Interview With the Bimbo - Cover

Interview With the Bimbo

Copyright© 2012 by King Wesley

Chapter 13: A Slippery Slope

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: A Slippery Slope - Lulu tells the amazing story about her life as a bimbo to a reporter.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

"After that night he began to stop watching me during my test sessions." Continued Lulu, "He would come now and again, but as soon as the orgasms began he would make his excuses and leave."

"He couldn't watch you have sex anymore?"

"Watching somebody you love fuck other people over and over is not easy to take at the best of times, but when you know it is you they truly love ... it must have been soul destroying."

"How did you feel about it?"

"It felt like I was cheating on him, betraying him in some way. I began to picture his face on the endless nobodies that I was fucking my way through each day but it was a fool's errand, whenever I looked up I could see him, see the hurt in his eyes as I built to orgasm and the speed at which he left me there when I began to come."

"Didn't you tell each other how you felt?"

"How could we? We knew it couldn't make any difference. Our evening conversations became more and more awkward as we tried to find something we could talk about without falling into uncomfortable silences every five minutes. Six months later, our evening conversation sessions were cancelled. When it was finally proved conclusively that my condition was permanent, he stopped coming to my test sessions altogether."

"Did you ever see him again?"

"Of course I did. I was still a Venus employee. But it became very rare for us to see each other and it was usually by chance. He'd lost all hope that we could ever be together and it changed everything."

"What happened?"

"It was September 2001, the permanence of my Bimbification had been official for about three months and I noticed the nature of my daily tests changing."

"Changing?"

"Up until then the sexual testing I had undergone had been purely scientific. Guys would come in, we would fuck in the manner decided for that session and my brain and body reactions would be recorded?"

"Having sex with a group of men doesn't sound like science to me?" Annabelle commented, interrupting the flow of Lulu's recount.

"It is when you are researching Bimbos" replied Lulu, Even though you can learn a lot from blood and Psyche tests, the crux of the matter was that my brain reached its bimbo peak during sex, so just like a person with sleep disorders needs to be monitored when they are asleep, I needed to be monitored during sex."

"I suppose that makes sense."

"It makes perfect sense. And the way Venus when about it was purely scientific. The whole test was just about the sex and my reaction to it. Okay maybe there would be days when I where a string of guys would take turns to fuck my ass or I would be triple-teamed over and over again for an afternoon, but it was always just sex. The male testers would enter the testing area, we would fuck and they would leave, there was no gratuity involved.

"Then one morning that September, I arrived for testing and there was something laying on the test-bed waiting for me."

"What was it?"

"A uniform - Cheerleader uniform to be exact. I was told it was a new line of testing we were to try out for a while. They said it was to monitor if my body reacted differently to different kinks or fetishes. On that day I was to be the captain of the cheerleading squad, who was waiting for the college football team to get back to her dorm so that she could reward them for winning the State Championship. I was told that it was imperative I make the role as believable as I could."

"So what did you do?"

"I did it of course. Nobody at Venus had ever misled me and I knew that everything we did had to have gotten the okay from Michael (you do NOT go behind your bosses back in Chrystal Heights), so I believed that this was a genuine new line of research and I fucked that the faux-football team in the cheeriest, sluttiest way I knew how.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.