New Pleasures
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - This is the twenty chapter book that shows Andy's summer holidays and then as he adapts to College life. He meets the stripper Abi, he has a complex relationship with his classmate while his sister is intent on causing as much trouble as possible. This books shows Andy's sexual awakening and as Abi introduces him to a world he had not seen before. This book starts slow and has little sexual content for the first four chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution  

I tried hard not to laugh. "Think about sex? Why is this a problem?" I smiled at her anxious, scared face. "Well, it's natural. What do you want to do?"

Zoe took a slurp of her lemonade. "I don't know. I don't want to be having lustful thoughts every day, every hour of the day. I never used to until..."

"Until what?" I asked and scrubbed over some dried spilt drink on the table.

"Cambridge. Until I saw you naked in Cambridge. I've not stopped and being sinful with Sarah just has made it ten times worse." She shook her head and groaned. "I just can't stop. There's something wrong with me."

I sighed, put my cloth down and put my arm around her. "I don't know what to say. You are good at biology, you know it's natural to have hormones as a teenager, and you know it's normal to want to act on them. It doesn't mean your not normal," I told her and she rubbed her eyes.

"Playing with myself three, four times a day. Is that normal?" Zoe asked forcefully and looked at my face. Before I could answer she replied for me. "No. You know it isn't."

"I've done more than four times a day," I replied quickly. "Much more. OK I was a bit sore the next day, but you can't stop having lustful thoughts. It is our purpose in life to have sex."

"This is just what Sarah would say," Zoe moaned and I huffed.

"Well what would you like me to say? You are being irrational and the fact that your other friends will say the same just confirms it. What about Rosie, she's a good Christian girl like you?" I tried not to smirk and looked towards her. "Get her to be honest with you."

Zoe shrieked. "I couldn't ask Rosie."

"Why? She is probably had the same thoughts. And if she says she hadn't she is a liar."

"No, Rosie won't have. It's just me, it's abnormal," she told me with a resigned tone to her voice. "I know it is."

"Zoe," I barked to get her attention. "I have seen Ray play with Rosie. She has had lustful thoughts, lots of them. And you are just being naïve if you think she hasn't."

"She hasn't," Zoe replied firmly. "I thought you'd know exactly what to do. I tried not giving in but the feeling just got worse and worse until I did. I can't stop thinking about naked people and sex."

"I can't help you Zoe. You seem to want to not be a member of Homo Sapiens," I joked and she shook her head.

"It's not funny, it's not normal."

"Let's go through your peers," I said sitting at the table. "Rosie, she has played with herself, she does think about sex and she plays strip poker. And that's just what I know. Sarah, has sex and plays with herself."

"How do you know?" Zoe interrupted and I smiled.

"I do. And she has lesbian sex as well. Myself, well you know about me. Simon and Rhea, both been naked and don't want to think about anything else. Emma, she dated Ian and was caught with him by her parents, right?" Zoe nodded. "Who else? Ingrid? Terry?"

Zoe sighed. "So what exactly are you trying to say?"

"I'm saying that at your age, a bit of masturbation and fantasising is not abnormal. We all have sex lives, you know." I waited for her to say something and nodded towards her. "Well most of us do."

Zoe hummed and I returned to cleaning the tables with Zoe following me around the room. She was still not satisfied that her state of horniness was normal but I told her to do things to take her mind off of it, and she asked what I had in mind. I did not think being stuck in the house for most of the day helped and she sort of agreed.

"Have you spoken to anyone else?" I asked and Zoe looked horrified.

"No," she snapped. "I daren't. It's so ... embarrassing!"

I rolled my eyes. "Sex isn't embarrassing. Well maybe a bit, but maybe you need to talk it over with your parents?"

Zoe howled in annoyance at the suggestion and returned to her default position of that it was humiliatingly abnormal and she would lose all of her dignity unless she could control her urges. We were interrupted at lunchtime by Mum returning from her trip. She looked surprised to see Zoe in her club as I finished vacuuming but my patience with her refusal to admit that her sexual fantasies and urges were normal was wearing thin. Mum knew Zoe reasonably well, and made no attempt to chastise me for bringing her into the club, but I would rather she hadn't seen us talking.

