Interview With the Bimbo
Chapter 17: Discovering the Motive

Copyright© 2012 by King Wesley

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17: Discovering the Motive - Lulu tells the amazing story about her life as a bimbo to a reporter.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

"What did you discover?" asked Annabelle.

"I've told you about Fifi."

"Yes."

"Well up until 2004, she was the only bimbo I had been with during my time at Venus. Then over the next couple of years I starred in productions alongside a multitude of female co-stars. Now the pretence of 'research' was over, Venus was free to have me fuck just as many different girls as I did guys."

"I don't get the difference. Why put you with a different guy every It was a day yet the same girl?"

"Bimbo's can work much longer hours than the average guy when it comes to sex. The male employees would also have days off and holiday pay. On top of that, anybody that got too close to me got sacked. It was simple logistics."

"Ah right."

"But science and porn are different. So a new job meant getting to work with lots of new people and that was when it struck me."

"What struck you?"

"Well it took a few weeks to notice. At first I didn't think anything of the endless stream of blonde airheads that I got to work with. They were all the happy giggly type of bimbo that the audience loved and so it made sense to employ as many as possible. The only thing better than an uber-breasted blonde fucking her way through her co-stars, was two or three others joining in.

"Then one day I was chatting with one of the directors: Clive, and made a joke about how it would be nice to work with a brunette or redhead for a change and that it was a shame that all bimbos had to be blonde. I remember laughing at my own joke for a few seconds and then stopping when I saw the awkward look on his face."

"What was it?"

"He didn't want to tell me at first but I pressured him, I saw an opportunity to find out a little more about Venus Industries and so I used a mixture of guilt-tripping and flirting to extract the information I needed."

"And what did you find out?"

"That my co-stars' appearance was another offshoot of Michael's obsession. I had just assumed that blonde hair was just a natural part of creating a bimbo, like it was part of the DNA. Especially with the girls at Venus who would have been bimbified using techniques and chemicals obtained from the research on me."

"I don't follow."

"By November 2007, Venus Industries had had the technology to custom design their bimbos for nearly five years. There was nothing stopping them from having me fuck brunettes, redheads, they could turn a girls hair so that it naturally grew pink if they wanted to."

"So why were all the girls blonde?"

"Michael. He ordered for all the girls that worked with me to be blonde."

"But why?"

"Clive tried to convince me it was blonde was the classic bimbo look, that nobody would pay as much to see a redheaded bimbo-slut."

"You didn't believe him?"

"There's a reason Clive is behind the camera. He's a bad actor even for the porn industry. I could tell he was lying."

"So what was the real reason?"

Michael wasn't just making bimbos, he was recreating me."

"What!"

"It was his twisted way of being with me. He would customise the new girls to look as similar to me as possible. Then after our scenes together he would have the other girl sent to his room and he would fuck them. He wanted them to look, smell and taste as close to me as possible."

"But that's insane!"

"Love can drive people crazy."

"But that's not love, its obsession."

"He wanted to be with me and if he couldn't bring himself to fuck my bimbo alter-ego and he couldn't find a way to cure me, the closest thing he could get to being with me was to create and fuck an endless stream of doppelgangers."

"So what did you do when you found out?"

"I went to confront him."

"And?"

"And it changed everything."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.