Acceptance - Cover

Acceptance

Copyright© 2012 by Frostfyre

Chapter 1: Up, Up and Away

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: Up, Up and Away - Char is a very unusual concubine, who will do anything to get picked up, even reveal his big secret!

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Hermaphrodite   Science Fiction   DomSub   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie  

I jumped as my crotch started vibrating. My ears faintly picked up the strains of the Imperial March and I knew it was my Mom calling. Her timing was awful, but it was my fault for not calling earlier to let her know I would be busy. I also knew she would keep calling until I answered. Rolling my eyes and feeling like a teenager, I excused myself from the group and pulled my phone out. Bars like this did not have many quiet spots, but after yelling into the phone to wait a minute, I hunted around until I found one by the bathroom. I hated talking on the phone with a finger jammed in my ear, but that beat the guilt trip my Mom would lay on me for not, as she puts it, "taking the time out of my busy life to spend a few precious seconds with my lonely mother." I may be a take-charge, go-getter at work, but with family I was an absolute push-over.

"Hey Mom," I said loudly.

"Hey pumpkin, where are you? It sounds like a party." She almost sounded hopeful, like she was really saying, 'are you really being social? Maybe you'll finally meet that someone special!' I guess hanging out with drinking buddies watching whatever game was on did not count in her eyes.

"Yeah Mom, remember when I told you I got salesman of the quarter? Well, the boss decided to spring for a surprise dinner party in my honor and dragged the entire staff along." I was SO not telling Mom that I was screwing the boss in her office a couple of times a week.

"That's great, Hun. I knew with all the pickups going on it would make getting a sales job much easier, especially for someone with an associate degree. I'm glad you are doing so well at it. Winning an award the very first quarter you're there is pretty surpr, err amazing," I know Mom did not mean that to be as much of a back-handed compliment as it sounded, so I took it at face value -- even though I kept hearing the words 'only a' before associate degree.

"It's pretty sad how pathetic the rest of those bozos are," I said, not trying to hide my contempt. The beers I had drunk earlier were making my tongue looser than normal. "If a twenty year old with no job experience can outsell and come up with better market campaigns then those so-called professionals..." I trailed off, shaking my head.

"Be careful hun, that attitude will get you in trouble. Someday you might need their help and they will laugh at you when you ask."

I knew she was right, but it was frustrating having to be nice to them, they were such idiots! Just as I was about to reassure her I would be fine and play nice, a group of large men in uniform came out of the bathroom. I was pretty sure I had not seen them earlier, but I had been pretty focused on my beer and trying to ignore the others around me. A quick glance down revealed they all had extremely nice butts that were nicely shown off by their uniforms.

"Excuse me sir," looking up and up and up from their butts, I realized one of the huge men was talking to me. 'Oops, busted' I thought, blushing slightly. "This is a pick-up sir. Would you please head into the main area until we can get everyone sorted?"

"Holy crap Mom, it's a pick-up," I said, shocked.

"Good... ," she was cut off as my phone suddenly went dead. Pocketing it, I hoped she had been saying "good luck or good bye" although there were days where it might have been "good riddance", not that I would ever admit to how trying I could be sometimes.

'Damn, it's a pickup and I don't know what to do, ' I thought in a panic. Without thinking about it, I had followed the Marines' directions and went to stand with the hopeful men that were desperately hoping to attract the attention of a sponsor. Now I was stuck here, which was kind of where I belonged I guess. Needless to say, the women were getting a lot more attention than the men were. All eleven of the volunteers were men, so our only hope was a high CAP guy looking for a living marital aid to help in the bedroom. I mean honestly, how many men in that situation would be rational enough to realize they would need help satisfying all those women and choose a guy instead of another soon-to-be-super-hot babe?

The other guys and I watched the circus going on across the room with more than a little jealousy. In my case, three-fucking-tenths of a point would have put me on the other side of the room where all the sex was. Even though I could only watch, seeing all those women doing literally everything they could think of or were told to do to those hot guys -- well ok, only a few were hot -- to get chosen made me pretty damn horny.

