Acceptance - Cover

Acceptance

Copyright© 2012 by Frostfyre

Chapter 3: Aftermath

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Aftermath - Char is a very unusual concubine, who will do anything to get picked up, even reveal his big secret!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

Slowly reality faded back in. I could not hear anyone, and had no idea what was going on. Then the memory hit me, and my whole body jolted from the shock of terror that coursed through me. When my eyes flew open, the first thing I did was cringe, looking around wide-eyed for my attacker, but he was gone. Instead, a worried-looking Steve leaned over the rim of what I suddenly realized was a med tube. That was when it dawned on me that not only was I safe, but I no longer hurt. I don't know why, but I started crying, feeling like I had somehow betrayed Steve by having another man inside me. I should have been more alert or something and avoided the entire thing, now I was just a worthless, sullied slut. I started to turn away from Steve in shame until a gentle hand stopped me.

"Whoa, Hun, it's ok. Please look at me. I was so worried about you when I found out what happened. I almost died when I saw what he did to you. I know it must have been awful, but because you didn't fight him, the damned AI says it will let you live. It acts like nothing bad happened except I was deprived of my property for more than a day!" 'A day?' I thought amazed. "FUCK! That pisses me off more than you can imagine. You were raped, but because he's a sponsor, he gets away with it. Do you know what he got charged with? Fucking vandalism and theft! He got off with only a reprimand and a week's confinement to quarters! Can you fucking believe it? SHIT! I want to kill the bastard but I can't touch him." Wrapping his arms around me, he looked right into my eyes and said, "It wasn't your fault, please believe that. I don't blame you nor does anyone else. I missed you so much! I kept looking around for you then remembering you were here and it broke my heart. I know we just met, but I really care for you a lot and I think it will be very easy to fall in love with you."

I froze, my heart beating wildly. He wasn't mad at me, wasn't disgusted by my defiled body and he said he could easily fall in love with me! With a rather pathetic wail I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his neck and started crying. I couldn't help it; my emotions were roller-coasting between love and self-loathing and guilt and relief.

"I'm so sorry I made you worry, I should have been paying more attention. All those self-defense classes I took and I was nothing but a helpless victim!"

"Hush, I had to watch the recording of the attack, and it was fucking hard let me tell you. You were stunned by his first blow and never recovered enough to put up a defense. Besides, if you had hit him, I might be attending you execution or funeral. Believe me, I am really, really glad that didn't happen. I would never have forgiven you if you'd gotten yourself killed because of that, that..." a vile enough description failed him so he tapered off. It was enough to make me feel slightly better though and I managed to crack a weak, tentative smile at the old joke.

"That's my girl! Now come on, let's take a look at the new you. We combined your healing with your modifications. Half the reason you were here so long was the extent of the internal modifications that AI had to do for your upgrade after your bones were reset and healed," he said.

Holding out his hand, he helped me up and out of the tube. I felt a little weird and off balance as we walked over to the reflective surface inset in the wall and my head kept getting pulled back by a heavy weight. I was a little shocked by the sexy, if teary-eyed, woman that started back at me. My short, mannish hair was now a rippling knee-length blonde wave and it was an even lighter shade of blonde, almost ash-blonde. I ran my hands through my incredible hair, temporarily distracted from anything else. It was so long and soft! Steve buried his fingers in my hair and combed them through it over and over. I just stood there and let him play with my hair, enjoying it more than anything I could imagine.

Finally, the other changes began to make themselves known. I was a bit taller, about six feet now and slightly more muscular and much better toned. This actually made me taller than Steve until he went into the tubes himself. I would get to enjoy leaning down slightly to kiss him until then. That thought was almost immediately replaced by something else, and my eyes zoomed down to my new, bigger breasts. They were the perfect D's I had always dreamed of and looked amazing on me. Turning from side to side I admired them while Steve chuckled at my vanity. I gently cupped them and was surprised by the sexual tingle that shot through me when my fingers brushed over the slightly larger nipples.

"Wow, they feel amazing!" I gasped.

