Daniel's Enlightenment - Cover

Daniel's Enlightenment

Copyright© 2012 by Jennifer Bennett

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mom... son... education

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

The following three weeks passed quickly for Jenny and Danny and soon they found themselves in the early part of May. School would be out in only two weeks. But first, the following weekend, (which happened to be Mother's Day weekend) the opening day of fishing season would roll around as it did every year, beginning at midnight on the Friday night before the holiday. Jenny and Danny were already planning to leave early on Friday afternoon in order to have time to buy bait, fuel, and to prepare the boat for the night's fishing.

Of the three members of the Bennett family, Jenny was the most enthusiastic and skilled fisherman of all three of them although Danny was pretty good, too. Nonetheless, Jenny was the person who had thirty years of experience fishing for the various species of game fish on the large lake. She knew where the rock reefs were for wall-eyes and shallow flats for northern pike. She knew where the large, 'lunker' bass hid. And she knew where she and Danny could snare pan fish, sun fish and crappies, almost at will.

After consulting with Jenny, Carolyn's mother, Karen, granted her daughter permission to accompany them for the weekend and as Jenny drove home from work, on the afternoon before they were all to leave for the lake, Jenny considered the previous three weeks.

After the first four days of love making and fucking and sucking— and, by the way, Jenny considered the two to be quite separate and distinct from each other— both of them slowed down a bit. Part of the reason was that Danny was helping Carolyn to study for finals and wasn't home nearly as much as he was before the fateful Thursday night when Jenny first took her son's penis into her mouth and delivered his first blowjob. Another reason was that, for some reason, the law firm where she worked seemed to be accumulating new clients as if it was on steroids and, as a result, she was just damned tired when she got home from work.

Certainly their ardor had not waned over the previous three weeks. Danny was still a fourteen year old boy with raging hormones and what appeared to be a 'new toy'— his beautiful, sexy and willing mother. And Jenny was more than willing to do anything sexual with, or for, her son.

Most of the time, their love making was just that: soft and tender love making. But Jenny remembered another night, too. That night, as she prepared for a late shower, Danny entered the bathroom and she knew immediately that something about his demeanor was different. Silently, he turned his naked mother around and, with hands on her shoulders, he forced her down. When she was kneeling, Danny dropped his shorts and underwear and pushed his stiff penis into her willing mouth. He started forcefully, and one might say brutally, to fuck her beautiful face. He had his hands in her hair and he was rocking his hips back and forth, ramming his cock into and out of her mouth. In a sense, he was raping her.

It didn't take long. It was less than two minutes later when Jenny sensed he was about to ejaculate. He surprised her by pulling his hard-on out of her mouth and shooting his rather substantial load of warm, white, slippery come onto her face and into her hair. He used one hand to smear it around on her face.

And then, without a word, he left the room.

Although she was surprised, Jenny knew exactly what just happened. She knew it was part of her original explanation of different types of sex— love making, playing, and using a partner for selfish needs. Jenny had just been used by her son and she didn't know quite what to think. This type of sex required that the partners be absolutely confident and comfortable in the relationship. It required a certain maturity of each partner and, Jenny thought, she was certainly fine with it. She was merely wondering if Danny's actions were borne of curiosity, that is, to see if he could do it; or was he overcome with a flash of the 'hornies' and needed some immediate relief.

Either way, Jenny was confident Danny's actions displayed a certain poise or assurance well beyond his nearly fifteen years. His actions also told her she was his lover and he was comfortable with that. She was delighted, no matter what might have prompted her son to come into her bath.

Not a word had been said and it was mentioned only once ever again, the next morning when Danny said, "Thank you for last night," and she answered, simply: "Anytime."


Another night, it was Jenny who developed a serious case of horny and on that particular night, it had nothing to do with her mouth, her vagina or her clitoris, even though clitoral stimulation was her preferred mode of orgasm.

Tonight, she felt naughty and she wanted, or needed, to have anal sex.

After the first time Danny experienced anal sex with his mother, they discussed it at some length. In fact, they discussed everything they did together in, or out, of bed and it soon became clear that as far as butt fucking someone, he could take it or leave it.

This was not to say he didn't enjoy it; he did. Not only was his mother's anus tight, her ass perfect, (and his cock felt great slapping into and out of her rectum), he rather liked the feeling of riding someone from behind, holding a fistful of hair like the reins of a horse. And his mother seemed to love it, too, from time to time. He was merely much more fascinated with the other games he and his mother were playing.

