Sexy Shelly
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by creepy37

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My 1st story on this site or any site involves older guy and younger teen girls

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

We got dressed and jumped in a taxi she got her stuff and we headed back to the hotel and had another few pipes. I was wondering what kind of sluttish clothes she had in her suitcase. She didn't have that much stuff as I told her to be quick and grab what you need. I would buy her lots of whoreish clothes to wear anyway. Mostly belly tops and mini skirts she had a pink pvc mini skirt and a pair of white pvc hot pants and most of her underwear was sluttish. She had white pvc knee high boots with a 5" gold spike heel very sluttish whore fuck me boots. I told her to put on the boots pvc mini and a white school shirt she had tie in up to show her belly and put her hair in pigtails put more make up of lots of it and more red lipstick I fucked her arse as violently hold her pigtails for 25 minutes my rock hard 7" cock was a very tight fit up her young anus it took a while to guide it up and get it in, I could tell it hurt her and it turned me on to think that she dressed up willing and with no foreplay or even a kiss I just shoved it up her arse and proceeded to sod Mize her little arse in less than 6hours I had known her id fucked all her holes she was very good at acting even younger putting on a little girl voice without no coercion, after some small talk bullshit with me telling her I loved her we fell asleep.

We woke up I told her to put on her white hot pants boots and a pink belly top which had cute stuff emblazoned on the front told her to put her hair in pigtails lots of make up thick red lipstick red thong and bra. We smoked some more crack drank the last of the alcohol and smoked a few more joints she sucked my cock and asked me if she could be my new stepdaughter and girlfriend I said hell yes you dirty little bitch, damn she knew what I liked and she was playing her new role to perfection I fucked her hard again she was right up for it a dirty little bitch horny as fuck she was just like me mmmmmmm. This was fucking good a total little slut sweet 16 who had the face of a 13 yr old and immature in her mannerisms apart from when it came to sex she wasn't a little girl in that department. We got a cab to pick up her keys for her new bed and breakfast, she met her social worker I waited in the pub for her whilst she done this. She came into the pub too met me and the bar staff gave me a funny look telling me she wasn't old enough and asked her for I.d I told him to fuck off and we left. I told her to go into the shops and get some more cigarettes.

You need to be 16 to buy cigarettes and although she was 16 she didn't have any I.d on her to prove she was 16 and the guy in the shop refused to sell her them because she was underage, this turned me on I had a legal just turned 16 yr old who looked 14 tops. I got the cigarettes and more drink we headed to her knew b and b it wasn't nothing special she had an immigrant family next door looked like Romanian gypsies. We dumped her stuff inside and went shopping to buy her some new clothes. Gina phoned Shelly she was excited about seeing her new b and b and had faked illness to get out school and met up with her she too also wanted to come shopping not be in shitty school.

Shelly had a few heads turning walking down the high street her booty wiggling in her pvc hotpants and her heels clicking down the road, she looked like a prostitute and shelly didn't batter an eyelid after all these were her own clothes nd no doubt she knew the affect she had by the way she dressed, I seen the scorn of middle aged women as they looked at her jealously as there husbands couldn't help themselves giving her the look over. The 1st thing I bought her was a school uniform aged for a 12 yr old this would be very tight a short on her, then some stockings and suspenders in various colours some more slutty thongs aand three pairs of stripper heels and a pair od red pvc thigh boots all with 6 " spike heels a black leather mini skirt a red pvc mini skirt a couple of white and red basques some frilly little ankle socks a pink puffy short dress that an 11 yr old would wear to a party. A little bo peep Halloween outfit, a Dorothy outfit, a French maid outfit. We were weighed down with bags by the time Gina turned up.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.