Interview With the Bimbo
Chapter 22: Epilogue

Copyright© 2012 by King Wesley

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22: Epilogue - Lulu tells the amazing story about her life as a bimbo to a reporter.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

Thirty Minutes Earlier...

"There's one more thing I need to tell you." Said Lulu.

"What is it?" asked Annabelle.

"Lester knows I am here, he followed me to your apartment."

"What!"

"Please don't panic. You are safe. It's me he is after, but just in case I need to give you this."

Lulu reached into her bag and pulled out a needle.

"What is that?" asked Annabelle, starting to panic a little.

"I told you that my friends from Venus gave me a keepsake or two..."

"Yes?"

"Well this is one of them. They were never able to cure me but they were able to create a vaccine against the drug that turned me into a bimbo. They never told Michael though as preventing Bimbification was not part of their job description."

"So this is a bimbo vaccine?"

"Yes. And you must take it now. If Lester is out there and for whatever reason he decides to go after you, this will keep you safe. You may black out for a few seconds, but you will not be turned. Now give me your arm."

Annabelle hesitated for a few seconds but soon yielded her arm to Lulu's needle. She felt a weird fuzzy feeling shoot through her for a moment but it soon subsided.

"There." Lulu told her, "You are now the only person in the world immune to Bimbification.

"I hope you are right."


Back in the Car:

"It was 1987 when it happened. Back then I wasn't called Lulu, there was no Lulu. I was Louise; a nineteen year old runaway getting by from moving from town to town, taking whatever I could and then moving onto the next"

"Oh poor little Lulu, always such a victim weren't you." Continued Lester in conversation with the recording. "Could never accept yourself for the dirty little whore you really were. Luckily when I find you I can make sure tha..."

Lester's monologue was cut short by a sharp stab to the side of his neck. The car rolled to a halt a few yards from its original starting spot as Lester grabbed at his neck and began to gasp.

"What kind of villain of the story doesn't check the back seat before he drives off?" asked Lulu as she hopped over the backseat door and went to check on Annabelle.

"Annabelle? Hey? You okay?" She asked, shaking the dazed reporter gently.

"Yeah I'm fine." Annabelle replied, coming to her senses. "Wow there is some serious stuff in that needle even excluding the bimbo drug. I thought I was flying at one point."

"It beats dreaming of fucking though." Replied Lulu. "Now help me get him into the backseat."

A minute later and Lulu and Annabelle were driving off into the city, Lester was on the backseat still clutching his neck and starting to feel a little funny.

"What was in that needle? " asked Annabelle.

"Just a little special something courtesy of Venus Industries." Smiled Lulu, "Let's just say that in an hour or so Lester here will know everything there is to know about life as a bimbo."

"And so where do we go from here?"

"Well you will go into work as planned and land the story of your career with this interview. I have a contact from Chrystal Heights waiting to take the new and improving Lester here under the wing of the Venus Industries family and me ... I can finally try to make a life for myself."

"So everybody wins."

"Yeah. It's nice when stories turn out that way."

As the nightlights of LA sparkled all around the two new friends laughed and chatted about the future.

Annabelle would go on to be one of the world's most successful and respected journalists as well as a bestselling fiction author.

After the interview was published, Lulu went on to host her own television talk show helping others who had epic tales to tell.

And as for Lester ... The platinum blonde roots sprouting from his head mixed with the continued swelling under his shirt should be all the clues one needs to guess exactly where his future lies upon his return to Chrystal Heights.

But just in case you need another hint, Venus Industries are still looking for their next big star to replace the immortal bimbo: Lulu.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.