Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, and Other Improbable Things
Chapter 6: Like Sex In The Champagne Room

Copyright© 2012 by ElSol

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Like Sex In The Champagne Room - Zombies, Werewolves, Vampires, Sex Fueled Psionic Powers..oh my! Miguel tries to survive in a world after space radiation kills or turns ninety percent of the human population. Luckily, a lot of hot women survived (I wonder how!).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Post Apocalypse   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The second handjob wasn't the end of the night. We had to stop the roof action though because Ashley told me the Professor and his wife would be up soon.

"Uh!" I said. "Didn't we fuck up our guard duty?"

"Nah!" Ashley replied. "We're only here to keep an eye on the street. The zombies aren't a problem as long as a large group doesn't head directly at the door. We can hear the werewolves coming, so they're not a problem either. It's also not like any survivors are going to be walking around at night."

"What about the vampire?" I asked.

"We know he's out there, but..." Jewel said. "There's no buildings close to this one so it's not like he could jump up here. We think!"

"Get your clothes on," Ashley said.

Jewel wrapped her panties around my still hard dick. "Damn, Sweetie! You're going to make us earn it, aren't you?"

"I'm better," I said. "I could take care of it myself."

"How much better?" Ashley asked, handing Jewel her sweatpants and t-shirt.

"I've got control again," I said.

Ashley stepped close enough to push my dick up with her stomach. Her hand drifted down my side and across. She palmed my nutsack and lifted. "Don't lie to me, Miguel."

"I've got control!" I squeaked. Fucking shit with the squeaking!!!

"What happens if Bianca is with them because she wants to take another crack at your armor?" Ashley asked. "Can you handle four women that close?"

She squeezed my testicles, not painfully but enough to get my undivided attention. My dick jerked against her, proving her point.

"Let him go," Jewel told Ashley. She had dressed and packed her stained underwear, blankets, and the pillow back in the box she held in her hands. "He's trying to be a gentleman. He'll learn! You don't have to be a gentlemen with girls like us, Sweetie."

I didn't like the 'girl like us' comment, but the roof access door opened before I could say anything.

Ashley as a stripper was a waste of a mind!

Bianca had 'volunteered' to take Brandi's guard shift so our doctor could get more sleep. Three women that close to me was not a good idea after Ashley's hernia exam! Bianca was not in the mood to let things go. Ashley settled on picking a shouting match, turning Bianca's back to us, and having Jewel sneak me downstairs.

I hadn't thought about sex with Ashley and Jewel. Okay! I did but not in a realistic way. I hoped I'd have sex with one of them or both of them, however I was happy with whatever happened.

Jewel was naked by the time Ashley entered the room. Ashley got in the bed fully clothed. The redhead put Jewel on her side and spooned me against the Asian woman's back.

"Right here," Ashley whispered as she grabbed my hard dick, placing it in the valley between Jewel's asscheeks. Jewel grabbed my top hand to put it on her breast. I wrapped the other arm around her neck. Ashley grabbed my hip; she used her hand to show me how to pump, rubbing my dick on Jewel's thick behind. Thick was my new favorite adjective!

Ashley got off the bed. Everything got a whole better a minute later! I felt naked breasts against my back. Ashley pressed her body against me. She moved her hips, rubbing her mound against my ass, and controlling the tempo of my thrusts along Jewel's valley. I grunted after a few minutes. Both their hands went to my cock to press it harder against Jewel's ass. Semen flowed out of me onto Jewel's ass, the small of her back, her upper back, my stomach, my chest, and all over the girls' hands. They gripped my dick and squeezed!

When I fell asleep, they were still holding on to my dick.


I opened my eyes the next morning and found Jewel sitting Indian-style beside me.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked, coming up to my elbows slowly. With survival after the Apocalypse redefining exhaustion, I needed more sleep.

"Maybe thirty minutes," she told me. I got the feeling she'd been staring at me for about thirty minutes minus the few seconds it took her to brush her teeth.

