New Pleasures
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the twenty chapter book that shows Andy's summer holidays and then as he adapts to College life. He meets the stripper Abi, he has a complex relationship with his classmate while his sister is intent on causing as much trouble as possible. This books shows Andy's sexual awakening and as Abi introduces him to a world he had not seen before. This book starts slow and has little sexual content for the first four chapters.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow   Prostitution  

Friday nights were always busy at the club and as such I had to spend longer lugging the carpet cleaner around the floor. Once again, it needed several trips to empty the filthy and jet black water, and if I had not cleaned it myself just a few days previous would have thought that it had not been cleaned for months. Just how did the carpet get so dirty?

Ikenna was his usual cheery self, having a conversation is his deep voice with whoever was closest. As someone who is not much of a football fan, the World Cup in France was passing me by but Ikenna had some money on Croatia to go far and for France to win and, by all accounts, his bets were doing very well.

Ikenna helped me move the tables, as before, and in return I helped him replace the two giant bottles of vodka that needed changing. I was in time to greet Mum at lunchtime, followed by Estelle and then Susie, the barmaid.

I had not noticed her before, she had always faded into the background, but she came in dressed in motorcycle leathers not acknowledging anyone's presence and disappeared to the staff changing room. She certainly suited leathers with her short black hair and imposing presence and looked every inch a stereotypical female biker.

"I've left my bike in the yard," she yelled as she re-emerged dressed in T-Shirts and shorts. "Shopping in town for a few hours."

Ikenna acknowledged and greeted her, and she crossed the floor to talk to him. "Gotta see this" she told him excitedly and lifted her T-Shirt up to her breasts to show a tattoo of a musical score on top of a dagger plunging into her waistband of her shorts and down towards her sex. "It goes right down," she announced proudly. "Aaron reckons it's one of the best he's ever done."

"Now that I do want to see. You've not seen Susie's tats, have ya?" Ikenna asked, slapping a hand on my shoulder. "Keep her sweet and she'll show 'em you."

Susie flashed me a smile and pulled her shirt down. I could see colourful drawings all over her arms and even at the base of her throat and she smirked at me.

"I've got them everywhere, baby." I was lost for words but Susie didn't notice and left.

"She's a character" Ikenna told me smiling and I set about polishing the bar. I couldn't disagree and briefly wondered if I would be any more attractive to the opposite sex if I had a tattoo. Abi might approve but Mum most certainly wouldn't.

Rhea was in the flat with a couple of friends when I reached the top of the stairs, sprawled out leafing through some magazines on the sofa as I entered the lounge.

"Your girlfriend called," Rhea told me.

"Which one?" I asked and Rhea's friends giggled.

Rhea pretended to think for a moment and then stuttered. "Not the one that isn't cheating on her boyfriend even though she begged to sleep with you the other night."

"Not Sarah, so Abi?" I asked

Rhea nodded and smirked. "Aren't you going to phone her?" she asked as I walked past the phone.

"Maybe. But not with you listening in," I replied and Rhea pouted.

I waited an hour before phoning Abi; I did not want Rhea to pick up the phone in the lounge and listen in on the phone call which I suspected she often did, and snuck into Mum's bedroom to dial her. She answered it almost immediately and sounded excited when we spoke.

I felt as though I wanted to see her again, but did not want to presume anything. I wanted to try the "69" position certainly, and wanted to go down on her again – I had thought about little else in the previous 48 hours – but I had to remember she was my friend, not my girlfriend. Our relationship had to be built around the mutual enjoyment of each others' company not sex.

I suggested we go bowling or shopping on Sunday after I had cleaned the club and Abi murmured in quiet agreement. "Or we could just meet up for some more sex," she suggested matter-of-factly and I nearly dropped the phone.

"Abi!" I said in shock for her lack of self-control and I mulled it over.

"Angela is away for the weekend so I will be on my own and I need company. And I have so much to teach you. I like the idea of having a student."

I chuckled at her. "Why don't you just stay the night tonight? We can do whatever and mozy into town, and I clean the club in the evening. There will no-one there and I will have to open up anyway. Save you walking or driving home in the dark."

Abi pondered this, and we agreed if Mum didn't mind, then it was OK.

