Deanna
Chapter 30: Dee's invitation

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30: Dee's invitation - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

A few days later Marie and Lisa headed back home. It's not like it was an arduous trip, about a 4 or 5-hour drive. It left everyone kind of sad. They'd been around for over a month and it was kind of like we'd gotten use to their faces.

Tara and Carol seemed to have a good thing going, so it was almost like Tara didn't know they were gone. Oh, she knew, but her mind was occupied by other things.

Dee suddenly missed Lisa, a lot! She had been paling around with either she or Marie the whole time they were here. Once Dee mentioned that Lisa was pregnant, though there was still no confirmation of that, chances were pretty good that Dee was on the money. She seemed to have that 6th sense.

I missed them too, but now I had my lovely wife in my bed every night. It's not that I didn't enjoy Marie or Lisa, Dee was my woman, and I didn't want her to forget that. I was very happy to spoil her any way I can.

Dee didn't slack on ensuring my supply of "strange pussy" by any means. Julie and Heather were regulars at the house, and now that Julie had a place of her own, the stresses she was feeling previously were alleviated for the most part.

Dee would invite Heather over for me and when she arrived, she'd drive over to Julie's for some fun and games.

Tara and Carol were also regular attendees, but it was very nice to have Dee to myself much of the time. She also expressed her love of the new order. I could tell that her scheming little mind was in full operation, so it was only a matter of time, before something would hatch.

And so it was, things just kind of meandered along, me enjoying Dee or friends when ever she or I wanted. The house seemed very empty, even to me. It was far too quiet most of the time.

When the other two women were here there was always laughter or some kind of noise going on. You really had to be on your toes all the time and be ready for any shenanigans they came up with. It was always an adventure here at the house.

Lisa called and confirmed that she was, in fact, pregnant. It was too early to tell the sex, but she took Dee's word for it. She and Dee talked for hours at times.

"I still can't believe it Dee," lamented Lisa. "I've been a lesbian all my life and never had a desire for a man, ever, until Tom."

"I kinda know that feeling Lisa. Shit, I fell in love with him when I was eight and had to wait almost eight years to get what I wanted."

"Dee, I'm thirty four. I want Tom's cock so bad I can taste it."

"Oh, you did that too?" Dee asked with mock indignation. She couldn't hold it though and started to laugh.

"Ohhhhh, you know what I mean!"

"Yes I do sweetie. Well you know you can always shoot over for a visit and stay a while. You don't have to worry about getting pregnant for now," she said with a cackle.

"That's for sure," lamented Lisa again. "Little lezzie gets popped one night and knocked up at the same time. Shit, you'd think I was a fourteen year old in the backseat of a '56 Chevy."

Dee thought she would pee her pants she was laughing so hard. It's one of those things that she missed about having Lisa and Marie around all the time.

Then kind of giving voice to a thought, "I hate to admit it Lisa, but I think I fell in love with you and Marie when you were here. It feels so empty here now."

"Well, I know we love you Dee. You're quite a young woman, and I'd have to say that you and Tom are so lucky to have each other. You're so devoted."

"Yeah, that's true, but I kind of got used to a variety, and I have no problem sharing him with others. I know I'm his woman, and I'm very secure in that. You and Marie are welcome to come get some of him when ever the fancy strikes you," she said with a chuckle.

"Thank you Dee. I'll let Marie know, but I'm sure I can say for both of us that we really appreciate the sentiment." Then with a loud chortle, "We'd give you at least 10 minutes warning."

"Hmm. That would probably work as long as we're home sweetie. I think we want to hit Cabo again pretty soon. Tom's been talking about buying a condo suite while we're there this time so we can go and have a place to stay whenever we're there. When we're not, the condo management will rent it out. We just have to give them a couple weeks notice when we're coming down."

"That sounds like fun," Lisa observed.

