Daniel's Enlightenment - Cover

Daniel's Enlightenment

Copyright© 2012 by Jennifer Bennett

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mom... son... education

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

As Danny awoke, he was slightly disappointed to see his mother was already up and gone from the softness and warmth they shared in their bed. He glanced at the alarm clock next to him: 8:50am. Thankfully, he could smell bacon frying as he went into the bathroom for his morning routine.

When he entered the small washroom, the events of the previous night returned to him. As he sat naked, on the toilet, he wondered what kind of lover he was becoming. He knew his mother was a gifted sexual teacher but, up until the night before, the things he and his mother had been doing were fairly straightforward sexual events from what he knew. Although he wasn't a big fan of online pornography, intercourse and oral sex were things he had seen from time to time, and were probably not that far outside the norm from what he could guess, but he wondered how many people peed on each other as his mother had done with him the night before.

He reflected on how he felt. It was exciting, and it certainly felt good as he remembered the warmth on his groin and there was no doubt it was deliciously naughty. He laughed as he considered whether his mother and he were 'deviants'. Sure, he became erect while his mother peed on him; and they had intercourse in a new and exciting position on the toilet. Even so, he felt he was excited for other reasons than his mother peeing. It was novel; there was no doubt about that and his mother seemed to love it as a practice she evidently performed with his father. He didn't know, and didn't want to know, how often they peed on each other, but she told him his dad liked it too.

Danny flushed the toilet.

At the small vanity sink, he washed his face and combed his hair. He used a warm wash cloth to clean his genitals and stomach from the previous night of pee and, as he did so, he noticed what had previously been 'peach fuzz' seemed to be actual pubic hair growing. Certainly, it was no longer than the previous fuzz; nonetheless, it was there.

When Danny walked into the kitchen, his mother was on her cell phone. He hoped it wasn't her office.

"Just a second," she paused. "Here he is." His mother handed the phone to him. "It's your Dad," she said.

As she handed him the phone she frantically began shaking her head from side to side and rapidly crossing and uncrossing her outstretched arms. "No, I didn't tell him!" she mouthed silently.

Danny spoke into the phone.

"Hey Dad, Semper Fi," he started, as he always did, paraphrasing the Marine Corps motto. As he listened, he learned his father was in Indonesia and would be home in about two months, maybe three. Next, he was going to Afghanistan to take temporary command of some Marine unit there, but of course he couldn't say which one. They talked for another ten minutes about school and sports, classes and Carolyn Olson before they were done.

Danny handed the phone back to his mother.

Jenny took it. "Hi, it's me again," she said.

Danny listened as his mother and father made their goodbyes. Finally, she pressed 'end' on the cell.

Jenny was shaking her head, somberly. She held out her arms, inviting him. "I need a hug," she said, sadly.

They silently stood in the kitchen, wrapped in each other's naked, loving arms.

"You didn't tell him," Danny said. It was a statement, not a question.

"No," she said simply.

"And you feel bad," Danny commented.

"Yes," she answered softly.

When they ended their embrace, Jenny served breakfast. They sat silently at the counter, eating their food.

Finally, Jenny said, "I just lied to your dad for the first time in sixteen years."

"I thought you didn't say anything?" Danny asked.

"It was a sin of omission, not commission. And that's just as bad," she added. "Your dad and I don't keep secrets," she said. "Ever," she added emphatically.

Danny never lied to his father, either. Jenny placed a soft hand on her son's back and began to rub softly in circular motions, comforting her son who was, obviously, grieving too.

"It's okay. We'll be all right, Baby."

Neither of them spoke for long minutes as they ate, finally finishing breakfast.

Danny, his plate and utensils in hand, began to rise off his stool, but Jenny placed a hand on his arm, stopping him.

"We'll clean up later," she said. She looked at him as she took his hand in hers. "Come on," she said, "let's get into bed."

"I'm not really in the mood to make love right now," Danny said softly expressing his personal sadness at the situation.

Jenny looked into her son's eyes. "I didn't ask you to fuck me, Danny. I asked you to come back to bed with me. Now, please, come with me," she seemed to plead. "Please?" she added, holding her hand out to her son.

A minute or two later, they were in the bed they shared. As they settled in, Danny rested his head on his mother's shoulder and put a leg over hers. He had an arm over her stomach and she was slowly twirling her fingers in his thick, dark hair.

Neither spoke, until finally, Jenny broke the silence.

"Danny," she began. "Do you have any doubt about how deeply in love with you I am?"

Danny was silent for a moment, thinking. The love his mother felt for him was evident. She fought for him when he needed fighting and she loved and consoled him when he needed love and consoling; but, being 'in love' was something new. It suggested something else, quite apart from motherly love, "No. I know you love me and I know you love me a lot."

