Sexy Shelly - Cover

Sexy Shelly

Copyright© 2012 by creepy37

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My 1st story on this site or any site involves older guy and younger teen girls

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

In fact I knew Ginas route home from school like the back of my hand, I would bump into her quite a few times, she would wear her skirt shorter than most of the other girls. In the past year she had filled out in the hips more and her tits had also filled out. What she didn't know that I had filmed her on my mobile from behind zooming in on her sexy little arse and I had also sneaked into her room and looked through her panty drawer in her bedroom and stolen a black lacey thong and I would wrap it around my cock wanking myself off over the footage on my phone. I knew she had a few boyfriends mostly boys who were two or 3 years older. She had been flirting with me for over a year id been patent waiting for the right moment too make my move, now was the moment, I wouldn't get a better chance than this, the situation had engineered itself perfectly, I had a few sleeping tablets saved for the comedown off the crack, I put two into Shelly's vodka and put the rest of the crack in my pocket once she was out I was going too have a few pipes just me and my sexy little Gina. Gina and Shelly came out the bathroom they had basically took off there outfits left on there same stockings and suspenders and heels and put there uniforms on and redone there make up and bright red lipstick both had tied up there school shirts into make shift belly tops and Shelly's skirt barely covered her arse due to purchasing a younger girls skirt in order to have the desired affect.

Gina had rolled her already short skirt up so it was even shorter also barely covering her arse both girls looked very very sexy the stockings and suspenders and 6" stripper heels making them look like little whores. I encouraged both girls too drink quickly there vodka, they both gulped it down there young necks unknowingly Shelly with hers spiked with sleeping tablets mixed with the vodka she would be out for the count in 20 minutes, 20 minutes later Shelly was out for the count I took her shoes off her and lay her in the seat, I pulled the crack out my pocket. Gina thought it was all finished and her glazed eyes lit up, we both had a pipe I told her too put Shelly's black patent 6" stripper heels on instead as she sat on the edge of the bed doing this I sat next too her as she struggled to tie up the ankle strap on the shoes and helped her do it up. I made my move kissing her full on the lips she responded our tongues exploring each others mouths.

I pulled away and told her this is our secret she said she wouldn't tell anyone. She told me she always fancied me I told her id always liked her also. I told her the heels and stockings and suspenders looked really good on her as I rubbed my hands up and down her legs, I moved my hand over her young arse I kissed her again this time longer I had my hands inside her shirt feeling her young tits she had her hand inside my boxer shorts wanking me off, she was really drunk and high I lay her on the bed I lay of top of her pants around her ankles kissing her passionately my fingers up her tight cunt getting her really wet she was bucking in rhythm as I finger fucked her I was sucking her tits and sticking my tongue in her ears licking her face and body I moved down between her legs licked and sucking her clit Gina was moaning wildly moving obscenities calling me a dirty fucker, I told her good so are you suck my cock you dirty little slut she put her hot young mouth on my cock and sucked on it hard, damn she was good better than I expected, I bet you have sucked a few of these in your day you little fucking whore haven't you, you look so good sucking my cock Gina, look at me, she looked up into my eyes I held on to her pigtails as she licking and sucked my cock n balls. I pulled her mouth way and lay on top of her she guided my throbbing erection inside her tight young cunt. I started pumping my steel rod deep inside her soaking wet cunt. Fuck me, Fuck me hard, Fuck your naughty little schoolgirl she screamed at me moaning and panting her stocking clad legs and 6" black stripper heels wrapped around my back as I pounded this young tart, she was no virgin, I hadn't expected her too be one especially after the way she sucked my cock like a little porn star. Oh Gina your so good ive wanted too fuck you ever since I first set eyes on you, oh baby your so tight I love fucking dirty little tight schoolgirls like you.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.