It was not, suprisingly, Mum who offered any sort of opposition to it when I suggested it. I did offer to walk home with Abi at 2am and come back the following day but she nodded in agreement when I suggested that Abi stay the night as Angela was away and I would open up around three in the afternoon to clean. The club would be closed on Sunday night so it did not matter when I did it.

Rhea, on the other hand, got worked up when she heard. First of all, it was unfair as her boyfriend was not allowed to stay over. Then, it was unfair as our vocal sex would keep her awake all night. I suggested that she not put her ear to the door and remain in her bedroom and this caused even more protest until Mum put an end to it

"Just make sure you make up the spare bed in the spare room. In Rhea's presence," Mum warned me in whispered tones as we retreated from my fuming sister and I smiled.

If Sarah could only see my mum and I now, she'd be green with envy.


Rhea had sulked for most of the afternoon, but she cheered up a bit when she saw that I had made the bed up in the guest bedroom. Clearly Rhea's injustice about Abi staying the night related solely to whether I shared my bed or not.

Mum was unerringly relaxed about Abi, and to a lesser extent Sarah, and I was concerned that there was something I wasn't being told, by Mum and Abi. Rhea snapped me out of my thoughts by presenting me with a pink slip after Mum left to go to work.

"Andy, please can you sign this?" she asked passing me a detention notice from her school. I looked up at her with a raised eyebrow. "It says parent or guardian and tonight you are responsible for me so you are my guardian!" Rhea responded, using her incredible powers of interpretation.

"I think it needs Mum's signature."

"OK. Well just sign it as Grace Hardy then." I turned to look at her with raised eyebrows again and she shrugged. "Oh come on Andy. I know you can forge Mum's signature. It just doesn't look right when I do it, I can't write in fountain pen. I can do everyone's signature, I was writing Becky sick notes last week from her parents but I just can't write in fountain pens no matter how hard I try." She hesitated and pursed her lips. "They've had enough letters and signed forms to know Mum's signature so I can't just scribble it, and I know you've done it before."

I sighed and looked at the pink slip in front of me. "Mr Richards. Your favourite," I muttered to her and she shrugged. "Rhea and an accomplice were caught trying to abscond from school at lunchtime on Tuesday. A letter will be sent home by the Headmistress."

"A letter, Rhea?"

"Yeah, this one" she replied, pulling out a sheet of paper from her folder. "I think they wanted to talk to Mum so I also need a letter saying it has been dealt with and she doesn't want to discuss it further."

I laughed at her. "You need to speak to Mum and tell her, Rhea. It won't be that bad if you are honest."

She spluttered. "After the last time, I don't think so." Rhea snarled and I thought back to the incident, only a few weeks previous that had been traced back to her, when she had replaced the wallpaper on every workstation in the computer suite to one that displayed a naked woman with overly large breasts. The headmistress had, understandably, taken a dim view of this, especially as it was during her school's OFSTED inspection and Rhea had received two weeks of detentions and been grounded by Mum.

"Stop being caught then!" I told her and she crossed her arms.

"Are you going to help me, or not?" she demanded and I shrugged my shoulders. Rhea looked cross as I explained what would happen when Mum found out anyway and reluctantly, Rhea eventually begrudgingly agreed with me that she was not avoiding punishment, merely storing it up.

I went to bed at midnight with Rhea storming off a couple of hours previous. She had barely spoken to me all evening – she didn't like it when I was right and she was wrong.

I was woken up by the sound of the toilet flushing and looked at my clock. It was 2:55am and there was no Abi in my bedroom. I shook my eyes awake, jumped out of bed and looked out my door down the corridor. There was no movement outside, but I could hear voices downstairs and slung my dressing gown over my shoulders and walked down the corridor and stairs.

Abi and Mum were sat on the couch with a glass of wine each while the bottle, or empty bottle, stood on the coffee table. Mum had her back to me and as I walked into the room, blinking to adjust my eyes to the light she looked round and put a dog-eared piece of paper back into an envelope.

"Aren't you coming to bed?" I asked Abi and Mum turned to look at me.

"Andy!" She grinned. "Did you mean to show us everything?"

I looked down and went bright red. I had put my dressing gown over my shoulders, but not fastened it, so my cock, balls and everything were clearly on display. "Sorry," I muttered and tied it shut.