"I've just got to do the office," I told her as she made moves in that direction. "I'll only be ten minutes, but please can you have a chat with Zoe," I asked. Mum and Zoe both looked at me in surprise and I gave a wry grin. "She refuses to take my advice and believe me and I don't know what else to do."

"Andy, please," Zoe pleaded.

Mum shot me a look and Zoe looked horrified. "About what?" Mum asked and I raised my eyebrows at Zoe.

"No Andy," Zoe begged but I ignored her imploring eyes.

"Growing up," I told her. "Perhaps you could do to Zoe what you did to Abi, while I finish off in the office," I asked and Mum gave Zoe and awkward look. "She won't listen to me or anyone else."

"You don't look very comfortable," Mum said to Zoe and I nodded.

"She isn't, but if you really want guidance then Mum's seen it all," I added and Mum frowned at me and then Zoe.

"I've been away for a few days and I don't get a 'how was your trip?' I get 'you've been around.' Charming," she teased and I lugged the vacuum cleaner into the foyer towards the office.

It took fifteen minutes to clean, dust and vacuum the room and I returned to see Zoe and Mum sitting at a table with a drink each. They were both relaxed and I joined them.

"OK?" I asked and Zoe looked at Mum and then nodded. "Yeah, thank you Mrs ... ummm"

"Call me Grace," Mum told her. "Honestly nothing to worry about. Enjoy yourself, you are only sixteen once."

"Hey, does that apply to me?" I asked and Mum shot me a dirty look.

"You get away with more than enough," she warned and we got up to leave.

"If you have any problems Zoe, come and see me," Mum added and Zoe wasn't allowed to leave until she had made that promise that she would. "It's no trouble and as he said, 'I've been there.'"


Mum was staring at me, twirling her spaghetti with her fork while I shifted uncomfortably.

"So Sarah can go if Zoe and I go, but Zoe can't travel to London without Simon as her Mum doesn't want her on her own so Simon has to go, but he won't go unless Rhea or Laurence goes," I explained to Rhea and Mum at the dinner table. "So Zoe has asked Sarah to ask me if Rhea can go."

"Oi!" came a lone voice from the end of the table. "Nobody has asked me if I want to go."

"Hmmmm. Well obviously if Rhea wants to go."

"So what are you planning to do again?" Mum asked and I took a deep breath.

"Well. Sarah wants to see Kevin so we will meet him at Marylebone. Goto the Science or Natural History Museum probably. Picnic in Hyde Park and then maybe some shopping or Trocadero or Covent Garden"

"Soho!" cried Rhea and I shook my head.

"You staying as a group?" Mum asked, enquiringly.

"Of course. Kevin won't like it but ... tough" I announced, almost gleeful at the prospect of upsetting Sarah's useless beau.

Mum smiled at this and eventually gave her consent. I rang Sarah later and our complex negotiations, involving six teenagers and four sets of parents was concluded with an agreement. I wondered if International accords were this complicated or if I should have a crack at Middle East? I mean, how hard could it be?

"Master Williams," Mum called as I was doing the washing up. "Would you like to tell me how the delightful Miss Matheson has one hundred pounds of new clothes and has seen you naked?"

"Ahh," I grunted and saw Mum smiling. "Well the clothes were a birthday present and I pushed off the covers in my sleep. In Cambridge." She hummed at me with a coy expression. "I have not touched Zoe," I said, quite honestly. "And we aren't going out. She is just a friend."

"Well I don't appreciate being used like that. I am not a sex advice service," she moaned.

"It's Zoe. She wasn't believing me and we've known her for years. She need the voice of experience."

"Experience?"

"I didn't mean it like that." Mum exhaled sharply, looking at me. "A bit of warning would have been nice. She's a nice girl but you flaunting yourself has concerned her."

I waved my arms. "I didn't mean to. I didn't set out to get her to watch me sleep naked. I went to bed with shorts on."

Mum grinned. "I would like to know why you bought her all those clothes though."

I fidgeted and unplugged the sink. "Because it is her birthday. She tried them on and liked them so I bought them for her, but Sarah thinks it was too extravagant."

"For once, Sarah is right. Zoe was scared that you wanted something she couldn't give you."

"What?" I wondered and Mum sighed.

"You really don't understand, do you? She sees you naked and she starts to wonder and ... she is having lustful thoughts about you and is scared. Then you spend a ridiculous amount of money on her. Think about it."