Jewel's intensity made me uncomfortable. I looked around the room to avoid her eyes. "Where's Ashley?"

"She went to report to Bianca."

I sat up, "What's she..."

"Don't worry!" Jewel put her hand on my chest. "Ashley has a plan and it doesn't involve telling Bianca anything she doesn't absolutely need to know yet."

"Come on," Jewel said, jumping out of bed. She held her hand out to me. "Your mouth must be funky."

Considering all the surprises I was throwing at the girls, I decided not to educate Jewel about bad breath versus my immune system. She raised her eyebrows when I covered my genital area.

"Sweetie, first of all your hand isn't big enough," she said smiling widely. "Secondly, I'm intimately familiar with that area of your body now."

"Not intimately!" I grumbled, not moving my hand.

"Soon," she said. "Probably sooner if you get to brushing your teeth."

I was trying so hard to figure out if she meant what I hoped she meant that she had me at the toilet peeing before I caught an oddity. Jewel was holding my dick as I pissed! I ... I ... My dick ... It was fucking weird! Freaky! Hot! Awkward! She patted the head of my dick with a piece of toilet paper when I finished. Leaning down, she gave the tip of my dick a quick kiss.

"Good boy!" she said, kissing my cheek too. Grabbing my toothbrush, she squeezed a dollop of paste from the tube. "You know, the Professor says stuff will break down soon, like electricity and hot water. Other necessities will become scarce, though he says it will take longer because so many people are dead and we can stockpile things. I'm going to miss clean teeth!"

"Gu dnt ve to wory," I said as I brushed my teeth.

"What?"

I spit into the sink. "You don't have to worry."

"Why not?" Her hand brushed my stomach, slipping down until her fingernails slid along the length of my penis.

"I can cure it," I said before sticking the brush back in my mouth.

"Bad breath isn't a disease." She punched my arm and rolled her eyes. "Is it?"

I shrugged, spitting out again. "It's bacteria. I can make your body fight it more aggressively and not be as good a host to the stuff. Body funk too! Take a whiff of Joey sometime!"

She waited until I rinsed my mouth out, "Seriously?"

"Don't know if it's worth it," I said, drying my hands on a towel.

"Because you'll get horny?"

Jewel's touch in my nether regions made me hard, thus giving her a handle to pull me back to bed with. I could have told Jewel she didn't need the tight grip. I mean she had some ridiculous fine qualities that would have made me follow her around anyway: the hazel eyes (hello, hazel eyes on an Asian chick!), the huge tits (I was too young and horny for fake to be a problem), the big ass, and the thick thighs. A teenage guy can find a whole lot of things to like on a stripper. A whole fucking lot! Like nice soft skin, dimples, hair, knees. A girl's knees could be hot! I didn't know what a pair of not-hot knees looked like, but Jewel's knees seemed pretty fucking special to me. She climbed on the bed and used her handle to guide me around until I was lying down. She squatted by my left hip. Jewel was hot. Naked and in a position that put her on display, her lack of shame intimidated me.

"You are so sweet," she said.

I didn't like that word. Calling me Sweetie is one thing but sweet! I forced myself to look at her, right down there between her legs. I could feel the woman smiling at me. She put her hand on the inside of her thighs. Tilting her hips towards me, she pulled her skin outwards, opening her ... opening.

Pussy. Pussy! Poosee! I could see pussy. Lots of pussy! I don't mean Jewel had a big pussy; I could see a lot of her pussy. In fact, I could see all of her pussy! It was there for me to look at! I think that's a clit. I was looking at a clit! Her right hand moved to the top of her pussy where she had a sparse rectangle of pubic hair. She placed two fingers on either side of her pussylips and spread them. Her other hand (when did she move it!) came from behind and around her thigh. The woman stuck a finger inside her pussy! I know that for the species to survive things have to go in a woman's pussy, but it was the first time I had, up close and very personally, seen something going into a woman's pussy.

"Sweetie, do you like Ashley?"

