Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Other Improbable Things - Cover

Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Other Improbable Things

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 20: Like Being Comfortable on a First Date

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20: Like Being Comfortable on a First Date - Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, Sex Fueled Psionic Powers..oh my! Miguel tries to survive in a world after space radiation kills or turns ninety percent of the human population. Luckily, a lot of hot women survived (I wonder how!).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Post Apocalypse   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I watched Bianca walk into my suite. She wore a floor-length wine colored dress.

"You want to touch?" she asked.

I reached out and ran my hand over her hip. The dress looked and felt like velvet. I smiled and stared up at her. "Not as soft as your skin."

"You don't have to try this hard," she said, sitting across the table from me. "I'm a sure thing tonight!"

Marina poured a glass of wine for Bianca. Putting the bottle on the table, Marina knelt a few feet away. Elizabeth was on the opposite side of the table.

Bianca looked at the two women. "I see why Kellie was so impressed."

"I'm not trying hard," I told Bianca. "The show isn't my idea. This is my second date ever. I don't know how to try hard yet!"

"If Lorena gives us something other than canned food, I'll be putty in your hands."

"It doesn't sound attractive." I glanced at her cleavage. "I'd rather you be you in my hands."

She laughed.

"And this is you 'not' trying hard, huh?" Bianca asked.

"Maybe a little hard," I replied. "I think we all need a break."

The smile left her face, making me wish I'd kept my mouth shut. Lorena walked into the room and put a plate in front of Bianca.

"Not canned food," Bianca said after a bite. She frowned at the empty spot in front of me. "Aren't you going to eat?"

"It's time for me to stop," I replied.

"You weren't kidding about sex replacing your need to eat or sleep?" she asked.

"It doesn't actually work that way," I said. "I have enough reserve that my body heals the damage done by hunger and dehydration without the adverse affects you saw from the stabbing or my Growth."

She put her fork down and stared hard at me. "Does it hurt? We can't have you distracted, Miguel."

"One less mouth to feed is one more mouth you can feed," I replied.

"We can feed everyone," she told me.

"There are enough supplies, but John-John is bringing in more people from around town every day," I said. "It's not safe to go out of town right now and restock."

Lorena took Bianca's plate away and put down a different one.

"This is not a good idea, Miguel!" Bianca insisted vehemently.

"I've done it in the past," I told her. "It's a lot easier this time around."

She looked at her plate for a few seconds. "Your mom?"

"It's a lot easier than when I paid for my power with pain. You can feed one more mouth and as soon as I'm done with the girls..."

"Are you serious?" she asked. "I won't have to eat?"

"I don't want to take any fuel away from your body while I'm changing you," I said. "After I'm done, it's more efficient for me to eat, since more of you can go without food and water."

"How?" she asked.

"I'll heal you daily," I told her.

"Why is it more efficient for you to eat at that point?" she asked.

"It takes less power to heal you than it does for my body to heal itself," I replied.

"So it's better for you to eat and us to give you the extra juice to heal someone."

She ate in silence until her plate was empty.

Looking up at me, she shook her head. "You are amazing! You know that, right?"

I looked at the bed and smiled at her. "I couldn't do it without you."

"And them," Bianca said, gesturing to Marina and Elizabeth.

I nodded slowly.

"Did I tell you about the gypsy?" Bianca asked suddenly.

"No," I replied.

"When I was young, I went to a carnival and met this gypsy fortune teller," Bianca said, sitting back and smiling at me.

Lorena came in and put a slice of cake in front of Bianca.

"She was the real thing," Bianca told me. "She knew things about me that no one could know. I'm not talking the answer to yes or no questions or generalities. The gypsy had specifics! I lost my favorite watch that week and she gave me its exact location. I totally believed her!"

I watched Bianca take a bite of cake. She appeared to be gathering her will to tell me the point of the story.

"Anyway," she said. "I went back after the watch thing. I was old enough for boys to be on my mind. You have to understand--the things she told me, I knew she was for real!"

I nodded.

"So she told me that I would meet the boy of my dreams on my birthday!"

"Your next birthday?" I asked.

She pointed at me. "There's the kicker! She didn't tell me which birthday."

"Oh!"

Bianca leaned towards me and whispered, "I've broken up with guys because my birthday was coming up."

"That's a little crazy."