"Good," she answered. "Danny," she began again, "I've been in love with only three men in my life: Gramps, your dad, and you. That's it. It's only been the three of you. I loved my dad and when he died, I was devastated. I mean, I couldn't function for months after he died."

"Were you sexual with your Dad?" he asked.

"No, I wasn't," she answered truthfully, her voice soft and sincere, "but I don't know what I would have done if he ever approached me that way. Maybe I would have, maybe not. I was a pretty kinky little girl pretty early in life."

"Kinky how?" Danny asked.

"Well, you know about uncle Mark and me. But, there were a lot of other boys, too. Lots of other boys," she chuckled.

"Then, what makes you want to have sex with me?" Danny asked, curiously. "Is it because you're kinky?"

Jenny laughed.

"No. I have sex with you for two reasons: First and foremost, I love you deeply, madly, and passionately and I'm attracted to you. You're funny, and handsome and many times more mature than other boys your age. You're really intelligent, too. You're kind and gentle..." She laughed again. "And you are REALLY a lot of fun to look at."

Danny laughed with his mom. "And the other reason?"

"That's a little more complicated," she started. "I think I was lucky. Uncle Mark and I became sexually involved when I was fourteen and he was fifteen. And for, like a year, maybe a little more, we learned a lot of stuff about sex. We didn't do the intercourse thing and we didn't do anal sex, but we did just about everything else. Oh, and we didn't fool around with poop, either," she added, laughing again.

"Ew, I guess that's a good thing!"

"Well some people DO get 'into' it. When I was a freshman in college, I had a guy ask me to poop on his chest. I didn't and I wasn't a bit disappointed when he told me to take a hike."

"I don't blame you," Danny concurred.

"Uncle Mark and I didn't talk about the sex stuff we did until a lot later, and even then, we didn't talk about it very much. But there was one thing we did agree on: And that was that neither of us knew or had sex with anyone that knew the first thing about the subject. Not in high school and not for the first couple of years at college.

"The boys I went out with were rank amateurs. Man, they didn't know anything. I'm mean, one night a boy tried for what seemed to be an eternity just to unhook my bra. And I LIKED the boy! But when it came to sex, he was dumber than a box of rocks." Jenny laughed at the memory.

"Uncle Mark had the same experiences. I was such a willing partner, fooling around with my brother, that when he found his first girlfriend, he went through a painstakingly long process of teaching her how to be sexual." Jenny was quiet for a second. "Kayla. Her name was Kayla."

"How old was Uncle Mark?"

"He was sixteen, I think. He might have been close to seventeen, but I really don't remember."

"Did you have to go through the same thing?" Danny asked.

"Yes, and no," she answered. "You have to remember, when I started dating boys, I already knew all about oral sex, both giving and receiving. Mark and I used to tell each other what felt good, what didn't and how we wanted to be touched. Mark taught me how to treat his penis and I taught him how to treat my vagina."

"Huh," Danny commented as he tried to imagine his mother with his uncle.

"Okay, this is going to sound a little crude, but Mark knew how to unlatch my bra in one fell swoop," Jenny laughed, remembering. She snapped her fingers, "I mean, it was that fast. One handed," she laughed. "And he knew exactly how to play with my boobies. How hard to massage. I told him how to massage, what felt good to me. And when it came to my nipples, he knew exactly how hard to twist or how softly to kiss. He knew exactly how hard to bite, too."

"You like that biting thing, don't you," Danny accused, smiling.

"Yep," Jenny laughed.

Danny moved his head a short distance down his mother's body and nipped at her nipple with his front teeth. With his free hand, he pinched the other one.

"You're a pro," his mom laughed.

Danny started to move back to rest his head on his mom's shoulder. As he did so, his mother stopped him. "Please. No. Stay there," she asked softly. She lazily ran her fingers through her son's hair as her naked and loving son suckled at her breast.

"Anyway," she continued, "Uncle Mark spoiled me. He taught me everything I knew about sex at the time. And, Boy-o, that seemed to be light years ahead of anything anyone else knew."

Danny stopped sucking at his mother's teat long enough to say, "I'm sure you had a few teaching moments, too," he laughed.

"That I did," she agreed, smiling, feeling her son's soft lips on her body. "But, by the time he was getting into his first girlfriend, and we started have our little after school sessions less and less, I was starting to date. So, there was kind of a weaning process, if you will, to what we were doing."

"Were you sad? Or angry?"

Jenny was quiet for a moment. "Was I angry? No, I wasn't. Was I sad? I suppose I was a little. Anyway, I don't think I was as sad as I was lonely and curious about other boys. This is the crude part," she laughed. "I really loved sucking my brother's dick."

"Damn, mom," Danny laughed in astonishment. "You really are slutty."

