Daniel's Enlightenment - Cover

Daniel's Enlightenment

Copyright© 2012 by Jennifer Bennett

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mom... son... education

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

Jenny was awake long before her son. She climbed out of his bed and went into the bathroom. She showered, did her teeth, trimmed her pubic hair, and merely fluffed her thick dark tresses, content to let the wind dry it while they were driving to the lake. The sun would help, too. She dressed. She applied no makeup. Even though it was only late April, it was going to be hot on this particular day. It was predicted it may be in the eighties at the area around the cottage her family had owned for more than sixty years.

She went back into her son's room. "Come on," she encouraged. "Let's go," she said as she shook her sleeping son. "Let's rock and roll, Boy-o,. Let's fire up and go to the lake."

Danny moaned in teenage protest.

"Danny," she said solemnly, "I'm going to go all 'titty twister' in a second if you're not up, and out of your bed, in five seconds."

She walked out of his bedroom.

Daniel rubbed his eyes with a thumb and forefinger. He glanced at the clock. "Aou..." he moaned, protesting. "Damn," he whispered to no one. It was only 5:45, long before his usual time to wake up.

Danny used the bathroom and wandered into the kitchen, naked. After the events of the last few days, he saw no reason to conceal his body from his mother. She was putting dishes into the cupboard and she seemed neither to notice nor care about her son's lack of clothing.

"Is there any reason we're leaving so early?" Danny asked.

His mother looked at his physique admiringly as he poured orange juice into a large glass.

"There are two of them, actually. I don't want to get held up in traffic and I'm the worst mother in the world. Therefore," she added, "I love making you the most miserable child in the world."

Danny laughed. "Just as long as you admit it." He noticed his bag was not on the floor where he left it the night before. He asked, "Where's my stuff?"

"Your clothes are on the chair in your room and your bag is in the car. Chop, chop," she added, clapping twice.

"Jeez, Mom, chill."

Fifteen minutes later, they were on the road.

Danny released the seatback on the passenger side, leaned back, and in minutes, was fast asleep.

Jenny entered the freeway and glanced at her watch. It was a little less than three hours to the family cottage and she settled into driving. She drove silently without radio, the windows open, allowing the breeze to dry her luxurious hair. Her son was fast asleep beside her in the passenger seat. She glanced at him and smiled. He was in his 'cherubic' mode. He was more boy than man as he slept. Over the last few days, though, it surprised her how much he could change, from being a boy into being a young, but very adult, and most times, virile man.

She thought about the last few days. There were ramifications to what she was doing, experiencing, with her son. There were the legal issues, of course. In their state, as in most, if not all, it was illegal to have any kind of sex with someone under the age of eighteen and she knew it. If the people having the sex were close family members, the severity of the sex was compounded by, at least, a factor of ten. A mother and son in a sexual relationship seemed to trump all, except perhaps, for a female teacher and a student boy. Nonetheless, if any of the sexual experiences she and Danny were having together came to light with anyone, the downhill slope would be very, very, slippery and very, very long.

She pondered guilt and morality, but not for long. She had not been religious since shortly after her first communion in a church long ago and very far away. In fact, she could barely remember the Ten Commandments. Nonetheless, she remembered right from wrong and the instillation of guilt. She had been sexual with her brother many, many, years ago, and she certainly never felt, or experienced, any condemnation from an unseen God about those experiences. She was 14, he 15, and they moved on when they were older, seemingly without repercussions after it was done.

Now, she wondered. Had she entered into sex with her son or had her son entered into sex with her? As she remembered, Danny was naked, presenting himself, and she had touched his penis. Then, she took it into her mouth and deeply into her throat. She sucked and fucked her boy's cock until he ejaculated. At the outset, long ago, she always felt that being sexual with her son was a possibility, if not a probability. Although she admired his body as early as two years ago, there was no real lust for him, until she felt his burgeoning, wonderfully hard penis in her mouth. And she was certain they entered into whatever they were doing freely. Danny entered out of curiosity; she entered out of sexual hunger for her absent husband.

Damn, she thought. Her husband was another thought. Deep down, she knew she could never share what she and Danny were doing together. My gosh, she thought, she and her son were fucking each other.


