Sexy Shelly - Cover

Sexy Shelly

Copyright© 2012 by creepy37

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My 1st story on this site or any site involves older guy and younger teen girls

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

Gina was wearing her school uniform black patent ballet shoes black pantyhose black pleated skirt which was mid thigh really short id seen her wear that skirt before and the way she looked made my cock twitch, she had her hair scrapped back into a ponytail and a white shirt with the first two buttons undone you get a glimpse of her firm young tits if she bent over a little bit, she also had a thick layer of make up over her face blue eye shadow and bubble pink lip gloss applied to her full luscious lips. She looked liked the sexy little chav schoolgirl which she was. Shelly seen me looking her up and down the same the way I looked lustily at her.

Shelly wasn't bothered she was fucked up in the head herself. Gina was my friends 13 yr old young sister, friend might be a bit strong her big brother was someone who I smoked crack with that was my connection with her brother. Gina was hyper a typical young teen never stopped talking mouth like a fucking sewer also. Gina was dying for a fag I went into my 20 deck of Mayfair and gave her one she sucked hungrily on the nicotine stick filling her young lungs with smoke.We were just about to get into a taxi when a guy approached Shelly he was in his 50's she walked away from us and spoke to him briefly. I asked her who it was she said one of her uncles, I seen the way the guy was looking at her and Gina and he gave her £40 also, uncle my arse I thought to myself this guy was a sugar daddy and fucking Shelly for sure, I was wondering if he was fucking Gina also. I never mentioned anything that would keep for later, all I wanted to do was get back and get intoxicated with these two hot little fucktoys and enter into a sexual bubble of her new bed and breakfast. We got back and got the crack pipe out Gina expertly put the crack on the pipe. I said to her I didn't know you smoked crack, she told me yes she does and not too tell her big brother he didn't know she did ok no problem your secrets safe with me I winked at her and showed her my tongue, she was flirting with me openly, we all had a lick of the pipe a couple of joints were on the go I was drinking my cans of Stella the girls would be drunk quicker with the bottle of vodka id bought them.

Shelly the little money maker I could pimp her out and the punters liked young girls, lots of these young girls in social care were using there young bodies to make money, there was always prey circling to make there move me being the latest prey to hunt down these little tarts. Why don't you try some of your new stuff on Shelly I said, Gina said yeh lets try some of the stuff on, the vodka had loosened both girls up I was high also but much more in control. I sat back on the chair puffing on a joint can of beer in hand whilst the two girls went away too play dress up I could her giggling in the bathroom as they put on there outfits. They both emerged wearing stockings suspenders Gina white, Shelly black fishnets matching 6" stripper heels, Gina wearing the little bo peep outfit and Shelly the French maid there make up was quite messy but it made them both look sluttish bright red shiny lips on the pair of them both had done there hair in pigtails also. I pulled my cock out Shelly bent in front of me she started sucking me of in full view of Gina, I was looking Gina straight in the eye as I beckoned her over for her turn on the crack pipe, she obliged and wrapped her full red lips round the crack pipe and started to suck, she was awkward and inexperienced not like Shelly who sucked like an experienced crack smoker.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.