Last Stop Manhattan Beach
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A summer of hard work with a 2 hour subway commute. My uncle knew how to stick it to me real good. Then again, you never know what kind of perks you might find at the beach in the summer. It was the summer of the permanent erection.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

I did manage to lose quite a bit of weight that summer at Manhattan Beach but it wasn't because I cut back on the hot dogs and the French fries. It was because I was working a full eight to ten hour shift and sweating my ass off in the silly Parks Department heavy overalls. Those uniforms were so bad that they reminded me of a Jimmy Cagney movie where he and his pals broke out of Sing Sing Prison using guns made out of soap.

It seemed like the females hated those things more than us guys because they had a lot more artistic inclinations than boys and liked to mix and match colors. I remember my little Puerto Rican honey liked to wear the most outrageous panties under the uniform that almost made me cum when she dropped her trousers under the boardwalk. I remember being so aroused by a memorable pair of panties that I spent a lot of time just kissing and licking her bottom before yanking them down to her ankles.

Even though I was pretty tired after a long day at the beach, I always looked forward to a ride back on the subway all the way up to the Bronx because we would pass right through the downtown area right around rush hour.

The beauty of rush hour in midtown was that at almost every stop a crush of pretty office girls would push onboard the train fighting to get hold a handy pole or hand strap. I had gotten adept at wearing no underwear beneath my shorts allowing my rampant cock to roam freely in the jumble of nubile cunts and asses on all sides. It was sort of pussy overload time and I didn't have a single complaint.

I liked to look for girls older than me because they seemed to appreciate a good feel more than the real young ones my age. Sometimes, I was real lucky and got a girl who liked to play at the groping game even more than me. My best groping shot was a pair of Jewish girls coming up from their jobs on 42nd Street to the upper Bronx. It was a long ride especially the one between 59th Street and 125th Street with no stops at all and sometimes a delay in a darkened tunnel.

The two girls were chattering so fast that I couldn't understand a word they said but I was sure I heard keywords like "dick" and "pussy". I was on the plump one's backside like I was her Siamese twin and was lucky enough to get my whole cock right between her legs because my shorts were too big for me after losing all that weight and my dick was free to stick out at a right angle. The little minx spread her legs for me pretending everything was normal for the benefit of the girl crushed up in front of her. They were belly button to belly button but they were just friends and not lesbians, not that there is anything wrong with lesbians. I think the other girl got the message because my dick must have been poking into her mound from between the other girl's crotch. She was licking her lips and smiling up at me like we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I could feel her soft flesh right on the head of my cock and it was really strange because my "big boy" was buried between the other girl's legs and she was giving me the full treatment with her chubby cheeks.

They both got off at Fordham Road and I did too. It was not my stop because I had to go two more stations before my actual stop. I was just hoping that the girl who gave me the great cock ride would be interested in a real date or something like that even though she was obviously a few years older than me.

When I spoke to her, she gave me the "cold shoulder" and looked right through me like I was the "Invisible Man". That sort of killed my mood and I was ready to call it a day and walk the rest of the way home to my house in Bedford Park. They headed off in different directions and I lost track of them before I even got to the corner. That was all right with me because I am not any kind of stalker or anything. Right around the corner was the second girl who gave me the pussy mound rub and she nodded me over to where she was standing with a smile on her face. I looked around to make sure the other girl was truly gone and this was not some sort of trap to get back at me for being too much of a wise guy on the train.

She was alone.

"Sorry I got all hot and bothered on the train but your friend's backside was pushing right into me. I couldn't help it and I get real big when something like that happens."

She looked at me and giggled.

"My name is Sheila and I go to the synagogue on Kingsbridge. Please tell me you are Jewish and not a Goy. My mama would kill me if I bring another Goy home for dinner."

I laughed and told her I could lie and tell her I was Jewish just to get into her pants. But I explained I looked Jewish and talked Jewish because it seemed natural to me but I was really Irish going back a long way. She looked disappointed but still didn't walk away.

"Are you walking up to Kingsbridge?"

"Yes, we live right on the other side."

I told her that I was walking that way and that I lived up on the Parkway near the Grand Concourse. We started walking and I got a good look at her backside and how nice it was shaped inside her summer skirt. I really liked the way it moved inside her swaying skirt like it was confused and not certain which way to go. It didn't look like she was wearing any girdle or support hose and I was dying to get my hand on some of her skin. I was a "good boy" and just talked about silly things that we both knew was just making conversation to get to know each other better. About a block before we reached her apartment building, she pulled me into a deep doorway and told me,

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.