"But as a friend," I told her, slightly tired of repeating myself to everyone about Zoe, Sarah and Abi.

"A friend doesn't spend that amount of money. Underwear is personal and only bought by boyfriends or partners."

"Why?" I asked, screwing up my face.

"Because it's personal," Mum replied with a steely finality. "Just think before you act."

I huffed and Mum spun round. "Oh and I am guessing the stiffy she touched was yours?" I went bright red and stammered. "I don't want to know the details but Zoe, Sarah and Abi. Don't you think you need to choose one?"

"We ummm ... we had a bit too drink," I admitted.

"I don't want to know the details," Mum said firmly. "But tell her what you just told me. She is scared."

"I've known Zoe for years. It would be like dating Rhea," I replied and shuddered at the thought. "I don't want to date Zoe," I said with complete firmness in my voice. "God no."


I spent most of the weekend looking forward to the Monday. Abi stayed the night on Saturday and was her usual horny self, only satisfied when she had had three orgasms, and swallowed my load once with another one jettisoned inside of her.

I was not going to complain. It had been a few days since anyone had stayed over and I was very much looking forward to Abi's company. Abi did give excellent head, swirling her tongue over the glans and probing the back of my testicles with her long, elegant fingers, it was something I wish she would teach Sarah.

It took two hours for Abi to be worn out, by which time the dawn was getting close to breaking. She joked that we had been "at it" all night, and then settled down cuddling her.

I felt a warmth from inside me when we hugged. It worried me, I shouldn't be in love with Abi and she had made it quite clear to me that she did not love me but I felt a desire and contentment I could not explain when I was with her. It was unnerving.

Abi duly drained my testicles again in the morning with her feminine charms while I tickled her pleasure button with my tongue. Her squeals and groans were louder than usual and we got wicked glances from Rhea when we went down to have some breakfast.

Simon arrived as I left the flat to go and clean the club and then I walked Abi had home, via the supermarket while Rhea tried to badger (or bully) Mum into letting her new boyfriend stay the night. She reasoned it would make it easier to go to the station if he was here, but as we only had one spare room and this would probably involve either Zoe and myself, or Rhea and Simon sharing a bedroom, both mothers said no to her pleas, much to her obvious annoyance.

Simon and Rhea played on the PlayStation while I made up the picnic. I did not know if Zoe, Sarah or Kevin would think to bring anything and we hadn't exactly agreed on who was bringing what, except that I was bringing something, I decided to make enough for six and expect to be the sole provider of grub.

To this end I had been to the supermarket to purchase food and made up eighteen rolls (assorted between cheese and ham, chicken and corned beef) to go with a big pot of savoury rice, a big pot of cheesy pasta, a big pot of potato salad, a bag of salad that was mostly green stuff, twelve mini pork pies and a dozen packs of crisps. This, along with the dozen cans of lemonade would only just fit in the picnic bag but I assembled it on the shelf in the fridge and then wondered if I had bought enough food.


I was awake, showered and dressed by 8am and had to threaten Rhea with a flannel, dripping with cold water, suspended over her sleepy face before she would get out of bed. She shouted a couple of obscenities at me as I left the room in true Rhea form, but we were ready to leave by 8:45am and met Zoe and Simon at Aylesbury station at nine.

Simon looked just as sleepy as Rhea as we boarded the train towards London and I had to shout at them when they tried to run off to a separate part of the train together.

"We stick together," I warned them and Rhea crossed her arms in annoyance.

"I'm not tagging behind my brother all day" she warned and I raised my eyebrows at her.

"For Sarah's sake, we need to stay as a group. If you two go wandering off then it means Kevin will want to as well. So for today, Rhea, please do as you're told."

Rhea puffed dramatically and threw herself down on the chairs opposite Zoe and myself. I didn't quite know why she wanted to be left alone anyhow and what being opposite Zoe and myself would stop them from doing, but Zoe and I talked about Sarah until she joined us and then we conversed about school work and college down to London.

Sarah took the time to thank Rhea, and called her "wonderful" for being so agreeable in coming just so she could see her boyfriend.

"Bro, do you agree?" Rhea teased. "Am I wonderful?"

I laughed, "I would agree and say you are wonderful. When you want to be."