"Yes!" I wanted to stare at the finger inside that pussy for the rest of my life. She pulled the finger out and moved her hands away. NO! Resting her forearms on her knees, she sank deeper into the squat.

"Ashley has plans," Jewel told me.

I wondered if she would notice if I slid around so her pussy was above my face. It would give me the best view!

"Ashley always has plans. Plan A. Plan B. Plan H," Jewel said.

She was squatting on the bed naked. I could maybe touch her! After all, she was squatting on the bed naked, there had to be an expectation I might get carried away and touch my first pussy.

"The thing is ... a lot of times when Ashley gets her way, I don't get my way," Jewel said. "We're tight, but she's a little selfish."

I wanted to touch Jewel's pussy!

"I guess maybe not selfish, since she has hooked me up. The thing is--Ashley doesn't ever think that a little less for her could mean a lot more for someone else and make them very grateful. You know, like I would owe her so much if she let me have my way. I'm not being selfish! I could have my Plan A and she could still get her Plan B. What's wrong with that when her Plan A and Plan B get her the same thing anyway? Right?"

"Uh, yeah!"

Hey, Mr. Left Hand, come back here! She's naked, which is good enough. Let's not push it!

"Do you like me, Miguel?"

"Uh, yeah!"

I touched her toe. Jewel's very naked toe! I was touching an Asian woman's very hot, naked toe. Mr. Left Hand, I generally favor Mr. Right Hand but right now, you are, hands down, my favorite!

"Miguel, do you like me more than Ashley?"

"Yes. You're nicer. More naked!"

"If Ashley were here, as naked as me, would you still like me more?"

"Nicer!"

"She's prettier, Miguel."

"Noooooo!"

"It was her idea to give you what you needed last night."

Too much power used! I couldn't think clearly. I wanted to touch Jewel. Kiss her. Suck her. Fuck her. My dick hurt from being so hard!

"The Professor's right," Jewel whispered. "We have to be okay with whatever happens to us ... like the gang. Ashley said we had to do it. I don't think she believed Joey. Ashley calls it diving into rose bushes. If we were willing, the gang wouldn't hurt us as bad, and we could come out of it smelling like roses 'cause the guys would want us as their girls. If you did do something, we would come out of it smelling like roses because what we did stopped the other girls from being raped. The thorny part was fucking that asshole! He didn't even use condoms. I could have a disease or something. Between you and me, the thing on the roof before you jumped--Ashley was doing a little acting! Don't get me wrong, it was disgusting and the leader didn't know how to fuck. I had it much worse than Ashley and I'm okay! I think Ashley was trying to add to her 'cred' with the group and got carried away because everyone was ganging up on you."

Disease! It was absolutely fucking perfect! I reached out and put my hand on her thigh. My hand was on Jewel's very naked, hot thigh, exactly five or maybe six inches away from her even more naked and much hotter pussy.

I opened my hand as wide as I could and squeezed Jewel's thigh. "You don't."

"What?" She looked at my hand.

I kept my hand on her thigh as I looked in Jewel's eyes. "You don't have any diseases."

"You can tell by touching me?" Her eyes shone brightly. I think the look in them was wonder or awe. Awe is good! If it's awe and my hand slid over, 'accidently' touching her pussy before I let go of her thigh, she might not be offended.

"There's nothing wrong with you," I said. "Well..."

The silicone felt weird--dead zones in her body.

"I mean, you don't have any diseases," I told her.

Jewel was the opposite of offended.

My hand slid to the left; I upturned the hand. I touched my first pussy! It felt fabulous! Jewel's pussy made my fingers feel electric. Her left hand came down quicker than my eyes could follow. She placed her hand on mine. I tried to pull away, but she didn't let me let go, instead she pressed my hand up. My middle finger wedged a path into Jewel's pussy. The first touch of wet heat calls for a guy to be cool, something completely beyond me! I pulled out of her grip, letting go of the treasure buried between her thighs. Jewel smiled as I brought the hand to my face. Is that what musk smells like? Dark, moist. A clean dirty, almost like soil. Alive!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.