Reaching around me from behind, he slid his hands underneath mine and cupped them, giving them a gentle squeeze. "Oh God!" I moaned at the same time he said, "They sure are amazing, just like you."

Ok, it's a rather pathetically mushy thing to say, but it hit me just right and I melted back against him. Steve had told us that the nanites would modify our sex drive and feelings slightly, so I assumed they were hard at work dampening my post-rape traumatic reactions and encouraging my positive response to his touch. His warm hands stroking my sensitive breasts had me both wet and hard instantly. I stiffened as a brief flashback of HIS hands crushing my breasts came back to me, but I pushed it away and relaxed again. I knew by Steve's sad sigh he had felt my brief reaction, but his gentle hands on my chest replaced the memory of the rough, hatefully violent hands. That little flash forewarned me of the trouble I would have in the future as I tried to overcome what had happened to me. I would not let him ruin me damnit! I belonged to Steve and would do everything I could to be a perfect concubine for him, someone he could be proud to say was his!

I almost turned to face him and press myself against him when I remembered my hard cock would not be welcome poking against him. Instead I kept my ass pressed against his hard-on and turned my head for a kiss, which was sweet and wonderful. The fire burning down below started raging even hotter when our lips met, and I desperately hoped he would fuck me soon. Feeling my cock grow even harder, I slid my hands down and explored that as well. It was noticeably bigger, both longer and thicker. Not only did it feel wonderful to my hands, but being touched felt wonderful as well, like it had more nerves or something. Gently playing with it almost instantly had me aroused to a fever pitch. Looking up to see Steve watching over my shoulder as I explored the changes made to my cock, I smiled at him.

"I love it!" I said, and then added with a truly male leer, "I bet the ladies will really appreciate the changes they suggested."

He laughed and took my new cock in his hand stroking it slowly for a few seconds which really surprised me. "Hmm, it's bigger than mine now, we can't have that! Looks like I'm going to need some help down there also." Unfortunately, he took his hand off my cock about one stroke before I would have painted the wall white.

Reaching back between us, I grabbed his cock and rubbed it against my bare ass. Truthfully I said, "It sure doesn't feel like you need much help in that department."

Touching his cock, did it. My arousal skyrocketed to a point where I thought I would go crazy if I did not have him in me. I took two steps away from Steve and bent over forward, bracing myself against the wall. "Remember this view?" I asked rhetorically while I looked over my shoulder at him and spread my legs wide enough for him to get a great view of my female anatomy. Freeing himself from his pants, he moved up to me and rubbed his hand up and down my pussy. Finding it to be VERY well lubricated, he moved his cock between my wide-spread legs and slid into my pussy.

"Holy shit!" I gasped. The nanites must have done something to me there as well because his cock felt even more incredible this time than it had at the restaurant. After he buried his full length into me, he separated my hair into two, almost five-foot long ponytails. Grabbing the very ends of the ponytails, he wrapped each around one of his hands over and over until his hair enwrapped hands were up to my hips. Gently, he started long stroking into me while tugging my hair with each thrust. God that was so hot! I'd never had hair long enough for a lover to really tangle their hands in before, and I loved it. The firm pull that made me tip my head back to look at him in the mirror caused my first orgasm. Having hands wrapped in my hair so that he was completely controlling my head movements was such a turn-on. Between that and my pussy being much more sensitive, I rapidly had four more mind-shattering orgasms. I kept expecting to feel him cum in me, but he managed to hold off.

When I finally came down from my fifth one, Steve slid himself out of me. I expected -- and hoped -- his cock would head for my ass, but instead he stepped back. The hands wrapped in my hair pulled me upright, then spun me around to face him. Finally, he pulled downward until I went down to my knees in front of him.

It seems counter-intuitive to be forceful and even a little rough with a rape victim, and on Earth it probably would have been a disaster. But here, being taken by my master as he wanted was both erotic and reassuring. I think it would have been awful if Steve had been gentle and tentative, treating me like something that was fragile or had been broken. By doing it this way, I knew he still wanted me and was not going to let anything make him afraid to touch me. His command of our encounter also helped me overcome my aversion to being touched. I still felt it, despite what the nanites were doing to me, but Steve exerting his authority over me and my body helped me.