Traffic was remarkably light, contrary to her thoughts earlier. A little more than two hours later, she exited the expressway onto the road that went through the small town on the way to the lake. At the far edge of the village, before they got into the 'country', she stopped at the small, local market. She bought some fresh fruit and veggies, and poured two cups of coffee: one for her and one for Danny. As an afterthought, she purchased two giant Hershey bars, two smaller ones, some marshmallows and graham crackers, thinking of 'smores'. When she returned to the car, she purposely slammed the door on her side a little louder than she needed to. She wanted to wake her sleeping son. She started the car and turned on the radio. She waited until her son's somnambulating eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning," she greeted him and passed his coffee over.

Danny took it and looked around, orienting himself. He could see they were less than a half hour away.

"Here," his mom said and handed him one of the candy bars. If sugar, caffeine, and chocolate didn't awaken him, nothing would.

She put the car in gear and turned onto the county road. They drove in silence for a few miles, while Danny became fully awake.

Danny was first to speak. "Is what we're doing wrong?"

Jenny thought for a moment. "You're talking about the sex thing, right?" Jenny wanted someone to kick her. Of course he was talking about the 'sex thang'. "Why? Are you having second thoughts?"

"No," he answered. "I was just wondering about the whole incest thing."

"Ah," Jenny marveled. "Well, do you like being sexual with me?"

Danny looked at his mom as if she was crazy for asking the question. "No, I can't stand it," he smiled.

Jenny laughed. "Well, I love being sexual with you. Do this for me: Forget about the mom part. Do you like sex?"

"Of course I do." He paused. "Now that I know what it is," he added wryly, laughing.

Jenny continued. "Danny, I know you're aware of this already, but sex is a vital part of human existence. It's basic. We're driven to have sex. We're wired to have sex from a pretty early age. Let me ask: When do you think you first noticed girls?"

Danny thought about it for a long moment. "I don't know. When I was twelve, I guess."

"That's precisely my point. In prehistoric times, you would have been walking around with an erection and you would have put it in the first hole that was convenient. Normal. Natural. Maybe, you would have found a hole. Maybe not. But, procreation. That's what humans and mammals are driven to do. It could have been your mother, your sister or some other girl from your tribe that smelled ripe; you wouldn't know or care, but there wouldn't have been any thoughts of 'love' or relationships, or any of the other stuff that screws most of us up before we have sex."

"But there are laws against that now," he argued.

"Yep," his mom agreed. "Just like there are laws against gay people being married to each other. Do you think that particular law is fair? Or right?"

"No."

"Well, I don't either," she said, agreeing. "Look," she started earnestly, "long, long ago, someone invented a word for sex between family members. The other night, I looked up the definition of incest on the net. 'Inbreeding'. That's the one-word definition at dictionary.com. In Webster's, it's different. There, it's defined as any sex between family members so closely related that the law says they cannot be married. That's kind of a 'disconnect' for me. What do you think?"

Danny was quiet while he contemplated his mother's question.

Jenny continued.

"Look," she started, "I don't know when it was. It may not have been until the sixteen or 1700's that people started noticing that some of these relationships between family members produced children that had some real physical and mental challenges. Someone put the two together and then they placed a moral judgment on it: it's wrong."

"So as long as you don't get pregnant, we're okay?" Danny laughed.

"There's that," she laughed with him, out loud, agreeing. "But, we're not inbreeding because I won't become pregnant."

"Why not?"

"Pill," she answered simply.

"But," she added, "the question becomes are we breaking a law? Absolutely," she said firmly, answering her own question.

"Even so," she started, "I don't know how to answer the 'right or wrong' question. I go back to the gay marriage thing. Is the law wrong or is the desire wrong. I think it's the law, if I had to come down on one side or the other."

"Well," Danny said, breathily, sarcastically, "that is a great relief to your son, Mommy."

Jenny threw her head back, until it hit the headrest and laughed heartily before she looked back at the road. She didn't know where it came from, whether from her husband or her, but Danny had developed a highly evolved sense of humor and timing. He was funny. And, most important, he was witty.

She took her son's hand.

"You are one kick in the ass, Boy-o," she said, smiling. "But you knew that already, didn't you?"

Danny squeezed his mother's hand in return.

"Glad you think so," he beamed.

Jenny was serious again. "But what I'm curious about is whether or not you feel guilty about sex with me."

Danny was quiet, thinking. Finally, he answered. "No. Not about the moral part. But, maybe a little about the legal part."