She smiled. "I couldn't help it. It would be getting closer and closer; I'd start to think about things. Is this the right guy? Am I in love with him?"

"I take it back," I said. "It sounds a lot crazy!"

Bianca shrugged. "I kept remembering her and the watch. The other things she told me. I dropped the guys so I'd be on free on my birthday."

"And?" I asked.

"It was my birthday when we went to get you."

"Did you ever think she might have hidden the watch herself?" I asked.

"What would be the point of breaking into my parents' house, stealing my watch, and hiding it so she could tell me where it was a week after I lost it? I might not have even gone to the carnival."

I shrugged. "Yeah, okay! It sounds stranger than breaking up with your boyfriend because your birthday is coming up and he's not the 'one'."

Bianca pushed the dessert away from her. She stood up and walked around the table. Pushing the table back with her hips, she placed herself between my feet.

"It's time," she told me.

I didn't think she was talking about sex. "For what, Bianca?"

"For you and me to stop being about what I owe Ashley. I have to stop pretending you're taking it every time!"

"I kind of like that part," I whispered.

She ran a finger along my cheekbone.

"Miguel, I met you on my birthday," she said. "You've been everything I needed since that day. More too!"

Bianca put her hands on her hips. She raised the dress, exposing a pair of panties the same burgundy color and material. Bianca moved her upper body in a way that made the dress drop. Her nipples were hard! I reached up and flicked the loop piercings.

"Out there, you're you and I'm me," Bianca said. "Nothing changes! I still owe Ashley and if I need to be straightened out, you do it. But in here, we can be lovers too!"

I stood up.

"How is that different, Bianca?" I asked.

She leaned in and kissed me. My hands grabbed the dress at her waist. Bianca's tongue danced with mine. My hands moved up until I could cup her tits.

"Does this mean we have to go slow?" I asked against Bianca's mouth.

"Tonight," she whispered.

I kissed her hard and squeezed her breasts.

"Okay, the first time tonight!" Bianca's hands pushed down the front of her panties. I shoved a hand in to play with her pubic hair.

Breaking the kiss, I sat back down.

"What?" she asked a little wide-eyed.

"I want to look at you," I replied.

She was still holding her panties away from her body. Bianca nodded and leaned back against the table. She pushed her hips towards me as she lowered the panties to expose more of her pubic hair. Staring into my eyes, Bianca leaned forward. She smiled as her hands pushed the dress down her hips.

"Would you like the view from behind?" she whispered.

"I love your eyes."

"And you're not the boy of my dreams?"

The dress kept going down until it was around her calves and ankles. Bianca put her hand on my knees. She wriggled the dress lower, stepped out of it, and kicked it away from her.

"My turn," I said.

I pushed my fingers under the waist straps of her panties and slipped them lower. We stared at each other as my hands took the panties down her legs. She put a hand on my shoulder to keep her balance as she stepped out of them. Sitting back, I admired Bianca: blonde hair, blue eyes, short, curvy, and mine. She dropped her hands to her sides, cocked a hip, and posed for me.

"Slow, right?" I asked.

"The first time," she replied. "I said the first time!"

"I think the second too. And the third. And the fourth. And however many times we can fit in tonight!"

I Pushed the table aside. Standing up, I put my hands on either side of Bianca's face and tilted it up for me to kiss. I walked her backwards. At the bed, I Pushed my clothes off. Bianca sat on the bed; I followed her as she crawled backwards. Our lip lock did not give!

She raised her legs and rubbed them against my thighs. I had to remember she wanted slow because my dick wanted fast and hard! Bianca's hand grabbed my cock to guide me into her body. Slow! I fucked into her. It was different! She groaned as my cock penetrated deeper and deeper. Her hands fluttered against my sides. Bianca's hands fluttered! Holy shit!

I hit bottom, pulled out, and fucked into her slowly again. Bianca decided the best place for her hands was on my ass, urging me to forget her words. I liked it though! Moving into her pussy inch-by-inch, grinding against her, and then pulling out inch-by-inch. She moved her hips to entice me into fucking her faster. I rested my weight on top of Bianca. She moaned into my mouth and hugged me tightly.

Definitely slow! I wasn't taking her; Ashley wasn't making her pay a debt. We were lovers, and lovers love slow! Fast sometimes too, but this time we were going to take our time.

I pulled my dick out of Bianca!

"No!" she told me. "Please!"

