New Pleasures
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is the twenty chapter book that shows Andy's summer holidays and then as he adapts to College life. He meets the stripper Abi, he has a complex relationship with his classmate while his sister is intent on causing as much trouble as possible. This books shows Andy's sexual awakening and as Abi introduces him to a world he had not seen before. This book starts slow and has little sexual content for the first four chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution  

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Mum said I could come for the meal. And she said I could stay the night," she said excitedly and I looked at my mother who was smiling knowingly.

"I spoke to Angela last night," she added by way of an explanation. "And I promised her that Sarah would be home by midday." My eyes must have twinkled for a moment and she added. "Tomorrow."

"Oi ... get a room you two" Rhea shouted from the sofa as Sarah and I squeezed each others' hands.

"You behave," I shot back at Rhea who pouted.

"You first ... although that means she probably won't be staying the night then."

"Rhea!" Mum warned. "Remember, that little chat we had." Rhea groaned in annoyance and Mum continued, towering over my scowling baby sister who was twirling her long hair in her fingers. "Although if you don't want your new underwear and for me to impose a curfew again I will."

"Ah, I did wonder why Rhea was dressed and being helpful," I muttered and Rhea smiled.

"I'll be really helpful and I'll even go and find that little red nightdress," Rhea started and Mum waved her finger threateningly in my little sister's direction.

Sarah waved goodbye to her mother, and then we ran upstairs excitedly to my bedroom. She put her case down by the side of the bed and then theatrically threw herself backwards onto my mattress, her mouth wide open and wavy hair cascading as she fell. "Freedom!"

"Mum didn't tell me you were coming," I added as way of an explanation, ignoring her dramatic entrance. "I asked her and she said 'no.'"

Sarah looked up from the bed and smiled. "Whatever she said, my Mum asked if I wanted to go and if I did, did I want to stay the night and I was blown away. Your mum must know some sort of weird hypnosis or something."

I smiled and thought back to my chat with her a few days previous. "Or maybe we just underestimated them" I said slowly.

"What?" Sarah asked as I worked through some things in my mind.

"Oh, nothing," I replied dismissively and replayed the conversation in my mind, wondering how much of that chat was for Mum's benefit, and how much was for Sarah's parents.

"I don't care. I'm free now."

"For eighteen hours."

"Better than nothing."

"Look, Sarah, I'm sorry about Friday," I told her bluntly and she nodded.

"It's OK. I think we were all pretty fucked up that day."

"Apart from Zoe."

"Yeah, but she never is. Goody fucking two-shoes, who rang me last night to talk to me about me running away. How did she know?" I sheepishly looked away and Sarah sat up to swat me playfully over the top of the head. "I knew you'd have something to do with it."

"Well, she came to see me as she was worried about me and it sort of came out. She was worried after the party."

Sarah grinned. "Yeah, our party. Disaster that was. Kev was a bit of a cock to you and I let him and that didn't help. Donna was a bitch. Ray did nothing about her. You reacted to everyone's goading. Kev helped himself to spirits and got pissed. As did Ray and Donna, I didn't stop them. Kev and I had sex all over the place on Saturday. As did Ray and Donna. Parents not amused and it was just like when I was arrested."

"You were arrested?" I asked her immediately, shocked at her confession. I had never even considered it, and I didn't know anyone who had been arrested before, at least not at sixteen.

Sarah giggled. "Oh yeah, I didn't tell you. I was fourteen. Mum and Dad went loopy."

"I bet they did" I replied instinctively; I was stunned. "What did you do?"

Sarah bit her lip and looked straight at me. "I used to, sort of hang-out with a guy I knew from primary school, Ian. He and his mate got hold of a few bottles of vodka and he turned up at my house with it and Mum and Dad were working. So we went off to the park, and got a bit smashed."

"And you were caught?"

"Ian and his mate were caught smashing a window on the park and someone called the police, and they sort of tied three drunk teenagers with three bottles of vodka with the report of theft from an off-license and the damage to the toilets."

"Ahhh. Yes that might be a bit of a give-away," I replied still in shock.

Sarah flicked her long hair back and tucked it behind her ears. "I spent the night in the cells, absolutely petrified, and Mum and Dad were so upset at me when they came to get me the following morning. The cops found copious amounts of weed on Ian as well so they got very interested. I was interviewed with Mum with a hangover. It was just awful. I was given a lecture by the sergeant but I've not got a criminal record or anything but was grounded for months."