Sarah needled me about Ray, another subject that was only bothering me when someone raised it. I had barely seen him for weeks and I justified it by saying that I was giving him space with Donna but the truth was that I did not want to see his girlfriend. Sarah guessed this and told me not to let Donna come between our friendship and I told her that I would resolve to see him. It was a promise I had not one iota of intention of keeping but Zoe started as well and I had little option to agree if I wanted to shut them up.

We arrived at Marylebone station and went through the automated gates. We had already purchased Zone 1 Travelcards, that gave us unlimited train and bus travel in Central London along with our Chiltern Line return tickets to Marylebone when in Aylesbury and just had to wait for Kevin to arrive.

Sarah had passed on the details of our train but I had suggested that we meet in the little café on the concourse opposite the Cheese stall. Unsurprisingly, Kevin was not waiting for us when we arrived so we bought a drink each and sat down around a couple of tables on the concourse to wait for him.

Sarah was anxious. She kept fiddling with her hands or tapping her teeth with her nails, and although Zoe did not notice, I glared at her and she smirked. I put my hand on hers, and told her to calm down but she breathed deeply and withdrew it.

Sarah spotted him ten minutes later and jumped up. Rhea went to move as well but I told her to give Sarah a couple of minutes alone with him. Sarah had guessed he wouldn't take too kindly to the idea of chaperoned around London by her friends and even though she had told him that this would happen when they spoke on the phone, she probably wanted to spell it out to him in person. I suppose I secretly hoped that he would be angry about it, and refuse to be with us, but it was a churlish and petty wish.

I had wondered if he had booked a room in London hoping Sarah and him could get away but when I spoke to Sarah earlier in the week, she was resolute that if they had a future together it had to be based on friendship first and sex a long way down in second. She had told him this, and he had agreed (although her voice disguised the ultimatum I suspect she had to issue for him to do so).

Sarah and Kevin embraced and kissed. I tried not to watch them, but I wanted to see and know. While Sarah was not my girlfriend but if and when she split up with Kevin I wanted her to be. I wanted to know where I stood with her, and therefore spoke to Zoe so I could watch her out of my peripheral vision. I think Zoe realised when I kept glancing over her ears and blonde hair to underneath the clock.

Sarah and Kevin conversed for a couple of minutes and I even saw her body language alter so she was waving a finger at him but eventually she called us over and we joined them with Zoe wanting to see the Natural History Museum.

Rhea groaned at this, but Zoe admitted she had always wanted to go and never been before, and Simon whispered something in her ear to stop my dogmatic sister from moaning. I felt I should introduce Rhea to Kevin as we walked across the concourse but there was something in the back of my mind amusing me from when I had met Sarah's offensive partner before: his description of Rhea at the dinner party a few weeks ago. It was still playing on my mind and I felt Rhea's urge to create mischief, or at least discomfort for Sarah's boyfriend come over me.

"Rhea, this is Kevin, Sarah's boyfriend," I told her and turned to Kevin. "And Kevin this is Rhea, my 'tart and thug' of a sister as you so eloquently put it, a few weeks ago."

Kevin's eyes flashed and Rhea glanced at him. "Is that what he said about me?" Rhea asked and I nodded, still looking at Kevin."Yep. How accurate would you say?"

"Fairly," Simon answered for him and Rhea spun round.

"Simon, what did I do the last time you annoyed me?"

"You stripped me naked," Simon replied meekly.

"And the time before that?"

"You tried to drown me in the school pond."

"Right. I am in London. There are many, many places I can cause pain and distress. Don't tempt me," she warned in a light-hearted voice and squeezed his hand, but then turned to Kevin walking alongside Sarah. "And you. I've got mee-eye on you."

Kevin squawked at Rhea and put his girlfriend between him and my crazy sister as we got on the escalator down to the Bakerloo Line train that would take us into Central London.

Zoe and I were kind enough to give Sarah and Kevin space. They had their own private conversation on the first train until we got to Piccadilly Circus and because the Piccadilly Line train was so crowded, was in a separate compartment but we reconvened at South Kensington and walked up the stairs to ground level after passing through the automated barriers.

The walk to the Natural History Museum was quite short and we were underneath a giant dinosaur skeleton fifteen minutes later. Simon surveyed the model and looked at me grinning. "Dino vs Rhea, who would win?"

"It'll be a tough one. You see what dino has size and power, Rhea has technique and guile."

"I reckon dino would probably edge it even though her ego..."