"Shhhhh."

I kissed a line down the side of her neck. Maybe a little reward would hold her! I grabbed Bianca's legs and lifted them up. I slipped down her body, kissing her skin, until my lips found her pussy. A lick to her clit was enough to set Bianca off!

Kneeling up, I watched Bianca come down from her orgasm. She reached out and grabbed my dick.

"I have a better idea," she told me. "How about fast now and slow for the rest of the night?"

She stroked my cock. "Pretty please with a cherry and me on top of you!"

"No," I said. "I'm going to memorize every inch of your body with my hands. Then with my lips. Then with my tongue."

"Don't you already know that with your power?"

"It's so NOT the same thing." I slipped a finger between her pussy lips. Licking the juice from the finger, I smiled at her. "Not even fucking close!"

Bianca grabbed her hair and stretched--I wasn't fooled, she was trying to tempt me into doing it her way. She posed with her hands above her head. Staring at me, she raised her hips a little.

"We are lovers now, right?" I asked her.

She nodded.

I grabbed Bianca's tits. "Slow can wait for next time!"

Her pussy was where it needed to be when I thrust forward with my hips. I pulled back and fucked hard into Bianca. She wrapped her legs around me, locking them at the small of my back. She dug her nails into my upper arms.

Fuck it--slow could wait for the time after the next time!

Bianca screamed; her pussy bore down on my cock hard.

Or maybe the time after that!

My dick thickened in Bianca. She felt it and knew what was coming. Bianca pulled my head down to kiss me. She circled her hips trying to give me the last bit of stimulation I needed. Holding at her depth, I let her movement carry me over.


Joey was making the bed.

I stared at her back. She wore a white lace nightie. She bent over giving me a good view of her panties--a white g-string that lived up to the string part.

I couldn't find the vampire. He probably ranged the entire county and I didn't have enough power to cover the area. John-John had gone out with the first group of men to break the gangs in town. The vampire would have no other major food source in Hohokus; he'd have to attack us. I wasn't ready! If he came now, I'd go into debt bad enough to Rage. Nobody would be safe around me!

Standing up, I approached Joey. She froze, feeling me coming closer. Her hands were on the bed; she was leaning over. I put my hands under the nightie and grabbed her panties. I pulled them down her legs; she stepped out of them.

I hadn't put on clothes after waking up.

My dick found the space between Joey's thighs when I straightened. She pressed her thighs together, trapping my cock against her pussy. Her box dripped juice on top of my length. I grabbed her hair in a ponytail and pulled her up. Wrapping my arms around her body, I grabbed her tits. Joey moved her hips back and forth, painting my dick with her excitement.

"This was better," I whispered into her ear. "You loved me already for being that boy! And now, you'll love me for being the man you need in this world!"

She nodded, pushing my hands aside so she could pull the top of the nightie down. I palmed her bare breasts. Joey kept her hips moving on me.

The doors opened behind us, but we didn't turn to see who came in.

I pulled my hips back, found the right notching point, and thrust. Joey's head dropped back! Her hands reached over and back to grab my head. She turned her face to kiss me. I thrust deep, pulled back, and fucked into her as deep as her body could take me.

"NNG!" Joey screamed. In the grip of orgasm, her pussy squeezed me! I held my hips against her ass.

Joey's head fell forward. I pushed Joey with my hips until she climbed onto the bed. I turned her body slightly to the side. Grabbing the nightie bunched at her waist, I pulled Joey's body back until she was fully impaled on my dick again.

I healed her cancer! I saved her life! She had declared herself, over and over, to belong to me. I let it go! All of it into my thrusts! Joey was mine and I fucked her like we'd both wanted me to from the beginning.

Letting go of her nightie, I grabbed Joey's ass and spread her cheeks. My hips beat a rhythm against her body. Joey pushed back to meet my thrusts. Fast and hard! Over and over!

She screamed, gripping the bedspread tightly. Her pussy tried to force me out. Mine! I thrust brutally! And then again! The pressure was too much! Joey screamed again when my cum shot into her pussy. I pulled back on her body and pushed my hips against her. My dick quivered in her body as it released again!

The orgasm had barely passed when I pulled out of Joey. Grabbing her hips, I turned her over and dragged her off the bed. She sat at my feet. Her blue eyes stared up at me.