"I bet you were."

"But Mum still brings it up whenever we have a row. I swear she thinks I'm about to do drugs or run off to the circus or something. I hate it, I was fourteen and I fucked up, but she brought it up when she came home. I mean things were sort of OK until Mum found several used condoms in the bin in the lounge and bathroom. Then Dad noticed his spirits were missing and all hell broke loose. I thought Dad was going to hit Kev but Kev said it was all you and Mum starts with the 'you're going to get a criminal record' routine and just started crying buckets."

"Kevin said I drank the alcohol?" I asked, returning to an earlier part in Sarah's admission.

Sarah shrugged. "Oh yeah, I wasn't in the room at the time. I only found out later and told Mum but I think she had already rang your mum by then."

I bit my lip. "Bit cowardly of him." I muttered and Sarah said nothing. She didn't need to; her silence spoke volumes.

Sarah and I got dressed and ready together in my room. I had seen her naked before, so any sort of moves to protect our modesty or decency would be fake and almost unwarranted although I did my best not to stare and hid the unneeded compliment my anatomy paid to her. Sarah spent 45 minutes with a towel wrapped around her applying her make-up and, although I didn't say anything, I thought she looked prettier without it. She had a natural beauty and youthful exuberance that her cosmetics hid and toned down.

While we got dressed I updated Sarah on the antics of Rhea, that caused her much amusement, and the photo of Abi that drew sympathy in an equal measure. It was when I spoke about Jez that Sarah ears perked up as Jodie had moaned on coach to her on the last game of the football season that he had no interest in her. "Perhaps we should set them up," she suggested and I groaned.

"What is it about women that think they have to play matchmaker?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Don't you want to see your friends happy?"

"Jez is not my friend. And actually neither is Jodie for that matter. We could allow them to work it out for themselves and save everyone a lot of embarrassment and awkwardness and..."

"I have an idea. Why not invite them 'round for a meal?" She replied, ignoring my reservations. "It'll be good. We could do it before results day or even earlier in August. Break the tension a bit, what dya reckon?"

"I reckon you were ignoring me, and don't want an easy life," I told her as she fished in her bag for her fragrant and citrus-smelling perfume.

"We could invite Jez and Jodie, Zoe and Abi, and Rhea obviously and Ray and Donna," she said thinking out loud. "Lots of people so it's not really obvious they are being set up. Jodie has had a bad time of it recently, she could do with a male friend who treats her with respect."

I spluttered. "Jez. Treat any girl with respect. Honestly, woman. And anyway, from what I've seen people being 'set up' usually got 'upset' if their matched date did not display appropriate enthusiasm," I told her, a little dismissively. "And anyway, Ray and Rhea with Donna and me. Did last week show you nothing, woman?"

"Well you two are going to have to sort yourselves out eventually," Sarah muttered and I shrugged.

"I think if you invite Rhea and Donna, I reckon there will be a fight before the end of the starter and I'd put my money on Rhea. She's just brutal."

Sarah pouted at me and then uttered "then you'll just have to keep your sister under control."

"Yes, and what planet are you from today?" I asked her flippantly and she grinned. "I'll manage to control Rhea if you can supply me with a tranquilliser gun."

Oliver's parents arrived while Sarah and I were still in my room and we were summoned down to meet them by Rhea bellowing from the bottom of the stairs. I had just put on my shirt when Rhea, annoyed by the lack of an immediate response, burst into my bedroom.

"Mum wants you downstairs. Now," she called hanging from the door frame.

"Can't you knock?" I moaned at her, and she flicked her long brown hair back, smiling radiantly at me. She was beautiful, but ever so slightly vicious as her greyish-blue eyes pierced into me.

"Of course, I can knock. I just don't want to. But then you could stop sleeping with other people's girls but you don't want to," she told me grinning mischievously.

Sarah spun 'round in her short evening dress, and grinned at Rhea. "Now where would the fun in that be, Rhea? I'd never get pregnant if we stopped doing that?"