"Yeah. Tom lived there for a while a few years ago, and I fell in love with it on the honeymoon. I even ordered the Spanish course from 'Rosetta Stone' and I'm already doing pretty well. Tom speaks very well but he's out of practice. Shit, you should have heard him and his friend Jorge when we went to dinner one night. You'd have thought he was born there, but Jorge let him go."

"So how much does it cost for one of those condo suites you're talking about," inquired Lisa.

"I'm not sure, but I'd bet, depending on the facility and amenities, Tom would probably go as high as a million on it."

"A million dollars?" gasped Lisa.

"Yeah, but Lisa you have to understand, that's not a really big amount of money to him."

"Wow. I had no idea," Lisa lamented.

"Neither did I in the beginning. He hid it very well, and actually still does. When I was 16 he gave me an unlimited gold credit card on my birthday and told me there were no limits, but I knew that he'd watch."

"Wow! What all did you buy?"

"Not much. I really didn't need to. If I wanted something I'd mention it to him and he'd get it," she said cheerfully.

"Anyway Dee, I have to run. It's nice to have enough money that we don't have to work anymore, at least not for the "Company Store," but to spend a million on a 'vacation house', Marie is going to shit when she hears about that."

"Ha. It's ok, you know you are both welcome to use the place and/or even come down with us. If it's spring break time, I think it'll take at least the three of us to keep him off the streets."

Lisa just laughed heartily at that, but they said their goodbyes and hung up the phone.

As she was walking back into the living area Dee had an epiphany.


A couple days later she asked Tara and me if we could sit with her and discuss something that she'd schemed up.

I looked at her kind of skeptically, rolled my eyes, and said, "Oh god, what now? What goes on in that skull of yours?"

She just giggled and when Tara came down we all sat around the table with a drink and talked for a while. Tara hadn't been home a lot in the last couple weeks, spending a lot of time with Carol.

Dee looked at her and asked, "So how are things with Carol Mom?"

Tara looked at her with suspicious eyes, "We're doing ok. It's kind of nice to have someone to 'play' with so I don't have to disturb you two so often."

"Mom, you know that's not a big deal to either of us, but that does bring me to what I was going to ask. We'll need to kick it around, but I like the idea."

I looked at her and chuckled, "I don't think I like it already."

"Oh Tommy, trust me, you're going to like it. The problem will be can we all make it work."

Well she had our attention now. She looked at us and had to chuckle at the look on both of our faces.

"Lisa called today," she said sheepishly. "She's pregnant. I guess the rabbit died because she said she had just come back from the doctors and that it was official."

Tara looked at me for some reaction I guess, but I smiled and said, "That's great. I'm not sure that's what she had in mind for that evening, but she did say that she would welcome it if it happened."

"Well it did Thomas."

I always cringed when Dee called me Thomas in these situations because that told me there was something coming that was going to stretch the box a little. Dee had an uncanny ability to do that. I always championed thinking outside the box, and I've been outside the box for so long that I don't even know where it is. Dee lost hers a while back, and I think she's still searching for it.

"What's on your mind Ms. Dee?" Tara asked expectantly.

"Well," with a little hesitation, "If you guys think that it could work, I'd like to invite Marie and Lisa to come live with us," she said with some trepidation.

My jaw dropped. I looked at Tara and hers was more or less hanging from a thread also.

Dee giggled when she saw the looks on our faces.

"Look, I know you both love them. I love them too, Lisa and I are only about a month apart and it would be nice to have someone around in the same condition to commiserate with."

Dee continued, "I thoroughly enjoy their company, and it seems like it's been quietly empty around here since they left."

I nodded at that one and Tara whispered some kind of agreement.

"Tommy, I know you totally enjoy sleeping with all of us, so that would be a benefit. Quite honestly, I love Lisa a lot. She's a very soft, loving woman, and she licks me almost as good as you," she finished blushing brightly.

Tara began to laugh at the last comment, "Lisa does know how to eat a pussy doesn't she honey."