Once he had me on my knees, he pulled me forward by my hair until his arms were behind his back and my mouth was around his cock. He then put both his hair-wrapped hands behind my head to hold me in place and pushed his dick into my mouth.

Now I may have sucked my cock thousands of times, but I was only flexible enough to get the head of my cock in my mouth. The other guys I sucked off, I never took deep. Mostly I just took the entire head of their cock between my lips and licked and sucked it while I jacked them off into my mouth. What Steve was doing to me was new. Half his length was in me and he was touching the back of my mouth but was still pushing. Xifeng had shown me it was possible to swallow an entire cock, but I had failed miserably the only two times I had dared to try.

As the pressure on the back of my mouth increased, I started to panic a little, not because of what Steve was doing to me; instead I was afraid I would let him down. I should not have worried, because Steve knew something I did not. He kept pulling me onto his cock and the next thing I knew, my lips were around the base of his dick, which was buried in my throat. I had done it! I had actually deep throated a cock, and a good size one at that. I got a really nasty, slutty feeling of accomplishment feeling him filling my throat with his meat.

Still holding the back of my head, he started fucking my mouth, sliding in and out. Every few strokes, he pushed his full length in and paused, feeling my throat swallowing around his cock. Just fucking my pussy must have gotten him close to the brink because it took almost no time before he started trembling and moaning. It only took a few more times swallowing his entire length before I was able to suck a load out of him. I could not believe how much he came and I was barely able to drink it all.

When he finally stopped spurting his delicious cream in my mouth, I leaned back on my heels and, looking into his eyes, said, "Thank you master. I needed that so much!"

He could tell from the sincerity of my expression that I was serious, not just flattering him. Slowly, he unwound his hands from my hair, letting it fall in a pool around me on the floor.

"God you're beautiful," was his response and he pulled me to my feet. I was reminded again of my changes as he had to tip his head back to look me in the eye. I started to slouch, but a disapproving look got me straightening up immediately. He stared at me long enough to make me start to feel self-conscious and finally said, "I can't believe how lucky I am to have you," and pulled me into his arms. After a long and wonderful hug, we dressed and headed back to our pod. Unlike our last trip to and from Medical, I did not stride like a man, but swayed like a woman as I walked. I saw the smile playing around his mouth as he noticed the difference but he did not comment on it. Of course having a hard-on tenting the front of my shift while I walked somewhat belied the swaying hips and bouncing breasts. Thankfully the long, uneventful walk back took care of my hard-on.

I got warm sympathetic welcomes from the concubines as well as exclamations at the changes done to me. Sadly, the face I most wanted to see was not there. My hair quickly became the center of attention, and a few brushes quickly appeared for them to run through it. I have to admit, it really felt wonderful. I had not had my hair brushed since I was a little girl and it brought back lots of great memories. Moira and Meredith were both braiding elaborate patterns into it, while laughing and comparing notes. I was still getting used to how much hair I had, and the fact two women could braid it, while two more brushed it simply it boggled my mind.

Since I had been hogging up a tube for a day, the AI had to do some unexpected rescheduling and shuffling of tune-ups. So far only Moira, who had barely needed any time at all, and Meredith had been done. I was a little amazed at how much Meredith had changed. Her rather severe, plain face and middle-aged, mother's body had been completely transformed, turning her into an ebony goddess. Xifeng was in a tube now, which is why she had not been here to greet me.

As if on cue, the pod door opened and Xifeng came in. She took one look and me and screeched, "Oh my God, Char." Lunging forward she literally jumped up onto me and wrapped her legs around my waist while kissing me passionately. That was when I noticed another change. Although she is pretty dainty, she still weighs around a hundred pounds but I had been able to take her flying leap onto me without the slightest stumble and was holding her without effort.

Still wrapped around me, she broke our kiss and leaned back. Her eyes looked deep into mine and she said, "Are you ok love? I missed you so much! You look amazing by the way, that hair is unbelievable." Her thrilled smile lit up the room, and I had the hardest time not racing to my room and tossing her on the bed.