Abi laughed as I did and beamed at me. "Yeah, I'll be up soon. We're just having a chat."

"OK," I said wearily and blinked again. "You do know it's three in the morning."

"It's my fault, I wanted to show her something," Mum told me and I glanced at the discoloured envelope on the table.

"What?" I asked and Mum traced my eye line and picked it up. It was emblazoned with the word 'Grace' on the front but she shook her head to dismiss my question and not feeling fully awake wandered back upstairs.

I was awoken by my door being pushed open and a figure snuggling up beside me.

"Andy ... are you awake?" she asked quietly and I groaned as her cool body wrapped itself around my snug, warm torso. "Wake up. I've been dancing all night. I need you!"

I screwed up my eyes for a moment and looked across at the alarm clock. "It's 3.30am"

"Yeah, so. Your mum wanted to talk."

I rubbed my eyes and stared into the darkness. "For an hour and a half?"

"Something like that. It helped, your mum is brilliant, but I am so ready for some fun. I've had one of those nights," she replied and kissed me on the back of the neck. "Please tell me you're in the mood."

Abi's hands slid over my body and she felt my stiffening cock. "Tell me why are you so horny?" I asked her and she broke from kissing my neck.

"I've done so many private dances and lap dances today. I got felt up in a VIP room by one of the other dancers. They wanted a lezzy show, but Alice got a bit too excited."

As I turned to face her, she kissed me and then got up and swung her right leg over my head to present her crack to my face. I put my hands onto her thighs and guided her down gently onto me. My rod stiffened instantly and my eyes, adjusting to the tiny amount of light were pressed up against her globes.

Her fragrant scent filled my nostrils as I rocked my head back and inhaled her intoxicating smell of feminine arousal. My lips parted and touched hers, a few beads of her juices lingering on my tongue before rolling into my mouth.

She rocked slightly as she settled down and I brought my hands up. She was leaning forward slightly, and I slid my hands over her abundant, firm breasts, with my fingers resting on her nipples. She groaned and ground her hips down a bit further.

I extended my tongue and ran it across her slit, starting at her clitoris and extending back to her hole. The slickness of her runway, and the delightful, powerful taste only served to heighten my arousal. I wanted Abi to lean forward and wrap her lips around my shaft, but I liked the feeling of Abi being on top of me. I felt dominated, and safe and as she tried to lean forward, my hands held her back and brought her more upright, gently rubbing her nipples as I did so.

I licked her outer labia as I tried to avoid her clitoris. I knew from her house when I went for it she would climax and wanted to prolong her and my enjoyment. She moaned softly as I darted around her pearl, and into her hole with my tongue. She squealed when I flicked her perineum and then began to breathe quicker and quicker.

She ground her pelvis down onto my tongue as it flicked her perineum. I buried myself up to her crack as my tongue teased her clit and slid down her slit. I felt her juices running onto my face and then slid my tongue inside her hole. Her buttocks clenched as my tongue slid around her opening and quivered.

I felt her hands run down my body as I rolled her nipples gently between my thumb and forefinger: it was one of the few things I did with Paula who very much enjoyed it. Her crack was dripping and I started sucking her clit, stroking it with my tongue. I heard her squeal and then felt her muscles clench as slumped forward slightly. I did not stop massaging her clit with my mouth and she cried out, and again before I slid my tongue down her slippery crack.

It came to rest at her rosebud, and I flicked it gently. It was the one part of her that wasn't slick with our combined juices but my mouth was awash with our wetness that my probing and licking over her tight anus was soon causing it to be nice and slick; it was something I had read in one of Mark's books and Abi tensed instantly.

"Andy," she called out quietly, but I feigned deafness and kept massaging her breasts.

I oscillated my tongue over her bud and then pushed it forward. She squealed and ground her butt into my face. I felt her hands move and touch my chin: she was playing with her clit! I probed her anus as far as I could and I felt her body tense up.

She squealed and her body shook; her legs quivered and her torso fell forward. I heard her muffled shriek and she slumped forward. Her breathing was ragged when she swung her leg off of me, her eyes glazed and face ablaze with satisfaction.

"I was going to give you a blowjob," she whispered, "but I need you inside me." She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. "Please."