"I know. Doncha' love it?" she laughed.

Jenny reflected on the fun they were having. Less than forty-five minutes ago, she was in the depths of depression and her son brought her completely out of that particular emotional cellar.

"Danny, in another month, you're going to be fifteen. Six months after that, you'll be driving. Scary thought, that," she added parenthetically. "You're growing up. I don't know if Carolyn Olsen will be your first lover or not. But, I don't want you to inadvertently screw it up, if you want her, and she is the one. I want everything to work out for you."

"Wow," was all Danny could manage.

"Look, no-one knows what's going to happen tomorrow. I worry every day about an unmarked Marine Corp vehicle pulling up to our house. I'm going to worry every night you use the car to go out and drive around. That's just what wives and mothers in love do. We can't help it."

Danny squeezed his mother closer to him. "Dad's going to be fine. So am I."

"Promise?"

"Absolutely," he promised, solemnly.

"May I kiss you?" he asked, looking deeply into his mother's deep, dark eyes. "Not a boy kiss. A love kiss?"

"Oh, God," she moaned as she brought her son to her lips.

Soon, Danny was inside his mother's tight, slippery glove. Together, they pushed, rolled, and twisted and gently and made love to each other, their groins connected. Danny was hard. It was a state of being that, over the last few days, he had come to enjoy immensely with this beautiful sexy, girl.

They moved ever so slowly against each other. Danny's penis filled his mother's vagina and he could feel her cervix when she pulled her knees back and he was deep inside. They kissed softly, yet passionately, and hands felt everywhere exploring arousal. Jenny's thumb and forefinger were formed in a tight circle around her son's length as he moved in and out. Danny's hand was on his mother's breast. At one point, Danny's hand joined his mother's, between legs. They interlaced fingers and somehow were able to guide and stroke. They both relished the feeling of their hands together. He held himself on one arm as they stared into each other's eyes. He tickled his mother's clitoris. She lightly clutched his penis as he moved in and out of her vault.

She was wet. He was hard.

At last, Danny seemed to know when it was time to kiss his mother again.

They were both erupting.


Later, after a bathroom and douche stop, Jenny walked into the kitchen. Danny was standing at the sink finishing the washing of the last of the breakfast dishes. She walked to her son, reached up, cupping his face in her soft hands.

"Kids use this word too much and too often," she began, looking into Danny's dark eyes. "But that," she said, nodding her head in the general direction of their shared bedroom, "was truly awesome. Thank you," she added as she kissed her son softly on his lips.

"You're welcome," Danny beamed; delighted he seemingly had pleasured his mother, too.

A few minutes later, they were sitting, naked at the kitchen counter. Jenny was sipping a cup of coffee and Danny had a glass of orange juice.

"Come on," Jenny said. "Bring your juice."

Danny followed his naked mother through the front porch, to the outside, somewhat amazed neither of them wore any clothing. The morning sun was already warm as Jenny walked, naked, toward the lake and the low retaining wall that bordered the beach just below it. She sat on the grass, her legs dangling over the low wall nearly to the sand below. She patted the ground beside, indicating she wanted her naked son next to her.

The lake was glassy flat, perfect for water skiing if the water wasn't so very cold this time of the year. Although there was no ice, it hadn't been absent for very long from the large body of water. The lake itself was almost seven miles across and, when seen from above, formed a nearly perfect circle. Cottages, cabins, and year-round homes crowded along the shore as far as the eye could see. There were few, if any, open lots on the lake due to its famed purity, although the Bennett cabin had a vacant, fifty foot lot on each side.

When her grandfather bought the land, he purchased three lots and even though land and lakefront property was through the roof expensive, her father never found a need to sell when he inherited, and since the time she and her brother Mark owned the property, they hadn't found a reason either.

Their cottage was on the west side of the beautiful and highly desirable lake and, as a result, received the morning sun. In the afternoon the front of the cabin was in the shade, perfect for cooking outside, removed from afternoon heat.

Generally, the lake didn't have many residents in April except for those that lived there year round and Jenny was somewhat nonplussed that more and more permanent homes were dotting the shoreline every year. Fishing season wouldn't open for another two or three weeks so there were very few boats on the water but as Danny scanned the lake, could see three or four and one of them was on a collision course to pass directly in front of their cabin.

Danny pointed at the boat, only a quarter mile away and less than two hundred feet off shore.

"Should we go in?"

"If you want to, you can. But, it's our cabin and it's our beach. I'm not leaving," Jenny announced, laughing.

Danny began to laugh with her as the boat drew closer. His mother was leaning back on her outstretched arms. Jenny's legs were slightly spread, showing everything she possessed and Danny knew the occupants of the small craft were soon to have a sight they would probably talk about all summer and, certainly, would never forget.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.