With a happy smile of my own, I replied, "I'm fine. Better than fine actually, these upgrades are awesome!" I shook my head and made my long hair sway. "Just remember, for me it's only been an hour or so since I left the pod, and I have no sense of how much time actually passed and I don't know what's been happening while I was gone."

A cloud passed over her face, "But that means from your perspective, you were just att ... oh shit, I'm so sorry, I wasn't thinking." She looked at me fearfully, afraid she had reawakened my trauma.

"It's ok love, and yes, to me it's only been about an hour or so since I was attacked and raped." There was a collective murmur of shock, sympathy, anger and fear from the others when I used the "R" word. "Honestly, I'm ok. Steve was there when I woke up and helped me get over the initial shock. Also, I suspect the nanites the AI keeps talking about were mucking around a bit, dampening my post-rape reactions and helping me regain my mental footing. The fact that I'm fully healed also helped. Back home I'd have been in the hospital for ages feeling the pain every day from what he did to me. What happened does bother me, and I've already had a minor flashback, but I'm way better off than if it had happened on Earth with just normal counseling. I know many people are scarred for life after what happened to me, but I think I'm going to be ok with all of you here, and especially you," I added, kissing Xifeng.

With a shock I realized what was happening and it suddenly worried me. Our relationship and feelings for each other were far more intense than our feelings for anyone else, including our master. I knew Steve was our master and we are all supposed to bond with him. Truthfully I had been incredibly glad to see him when I woke up and loved having sex with him, but everything was not perfect until I had Xifeng in my arms. How could we all bond together if I was totally in love with her, obediently in love -- or at least in lust -- with Steve and had no feelings at all for the others except sympathy for Chital. I hoped we could overcome this division and bond into a loving household. I made a note to speak with Steve and Xifeng about it as soon as possible.

The next two days were pretty quiet and I had very little to do. The others were helping me integrate in since they were a day ahead of me in getting to know one another. Xifeng spent a lot of time sitting on the floor leaning against my knee, just enjoying being in my presence. Steve was away quite a bit getting modified and then doing training, but I got to sleep with him both nights which really helped me bond more strongly with him. The first night I just slept in his arms. Being attacked like I had made it a bit hard to accept being held by a man, but I forced myself to relax and enjoy it. The second night, he made love to me and while the sex was amazing there was a background taint I could not shake. Once again, he ignored my cock and had sex with me like I was a normal girl. As much as I was coming to love him, it hurt that he could not accept me completely like Xifeng did. I must admit that I was still surprised how much more sensitive my body was, and I was rapidly becoming addicted to the intense orgasms his cock 'inflicted' on me.

There were still some other after-effects of my rape that I had to deal with besides being touched by a man. The biggest being my shying away from any sudden movement. In a household with four younger children that was a real issue, with them running around and playing. Without realizing it, I was probably a bit snappier with them than I should have been, but no one took me to task for my behavior.

It was midday the second day after my return when they confronted me. I was taking a moment to myself in the living room when the four of them filed in and stopped in front of me. They all had very serious looks on their faces. While Suda was actually the oldest, she was deferring to Meredith's oldest child, Carl, who was a year younger than she was. I looked around for help, but there was no one in sight. Worried, I had a sinking feeling that whatever was up, I would have to solve it. Being pretty uncomfortable around children in general, having them confront me like this was a real problem for me. I just hoped it was something quick and easy so they would go away and stop making me nervous.

"Hi all," I said brightly, crossing my fingers, I added, "What's up?"

Looking very serious, Carl said, "Are you a Mommy or a Daddy?"

I almost fell out of my chair in shock. Stalling for time, I said, "Why do you ask?"

"Mommy told us we needed to call everyone either Mommy or Daddy. So we have Mommy, Mommy Moira, Daddy Steve, Mommy Xifeng, Mommy Tina, Mommy Chital and you. We don't know what to call you."

I sat there flabbergasted, blushing hotly. How the hell do you explain being a ghyaa to young children? At least they were innocent and serious about their blunt question. Now I had to figure out how to answer it. A few quickie answers flashed through my mind, and I even considered just putting them off or foisting them on Steve for an answer. However, looking into their earnest, slightly worried faces, I swallowed hard and knew I had to answer.