"Oi," my sister shouted from the other end of the skeleton. "I can hear you. And I did warn you. Here is an idea, how about Si vs Rhea, how long would it take for the boyfriend to be picking his teeth up from the floor?"

I looked at Simon apologetically and Rhea retrieved her errant boyfriend by the ear. The exhibits at the Natural History Museum were varied, so I let Zoe pick the ones she wanted to see and as there were no objections, we travelled up to the second floor.

Zoe followed my lead around the two couples, as I was careful to give all four of them some space to look around the museum together but still remain part of the group. This sometimes became difficult when both couples walked off in opposite directions and we had to retrieve one of them.

I had the opportunity to talk to Zoe and promised her that I didn't want her as my girlfriend but took her hand as we walked around the museum. "It's just ... the clothes were so extravagant," Zoe moaned.

"And if I did want to go out with you, do you think I would try and buy your affection?" Zoe hesitated for a moment and smiled.

"No," she admitted. "I guess not. I would imagine you would do something silly and romantic."

"Or just take you out for a meal. I certainly wouldn't buy you loads of clothes for your affections as I would be treating you like a ... well a prostitute, I guess."

Zoe sniggered at me and apologised. "Well I like you, but I don't think we'd make a great couple," she told me. "I think we are too different."

"Yeah," I muttered. "I think we make good friends though," I told her and looked at Rhea battling with Simon. "Although those two are poles apart and they have a great relationship."

Zoe rubbed her nose. "What are you saying, Andy?"

"Nothing," I told her airily. "Honestly, nothing." I could tell, however, that my attempt to clarify only put more doubt in her mind.

Kevin sneered at me throughout the day but unlike at the dinner party I didn't feel threatened or offended; as agreed by all the parents at the Aylesbury-end, I was in control and I think it was this that irritated him as much as it amused me.

I almost wanted to scream at him and remind him he was "dancing to my tune, bitch" but he just wasn't riling me at all. I don't know why it was so different to the dinner party at Sarah's house, but his mannerisms just didn't get to me.

At one o'clock we left the museum and walked up Exhibition Road to Hyde Park. Sarah knew her way around London better than I did we allowed her to navigate but ten minutes later we sat down, overlooking the Serpentine on the Picnic Rug.

As it happened, Sarah and Zoe both had food in their rucksacks, and between us we had way too much to eat. I called over a couple of American students – Chuck and Michelle – who were idling past us to help us get through it all, and they seemed bemused at the random friendliness from strangers.

Michelle was a shapely and curvaceous girl with glistening eyes that sparkled, and Rhea shot me a dirty look as I talked to her. They spoke excitedly about being in a foreign country to celebrate their 21st birthdays but also of the country they had left behind. Sarah, who had brought two four-packs of beer, was happy to pass them one each but they said that they were ill at ease drinking before sunset, and this amused me greatly. We didn't say how old we were, but I think they would have been shocked to discover that we were all at least four years younger than them and we drank our lager in the hot sunshine gratefully.

Chuck and Michelle thanked us for their lunch and we packed up before meandering across Hyde Park. I could tell Kevin wanted to take Sarah away somewhere for some private time, but it was expressly forbidden and instead we headed for the shopping district of Oxford Street and then into neighbouring Soho – much to Rhea's delight.

As we walked down Wardour Street, I was expecting (given my knowledge of what Soho was reported to be), hordes of prostitutes propositioning us as we meandered down the narrow street, and a plethora of houses of ill repute operating, but it was nothing like that. The odd lingerie shop and one sex shop in ten minutes of walking, and loads of bars was all we saw; I was almost disappointed.

The girls kept stopping and looking in through the windows of the shops, often at the clothes, and it was when we were nearly at Piccadilly Circus when they opted to go inside one.

The shop was mostly summer wear with skirts, tops and a smattering of underwear, all of which was colourful and garish. There was a couple of other shoppers who glanced over, but the girls were soon pawing through the stock. I saw Zoe's eyes flash to a couple of tops and I suggested she try them on but she shook her head.

"I've left my bank card at home," she told me and I sighed.

"I'll happily lend you the money," I told her but she resolutely refused to do. In the end I had to more or less drag her to the changing rooms and the bright red and pale blue tops looked good on her. Sarah agreed and came out wearing the garment she had selected.

