Interview With the Bimbo
Chapter 15: Bimbos and Betrayal

Copyright© 2012 by King Wesley

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: Bimbos and Betrayal - Lulu tells the amazing story about her life as a bimbo to a reporter.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

"It wasn't her fault. She was just following orders.

"What did she do?"

"My contract with Venus was expiring; I had about two months left before I was free to leave. A lot of the staff were quite excited about it. Those who had survived the jealousy culls had known me for almost five years and there were more than a few people that I would still call friends.

"Then one day I came down to the lab and the mood in the room felt off. There was a feeling similar to when you walk into an office the day after a colleague has died and you are the only person who doesn't know yet. You can sense something is wrong, but have no idea what.

"Anyhow, nobody was forthcoming with news of dead colleagues so I set about finding out what was in store for me that day. The bed in the lab had been replaced with a large desk and there was a business suit- well I say business suit, if today's career woman dressed for work in super low cut blouses and micro-skirts, this would be how they would dress – on the table. There was also a pile of fake contracts and files on each side of the desk.

"An envelope lying on my costume informed me of my role: I was a bright small business owner looking to secure a lucrative contract from a large firm but end up getting seduced and fucked by the company's President and his busty assistant."

"Original." Muttered Annabelle,

"The most popular scenes always are." Replied Lulu, "The setup wasn't anything out of the usual though; I'd done variations of this many times before and expected to do many times again. However when Greg (the guy playing the company President) and Fifi can to the lab again I could feel something was off. Greg was usually quite chatty and friendly before our scenes but today he didn't look like he wanted to be there, Fifi too, despite the outward bubbliness, had a sadness in her eyes that was clear for me to see. I tried to ask what was going on, but the lab director hurried us to get started with the scene.

"Again, everything began in the usual fashion. We fell into our roles, going through the clichéd innuendo-filled filler that is a prerequisite to the 'fucking like chimps' bit. I told him 'I needed a big insertion of funds', he told me he 'had something to insert for me. It really was Oscar winning stuff."

Annabelle stifled a chucked as she listened.

"Then we got to the fucking bit," continued Lulu. I'd just told him that 'I rejected his offer because I couldn't let him screw my company', and he took off his jacket and told he that he'd 'just have to screw me instead. Then he began to fuck me on the office table. It was all standard stuff."

"So what changed?"

"Nothing at first; it was just one fuck-filled threesome: We all got naked and Greg sucked my tits, then Fifi sucked my tits, then one sucked a tit each. We were going through the paces as normal: boy-girl sixty-nine, girl-girl sixty-nine, Greg fucking me as I licked Fifi's pussy, me sucking Greg's cock as Fifi licked my pussy. I'd completely forgotten about the odd atmosphere I had felt before."

"And then?"

"Fifi and Greg began to tie me over the table. I was bent in such a way that I had both feet on the floor with my ass and pussy exposed at table height. I could move either leg or my left arm, but I was allowed some movement in the right. Although again, bondage and rope-play was nothing new.

"What was new came next. Greg reverted back to his Company President character and began to monologue. He began to boast about Venus Industries' plans to take over my company. He fished out a piece of paper from pile of fake contracts and forms and began waving it in front of me.

"He placed the contract by my free right hand, I couldn't read all of it from my angle but I could see enough to make out my name and reference to 'becoming a lifetime employee of Venus Industries'. That's when I realised why everyone's mood was so low that day; they were there to force me to sign my life over to Venus."

"But that's illegal! A contract isn't binding if you're forced to sign!"

"Not in Chrystal Heights it isn't, it's not a good idea to ask too many questions there. If somebody presents you with a signed contract, you accept it's legally binding."

"But why would they do that to you? You said they were friends."

"Self-Preservation. In a company like Venus, you put following orders before friendship. It you don't then ... well the next contract signing may well have your name at the top. So I understood why they did it, and I knew they hated to do it. But it had become clear that Michael had decided that he wasn't ready to let me leave him just yet. So it was required that the length of my stay there be made indefinite."

"You could have refused to sign."

"I did refuse to sign, but when a bimbo is naked and tied to a table, there is only so much they can resist."

"What did they do?"

"Greg began demanding that I sign the contract and I refused point blank. He told me that it would be easier if I just signed and saved everybody the hassle of forcing the issue. I continued to refuse and then well..."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.