Sexy Shelly - Cover

Sexy Shelly

Copyright© 2012 by creepy37

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My 1st story on this site or any site involves older guy and younger teen girls

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Heterosexual   Fiction   School  

We got into the cheap hotel; I immediately grabbed her started French kissing her deeply our hot tongues alive with the electricity of passion. My cock was rock hard I had her belly top off and her bra had her skirt round her ankles, keep your shoes on I told her they make you look even sexier. She was standing there naked apart from a silk leopard skin thong and her black sling back 4 inch stiletto heels. I took a step back to admire her young body great legs she had lovely peach arse and 34c tits. She had faint scars on her wrists and arms from self harming which I noticed for the 1st time under the artificial light from the hotel room light, she had put foundation on her arms to try to hide them. I never let on I had seen them. This was one fucked up little bitch I thought, she was unsteady on her feet; I quickly glanced in the mirror I had red lipstick smothered over my face from our passionate embrace. I was due to turn 28 in a few days so I was nearly 12 yrs older than this fresh bit of meat. I wiped my face with a tissue and told her to reapply her bright red lipstick she was very obedient no questions asked I told her I liked it it makes her look sexy. She did and lit a cigarette she looked sexy smoking it.

I set us up our 1st crack pipe and we both took turns inhaling the fumes from the crack cocaine we were both buzzing and at the same time was sobering us up from the alcohol we had consumed. I looked her in the eyes her face in my hands her body pressed against mine I was now stripped down to just my boxer shorts my cock bursting out against the thin material of her silky thong. Shelly I said will you be my little whore yes of course I will she said what will you do for me anything you want she said. I was so fucking horny now, good I said I really like you I want you to be my dirty little whore in the bedroom ill look after you don't worry all I ask of you is to be my personal little whore, she had her hand inside my boxers wanking me off now I pushed her head down her bright red lips sucking and licking my 7" cock she was better than I expected I right little porn star cock sucking slut, mmmmmm your really good at that shelly you look younger than 16 shelly I thought you were 13 14 the same age as Gina.

I love slutty little schoolgirls sucking my cock shelly are you my slutty little schoolgirl shelly yeh she said as she stopped to look up at me. I bend her over a small sink and fucked her tight pussy hard and fast I came in under 5 minutes I came right up her there was a mirror above the smal sink which we were both watch each other faces as I fucked her very hard my balls slapping off her sweet peach 16 yr old arse cheeks with every thrust damn she was a hot little fuck she knew how to urn a guy on dirty fucked up little bitch. I looked at my cum running out her young cunt and the warm hot semen running down her sexy legs in a slither like a snail would leave stopping at her silky thong which was round her ankles and the 4" black stiletto sling backs she was wearing. She lay on the bed I made up another pipe. We both had another lick of the pipe and then headed down in a taxi to get her clothes from her punk assed now ex boyfriends house, he was out so she could slip in and out quickly and leave her key and a note telling him she was with me now and wouldn't be back. This was cool from me as he was a fool and id batter the fuck out of him if he tried to say anything. Shelly knew this also as she knew of my fearful reputation as being violent with this status came its perks I.e impressionable young adolescent teen girls who like a bad boy older boyfriend to take them under there wings. I was a parents worst nightmare, not the type of guy a girl would want to bring home for her parents to meet, not that she was living with her parents anyway.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.