Interview With the Bimbo
Chapter 5: Escape from Emerald Lake

Copyright© 2012 by King Wesley

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Escape from Emerald Lake - Lulu tells the amazing story about her life as a bimbo to a reporter.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

The next morning I left the house two hours earlier than normal, my handbag packed with as many essentials as it could carry without arousing suspicion. My heart was beating faster than it ever had before as I slowly walked down the road to work hoping for opportunity to strike.

Thankfully, before too long a red pickup pulled beside me and a young early, probably in his early twenties stopped to say hello. Naturally I accepted his unspoken invitation and got in the passenger seat, placing my hand on his crotch as we begin to chat.

"You're up early this morning." he asked me.

I told him it was because I felt like doing something naughty before work.

"How naughty?"

I knew I'd gotton his attention; it was time to reel in the fish...

"Lulu wants to be really naughty, like super sexy naughty."

A broad smile beamed across his face as he eased my hand inside his pants. "Well, we're all alone now. How about we have a bit of fun.?"

As soon as I heard those words I knew I was in control of the conversation. I giggled and told him. "Yay! Lulu loves fun. But here is like totally boring today. Lulu wants to be fucked in Emerald Lake, that would be hot."

The guy hesitated slightly. Emerald Lake itself was about three miles out of town and I heard that not many people were allowed to take women up there. He told me he wasn't sure if that was a good idea and that we could be just as naughty where we were. Luckily he was young and so still got excited whenever he had an opportunity for sex as opposed to the older men of the town who just expected it. I played on the fact that we could swim naked together in the lake and that I was able to hold my breath for a very long time. My argument did the trick and soon we were driving up to the perfectly secluded Emerald Lake.

When we arrive there I immediately got out of the pickup. I was already naked from during the drive as I needed to play the part of sex crazed bimbo a little longer for my plan to work, but also I didn't know how long I would have to wait for my next fuck so I thought that as I still had time before anyone would start to miss me, I should maybe get in a good fucking before I ran.

I dived into the lake and begin to tread water a few feet from the bank, inviting the guy to join me. He didn't need a second invite as he threw his discarded clothes (and most importantly his keys) in a pile next to mine and dived into the lake with me.

The minute he hit the water I set upon him, riding him as vigorously as the tide allowed much to his appreciation. Once again his youth and inexperience played into my hands as we came together within a matter of a few minutes. As I waited for his cock to reawaken I continued to kiss him before proving to him that I really could hold my breath for a long time underwater, and even manage to do a fair few other things whilst under there.

A few minutes later and we were fucking again, scratching the itch that was always with me in order to give myself as much clarity of mind as I could. With my body and mind both now prepared for the journey ahead, it was time to get the hell out of Emerald Lake.

Once my eager partner had managed to cum for the third time, I suggested spicing things up further with a few toys. I whispered to him that I had a couple of surprises in my bag but that I had left it in the car. He offered to fetch it of course and I declined, suggesting that he would much prefer to watch me fetch them. He agreed that that was a much better plan and I was soon being given a helping hand out of the Lake before stumble to the ground just close enough to his clothes to be able to pick up his keys. Before the guy even realised he was being robbed, I had the keys in the ignition and was on my way out of town.

The plan had worked. I was free and driving, albeit naked, on the empty South Westerly highway to my salvation. The wonderful city that I had overheard the two doctors talking about, the city where all the hope for my future lay, the town of Crystal Heights...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.