"It was never going to be any other way, Joey," I told her. My dick touched her chin.

She nodded and stuck her tongue out. I moved my hips so the tip of my dick rested on her tongue. She washed our pleasure from my body. I let her finish before pushing my hard-on down to the proper alignment. Joey opened her mouth to accept me.

It wasn't enough!

I grabbed her hair, held her head in place, and fucked Joey's mouth. She stared up at me; there was no reluctance on her face, or fear, or anything other than the knowledge that we were in our proper places.

I forced my cock into her throat. Pulling back, I plunged in again and again. Our eyes locked and held as I found my stride. I don't think she blinked the entire time that I took my pleasure from her mouth.

She felt it before I did. Her hands stroked my thighs, urging me on. Joey sucked hard on my dick! I let go of her head. Straddling her body, I put my hands on the bed. Joey adjusted her body to keep the same angle. I closed my eyes. Joey sucked hard on my dick again. I didn't want to move but I had to! My hips thrust forward; Joey groaned around my cock. Her next suck was too much. I took her mouth and throat; I stayed deep! Joey sucked harder!

I shouted my release--an animal howl of pleasure. Joey sucked, drank my cum down, and sucked again. I fell over on top of her. Joey kept trying to drain me dry!

Stepping back a couple of minutes later, I looked at the women around the room: all the White Maidens, the Mistresses, Ashley, the girls from the Emergency Tree, Bianca, Kellie, Caroline, and women I didn't recognize. I wiped the sweat from my face before addressing them.

"I need more power!" I told them.

They nodded as one.

"All of you, until you pass out. And then again. And again. And again."

They stripped in silence.

I had to hope they were enough! Grabbing Joey, I laid her on the bed. She put her legs together and lifted them. I pressed down on them to raise her hips higher. Her asshole was exposed to my dick. She didn't show fear or hesitation, even though she knew what came next.

Pressing the tip of my dick against her anus, I pushed into my White Maiden.


"He's here," I said.

We stood before the open doors to the Bus Terminal. The others were in the warehouse, not many were brave enough to watch from the windows.

"Miguel..." Bianca whispered. She changed her mind about what she was going to say. She looked me up and down. "Do you really have to be naked?"

"I can't afford any distractions," I replied.

I turned to look at each woman close to me. "Nobody goes outside until he's dead or I am."

"He can't really kill you, can he?" the Professor asked.

I smiled at him. The scraping sound of the overturned bus being pushed out of the way reached us.

"If you go outside, you'll die," I told the crowd. "I will not try to protect you. I'll be too busy trying to stay alive!"

I turned and stepped out of the Terminal. The vampire met me halfway to fence. I could believe eleven, but he looked younger.

"Wow, dude!" I said, scrunching my nose. "It's not against the law to take a bath or change your clothes."

"The baby," the vampire hissed. "Give me the baby!"

"Do we have to do the voice thing?" I asked him.

"The baby is mine," he growled.

"Again with the voice, dude!" I shook my head. "Young man, first you have to talk to me like a normal human being."

He flickered--it was actually pacing, but he did it so fast my vision couldn't follow the movement.

"GIVE ME THE BABY!"

"Your inside voice, dude," I said with a smile.

"You're not scared of me." He stopped flickering. Standing in front of me, he stared intensely at the Bus Terminal.

"If you come out here and you live, I'll kill you myself," I said loudly. The Bus Terminal doors closed. I nodded and smiled at the vampire boy.

He took a step back. Any second now!

"Give me the baby and I won't kill all of you ... today!" he hissed.

"Why the baby?" I asked him.

"They taste better! They taste like candy." He licked his fangs, trying to intimidate me.

"Oh! I can understand that," I said. "I happen to think blondes taste better too. Well ... not better, sweeter."

He frowned.

"You're too young and now you'll never know," I told him. "Redheads, brunettes, blondes taste different..."

I turned my head to look at the terminal and leaned towards the vampire.

"Down there!" I whispered. "Like I said, blondes are sweeter. In general, brunettes go muskier but some days I want 'earthy'. Redheads kind of taste like cocktail sauce. Spicy!"

He looked confused for a second. Shaking his head, he stared at me. "Give me the baby NOW!"

"Well, see ... the thing is--it's not a baby," I said. "It's a baby girl! And her momma, you had one of those, right? Or did you eat her? Doesn't matter! Her mommy gave the baby girl to me."