Dee was nodding and added, "So does Marie, but it's just different. Lisa is soft and gentle, Marie is a bit more aggressive and I do like it both ways."

Tara nodded at her and said, "I don't have any problem with it on the surface. There are a lot of considerations I would think."

"Neither of them is working anymore, so they don't have job issues in moving."

Then looking directly at me, "¡Pienso que sería diversión para tenerlos con nosotros en México!"

I looked at her totally shocked, "¡Ése es amor español muy bueno, y usted está aprendiendo muy rápidamente!"

Then I just had to add, "Sí. ¡Convengo que sería diversión que comparte la cama con ambas mujeres hermosas!"

Tara looked between the two of us, "Ok, ok, ok ... Could I get a little English around here? What the fuck are you two talking about?"

Dee chuckled, "Well I said that I think it would be fun to have them down in Mexico with us, and Tommy complemented me on my Español, and he agreed with me about sharing our bed with them."

"Oh. Why couldn't you just say it in English?"

"We need the practice mom. When we buy a place down there we'll be spending a lot of time, so it's only right to learn the language. I mean, when they come here everybody whines that they should learn English, but when we go there we still whine that everyone there should already speak English. Bullshit! When in Rome..."

"Well said my dear," I said to Dee with a smile.

Dee looked at the both of us and asked, "So are there any objections to me asking them to come live with us?"

Tara shook her head.

I said "Not from me. They're fun to have around. I agree that you both can help each other through the pregnancies." Then looking at Tara, "Do you think it will affect your relationship with Carol?"

She just shook her head, "I doubt it. We're just lover's guys. We enjoy having sex with each other, but there's no 'relationship' there. If either one of us finds a guy, it goes 'poof'. We enjoy each others company, but neither one of us is falling in love with the other. I love her, but not like a 'mate'."

"It just makes me feel bad mom, because you seem to be the odd person out, we need to find someone to entertain you while we jump around between beds."

Tara smiled, "I appreciate the thought honey, but it's not necessary. Tom is man enough for me, and as long as I can have him once in a while, I'll be happy! Oh yeah, you could invite that Bob fellow over once in a while too. Tell him to leave the girls home!"

I looked at Dee and nodded, "He might do that. He has two 'wives' so I think it would be best to be honest with him about things. I don't want him to feel like he's a piece of meat and Tara's going to eat him alive."

"He can bring Heather or Janell with him any time," I chuckled. "I'm totally in lust with Janell, but according to Terri, she's never been touched by any guy except Bob. Sort of like Lisa and I."

"I was kind of kidding Tom. I liked him. I liked his personality and those girls he plays with are certainly beautiful women."

"Have you ever heard any of their music mom?" Dee asked.

"Of course I have sweetie, they played at your wedding."

Dee got up and walked over to the music player. She thumbed through for a few seconds and picked out the album "It's All Over But The Shouting" and put one of the disks in the player.

She looked at Tara, "Oh duh ... that's right. This is their final live performance. When you listen to it, keep in mind that this is a live recording."

Then she turned it on to play, and walked back to the table.

We all tapped our feet, played "air whatever" and really enjoyed listening to the music.

Tara looked at Dee, "This is live? If you didn't hear the crowd noise, it would sound like it was done in a studio." Then thoughtfully, "Now that I think about it, they sounded just like this at the wedding."

"That's how good they are mom. Actually they are a phenomenal story. How Bob found them, and put the whole thing together is fascinating. I'll have to see if I can find my copy of 'These Girls Can Play' for you to read one of these days."

"I'd like that," said Tara.

So the music played and we relaxed and enjoyed it.


Dee picked up the phone to call Lisa. She knew what she wanted to say, but not really how to say it. She just figured she'd be Dee and that would probably work.

On about the third ring it was picked up and a voice said, "Hello."

"Lisa?" Dee asked.

"It's Marie Dee. How the hell are you? Do you need me to get Lisa?"

"I'm doing great Marie. Naw, I can talk to you about what I called for.