Rhea poked her tongue out at Sarah and then disappeared. Oliver's parents were nice, standard, nondescript middle-aged people. His dad, Charlie, was a bank manager with a retreating hairline and genuine smile. He towered over his diminutive wife, Sandra, who was a couple of inches shorter than Sarah, and probably didn't even reach Rhea's height. She was friendly and talkative, sat on the couch drinking a cup of tea, talking about the drive down and their impending holiday.

A few minutes later, Julie showed them upstairs so they could get ready and Mum disappeared to change. She seemed to be panicking somewhat, flustered by having so many visitors while Rhea seemed to be doing her best to get in everyone's way.

Anabella arrived shortly before 7:45pm when everyone was downstairs ready except for Julie and Oliver. Rhea groaned when she was told to get them with the complaint that they are "probably screwing each other again" that drew a sharp rebuke from Mum.

The Italian restaurant that Mum had booked, Osteria Alessandro, was only a two-minute walk away. She knew the owners well and we often used them when we had take-away pizzas or went out for a meal. They had a small function room upstairs and they had set up a large round table with nine places in the softly lit room.

Mum directed us to seats, understandably choosing to put Oliver's parents on the opposite side of the table to Rhea. I sat between Sandra and Sarah, who sat next to Annabella. Mum ensured that she had her two daughters either side of her, for different reasons, and we ordered drinks. Mum ordered four bottles of wine and the waiter poured both Sarah and myself a large glass of white wine as well as Rhea (which I thought was somewhat dangerous given the mood she was in.)

I ordered some mussels for starter, but could not convince Sarah to try them, who opted for the boring choice of tomato and basil soup. She seemed intrigued by idea of splitting open the shell but thought that they looked too repulsive to eat to even taste one. Given that a split mussel did not look completely different from her genitals and she was fairly keen for me to put my lips around them I did not think she should be quite so dismissive of their looks, but could hardly have voiced this thought in public!

"How long have you been dating?" Sandra asked Sarah and I as the waiter cleared the plates and refilled our wine glasses.

"We ... we aren't dating" Sarah added quickly and bit her lip.

Rhea, hearing this conversation from the other side of the table added, in her loudest voice. "They're just screwing each other, although she has a boyfriend and he is also screwing a stripper who has big..." Rhea completed her comment with some semi-spherical hand movements near her chest and was dragged away from the table by a furious Mum.

Sarah and I went bright red at her comment although the rest of the table were laughing at Rhea's candid outburst as well as our obvious discomfort. "We aren't ... that's not true ... I'm not going out with a," I stammered and Julie smirked at me.

"I go away to University for a year and this is what happens," Julie teased. "There's no moral fibre in the young."

Oliver grinned. "Love, you're not exactly a paragon of virtue. On holiday you did like to spend time on that nudist beach."

"I had no choice," she replied through gritted teeth. "I left my swimming costumes at home."

I laughed loudly. "It was Rhea actually. She hid them that night you were going."

Julie's eyes widened and sparkled. "She did what?"

"You know Rhea," I added. "She is always up to something."

Julie looked and shook her head. "I'll kill her."

I shrugged. "Doesn't Oliver need to thank her first?" asked little Annabella from beside Sarah.

Rhea returned to the table a few moments later, looking subdued, and gave a muffled, half-hearted apology. Julie immediately asked Rhea about her missing bikinis and Rhea waved her hands at me.

"Nice one, bro. Tell them all my indiscretions"

"No Rhea, if we described all your indiscretions we'd still be here next week," I replied quickly and Rhea flopped into the chair. Mum shot me a look and I buried myself behind a glass of wine.

Sarah quietly asked me if Rhea had really been suspended from primary school as Zoe had mentioned it when they had spoken on the 'phone and I dutifully detailed Rhea's confession in the Bowling Alley a few days previous. Sandra roared with laughter as I described what she did with Simon in the pond and even Sarah could not suppress a giggle. Fearing a rebuke from Mum if she realised that I was exposing her younger daughter to being little more than a mischievous terrorist to her elder daughter's future mother-in-law, I changed the subject when she looked over at the hushed voices between myself, Sarah and Sandra.

The rest of the meal was nice and pleasant, especially with Rhea not goading or teasing anybody. Rhea had a glassy-eyed expression at the end of the meal, as did Sarah, that I put down to the two or three glasses of wine that they had consumed. I stopped after two as I could feel the overly-candid, excitable feeling I had with Abi returning and didn't want to say or do something that could get me into trouble; especially with Sarah staying the night.