That night, Jenny felt herself developing a desire in her loins that enveloped her as all periods of lust did: quickly and without warning of any kind. Before discarding the idea, she thought of using her dildo to satisfy herself, but she knew (as all girls did) fucking yourself in the ass with a dildo just isn't as easy as it looks in the porn films. It was clumsy and required postures for which her body was not designed. And anyway, she didn't have many dildos and tonight she felt she needed a real person to help, not something made of plastic or rubber.

Something else lent itself to her urgency: Carolyn would be with them at the lake this weekend and Jenny was uncertain if she would be able to even kiss her son, much less make love with, or fuck him.

She used a special lotion to lubricate herself and when she walked into the room they shared every night, Jenny was naked. Danny was at his desk, facing away from her, and he didn't hear the soft padding of her bare feet. She softly placed a hand on her son's shoulder.

When her son turned to look at her, she said: "I need you."

Danny removed his jeans as his mother placed a towel on the edge of the bed. Then she sat down, her hands folded demurely in her lap. She only had to 'fluff' her son for a few sucks before he was hard enough and she rolled over, her knees on the very edge of the bed. She raised her lubricated asshole and felt her young son insert a finger and two fingers and then three fingers in her rectum.

Sufficiently excited, Jenny told her son, "Put it in, Danny."

Just as she was unable to put the physical feelings of her orgasms into words, so was she, too, unable to put the feelings of being horny into common language. Usually, the feeling seemed to come over her quickly and was not a conscious thought, but a realization that something was happening deep inside her loins. It wasn't love. It wasn't being absent from someone and merely longing for that person. It was something else. It wasn't an itch that needed scratching, even though it was frequently described that way. It was something feral.

Jenny did happen to know one thing about 'being horny': there was an urgency about it that demanded satisfaction as soon as possible.

Danny's penis was already lubricated from his mother's mouth, but he spat in his hand and added to his mother's residue anyway.

Danny's erection easily slipped into his mother's tight bottom. He stopped to let his mother adjust to the feeling, as he normally did, until his mother whispered, "All the way. Put it in all the way."

To Danny, this was different. His mother's voice was urgent with desire, not for him, but for his penis. He put his hands on his mother's hips and pulled her back and onto his rigid cock. The sight of his mother, her ass in the air, his cock in her puckered anus, inside her rectum excited him. Her submission to his rigid pole excited him even more.

Jenny knew her son was something close to five inches in length, but inside her bottom he felt massive; certainly better than any dildo she owned and she didn't know if she could remember where her sex toys were, anyway.

Jenny moaned. "Oh, Baby, you are so good to me. So good to me," she added, whispering. "Thank you."

Danny moved one hand up his mother's back and took up a fistful of hair. He pulled lightly as he rocked his hips into and out of his mother's lovely, round ass. For her part, Jenny swiveled her hips in a futile attempt to get more of her son inside, but he was already as deeply inside her as his penis length allowed.

As with most sex that started the way this had, Jenny was immediately close. "Ah, God you're so good to me, Danny!" she exclaimed as Danny picked up his rhythm and force. Soon, he was virtually slamming Jenny's rounded ass cheeks, his balls slapping against her perineum as he moved in and out. Jenny dropped onto her chest, her face buried in the bedspread. She ran two fingers up and down the opening to her vagina and diddled her juicy, engorged clitoris with two fingers.

"Ah, fuck!" she moaned. "Oh, fuck! Damn, that is so good!"

Danny listened as the low, guttural scream came from somewhere deep inside his mother's throat. She was grinding her ass on his hard cock and fingering her vagina when her massive orgasm nearly caused her to pass out. Danny stopped moving, content to allow his mother to move her bottom around his embedded, stiff penis.

The delirious sensations Jenny was experiencing lasted for more than two minutes as she convulsed. Jenny could feel her feminine fluid run down her legs, nearly onto the towel. It was during these moments of female ejaculation that Jenny didn't know if she was pissing or doing something else, but she didn't care. The sensation wasn't the same as that of urination, but it wasn't much different, either. She didn't know.

Danny remained inside his motionless mother until she slipped off his erection and flopped onto her back. Her chest was heaving, not from exertion, but from sexual excitement. Danny stepped back and sat down, sideways on his desk chair, one arm draped casually across its back, watching his mother, until she was breathing normally. He used a few tissues to clean his mother's vagina and thighs. Then he used a few more tissues to clean himself.

It was a long time before his mother sat up and looked at him. In the meantime, he was blessed with a view of her that no matter how many times he saw it, excited him. She was lying on her back, her legs draped over the edge of the bed, bent at the knees. Her legs were slightly spread apart and even though he cleaned her less than a minute ago, her vagina was still glistening with juice. Gravity had taken over her breasts, so they were little more than slight mounds on her chest, pert nipples pointing at his ceiling.