She called it a "hula skirt" and Kevin said it was from Hawaii but I felt blood rush to a certain part of my anatomy the moment I saw her. The skirt, if you can call it that, was a thick belt with hundreds, if not thousands, of brightly coloured strips of fabric hanging down ten or twelve inches. She shook her hips and her skimpy underwear became not just visible but clearly on display!

"Wow. You look..."

" ... incredible," Rhea finished for me and went to find the same skirt in her size.

Sarah selected a garland (that she called a "lei"), a bra and hair clip in the same array of yellows, pinks, greens and reds but realised she too had left her bank card when she went to pay.

"Hey Kev, you couldn't lend me the money," she begged. "I've left my card at home."

Kevin sneered and recoiled. "Fifteen pounds? No way, love. I've had to take a day off today and I am only going to clear two hundred this week. Buy it yourself."

"But I only need to borrow it, please?"

"I wouldn't spend fifteen quid on your birthday present," he said quite firmly and shook his head. Zoe shot me a guilty look but I ignored it; she was still under the impression that the Cambridge dresses were too extravagant and ostentatious and it did no good for her to have this view reinforced.

"I'll get it with Zoe's," I promised and looked at Rhea. "I presume you haven't been to the bank?" As Rhea was only fourteen she only had a cash card that meant she could withdraw money but not use it in shops to pay for goods, so her shopping got added, along with a novelty posing pouch she found in the men's section that got discreetly buried in her pile of clothes.

"I'll settle up later," she promised and spent £45 on goods for other people. I asked the assistant to bag them all separately and handed out bags to all three girls when I got outside the shop.

Sarah thanked me and kissed me on the cheek, in front of Kevin, who shot me daggers in return. Well, it was his own fault! We meandered down towards Piccadilly Circus, the afternoon drawing to a close.

I was happy to get on the train back towards Marylebone and then onto Aylesbury and we parted company with Kevin at Piccadilly Circus – he took a different train. Rhea and Simon sat away from Zoe, Sarah and myself, and with the main aim of staying together when with Kevin accomplished I didn't raise a complaint.

We chatted on the train and both the girls fished out their purchases. We got some funny looks on the train as Sarah slipped the skirt over her shorts and wiggled her hips. I told her to take off the shorts and try again but Sarah glanced at Zoe and then giggled. I am not sure she would have said no if Zoe was absent, but she took it off and put it back in the bag.

When we got to Wendover, Sarah, Zoe and I got off while Simon and Rhea were going back to the flat where we would meet them an hour later. I always liked to walk Sarah home and Zoe came with us.

We chatted amicably on the walk home and Sarah's house was deserted as we went in.

"I need to go to the toilet," Zoe confessed as we got into the hallway and Sarah smiled.

"Can you give us two minutes," Sarah told her and the moment Zoe went upstairs, she dragged me into her bedroom, throwing her new purchases onto her bed. She glanced over at the sunset in the window and then grinned at me. Sarah threw her arms around me and tugged my shorts down as she planted a kiss on my lips. "No complaints. Thank you for today, my treat," she said as my briefs followed she sunk to her knees and took my erect cock in her mouth.

"Sarah," I whispered but she ignored me and began to suck gently the head. It felt wonderful, her soft, warm lips wrapped around the tip of my shaft and I groaned.

"Sarah," I whispered and she began to swiftly pump my erect cock with her spare hand. I closed my eyes and clenched my pelvic muscles. She was wonderful. Sarah rolled her tongue around the tip of my cock. I leant back against her wall and watched her expertly pleasure my sensitive organ.

Tingles shot all over my loins. I groaned and Sarah impaled her mouth on my member.

I heard the flush go to the toilet and Zoe washing her hands, Sarah was peering up at me and I was moaning. I was near and could feel the energy amassing in my testicles, ready to release. Zoe unlocked the bathroom door.

I grunted and groaned and whispered to Sarah, "I'm going to ... oh God"

I felt the surge of energy sweep up my body and I began pumping waves of semen into Sarah's mouth. I shut my eyes and mewed appreciatively as her tongue drove my orgasm up a level of intensity. My hips rocked back under her touch and I leant against her wall.

I opened my eyes to see my semen in Sarah's mouth, a coy expression on her face – and Zoe in the doorway staring at Sarah and me.

"Oh my ... Sarah? Andy? What are you doing?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.