We walked back in good spirits although Mum made sure the stumbling and talkative Rhea was in close proximity to her. When we got home, it was gone 10:30pm and Mum tried to send Rhea and Annabella to bed.

"Why do I have to go and they can stay up?" she asked pointing at me and I looked at Sarah.

"I was going to go to bed soon anyway," Sarah told me and I shrugged.

"Come on then," I said grabbing her hand and looked over at Rhea.

"Oh great. I get to listen to them shagging all night," she moaned and Mum waved her finger at her. "What?" she asked. "It was 'Fuck me harder' echoing around the place last time, it was dis-"

"Rhea!"

"What? I get kept awake by the sounds of those two slapping flesh against flesh and lustful groans and moans and..."

"RHEA! GET UPSTAIRS" yelled Mum from the corner of the room and Rhea sulked off, glaring at me.

"Not fair!"

I gave Sarah fifteen minutes to clean herself of make-up and get changed before I went up. I had a nice chat with Julie in the Lounge while Mum sorted out Rhea and Oliver spoke to his parents in the dining room.

Julie wanted to know about Abi (including the incident Rhea had alluded to) and Sarah but I would only give her vague details, much to her mild irritation. It was nice to talk to her as she had spent most of her last year in Aylesbury at her boyfriend's house and all of the previous ten months at University, so I hadn't spent too much time with her, but Mum returned after fifteen minutes, looking exhausted.

"That girl will be the death of me," she moaned as she came into the lounge and went over to the drinks' cabinet.

"Whisky? Gin? What ya having?" she asked Julie and the Addison family who were coming back into the lounge. I said my goodbyes, wished the Addisons a good holiday and ran upstairs to get ready for bed.

Sarah was tucked into my bed grinning at me as I pushed open the bedroom door. I had already had a wash, cleaned my teeth and gone to the toilet, and just needed to get undressed and jump into my double bed.

"Just as well I was in bed, you didn't even knock," she said jokingly. "I could have been getting undressed or anything."

I laughed at her. "I think I saw everything earlier."

"I didn't know you were looking," she replied, her head cocked to one side.

"It's hard not to; sexy girl in my bedroom getting undressed," I joked and she laughed at me. I unbuttoned my shirt and threw it into the corner of the room behind my door and into a wicker basket. Sarah's eyes narrowed as I unbuckled my belt and coiled it on my desk.

"Well?" she asked as I stood in the centre of the room and then unbuttoned the waistband and kicked off my trousers.

"You've seen it all before, anyway," I told her and she smiled.

"I know, but I want to see it again," she answered and I flicked the light off and jumped into bed, to howls of grumbling. She flicked on my reading light but it was too late, I was under the covers.

I felt her hands immediately encircle my waist and although I could not see much in the darkness, there was a little moon shining in through my window to see a flailing figure in front of me. Her wavy hair tickled my chest as her hands pulled my boxer shorts down to my ankles and I carefully kicked them onto the floor.

Sarah's lips kissed the top of my inflating member and I gave an involuntary sigh. She returned to her pillow and put her hand on my chest.

"Well if I'm naked, shouldn't you be too?" I asked and she giggled.

"I already am. I packed some pyjamas but I wasn't going to wear them. They were for Mum to see only."

"Devious."

"I know but you mustn't complain." I rubbed my hands up and down her flanks. Her skin was soft to the touch and velvety smooth. I smelt her flowery, lemony perfume and she smiled as she looked up at me. She looked like she had removed all of her make-up and she was so much prettier, but it was something I could never tell her. She looked seductive and playful again. She was my Sarah.

She pressed her warm, naked body against me and closed her eyes. She pouted and we kissed, our lips touching for the first time in bed. She purred and opened her eyes gazing into mine. We kissed again, this time with tongues and more passionately. She rubbed her hands over my body and let it rest over my crotch.

"Am I going to have some fun tonight, or what?" she whispered and I pulled her tight.

"Only if I can taste your sweetness," I told her and she smirked.

"I was hoping you'd say that," she grinned and I slid over her kissing her neck and nibbling on her earlobe. She purred with every soft touch my mouth made with her skin and rubbed her nipples against my skin. I took her right nipple in my lips and rolled my tongue over it and she sighed as I did.