"She's mine!"

"I know, I know," I said. "I was going to give her to you. Not really, but go with me! I started thinking. I like my girls. They're so into me! The baby girl's mommy was cute enough. So Jasmine, that's the baby girl's name, is probably going to be cute too! But how hot would it be if Jasmine were raised from birth to believe she breathed solely to give me pleasure? That's fucking hot!"

The vampire tensed. He looked over my shoulder.

"And bonus--the other girls will probably think that I think it's the hottest shit ever! So they'll try harder to please me! It's win-win, but I win twice!"

I put a finger to my head. "I would call that using my noggin'. Planning ahead! If you don't kill me today, I could be golden!"

If he had committed fully to the punch, it would have killed me! As it was I barely got the Push-wall up in time! The delay meant I hadn't set; the punch threw me to the left. I Pushed off the bus so I wouldn't go through it.

The vampire looked shocked when I stood up. Leaning back against the bus, I smiled at the little guy. "Round one definitely goes to you."

I touched my ribs as if the punch had done some damage. "Schmidge, that fucking hurt! Ding! Fucking Ding! Round Two."

I gestured for him to come at me.

He still didn't commit to his blows, instead going for a mix of speed and power. I looked over his head; my eyes would only slow me down. He punched and punched, almost a hundred blows in a minute. I met each punch with a Push-Wall the size of a bathroom tile. Each collision broke his hand and arm, but his healing factor was instantaneous. He hadn't pulled his arm back to cock for the next blow before the breaks were completely healed.

The vampire sped up his blows. It was a feint! He threw a much harder punch than any before at my head and moved towards the Bus Terminal. I met his move with a Push-Wall; his momentum crushed him against my power. He staggered, fully healed, to the side.

I breathed deeply, needing the break that came with his confusion at me having survived what he'd thrown at me so far. Beads of sweat ran down my back!

"I'm going to have to give you Round Two," I told the vampire. "But I'm hanging in there! My coach always said I was a slow starter. I been working on it, but you know the ladies hate the word 'premature'."

I took a step away from the bus. If he came at me as hard as he could, bracing against the bus wouldn't be enough. I had to meet his power with equal levels of my power!

"Round three, goes to you too," I said. "You almost got me with the extra speed. I'm calling Round Four to me since you ended up with a little smush of a face!"

He flickered and threw a bus at me! I felt him coming in behind it. Too slow! I Pushed the bus down in front of him. He tore the fucking bus in half and kept coming. This punch had the kitchen sink behind it! The Push-Wall took it directly; I didn't move. He shook the damage from the backwash off, coming in harder and much faster.

He was moving faster than sight but not faster than thought. I met every punch with a Push-Tile. I was more comfortable; I'd taken his best shots so far.

The real question was going be who had more in the tank!

He tried another bus! I anticipated his movement and Pushed the bus down on top of him. He tore through it and came in low. The vampire punched slower but harder. I'd gotten used to the speed; the power surprised me enough to back me up a couple of steps. I split the bus behind me in half and Pushed it in to wrap the metal around me.

He thought he'd won! The vampire threw half the bus to the side. It gave me the second I needed to take a deep breath and forget the moment of insecurity when the power of his blows seemed too much.

I walked in a half-circle. He kept coming at me, punch after punch. The grab took me by surprise. He tried to wrap his arms around me. The Push-Wall stopped him but he pressed against it! I couldn't hold the wall! I Pushed a second Wall up. The Push-Spikes on this wall surprised him! He took a few steps back. We stared at each other from two feet away.

He flickered and threw another bus at me. It flattened ... he threw it so hard it literally flattened on my Push-Wall!

"Dude!" I said. "My buses! Cut that shit out!"

In that second, he realized what I already knew. We were locked together until one of us couldn't take the next step. Whoever truly faltered would die! Something human must have remained in him--he took a deep breath and nodded to me.

It took two hours before he slowed down enough for the punches to be visible. He tried to walk me down with equal parts speed and power. Blow after blow as if he were hammering me towards death. He would have kept going at that rate except I gained enough confidence to use Push-Spikes instead of Push-Tiles. The spikes did more damage to him!

He dropped the speed and winged haymakers at me. I switched to Push-Walls so the power of his blows wouldn't push me back. Each of his punches could have leveled a building!