She half pulled me on top of her and I positioned my cock over her pussy. Here it was, the moment I had been dreaming about for years – losing my virginity. I thought I'd be nervous or anxious, but I wasn't. I knew what to do, of sorts, and allowed Abi to guide my erect member into her dripping hole.

Her warm, slick canal snugly gripped my shaft as I slowly slid it up so our pubic hair touched. I felt unbelievable sensations all down my glistening cock as I pushed it as far as it would go, leaving it for a few seconds savouring the intense pressure Abi was applying to my sensitive organ.

I slowly withdrew it a few inches and Abi groaned, the look of lust in her eyes as my cock impaled her. I gently thrusted forward and she mewed in pleasure; it was so intense and felt so incredible. All of my loins felt alive and there was an unbelievable, wonderful sensation at the top of my balls.

Abi slipped her hand over her clitoris while I slowly rocked my body in and out of hers. She squealed and shrieked a little more.

The air was full of the smells and noises of sex. I had closed my eyes as I instinctively began to pump into Abi faster and faster. I was panting furiously, the electric waves of ecstasy shooting from my loins. I could feel the intense pressure building. My testicles were contracting, and my legs began to shake.

I felt Abi tense her vaginal muscles around my shaft and as I plunged forward waves and waves of semen were pumped into her. My body shook as my climax reverberated around my body and I sighed loudly.

We waited for a few moments and then kissed, embracing wildly. She ran her hands over my back and gripped my buttocks as she broke our snog and kissed my throat.

It was intense. Far better than any handjob Paula gave me, or wank I gave myself. Better than the blow job a few days ago; I felt a connection to Abi that I knew was not there. It was an incredible feeling, an indescribable warmth and satisfaction and I couldn't stop smiling. Abi grinned at me. "Good?"

I nodded. "Amazing," I muttered and pursed my lips. It meant that I was no longer a virgin!

Abi and cleaned up with the tissues I kept in my drawer for when I was feeling particularly horny. Abi found the symmetry slightly amusing, but she was soon cuddled up with me. "Thank you," she said, resting her head on my shoulder. "I needed that."

My mind was awhirl with what had just happened. I had lost my virginity ... to Abi! I felt closer to her than ever before, but also slightly resentful. Why couldn't we date?

"I've not come like that for some time," she said. "I used to love my arse being probed gently but no-one has bothered. Mind you I used to like Simon sucking my breasts as well and no-one has done that for awhile or..." Abi whittered. I hummed and she looked across at me. "Are you OK?" she asked and I nodded and held her tight.

"Oh shhhh–. It was your first time, wasn't it?" I nodded again, the power of speech temporarily not with me. "I'm so sorry, Andy. I'm so selfish ... if I had thought, I'd have made it special."

"It was special," I muttered. "It was amazing. I've never felt anything like it. And I am glad it was with you."

Abi pressed herself into me a bit further and we kissed but she was tense and I felt guilty. What had I done wrong?


Abi and I had a shower each before going downstairs. The musty, unmistakable sound of dried sex was in my room and I opened the window to clear it. We heard a few shouts and I suspected that Rhea was being admonished for her transgressions earlier in the week.

Abi had brought a dressing gown from home, and with just dressing gowns on, we went down to the kitchen to make breakfast; I kept thinking about the night previous and barely stopped smiling. It was an incredible feeling and I felt on top of the world. I felt as though I could achieve anything.

Rhea was eating her breakfast as Abi and I came into the kitchen. She was at the opposite end of the table to Mum and was scowling. "Morning, cheery," I called out at her as I sauntered past and poured some cereal.

"I am not speaking to you," she said coldly as I sat down at the end of the table and I shrugged at Mum and Abi.

"Why are you not speaking to me?" I asked her, although I thought I already knew and she took a mouthful of her breakfast cereal.

"Abi, please tell my brother, that I am not speaking to him as I am now grounded until the end of term because of him." Mum spluttered a laugh and went to respond but Rhea continued. "And you know Abi must be a very light sleeper. Her bed hardly looked slept in. It's almost as though it hadn't been. Funny that?"

Abi held my hand under the table and we looked at each other guiltily.

"Abi doesn't weigh very much, does she?" I replied to Rhea who shot me another look. "It's not paranoia when everyone really is out to get you, right?"

"Stop winding your little sister up," Abi said and squeezed my thigh.