"Well, then, we seem to have a dilemma." Jenny clutched her son's hand in hers. "Do you want to just say, 'screw it' and break the law with me this weekend?"

Danny laughed out loud. "Yep" he answered, laughing.

They drove in silence the last five minutes, until they arrived at the cabin.

When they got out of the car, Jenny said, "We'll get the stuff from the trunk later. Right now, I want to break a law," she smiled mischievously.


They unlocked the door and walked inside. Together, they went into Danny's bedroom. Jenny stripped the sheet they used as a dust cover off the bed. While she folded it, Danny pulled the sheet and blankets down, anticipating their union. His mom started taking off her clothes and Danny followed suit. They crawled into the bed together, naked. They covered themselves and snuggled together, basking in the warmth of each other's body.

Danny kissed his mom. It was a short, but affectionate, closed mouth kiss. Jenny kissed his neck. They laid there awhile. Then, Jenny turned her son's face to hers. She looked into his eyes but didn't say anything. She admired how handsome he was. She knew the word wasn't usually applied to a boy her son's age, but she thought it applied to Danny.

He had thick, black hair like hers and dark, very dark brown eyes. In shadow, as they were now, they appeared almost black. His nose was thin and straight and his lips were perfectly kissable.

"What?" he asked, wondering what his mother might be thinking.

"I love you, Danny."

"I love you, too, Mom."

"I know you do," she answered. "I just wanted you to know that I love you. I really love you," she added.

Jenny placed a soft, tender hand along her son's cheek. She kissed him softly and he kissed her in return. They were tender with each other. Her leg was lying along his and she put it over his. Danny caressed his mother's hair, then her face while he looked into her eyes.

It wasn't long before Jenny rolled on top of her fourteen year old son. She rubbed the softness of her pubic hair against her son's penis. Danny kissed her as she lay on top of him. He held her face in both hands. Without urgency, Jenny rubbed her loins against her son.

In a minute, or two, Danny was erect.

Jenny lifted a little and reached between them. She guided her son between her legs, and into her vagina. Then, she settled back down, slipping onto his penis. For the longest time, she didn't move and neither did Danny. They lay together savoring the soft, loving sensations passing between them. Jenny kissed her son on his lips, lingering, as he put his arms around his beautiful mother and held her dearly and gently. They kissed again, this time their lips barely touching. The planted the smallest of small kisses on each other. Even as close as they were, they never stopped looking into each other's eyes.

Jenny moved gently against her son and Danny felt it, but didn't surrender to his own urge to move in response. She was lightly, almost imperceptibly, rolling her hips on Danny's erection. Very slowly, she sat up and Danny watched, as the sheet and covers slowly slipped down, across his mother's back. She supported herself, hands on Danny's firm tummy, her arms straight. He rested his hands on his mother's perfect hips and watched as she rolled on him for long minutes, first one way, then the other, then forward, then back.

"I'm going to have an orgasm like this," Danny said softly.

Jenny smiled, lovingly, back at him. "I know."

Danny could feel his cock inside his mother as she pulled, pushed, and rolled in different directions. When she pushed forward, toward his tummy, she would pause, her head back, smiling, as if mesmerized. When she rolled her cunt over her son's erection, she would smile at him dreamily. When she pulled her hips back, forcing her son's penis to tickle her ass from the inside, she would become dreamy again.

Her juice was all over him and yet, he marveled at how tightly his mother's vagina seemed to clutch at his penis. Every once in a while, only seconds really, some unknown, unseen muscle inside his beautiful mother seemed to squeeze his turgid erection, seemingly trying to milk him.

Jenny learned to fuck very early in life and she took absolute joy in prolonging her time with her son inside her warmth and wetness. To her, he felt so good, so strong, so loving, she had difficulty restraining herself from screwing down, onto her son in some fucked up, lust-filled frenzy. No, this was for Danny. This was for her son. This was not about her.

Danny was sexually hypnotized. He watched his mother, felt his cock roll inside her, and without thinking, his hands went to his mother's breasts. He cupped them, and finally, he pinched on her hard little nipples, rolling them between thumb and forefinger.

As he gently, tentatively, rolled the tiny nubs, his mother sighed.

Neither had any idea how long they had been making love, driving their loins together, fucking, when both of them stiffened a little.