I felt her hips move against mine as my fingers traced their way down her body and over her hairless, smooth mons. She squealed as they nestled at the top of her slit and my lips sucked on her erect nipple.

"Oh Andy," she murmured as my fingers slid down her moistness. She was not dripping, but there was ample lubrication for my fingers to slide up and down her crevice, carefully skating around her clitoris. She spread her legs further to give me better access and I couldn't help but smile inside. I liked the way Sarah was eager to receive my fingers and tongue.

I alternated breasts and began to orally massage her left tit. My tongue meandered around her nipple and areola, often flicking her erect bumps with my tongue, causing her to body to quake when I did. She mewed, and purred as my fingers cascaded down her crack and when she began to sigh I touched her clitoris.

Her body convulsed with my touch, and she mewed nasally as she exhaled. She was crying out with every touch I made, taking short, ragged breaths. My lips sealed themselves against her nipple and sucked gently with my tongue rubbing against the tip of her nodule. My fingers oscillated over her clit, and her body rocked and bucked underneath me. She looked into my eyes peering up from her chest, and then she threw her head back against the pillow.

"Andy-" she squealed in a high pitch voice and then her body tightened. I felt little shivers course through her body and I quickened my pace on her clitoris with my fingers and she held her breath. Sarah shrieked as her climax hit her, squealing and breathing rapidly. Still breathing quickly, she body relaxed and she sunk into the bed.

I moved my fingers away from her clit, heading advice Abi (and before that Paula); after orgasming from clitoral stimulation, it was just too sensitive to touch. Putting two fingers together, I lined them up at Sarah's entrance and slid them in gently. I looked up to sense a reaction or approval but Sarah closed her eyes, and breathed in deeply, open mouthed.

"Oh, fuck," she squealed a little loudly and I slammed my fingers into her. She shrieked and moaned as my index and middle finger careered into her and my thumb glanced against her clit. My tongue and lips were swirling around her erect nipple while I softly rolled the other breast in my left hand.

She squealed in delight with every breath she exhaled, grunting incoherently as my fingers shot wave after wave of immoral pleasure through her loins. She bucked against my fingers and I sped up my rhythm, my digits experiencing no resistance as I sawed into her. Her body convulsed again and I felt her fingers dig into my back as she gripped onto me. Her ecstatic orgasm cascading over her, clearly stronger than the first, caused her to cry out loudly.

She pushed her pelvis up towards my fingers and I wiggled them inside her, rubbing her clit with my thumb. Sarah threw her head back and clamped her hands over her mouth to stop her from yelling out. Her muted mewing and quivering pussy vibrated against my fingers told me all I needed to know.

She reached towards my cock but I slid down the bed. I wanted to enjoy her first. Abi was great sex, but there was something different about Sarah when she orgasmed; it felt different. She also had a sweeter scent and I just had to taste it again!

I grabbed my pillows and slid them under her arse. She smiled as I did it and I licked my lips. Sarah rubbed her thighs as I sized her up. There wasn't a hair on her, and her glistening, dripping, gushing pussy was all I wanted to taste. I slowly lay down on the bed, my feet resting on my chair and I nibbled on the inside of her thighs.

"Andy, don't tease me," she begged. "Just do it. Please."

I looked up over her mons into her eyes, full of desire, and slid my tongue over her pearl. It was poking out from its' hood and looked so desirable to me. I clamped my lips on it and sucked gently. Sarah groaned and mewed in content pleasure. Her hands settled on her breasts and she began to touch her nipples.

I took my slick fingers and pushed against her hole. It welcomed them and Sarah groaned as they slid in and then curled upwards to find her G-Spot.

"Oh that's good. That's, that's, that's, who the fuck taught you that," she panted and my fingers pressed and twitched over her vaginal wall. I lapped up her juices that coated my face. Her sweet, aromatic juices were heavenly and my tongue sucked and flicked her engorged clitoris.

Her squeals got higher and higher pitched as my touches took her closer and closer to orgasm. She shrieked and grunted every time she breathed out, and then panted.

I felt her body shake and she gripped herself. She moaned louder and louder, shouting and squealing into the air as my fingers doubled their intensity and lips gripped her sensitive clitoris. Her pussy tightened around my fingers and her buttocks clenched. As she relaxed, I stopped vibrating my fingers but did not withdraw them.