"That is actually a very hard question," I replied, "since I am both a Mommy and a Daddy."

I saw them processing my answer and Carl's response was both sweet and embarrassing, although I knew he did not mean it to be. "Wow that must be a lot of work!" The minds of kids are wonderful things. Then he said something that both shocked and melted me, he added after a moment of thought, "Still, I wish I could be both, that's pretty neat."

I was so surprised that I almost missed what he said next. "Well, since you are both, do you mind if we combine the words for Mommy and Daddy? We'll call you Moddy Char. That's half Mommy and half Daddy, just like you."

He smiled triumphantly at his brilliant solution and I was incredibly touched. Then, taking a deep breath, I leaned forward and gave him a hug, somewhat afraid he would shy away from me. "That's perfect," I said happily, a large smile on my face, "I'll be Moddy Char from now on."

I was surprised when not only he hugged me back, but all the others did as well, even shy Suda, which really shocked me. As they were hugging me, I looked up and saw Meredith silently applauding me while she leaned against the doorframe. After they left, she came in and joined me.

"Thank you so much for that. They were so scared of you and were afraid you'd yell at them for bothering you," she said.

Raising my eyebrows in surprise, I said, "They are afraid of me? I'm surprised, because I'm really uncomfortable around them. Quite frankly, children baffle me and make me nervous. That's why I avoid them whenever possible."

"Really? They thought you were mad at them and didn't like them," Meredith said, surprising me again. "After watching you the past few days, I couldn't really argue with their assessment."

Thinking back, I realized I had been pretty short with them. With a sigh, I confessed, "About that, I'm sorry. I hadn't even realized what I was doing until now. Since the attack, sudden movement makes me skittish and I guess I've been a little rough on them because of the fear they keep accidently making me feel every time they jump around."

"Oh shit," Meredith said, her eyes widening, "I had no idea. I'm so sorry." She impulsively leaned down and wrapped me in a warm hug. It felt really good and I returned her hug with interest. When we broke the hug, she leaned back and looked at me in surprise. Towards the end of the hug, there had been a sudden sexual spark between us that we had never felt before.

"Um, I'm sorry," she stammered, "I didn't mean to, well, I mean I've never felt that way about you before. Oh crap."

When she spun around to make a quick escape, I caught her arm and said "It's ok, I felt it too, and honestly, I'm really glad I did."

"What do you mean?" she asked puzzled.

I gently pulled her down onto the couch beside me and turned to face her, still holding her hand and rubbing my fingers against her palm. "I recently realized that I'm very much in love with Xifeng and I've been really worried it would mess things up. I mean, the last few nights with Steve helped him catch up to her in my heart, but I really only feel complete when she is around. Honestly, up until now, I haven't really felt anything either way about the rest of you except some camaraderie, and it was really starting bother and worry me. I was afraid I would be forced to sleep with people I wasn't interested in, or even worse, have sex with people who didn't really want me to. What we felt just now when we hugged was a huge relief. It means I'm starting to become seriously interested in you as well. That I'm not just fixated on Xifeng and, to a lesser extent, Steve. I was seriously worried I would cause problems in the harem because of that."

When I ran out of words, she simply leaned forward and kissed me. It was not a chaste kiss to start with, and quickly became extremely hot. The intense kiss left both of us panting slightly when we broke it. There was absolutely no doubt how much I was turned on by her, since the shift I was wearing was not made to hide the obvious male signs of arousal. I could see her nipples tenting her shift the same way mine were as well. The look on her face was a bit of surprise and a lot of lust as her eyes roamed over my body.

In a slightly husky voice, she said, "I'd really like to see how those male enhancement suggestions we made turned out."

At the last second before I jumped her, I remembered Steve had proscribed sex anywhere where the children might get an eyeful. Hopping up, I grabbed her hand and pulled her to her feet.

"My room or yours hun?" I asked her.

"Yours please." She responded, lust rapidly glazing her eyes.

