Interview With the Bimbo - Cover

Interview With the Bimbo

Copyright© 2012 by King Wesley

Chapter 1: Annabelle and the Bimbo, Lulu

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Annabelle and the Bimbo, Lulu - Lulu tells the amazing story about her life as a bimbo to a reporter.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Big Breasts  

When Annabelle arrived home from work that evening, it had felt like any other day. The reality however could not have been more different for draped over the sofa in her living room was the person that was going to change her life.

With bright blonde hair and the mother of all hourglass figures, she certainly didn't strike Annabelle as someone who could possibly be of any significance. She looked barely twenty and was dressed like she was about to go out clubbing than to go out changing people's lives.

"Who the hell are you?" asked the startled Annabelle. "and what are you doing in my apartment?"

The girl just smiled at her first of all. "My name is Lulu." she replied, "And I've got a story to tell."

"That still doesn't explain why you broke into my apartment."

"You're a reporter, one of the best I could find. I want you to listen to my story and to let the world know that my kind exist."

"Your Kind?"

"Bimbos."

Annabelle couldn't help but scoff at that response. "Bimbos? You mean like the giggly no brained blonde sluts that like to wear pink?"

"You really shouldn't believe the stereotypes." smiled Lulu, "There is more to bimbos, true bimbos I mean, than you would ever believe."

"Oh so you're saying you also all like to discuss the artwork of Max Beckmann over a glass of 92 Latour?" replied Annabelle sarcastically.

"Well personally I find Beckmann's use of twisted images and colours to portray the horrors of war through biblical figures to be hauntingly tragic, I wouldn't be drinking a 92 Latour though, 1992 was an awful year for Bordeaux." Lulu watched in amusement as Annabelle's jaw fell open in surprise at her response before adding, "Like I said, don't believe all the stereotypes. Just because I'm a bimbo, doesn't mean I'm stupid."

"Then what does being a bimbo mean?" asked Annabelle who was now starting to become semi-interested.

Lulu got to her feet and made her way over to Annabelle, "I'll show you." she said before grabbing a pair of scissors that were lying on the drawer beside Annabelle.

For a moment, Annabelle was worried that the girl was about to try and attack her. Her fears were soon put to rest though as the girl started hacking away at her own hair, clumps of perfect blonde hair fell to the ground making the previously perfect looking girl suddenly look like she had just lost an argument with a lawnmower.

Annabelle stood in the living room, shocked at what she had just seen. A split second later this shock turned to dumbfoundedness as before her eyes, Lulu's hair reverted to its original style. The hair she had cut off was still lying on the floor, yet she had also instantaneously grown a replacement head of hair.

"This is what it means." declared Lulu, "There is a difference between a bimbo and some air headed slut that likes to fuck. You saw what happened to my hair just now, the same would happen if I dyed it or even tried to change style. I can only ever look like this."

"But why?" asked Annabelle, now completely hooked by what she was witnessing.

"Because nobody is born a bimbo, you are turned into one. I wasn't born this way and I certainly never used to look like this. I was changed."

"That's ridiculous, how can anybody change who you are?"

"There's a number of ways really, magic is one, hypnosis can be another. With me, it was drugs."

"Yes drugs, the work of a scientist named ... well we'll get to that later. The fact of the matter is that any girl can end up like me in the wrong set of circumstances and it is time for people to know our story. Or my story at least. And I want you to write it for me. Will you do that for me?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.