Panting furiously, she drew her hair back out of her face and looked at me. "Oh Andy," she muttered between breaths, her face ablaze with a beaming smile. I looked into her eyes, and slowly began to saw my fingers into her.

Her eyes widened and she groaned again, as my fingers drove into her. She gripped the bed as I fingered her to another orgasm. My cock was rock hard but I loved seeing her climax. She was so passionate when she did, her eyes filled up with lust and pleasure and I felt my stomach lurch. This was wrong, but it felt so fantastic.

I gripped the back of Sarah's thighs and pushed them forwards to expose her rosebud to my face. She sighed in expectation thinking I would slide my tongue up her slit but she tensed her buttocks as it probed her ass.

"Andy?" She called out but I slid my tongue up to her sphincter. She sighed and groaned as my tongue lapped at her rosebud, as she relaxed her muscles. I clamped my lips on her cheeks and let tongue run up and down her crack and over her anus.

She squealed, and using my right forearm to keep her leg up touched her clitoris with my thumb. She squealed and grunted as my mouth swirled against her bud. Her legs quivered and shook as I encircled her clitoris. She shrieked and yelled as her fourth orgasm swept over her and I looked up as her buttocks clenched. She was looking at me and reaching up touched my flanks, pulling me towards her.

She kissed me passionately, like no-one had ever kissed me before. She was lustful and hungry, desperate for more as she tongue explored my mouth and rubbed up against mine. She cried as she did and I felt her hand on my cock guiding it. Putting in a moist, warm, slippery place.

I gently pushed it all the way into her, darts of extreme ecstasy shooting out from my cock. She groaned, and exhaled deeply and breaking our kiss. She looked into my eyes, and blinked slowly.

"Go on," she whispered and I plunged it in again, rocking back and forth against her. I felt her body twitch under mine. It felt unbelievably good, my cock massaged by her youthful and tight muscles that gripped and stimulated my shaft. Her slick, soaking hole caressed my cock as I plunged in for a third time and I felt back of my testicles tighten. Sarah tensed her muscles as we kissed. I could see lust and desire in her eyes. It felt amazing.

It felt wrong.

I felt my stomach lurch again. At this moment, all I could think of was our happiness and enjoyment but I knew deep-down that she would not enjoy this tomorrow. I had to stop it. I just had to, but as I slowly thrusted my member inside her my resolve started to crumble. She was doing wonderful things to my cock as it careered down her hole. I couldn't stop it.

I had to.

"Faster," she murmured, unaware of the torment that was going on inside my mind. My little head was having an argument with my big head. In the end, my conscience had to win.

I withdrew, sending shocks to both of us and shook my head.

"I'm sorry Sarah. We can't."

She blinked, registering what I had said and kissed me, holding me tightly. As we broke, my cock still painfully erect, she smiled. She rolled over and pinned me to the bed, and then slid down my body until she reached my cock. Without stopping she had gobbled every last inch and frantically bobbed up and down on it.

I watched in awe as her mouth impaled itself on my member. I could feel a mounting pressure behind my balls and called out to Sarah but she just looked up. Her mouth sucked my cock, her tongue kneading my glans. She knew how to give oral sex and I was reaping the benefits. I gripped the edge of the bed and groaned. The pressure was getting too strong. My buttocks clenched and fingers tightened over the mattress.

"Oh Sarah," I called out, "Oh--"

I felt wave after wave of semen squeeze down my loins and spurt into Sarah's willing mouth who eagerly devoured every last drop. She milked my cock for any last offerings and then scooted back up the bed.

I went to kiss her and she flinched but then raised her eyebrows. "Oh I forgot," she murmured and I gave her the deepest, most loving kiss I had ever given to anyone.

We held each other for minutes, saying nothing just enjoying the silence, the warmth of our bodies against each other and sharing many, many kisses.

Sarah broke the silence by looking up at me. "You make my body do wonderful things," she said and I grinned.

"You make my body do wonderful things too," I told her and she smirked.

We kissed again and I retrieved the pillows from the end of the bed and snuggled up.

"Good night, sexy," I told her and she wriggled up against me.

"Good night Andy," she replied and pushed her ass back against my groin. "You know if we keep doing this, I will fall in love with you"

I froze for a moment. Did she say what I thought she said? I had felt a real connection to Sarah but her using the l-word when she was already going out with Kevin. That can't be right, can it?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.