Craving Experience - Cover

Craving Experience

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I watched over my neighbor's place while they were gone and discovered that their college-aged son has a thing for older women, even some pictures of me sunning topless last summer. Naughty boy, I decided to teach him a thing or two…even three.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Oh, I've dreamed about this so many times," he panted as he moved up between my legs and began pushing between my wet pussy lips.

The feel of his cock moving ever deeper was thrilling.

"You are so sexy. You don't know this but I took some photos of you last summer in your backyard. Some with your top off."

"I remember a few days slipping my top off. You took pictures of me like that? I'll bet you jacked-off a lot to them, huh?"

He was moving back and forth now, a look of ecstasy on his face.

"Yes, I did, lots of times but this is so much better. I can't believe, all the times I've looked at those pictures of you while I, you know, masturbated, that I'd ever be doing this."

"Well, your parents will be gone another week. I think we could do quite a lot of this if you want, Rick. I think you're quite a wonderful lover."

"Lover? Me, your lover? That's so cool," he said as his hips pushed and pulled so wonderfully.

"I know I may not be as sexy as some of the girls your age that you've had sex with but I hope you're enjoying us being together. I sure am."

"I ... I ... well, you may think I'm weird but, well, this is the first time I've ever had sex," he admitted. "I just never had anyone let me before."

"Mmm, I'll let you all you want, Rick. My body is here for you just as much as you want it. I just love sex and don't get a lot of it so us being together like this is just wonderful. Maybe you'd like to sleep over with me while your parents are away?"

"Sleep over? You mean stay at your house while they're gone?"

"Stay in my bed is what I really mean. You and I could just be naked together the whole time. I love sex, Rick, and I like it lots of ways. Have you ever, um, tied up a woman and teased her sexually? Licked her pussy while she was like that?"

"I've really never done anything, not really."

"I could tie you to my bed and tease you? Lick your penis until you begged me to let you cum? Think you'd like that?"

"All this is making me so horny and excited. Yes, I want to do all these things. I've never done anything but I did feel a girl through her clothes once. And she rubbed my pants but I, well, I got them all wet."

"You cummed in your pants?"

"Yeah, I thought I'd die I was so embarrassed."

"Cumming is nothing to be ashamed about, Rick. I'll see to it that you cum as much as you want."

"You really mean it?"

"Just as much as you want. I'll bet you'll love that, huh?"

"Do you know how much I get myself off? It's a lot."

"Good, I love making guys cum. How often do you masturbate?"

"Like with my parents being gone, oh, it's like, oh, eight, ten times a day?"

"You really mean that, Rick? That many times?"

"You just don't know how horny I get. Yeah, that much."

"Well, you can fuck me anytime you want or if you want me to do you by hand, I will, and I love sucking nice cocks like yours. So, yes, I'll do whatever you want just as much as you want."

"That's gonna be a lot then, you just don't know how horny I get."

"You don't know how horny I get, Rick."

"This feels so good, I think I'm getting real close, like really close," he groaned.

"Mmm, good, give me your cum, Rick, isn't this better than jacking-off to my picture? I think you'll need to take some new ones of me, don't you? Some with more than my top off?"

"Would you let me do that? Like some fully nude shots?"

"You'd like that wouldn't you? Maybe some with my legs open for you? To remind you of my pussy. Would that be nice when you're at college?"

"Oh, I'd love that," he moaned as his hips pushed forward as I felt him throb his cum deep inside me while he pulled me tight, his tongue in my mouth, his cock in my pussy, so beautifully connected in two such lovely ways.

"That was the best feeling I've ever had, it was just awesome," he gasped as he fell down on me.

He just stopped fucking me for some reason, maybe just overwhelmed from his first sex, but I nudged him on, "Don't stop, Rick, you're getting me really close."

"Oh, sorry, just ... oh, I'm just in a daze, I guess," he babbled as he began moving his hips back and forth once again. I raised my legs up onto his shoulders so he could plunge straight down into me which I love so I can wiggle my butt making it feel so delicious. I felt our coupling get slipperier from his semen.

"I still can't believe we're doing this. I dreamed of this for so long and it's even better than I'd dreamed. Just way better."

"I wish I'd known you liked me, Rick. Believe me, I love sex and we could have been doing this a long time ago. But, that's the past, it's gone, let's enjoy us being together now."

"Well, you may not believe it but I was in middle school when I first started dreaming about you when I got myself off."

"Oh, I would have loved to watch you. Maybe you'll masturbate for me later? We can pretend you're a little boy and you're showing me how you do it," I snickered.

"I'll do anything you want, Maureen, just whatever you want with me," he panted as he thrust his hips back and forth.

"Just hold still, Rick, don't move, I'll do it," I said as I began moving my hips around in a circle which I knew would get me off pretty quickly. His cock was so nice, still hard, I was loving this.

"Oh, that feels so good, I think I'm gonna cum again," he gushed as I began a wonderful orgasm, the first one from a man in some time. I was so ready.

Then, he pushed into me really hard, actually scooting my head to the headboard as I trembled and shook.

"Oh, Rick, yes, oh, it's so good, mmm," I gasped.

I pulled him down to me and we kissed as he kept moving, I thought that he just didn't want to stop.

"Why don't you come and stay with me while your parents are gone, Rick. I'll see that you get fed properly and that all your needs are taken care of," I snickered. "Particularly your sexual needs."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.