Last Stop Manhattan Beach - Cover

Last Stop Manhattan Beach

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A summer of hard work with a 2 hour subway commute. My uncle knew how to stick it to me real good. Then again, you never know what kind of perks you might find at the beach in the summer. It was the summer of the permanent erection.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

For those well-acquainted with the New York City transit system, the distance between 207th Street in the Bronx and Manhattan Beach all the way down on the tip of Brooklyn is easily recognized as probably the longest distance one can travel for a single fare within the city limits.

With infinite wisdom, my uncle secured a job for me one summer working for the New York City Parks Department at Manhattan Beach. Up until that point, my exposure to beaches was restricted to Coney Island and Midland Beach on Staten Island. My favorite part of going to Midland Beach was the ferry ride back and forth from the Battery.

But I digress!

My job in Manhattan Beach left me with the deepest tan imaginable and a dangerous habit of falling asleep on the subway.

We newbies were all issued the most depressing uniforms I have ever seen in my whole life. Drab grey and inappropriately heavy for the heat of the New York City summer. I was assigned to crew 13 and I wondered if that was some coded message for me to get the hell out of there.

Our crew consisted of an "old hand" and 5 newbies learning the ropes. The "old hand" was a girl of about 18 called Trixie who had survived the previous summer and had returned for more of the same. The rest of us were a motley crew. Besides myself, there was Angel, a Puerto Rican boy my age of 16. He was sort of shy but I discovered in the shower that the very shy Angel had a real horse cock that looked dangerous even when at rest. There was Gloria with the reddest hair I have ever seen. The strange thing was Gloria was Jewish. I tried to hide my laughter because the very thought of a Jewish girl called Gloria and not Ester or Ruth was hilarious. Then, there was the red hair. This 16 year old girl looked like the map of Ireland but when she opened her mouth there was no mistaking the Jewish heritage. Our crew was rounded out by the Brown twins. They were a set of fraternal twins who had just turned 17. Sonny was "real cool" and was always combing his very short kinky hair. His twin sister Shawna had the most bodacious bottom that still stuck out even under the hideous uniform we all wore.

I was well-acquainted with Puerto Ricans and Jews as I had lived in both a mostly Jewish neighborhood and a mostly Puerto Rican neighborhood as I was growing up in the city. I have to admit this was my first experience in coming into contact with black people. A lot of the Puerto Rican guys and females I knew were kind of looking like they were black but they made great pains to assert they were Puerto Rican and not black. I would never say or ask anything that might hurt their feelings but I was careful not to say anything that would offend their sense of racial pride.

Right off the bat, I knew Trixie and I would not get along too well because she had absolutely no sense of humor.

When I told her my first dog was called Trixie (which was a lie) she just looked at me like I was some kind of insect and told me to keep my hat on so I wouldn't get sunstroke. I won't even get into how ugly that hat was.

I spent most of that day helping to move the trash bins and cart stuff off the beach. We were told not to talk to the beachgoers unless they asked a question like "Where is the first aid station". Then we had to be all polite and not make eye contact. I really didn't even have any idea what the hell "eye contact" was but just shook my head up and down like I agreed with everything.

The Jewish girl Gloria was very perceptive and she surprised me when she asked me real direct,

"So what's so interesting you got your eyes on the black girl's fanny all the time?"

If it were not for the fact that my face was already red from the sun, I am sure I would have blushed like a virgin bride.

"You shouldn't be such a miss smarty-pants, Red; on you it doesn't look so good."

"Don't call me Red, fatty!"

This girl was so exasperating. I was trying to be nice and right away she has to remind me I was a bit on the hefty side after chowing down on too many bologna heroes and cream sodas.

"Is that hair real or did it come from a bottle?"

This time I got her good and mad. I could see her breasts heaving under the work uniform. Boy, I had really shifted my attention from Shawna's luscious ass to the very delectable Gloria's upper body artillery.

"Is little Harry hot to get a piece of dark tail?"

"It sure looks a lot more inviting than that caboose you are hauling around behind you."

"Come with me, mister, I'll show you a caboose that will make you beg for it."

We both put up our hands to signal we were heading under the boardwalk to go to the bathroom in the cement block building for the public. When we got there, the red-headed Gloria walked around to the back where it came almost to the cement seawall. Without a word, she loosened up her trousers and let them drop to her knees. Her beautiful heart-shaped bottom was covered only by a thin wisp of frilly lace that barely hid her brown eye and the lovely red bush located between her long shapely legs. She pulled them up in a hurry and looked over her shoulder at me.

"So, which is better, my ass or hers?"

Of course, I told her that her bottom was the most beautiful in the land.

"Don't think you are going to get any of it, either, Mr. Wise guy!"

I wrapped my arms around the young girl's waist and let my fingers fall gently onto her soft sweet mounds. She was almost panting with her excitement. I lifted her cheeks in a tender grasp pulling them apart slightly.

Gloria gasped and laid her head on my chest.

I had only recently been rescued from the gaggle of virgin cocks at my Catholic high school by my very attentive Aunt who had been languishing in a strictly masturbative state ever since the premature departure of her bookish spouse. Since I had been adopted by my parents who were incapable of having children, there was no incest involved when she guided my inquisitive little pecker into her garden of delight. When I first felt that tightness all around my happy little fellow it almost made me want to cry. My utter lack of experience didn't seem to bother my Aunt Kitty because she was kicking her heels into my 16 year old ass with total loss of control. Her depraved abandon forced me to shoot my virgin load long before I wanted to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.