"Just giving her a taste of her own medicine."

"And did you give Abi a taste of your medicine?" Rhea spat back, her scowling replaced with anger.

"Rhea!" shouted Mum and Rhea looked.

"I heard them last night when I went to get some water. She was sucking him off all night." Abi and I shot each other a reproachful look that Mum saw. "It was disgusting!"

"At no point was Abi's mouth anywhere near my..." I started but hesitated over the most appropriate word.

" ... loins?" Abi finished for me.

"Exactly."

Rhea stared at me and shook her head. "You're lying Andy. YOU'RE FUCKING LYING. That slut had her lips..." Mum shot up from the table and interrupted Rhea, who threw her spoon into the empty bowl and stormed off.

"I'm sorry, Abi. I'll deal with her. I'm not having that language in my house"

"Shall we get dressed?" Abi suggested and we were outside our flat door five minutes later, just as Mum and Rhea started up again.


I was quiet in town, pondering over the activities of the previous twelve hours. I felt more confident and holding Abi's hand, it felt as though we blended in like a normal couple, instead of a strange, abnormal pairing I felt when I first took Abi around Aylesbury. She was incredibly sexy and outstandingly beautiful, and would look like I was "punching above my weight" certainly, but the week previous it felt like a dream. Now it just felt like I was on cloud-nine.

The intensity of the sex had blown me away and I could think of little else. Abi, eventually got annoyed and then worried by my distant state and asked me as we sat down in the park with a drink each.

"Have I ruined it?" Abi asked as I looked out over the pond.

I realised what I looked like and held her hand. "No. Quite the reverse. It's quite a bit for me to take in," I admitted. "It was very ... passionate. Intense."Abi breathed out and snuggled up to me on the grass. "I meant what I said. I am glad it was with you."

"But Andy..."

"I know," I cut her off. "I still think you are wonderful and you have been incredible to me."

Abi snorted. "I don't know where I would be without Grace and you." I looked down at her and she shrugged. "I hope you never know why but these few days have been so important for me and I've needed my friends."

We kissed briefly and saw a familiar face glide up the path in the distance towards us, on his skateboard.

"Quick ... Jez ... scarper" Abi laughed but the irritating classmate didn't spot us and we melted back into the town, still holding hands. Once again, Abi pushed me up against the wall as we came in through the front door and showed me that she had no knickers on but pushing my hands up her legs.

"Who needs knickers?" She asked and poked her tongue out at me as I chased her up the stairs.


Rhea apologised, of sorts, to Abi but I neither expected nor received one. She was in a furious mood all afternoon and after Abi left in her car, I was glad I was able to clean the club. It felt being there on my own but Mum joined me after an hour and I took a ten minute break with an ice-cold lemonade.

"You need to be more careful and discreet if you want Abi to stay the night again," she warned. "You left your bedroom door ajar. I shut it when I went to bed."

I froze for a moment and buried myself in my lemonade. "OK. I'll be more careful, in future."

"I don't want a repeat of Rhea's outbursts again. She will think it is unfair if Abi stays and her boyfriend can't."

"But she's..."

"I know. But don't make my life harder than it needs to be" she asked and I nodded.

"Abi seemed to have a good chat with you last night." I said, changing the subject; I had no desire to talk about sex with my mother.

"I. I ... er ... I had a friend, long time ago, that went through something similar. Sandy," she said slowly.

I screwed my face up. "You've not mentioned her before."

Mum wiped a tear away and spoke. "No. She died twenty years ago. Today." Mum wiped her mouth and then her eyes. "She would have been forty tomorrow. I still think about her." I was silent as she spoke; Mum was clearly reminiscing about a painful past memory but I did not know what to say. "You would really have liked her, she is a lot like Abi."

I hummed, and we drank our drinks in near silence and Mum thanked me for looking after our visitor as she was "vulnerable." So Abi gives me the most incredible night I have ever had, and Abi and Mum thank me.

It's a tough life, right?


It had been a few days since I had seen Sarah and was determined to try and see her on Monday, given that it was my day off from working at the club. I rang her up Sunday evening after Abi had left and although Sarah was in, her parents were out for the evening at a show, so she was unsure if she could go anywhere given that she was still technically grounded.