Since my boss was the only female in the office, most of my co-workers were standing here with me. It was pretty obvious I wasn't the only one affected by all the sex going on across the room. The men around me all sported bulges in their pants and I watched a few who were openly jerking off. If I had been any drunker, I probably would have been jacking off as well. Shit, I was jealous as hell! Those eleven guys had around sixty women trying desperately to get their attention, and it was pretty much anything goes to get that coveted invitation to the stars. Hell, even my boss Melissa was there, on her knees trying to suck her way off the planet. Honestly, I felt a little betrayed. She and I had started having an affair only a week after I was hired at the company. I'm not sure affair is the right term, since we were both single, but she also wasn't my girlfriend. As much as I enjoyed fucking her in her office and getting blow jobs from her, I didn't dare ask her out. Even though I had real feelings for her, I knew it would not work if we went to the next step, which she had been trying to get to for a while now.

I was little shocked to see the guy she was sucking off was Brian, a righteous prig from the same office as us. I can not believe he made the grade to be a sponsor. Just goes to show, personality is not an important factor for a high CAP score. As if to prove my point, he shot his load all over her face and hair, then grabbed the next girl, who looked about twelve, but must have been legal since the Marines had let her stay over there. He jammed his cock in her mouth and she started sucking frantically, while Melissa just sat there looking dejected.

There was one guy I especially noticed, even from across the room. He looked to be about my height and had dark brown hair. He was in good shape, but did not look fanatical about it. What really caught my eye was that even the women he fucked that he did not pick still had a smile on their face because of the kind way he treated them. You could tell he was looking for just the right bedmates, but still treated the women as people with feelings instead of warm holes to evaluate like the other guys were. I pretty much made up my mind right then that he would be the only one of these guys I would go with if asked, the others were just assholes who treated women like crap. I don't know what it is, but there is a difference between treating a woman like a special sex toy and treating her like a fuck-slut. He managed to do it, but the others didn't even bother trying.

All the sex going on had me really aroused and my mind was a bit foggy with lust -- not to mention the beer I'd drunk to get through the boring award ceremony, surrounded by jealous and spiteful co-workers. The award plaque I'd worked so hard to earn was lying abandoned on our table. If I got chosen, it was meaningless, and if I didn't, well, it still just did not seem too important anymore. After one last fuck, the hot guy fixed his clothes and said something to the older black woman he had just finished with. She gave him a huge smile and threw her arms around him, kissing him passionately before heading in the direction he pointed. I sighed, realizing she was one of the lucky ones. After watching her leave, he smiled happily and looked over at the men waiting on this side of the room.

'Oh God, he's coming this way!' I thought distracted from Melissa's plight, 'and he's so hot, but what if he wants me to... ' The thought was terrifying and exciting at the same time. I really wanted him, but knew he would completely reject me the moment he found out my secret. I shivered and averted my eyes, hating myself for being a coward while hoping somehow he would stop here anyway.

"Excuse me sir, my name is Steve." 'God he even has a sexy voice, ' I thought. 'Wait, he's talking to me?!'

"Um, hi, I'm ah Char," 'Shit that was so lame, ' I thought to myself, followed immediately by, 'damn those green eyes are HOT!'

"Char?" he asked, raising one eyebrow in a very sexy manner.

"Um, Charles sounds so stuffy and, well, Charlie is too Peanuts," I replied, trying to focus on something besides how hot he was.

"Listen, this is kind of awkward, but I am putting together a harem, well that is pretty obvious, sorry. Anyway, I ah, have one more slot to fill," 'I so wish he would fill my slot!', "and need a guy to help me with the women. May I see your CAP card please?"

With my inhibitions lowered anyway, I couldn't resist any longer. Blushing hotly, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. Being fairly tall, almost 5'9", I barely had to tilt my head to meet his lips. Mmmm, his lips were sweet and tasted like pussy. I stumbled as he pushed me away. Dimly, I heard the guys around me, including some of my co-workers, making sounds of shock and disgust, but I didn't care. One even said, "There is no way I'd go that far for a ride off this world!"

"What the hell are you doing? I'm looking for guy to help me keep my women happy, I'm certainly not looking for some fag! Yuck!" He spun and started to stalk off, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

'Oh shit, he's pissed off and leaving! God, what do I do now?' I thought desperately.