When she finally sat up she asked if he wanted her to take care of his erection.

"Nope, I'm good," he answered. "I'll do it later, if I have to."


The next day, Friday, Danny and Carolyn skipped out of school after third period, just before lunch. Both of them worried that the teachers in the classes they were skipping might throw a pop quiz but there was nothing they could do about it. As sophomores, they weren't nearly as prone to leaving school early as much as the seniors were during the soft, warm, blue sky days in mid May. But they didn't know.

At the same time, Jenny was leaving work and she didn't much care about new clients or anything else for that matter. She was firmly fixed on the fishing opener and she could barely wait. The sensation she received from fishing was nearly sexual and she was like a small child anticipating Christmas morning. She couldn't wait until 12:01am that night.

Danny walked Carolyn home and then continued on, a short city block, to his own house. He arrived just after his mother did.

Within a half hour, the three of them were on the road. Danny sat with Carolyn in the back seat, ostensibly to study during the three hour trip to the cabin, but that didn't last long and Carolyn listened as the other two chatted excitedly about catching fish, baits, plugs, lures and other things about which she knew nothing.

By three that afternoon, they arrived at the small grocery store only twenty five minutes from the cabin. They bought fresh fruits and vegetables, and many more treats that they would take on the boat with them that night.

After they stowed the groceries in the back of the car, the kids went across the street to the bait shop and Jenny walked next door to the small liquor store. She stocked up on wine, mostly, but she also bought two six-packs of a premium imported beer, too. She couldn't remember a fishing 'opener' without a beer or two, even when she was little more than a child.

They drove to the cabin and unloaded the car. While Danny took the minnows down to the beach to place them in the live bait well, Jenny and Carolyn put the groceries away. Danny went to the beach to make certain the fuel tanks were full and to start the boat motor.

When the boat was idling at dockside, Danny walked up to the cabin to ask if Carolyn wanted to go for a boat ride. He was a little puzzled and disappointed when she said she would "pass" for now, but he had to fill the live wells in the boat for the fish he hoped they would catch that night and he had to charge the batteries, too.


When Danny was safely away and the girls were alone, Jenny broached a subject she had been thinking about ever since Carolyn accepted her son's invitation to the lake.

"Carolyn, may I ask you a personal question?"

The other girl smiled, but answered softly and earnestly: "No, Danny and I are not having sex."

Jenny could not refrain from laughing out loud, but when she saw the young woman's reaction to her laughter— panic— she hurriedly enfolded Carolyn in her arms.

"Well, thank you for sharing, but that wasn't the question," she reassured the girl.

Carolyn stood back from her boyfriend's mother, puzzled. She looked at Jenny curiously.

"No," Jenny started, "I was going to ask if you are, even the slightest bit, shy around other girls."

It was obvious to Jenny the younger girl was more confused than ever.

Jenny put her hands on the Carolyn's arms and looked into her eyes. "Okay, I'm screwing this up. Royally," she said. "Sometimes, I don't wear clothes when I'm up here at the lake. That's all, and I wanted to ask if you would be uncomfortable if I was naked."

To a certain extent, Carolyn was taken aback.

"Wow," Carolyn said. "I've never really thought about it," she added, thoughtfully. "So, you're like" pausing, "a nudist?"

"Exactly," Jenny laughed again. "Exactly like."

"Huh," Carolyn started. "I'll tell you what, Missus B: Let me think about it for a few minutes. I'll let you know."

They talked about other things as they continued to put food and staples away, chatting as they worked.

"Does Danny get naked, too?" Carolyn finally asked.

"Sometimes," Jenny answered honestly, her voice as casual as she could keep it.

"Like, you guys go naked around each other?"

"Sometimes we do," Jenny lied, knowing full well that when they were at the lake they hardly ever wore clothing. "Does that creep you out?"

Suddenly, realization washed over her.

Although no intercourse had taken place, there wasn't much else Danny hadn't done to her, or for her; and there wasn't very much she had not done to, or for, him either.

Carolyn had known Danny for years, but because she was nearly two years older than he was, they spent little time together growing up, but when they did start to become boyfriend and girlfriend, and Danny kissed her, she nearly swooned (if that term was even used in this day and age).

The first time Danny gently bit her nipple, she wondered what the hell was going on but she didn't stop him, either. He knew exactly how much she could take and she liked it.

The first time he used some slightly naughty words with her, she wondered the same thing: what the hell is this? But she was so excited from hearing 'tits', 'pussy' and 'cock' there was no way she would, or could, stop him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.