"Ok shoot," Marie said with a giggle.

"Well, I don't know quite where to start, so I guess I'll just start at the end more or less and we can talk about the why's and what's then.

"It's ok Dee, whatever floats your boat. Oh I guess I shouldn't say that should I?" she laughed.

"See Marie, that's exactly why I asked mom and Tom about you guys."

"Asked about us," Marie said confused.

"Yeah," with a heavy sigh. "Sweetie, what I called you for is to ask you and Lisa to move in with us if you want."

You could have knocked Marie over with a feather. "Wow Dee, I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything Marie. Just think about it with Lisa and if you want to talk we're here. Mom and Tom are totally on board with it, so don't think its just 'Dee going off on a tangent'."

"I know Dee, you're not like that at all. If it weren't serious we wouldn't be talking. Hold on, I want you to tell Lisa yourself, and then she and I can talk about it and decide what we want to do. I like the idea, but I'm not sure it'll be practical."

Dee waited for a minute or so hearing some talking going on in the background then the phone being rustled around while being picked up.

"Hey Dee, how's tricks?" the familiar voice of Lisa came through the earpiece.

"Hi Lisa. Tricks are great actually."

"Marie tells me you have a question for me."

"Well yeah, kinda," affirmed Dee.

"Well?" Lisa asked.

"This should be easier for me, I love both you guys," Dee mumbled to Lisa over the phone. "Well, we miss you guys. You were here for over a month and things were always hopping, there was always laughing, you know?"

"Yeah," Lisa said.

"I called to ask you and Marie if you would move in with us."

There was some silence at the other end, so Dee added, "There, I said it."

Lisa giggled, "Why was that so hard Dee?"

"I don't know Leelee, I guess fear of rejection."

"We'd never reject you sweetie, you know that. I guess Marie and I need to talk, and maybe ask you guys some questions. You know, find out where all our heads are before we make any rash decisions. I like the idea on the surface."

"That's what Marie said," Dee alluded.

"You already told Marie? That turd. She knew how nervous you were and made you ask me instead of just telling me herself."

Dee could tell that Marie was still standing there and she could see the looks on both of their faces as they bantered.

"Well that was pretty shitty of her," Lisa said finally.

"Mom and Tom are in agreement Lisa so you don't have to think that it's just me going loony."

"Well maybe not loony about this particular subject sweetie, but listen, you bullshit your friends and I'll bullshit mine, but let's not bullshit each other. Ok?"

That had Dee laughing hysterically. "Oh so I'm loony goon about other things? Is that what we're not bullshitting each other over?"

Everyone was laughing hysterically, so Dee figured she'd let them think about things. "So Lisa, how long should I let you guys talk about it? Should I call back in, like ... fifteen minutes," she said laughing.

"I think we may need a little more time than that sweetie, can you wait, say twenty?"

"Just call us back and let us know what you're thinking, and if you want, come on back for a while and we can all kick it around face to face."

"That may be the best idea Dee. We'll let you know, and it won't take that long. I think both of us see it as a positive, but we need to think it all out so none of us makes an error that could be bad for our friendship."

"That makes sense Lisa, we'll be waiting to hear from you guys."

"Ok sweetie, I love you a lot! Oh hey. How's preggers going?"

"It's ok. It'll be another couple months before I start to show anything, but you know, I'm doing the good eats and the exercise and taking care of myself because I'm taking care of two now."

"Yeah, I'm driving Marie bug-fuck with my healthy diet trip. She's definitely a junk food junkie, but she's enjoying the different tastes. I'm just not doing a lot of meats and fats. I've found a couple ways to do fish that she likes."

"Oh speaking of fish, next time you come over we'll have to make you some fish tacos like we had in Cabo."

"Oooo, that would be way cool," Lisa said.

"Yeah. I even know the secret sauce. Maria taught me everything I needed to make them. Tommy figured out a way to do the fish so that it's not fried in grease and they're just as good!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.