"Wait, please wait a second," I begged.

He stopped and turned back looking at me angrily. Opening his mouth to say something, I raised my hand to forestall him. Ignoring the guys standing nearby watching us, I took a deep breath and pulled off my shirt and tie to reveal the band across my chest that hid my breasts. I had played the androgynous, metrosexual game for so long that it was extremely hard to reveal myself, especially in such a public place. But with so much on the line, I had no choice. My hands were shaking so much, it took twice as long as it should have to undo the band and reveal my C cup breasts. His eyes went wide and he blushed. Several other guys gasped also.

"Holy shit!" Mark, one of my beer buddies, exclaimed, followed by an encouraging, "what the fuck are you?" I could feel my bridges burning around me as my co-workers realized I had tricked them, and prayed mightily I could make this work.

"I'm sorry," Steve said, "I honestly thought you were a guy. I apologize for shoving you." Taking a breath he added a little wistfully --at least I wanted to think it was wistful, "I kind of wish you'd been with the women looking to be picked up. I've already picked all but one of my concubines. Now I'm looking for a man to help me keep all five of them happy, and take over bedroom antics while I'm deployed. If I'd known you were a woman, I wouldn't have approached you, since what I really need is a guy." He started to look at the other guys around me.

'Five women! Shit, he's an 8+. I have to reveal my secret, maybe he'll be open minded enough to accept me.' Slowly reaching for my zipper, I said, "this is really hard for me, but I want you to know, you weren't entirely wrong about me." His eyebrows flew up toward his hairline as I pulled out my painfully hard 6" cock. I saw disgust coming back into his eyes. To forestall it, I quickly added, "My pussy is also extremely wet from just looking at and kissing you."

He just stared at my hotly blushing face for a long moment while my words short-circuited his brain. With a quick shake of his head to focus, he said, "you're a transsexual then? Still not my type at all, no offense, but I..."

"NO!" I cut him off, "I'm not, this is the real me. I was born this way." 'God my pussy is an oil slick and my cock is so hard it feels like it's going to explode. Please let him accept me, PLEASE!' I begged mentally

"You were born that way? Wait, you're a hermaphrodite? I've never met one before. Wow, this is weird, I don't know how to react now." He was totally thrown off and hesitating, but not leaving, thank God.

"Holy shit, for real? That's so hot!" Said a familiar voice I did not bother trying to identify, focusing totally on the hot guy in front of me.

'Damn it, ' I thought as my eyes filled with treacherous tears. With a shaky voice, I said, "I understand, I get that whenever I reveal myself. Straight guys don't want me since I've got a dick, gay guys don't want me since I've got tits and a pussy. Same goes for women, straight chicks won't sleep with me and dykes hate me because I've got a man-part. A very few truly bi-sexual girls accepted me but it never worked for long. I'm so tired of being alone. Please take me with you; you can fuck me as much as you want and I can have sex with your women, maybe even get them pregnant if you let me. Please, please!" 'Crap, I'm begging and these fucking tears won't stop. What the hell happened to the strong, cut-throat businessman I was a few minutes ago? I used to always be so cool and aloof, now I want this guy so bad I can barely think, and I want the chance to please his women for him as well. Oh God please let him want me!' I was shaking with fear and desire, terrified he would leave.

He hesitated for a long minute, staring. I knew he was looking at me, the tall woman/average height man crying and shaking, desperate for his acceptance. But could he accept me? I could see the thoughts chasing across his face. He had no desire to sleep with a man, but the kiss had been so hot and she was really beautiful now that she was not being a guy. But she was a guy.

He reached out and gently touched my smooth, tear-streaked cheek, raising my face up so I was looking straight into his eyes. "I'm really conflicted by this. You are really hot and have a great body, but ... Yes there's that damn but, and I'm honestly not sure I can get past it."

I looked at him wide eyed, "Would you at least give me a try?"

As quickly as I could, I undid my pants and dropped them. Turning around I bent over a table and flashed him my tight ass and hot, wet pussy. From this angle, I was pure woman.

"Holy shit, he really does have a pussy," some guy exclaimed, making me even more self-conscious if that was possible.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.