"I love you, Mom," he murmured as the first drops of his semen were injected into his mother.

"Thank you," was all she replied.

A minute later, he murmured "I can't stop it..."

"I don't want you to," she said softly. "It's okay."

Danny planted the rest of his ejaculate inside his mother's warmth as they continued to look at each other. Danny noticed a slightly dreamy look on his mother's face.

Danny started to roll his cock into his beautiful mother searching for the deepest, darkest recesses of her vagina. He didn't know it but, subliminally, he was searching for the entrance to her womb.

Jenny wanted to scream as she felt her son shoot his spunk into her clutching, tight cunt. He was taking a long time for his ejaculation, and her pussy seemed to be screaming at her, too. His orgasm was taking at least a pulsating, throbbing minute and she watched in wonder as her son pumped and pumped, his beautiful hips straining for entry into her softest and most secret spot.

"Anh, Jesus!" he moaned as he pumped the last vestiges of his slippery juice into his willing mother.

Jenny stiffened too. "Anh ... yeah. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. My baby boy," she moaned as she clutched his head, rubbing her hands through his hair. "Oh, my baby boy," she continued to whisper, loving her son more than she ever had done before. She slipped down to his face and kissed him more deeply than she had ever done. His cock was in her, still fucking her dripping, wet cunt.

She looked at her loving son as she pushed against her son's softening cock. "Oh, fuck, Boy-o, you're good," she said at last, staring at him. "You are good. Really good."


When he started to relax, she said softly, "That was a big one," referring to his load. She continued rolling on his penis. "I'm stirring it," she smiled, as she used his penis to twist and turn inside her vagina.

Danny smiled in return. "In a minute, I don't think you're going to have much of a spoon to stir with," he laughed.

"That's okay," she said simply.

It wasn't long before Danny's penis was too small, and too slippery, to remain inside his mother's sperm-filled vagina. The combination of his seed and his mother's copious lubrication was too much.

They stayed on top of, and below, each other for another few minutes as his mother rubbed into the moisture the two of them had generated during their soft love making.

At last, Danny patted the bed alongside him and his mother lay down, next to her young son.

"I'll be right back," he said. In less than ten seconds, he was. "Here," he said as he returned and handed his mother a dry hand towel. "Maybe this will help."

"How sweet," she exclaimed, genuinely touched by his thoughtfulness. "Thank you," she gushed. She stuffed it between her legs to stem the flow of her son's sperm and her own flow of cunt juice.

They laid together, in each other's arms, her head on his shoulder.

"What do we need to do, today?" he asked.

"I made a list," she said.

Danny laughed out loud. "Of course you made a list," he said kidding his mom. "The infamous 'Jennifer Bennett, Office Manager' list."

She slapped Danny's chest, playfully, lovingly. "I know. I know," she ruefully smiled into his shoulder as her son continued to chuckle.


After lovemaking, they unpacked the car. They primed and started the water pump at the well. Danny lit the gas water heater and plugged the fridge back in. They stowed groceries, put canned goods into the cupboards, fresh food into the fridge and generally unpacked. Danny put three ice trays into the freezer and broke the bags that contained the ice they brought along and emptied them into the cooler.

That afternoon, they accomplished a lot. Danny helped his mother remove the heavy storm windows. He carried them, alone, out to the storage shed where they were kept every summer. Jenny used the step ladder to put up the much lighter screens while her son mowed the lawn, although Danny didn't know why he was mowing. The grass was green, but it hadn't grown much.

Danny opened the boat house, removed the winter cover from their fishing boat and replaced the oil in the motor, after he replaced the filter. It was something his dad had shown him how to do. He removed the parts of the dock from the boat house and placed them sequentially on the soft sand beach that fronted the cabin.

Jenny planted some bulbs along the sunny side of the cottage and, after fighting to start it, used an old tiller to turn the soil in two small gardens.

It was hot by late afternoon, well above eighty degrees, and Danny was sweating, even though he was only wearing shorts and tennies. He was done with the lawn, boat, dock, and was busily scraping paint off the front porch where it had begun to flake over the winter. Together, he and his mother would paint the next day.

His mom was wearing a bright yellow halter top over ratty, paint-splattered shorts, and an even rattier pair of tennis shoes. A light sheen of moisture covered her bronze skin.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.