After what seemed like an eternity, I felt the rhythm of our fight change--he knew he was losing! Suddenly, I faced the most dangerous trapped rat the world had ever seen. The motherfucker went for pure speed! He was moving faster than thought but not faster than I had been taught. I closed my eyes and opened my hands at my side. Smaller Push-Tiles! Push-Dots! Big mistake! He punched through the dots and kept going. I stepped back and used a Push-Wall to give me a second to set again. Push-Tiles had to be enough even if they took more power! He moved even faster! I reached deeper into the knowledge that my power gave me about everything's placement within my range.

Shit! My range was shrinking! He was draining me. I was draining him too! The one who held out the longest would win.


I wasn't aware we'd stopped until the heat surrounded me. I opened my eyes and looked for the source.

Bianca walked up to me; she had Captain's GunNuts flamethrower. I looked down at the ground in front of me. The vampire was in pieces, but the pieces were not forming back together as fast. I could SEE them moving towards each other!

Bianca torched the ground.

"Incoming!" John-John yelled. He popped the pin on a grenade and rolled it on top of the vampire's body.

"Back up, Boss!" Kevin, the Marine, shouted as he rolled another grenade towards the vampire's body.

John-John's grenade blazed! Kevin's grenade did the same a second later.

I walked backwards until I couldn't feel the intensity of the heat. Joey ran towards the flames and jumped. When she was over the vampire's remains, she dropped another grenade. Bianca must not have thought three incendiary grenades were enough; she didn't back off her flame until the tank ran out of fuel.

"Is it dead?" the Professor asked me.

"Yes," I said. Looking at Bianca and the others, I frowned. "I told you to stay inside."

"Somebody has to clean up," she replied.

"Yeah," I told her. "I guess you people can do that much."

I watched some guys push a ramp against the fence in front of us. From the sword, I guessed it was Kellie who used the ramp to jump her dirt bike over the fence.

"The zombies," I whispered. "I'll have to remember them in the future."

The guys moved the ramp to the fence on my left. Crystal jumped her bike over the zombies. Two more dirt bikes on the remaining fence lines cleared a majority of the zombies who had been attracted by the noise of the fight.

"Do you have enough to Push new buses against the fence?" Bianca asked.

"I don't think it would be a good idea," I answered. "I barely had enough for the vampire."

"We'll take care of it!" Bianca turned and gestured at the people standing in front of the warehouse.

Mr. Valence handed me a bottle of water. I drank it down, and the next one he handed me.

"Was I sweating this much before the grenades and the flamethrower?" I asked him.

"I was too busy shitting my pants to notice," he replied.

"I understand," I said, watching the Towers walk up behind him. "I'm glad I stopped eating or I would have done the same thing. I might have anyway!"

He nodded but didn't check the ground. Brave man!

"But I was right about the naked thing," I said with a smile. "The little fucker almost had me! The tiniest thing could have made it go the other way."

The Left Tower grunted.

"So naked is good," the Right Tower said. "We'll keep that in mind."

I spun around to head back into the Bus Terminal. As I passed Caroline, I grabbed her by the throat. She stood up on her tiptoes and walked backwards with me. I led her into the Terminal to the table they'd set up for what could have been their last meal. At the last couple of steps, I pushed Caroline towards the table. She bumped it and grabbed the sides. I picked her up, flipped her over, and lay her down on the table. Her head hung over the edge.

Ashley pounced on the table and straddled Caroline's legs. Grabbing both sides of Caroline's shirt, Ashley pulled outwards to pop the buttons off. Ashley pulled a knife from a sheath at the small of her back. She slipped the knife under Caroline's bra and cut it apart. Two more cuts at the straps and Ashley was able to yank the bra free of Caroline's body. I watched as Ashley shredded the shirt with precision until she could pull it off and throw it aside. Ashley stood up, kicked Caroline's legs apart, and kneeled between them.

I put my hand on top of Caroline's chest to keep her from getting up; I felt kisses on my dick. Ashley grabbed the waist of Caroline's pants. She stabbed through the cloth, making sure not to hurt Caroline. Ashley cut down Caroline's right leg. Another long cut down Caroline's left leg! Caroline lifted her ass so Ashley could jerk the pants from her body. Ashley didn't bother with the knife on the panties. She dug her fingers into the front panel and tore it open. Ashley used her teeth on the waistband!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.