We almost ran Steve over in our hurry to get to my room, and I stopped dead. I was suddenly afraid he would object to me hauling one of his concubines off to have sex with her. It was on the tip of my tongue to ask, ok beg, him to let me have sex with Meredith when he spoke up.

"Thank goodness! I was afraid I would have to order you to sleep with her and the others and the thought was making me very uncomfortable. I'm really glad to see the two of you together." Stepping aside, he gallantly waved us past, collecting a toll of kisses and gropes that had us hotter than ever. The fact that it pleased our master that I was about to have sex with Meredith made me even more aroused. I did not tell him that I felt more comfortable sleeping with a woman right now than with him after what had happened to me. I was afraid it would upset him and maybe make him feel guilty for "making" me sleep with him the last two nights. I really did enjoy having sex with him, but I needed some time with a woman.

When we got to my room, our shifts stayed on for only fractions of a second. Meredith was tall for a woman at 5'8" but I was tall enough to have to bend a bit to kiss her. Our mouths and bodies were glued together as I easily picked her up. A surprised gasp was quickly smothered as our lips locked again. She wrapped her legs around me and my hands slid under her butt. A few quick steps had us at my bed and a quick toss had Meredith airborne heading towards my sheets, with me only a second behind. I barely had time to marvel again at how strong I was. We were both so hot that making out was not an option. I was on top and quickly moved from her mouth to her hard, black nipples, which I licked and sucked while she moaned.

My hands explored her large, ebony breasts while my mouth alternated between her tits. I was able to make her orgasm just from sucking her tits, which really turned me on. Slowly, I kissed my way down her muscular body, tickling her navel with my tongue. When I reached her pussy, I slid my fingers up and down her dark slit, spreading her open. I was amazed how at pink the inside of her pussy was. For some reason I had expected it to be black like the rest of her skin. The contrast was amazing and I eagerly buried my face in her pussy, licking and drinking her nectar. As my tongue slipped up to her clit, my fingers had room to slide inside her incredibly tight pussy. She was so close to another orgasm that I only fingered her for a minute or two before I felt her start to orgasm. I quickly pulled my fingers out of her pussy and switched my fingers and mouth, so I was rubbing her clit while sticking my tongue in her pussy.

Meredith's body tensed up and her toes curled. With a gasp, her head came off the pillow and her face scrunched up as her body shook and her nectar flooded my mouth. Her hands tangled in my hair and kept my mouth pressed against her spasming pussy until it became too much for her and she had to push me away, collapsing as the overwhelming stimulation started to wane. The aftershocks made her twitch for a few minutes as she came down from the orgasmic heights I had sent her to.

As her breathing slowed, she gasped, "Holy shit, that was amazing! I can't believe what you just did to me. I have never cum like that before! God, I thought I was going to pass out."

With a big grin on my face, I slowly slid up her body until my face was even with hers. Leaning down, I give her a kiss that tasted like her pussy and said, "You think that was good? Just wait."

Without any hands or effort, my cock found the tight opening to her hole and slowly pushed its way in. She was wide-eyed and moaning before even half my length was inside her very tight pussy.

"Oh God, Char, you feel incredible! YES, shove it in me and make me yours," she moaned.

I was totally turned on by her words and proceeded to do exactly what she asked. With a grunt, I thrust my length into her tight pussy right to the hilt. Her muscles clenched around my cock and started rippling as she orgasmed again. She wrapped her long muscular legs around my waist and used them to pull me into her body even harder while I fucked her brains out. The sexual enhancements I had gotten allowed me to cum in her four times before I finally collapsed. I had completely lost track of the number of times she came, but it was definitely a gold-medal performance on both our parts.

Wobbly, weak-kneed and our brains barely functional, we staggered to the freshener, leaning on each other for support. Even the after-sex shower was pure paradise. She took the time to thoroughly wash my long hair and massage my scalp which felt heavenly. Then she washed my body, exploring all the parts she missed earlier. She spent a surprising amount of time on my breasts, which actually woke my dick up again. By the time she had knelt down in front of me and started washing my cock and pussy, I was sporting a serious hard-on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.