She sounded down when I spoke and her usual energy and enthusiasm wasn't there. I felt sorry for her and we chatted briefly but Rhea came back into the lounge and started listening in so we hastily arranged to meet at her house with a picnic and hope that her parents would let her go to Wendover Woods with me. Given their issue with Sarah was that of trust, I did not hold out too much expectation that they would relent, but we could hope.

I guiltily arrived in St James Way at 10am with the picnic bag. I had been to the supermarket and bought bread rolls, ham, crisps, drinks and a selection of nibbles but had not been back to the flat to prepare anything, as I was eager to get to Wendover.

I could not say exactly why I liked spending time with Sarah so much. She was, in some ways, very complicated but was exceedingly good company and I did fancy her something rotten. I loved her confident nature, but could not help but like the fact she could be a little bit vulnerable. She ticked all my boxes, just as Abi did.

Her mum answered the door and clearly was not expecting any visitors for Sarah. I groaned inside when she greeted me and asked what I was doing there having expected Sarah to talk to her parents before I arrived. Why did she have to make her life so difficult for herself?

"Sarah!" she barked and a half-dressed girl emerged from the stairs.

"Hi Andy" she called from the bannister rail and Angela beckoned me in.

"Sarah, what's going on? I said you were grounded," her mum asked and Sarah looked sheepish for a moment.

"It's just a picnic. I'm bored of being inside the house all day," she muttered aggressively.

"That's what grounded means. Until we can trust you..."

"But you ain't ever going to trust me..."

"Whose fault is that?"

Sarah looked at me and I stared back, eyebrows raised. "OK mine. But please. It's just to the Woods."

Her mum shook her head and told her to get dressed causing Sarah to storm back upstairs and slam her bedroom door with the immortal teenage line - "it's so unfair!"

"I'll need to have words with her," Angela muttered and invited me into the lounge. "Do you want a drink?" she offered as I sat on the chair. The television was blaring away in the corner and she turned it off with the remote control.

"I'm OK thanks. I've got some water in the bag," I replied and she sat opposite me moving her open folder to the table.

"I didn't thank you properly for looking after her the other night," she said and I nodded.

"It's no problem. Even Sarah admitted that she should have rung although she wouldn't admit it at the time. She was a little bit..."

"Emotional?" her mum finished for me and I agreed, reluctantly.

"I should probably apologise for shouting at her that night, but she was about to storm out of the flat to go god knows where in the pouring rain."

Angela grinned at me. "I heard. But then I heard Sarah was shouting as well." We talked for a few minutes about my exams and she seemed genuinely interested, probably as Sarah had told her very little about them.

The lounge door creaked open and Sarah's head emerged, quickly followed by the rest of her body dressed in a light pink plaid skirt and pink crop top.

"Now what do you two think you are doing today?"

"It's just a picnic. We are going to take a walk up to Wendover Woods." Sarah replied aggressively.

"I don't like being presented with a fait accompli, Sarah. Inviting Andy over before asking us. You do know what being grounded means, don't you?"

Sarah looked over from the doorway at me and I gave her another raised eyebrow. "Yes. You weren't here to ask when he rang. I am sixteen you know" she wailed. "I'm not going to an all night rave or taking drugs or anything. It's just spending time with friends"

"The friend you've known for a few days," her mum countered and I sank in my seat. "I am not happy about go gallivanting into the woods with some guy you've only just met. Especially after what you've been up to for the last year when we've not been watching you."

Sarah looked at her mum in disgust and disappointment and I could sense she was about to start an argument.

"Mrs Bailey," I tentatively asked. "would Sarah and me be allowed to have our picnic in the garden?" Angela stared at Sarah for a few moments who had thrown her hands up in exasperation at my suggestion.

"I think that is a good compromise," her mum told Sarah who shot me an evil look.

"We best make up the picnic then," I suggested warmly but her expression didn't change.


"You know you can be very unappealing when you are unreasonable," I told her as we walked out of her back door. It was not a huge garden and certainly well under an acre of land, but it was possible to be almost out of sight of the house and still be within her parent's premises. There was a number of flowerbeds and trees dotted around their land, but in the end, we settled for a large Willow tree halfway down the garden. I reasoned that the branches overhanging the lawn gave us complete privacy and we welcome the shade from day as it got hotter.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.