Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Other Improbable Things - Cover

Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Other Improbable Things

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Chapter 10: Like the School PissBoy Turning Down a Lay On the School Queen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: Like the School PissBoy Turning Down a Lay On the School Queen - Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, Sex Fueled Psionic Powers..oh my! Miguel tries to survive in a world after space radiation kills or turns ninety percent of the human population. Luckily, a lot of hot women survived (I wonder how!).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Post Apocalypse   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Plans don't survive contact with the enemy, or something like that according to John-John. One might think it's the enemy who tends to not do what the plan tells them, perfectly understandable since the plan generally calls for them to die. As it happens, plans don't survive the actions of the side, which makes up the fucking plan! For instance, Ashley and Joey took out the guards on the second floors.

The entire gang was up in arms, but they were heading down and out. The gang leaped before they looked. Impromptu fight with the food for the zombies! My side of the battle adjusted quickly, although John-John had a couple of things to say about Mr. Valence's preference for blunt force trauma and splatter range of his bat. I found a bottle of water for Kellie to wash her mouth out; she puked couple more times as we worked our way down.

The gang members in our building got toasted when they tried to run back inside. Zombies outside, my group on the other end of the narrow hallway! John-John sealed their fate with a couple of grenades. (Captain GunNuts strikes again!) One of the gang members kept his cool enough to put a bullet through Bianca's leg. I was too close to the edge to hide the other side-effects of healing, which opened my strike team's eyes to how many points of standard deviations I stood from normal.

The gang had more prisoners than we expected. I counted over twenty in our building. Bianca kept counting the people over and over as we waited for the zombies to finish their meal. Her eyes said it all--the new people were going to outnumber the original group plus our add-ons from the last gang.

"We still have the same problem," John-John said.

"What?" I asked.

"We have to take the other building."

"They're probably on the roof," I said looking up at the ceiling. "If you guys will give me some more privacy afterwards, I could take care of them."

"We have two sides on them," Bianca said. "The girls will pick up who we're shooting at and join in."

"If they see those guys on the roof, they'll shoot anyway," Kellie said. "They'll think Miguel needs protection from those big, bad gang members waving guns in the same zip code as him."

As it worked out, the prisoners in the other building took care of the problem.

"You need to let them know that feeding the zombies is strictly prohibited," Mr. Valence said to me.

"It saved bullets," John-John pointed out.

Kellie and Bianca stood a few feet from the edge of the roof. They didn't want to watch the zombies finish off the gang members.

"When they stop eating, can you do that thing where you turn them all in one direction?" Bianca asked.

With healing her, it would put me back on the knife's edge of losing control.

"I need to talk to Ashley and Jewel as soon as possible," I told them. "Keep Brandi and Stephanie away from me. Bianca, you should keep your distance too."

"You really don't like Kellie, do you?" John-John asked when the women went downstairs to organize the gang's captives. "She's fucking hot and..."

"Don't!" My voice was hard. "She was one of the nicer ones but that's like saying the zombie eating your leg is nicer than the one chewing on your testicles."

"That's a pretty big difference in niceness," Mr. Valence said. John-John nodded to him.

Assholes!

I didn't get my time with Ashley and Jewel. Something took my attention away from the Need--Tara and Danny.

Tara was naked, dirty, and crazy. They chained her wrist to a bed in the same room as Danny's rotting corpse. She didn't recognize Kellie or any of us. The girl was gone!

"Miguel, no!" Kellie said when I knelt by the bed. She scanned the captives who had come into the room with us before addressing me again. "If you want to fuck her, we'll throw some water on her to clean her up, but she's not coming with us."

Everyone, including me, gasped.

"I'm not going to fuck her!" I stood up to face Kellie.

"Then leave her," Kellie told me.

Bianca took a couple of steps forward. "Kellie, that's a death sentence. She'll either starve or the zombies will find a way in."

"They had their chance!" Kellie was not going to back down. "We can't carry people who won't pull their weight."

"Fuck that! We can be better than these assholes." Bianca's voice rose.

"You're right," Kellie said with a nod. She turned her head towards the captives. "Anybody who wants go it alone, you can leave. Take the gang's guns, but stay the fuck away from us. That's your chance--stay the fuck away from us!"

There were tears in Kellie's eyes when she spoke to me. "Are you sure you don't want to fuck her? She egged on a lot of the bullying."

"Fuck no, Kellie!"

She nodded and pulled out her handgun.

"Kellie, no!" Bianca grabbed her arm.

"I can't leave her here, but we're not taking her back." Kellie said calmly. "This is better."

"No, Kellie!" Bianca's face was a couple of inches from Kellie's. "You can't become this! Zombies or not, we cannot go here!"

"Miguel is taking me with him when he leaves." Kellie said in a voice that dropped the room temperature ten degrees.

Bianca took a step back. I didn't need to see this piece of insanity so I pushed my way through the people to get out of the room.


"Are you okay?" Ashley asked.

We made it back to our building without issue. None of the new people wanted to go it alone so it took three trips to get everyone moved. I'd gone too many hours without release!

"It's bad, isn't it?" Jewel put her hand on my forehead. "Things are worse than when you jumped off the roof! You must be going crazy."

My entire body tingled. The worst was around my dick!

"What you did, Ashley, it fucking juiced me." Each word was a struggle to get out. "I'd never been so ... I went too far because I didn't start out low."

"I'll go cash in with Bianca," Ashley said. "Be rough on her! She'll love it."

"She needs to take care of these people," I replied. Ashley looked around; her eyes came to rest on Brandi.

"Don't say her name!" I blurted. "I'll fucking do it!"

"Good!" Ashley raised her hand towards the Professor's wife. "They're right about it. They're going to need an obvious connection to you. Miguel, you also need more girls."

"Fuck Joey!" Jewel said. "In front of everybody, so they understand the white lingerie is about quick access for you."

"Marina," I said with a shake of my head.

"Why her? She's not ready," Ashley said.

"We can play a game," I said. "Tell her to pretend like we're boyfriend and girlfriend before Zombie-day. It won't be anywhere near as good as you did me, but it'll get the job done. Joey was my first kiss, so the high school scene..."

"Okay, so Marina doesn't have go that far, I'll talk to her." Ashley pushed Jewel closer to me. "Take him upstairs! And don't touch him, cow!"

"Bitch!" Jewel yelled at Ashley's back.

"And take a bath," Ashley said without turning around. "He's going to need some action after he's done with Marina. Get the leather thing out, you look fucking hot as shit in it! He's going to love it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.