Deanna
Chapter 28: Marie and Lisa

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Marie and Lisa - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

When we arrived back at the house there was a welcoming committee. It almost felt a little strange, but it was nice to have three beautiful women greet us at the door.

Tara, Marie and Lisa smiled and came down to help us drag our bags up to the house. We had a whole extra suitcase full of gifts, mementos and trinkets that we'd picked up in the "junk shops".

I was a bit surprised to see Marie and Lisa still there, but it was a very pleasant surprise. I always enjoyed their company. They were not only beautiful women, but also extremely intelligent and quite interesting in their different interests. We never had a lack of something to chat about.

Tara and Dee were hugging each other tightly until Tara pulled away from her and asked, "When will you be absolutely sure sweetie?"

"I'm already absolutely sure mom. I think I felt it the moment it happened, but let's see, this is Sunday so my period should be due Wednesday or Thursday. You know me, I'm never late, so if I'm not bleeding to death by Thursday afternoon, I'd bet some money that I'm preggers!"

Tara smiled at her daughter, "Well. Are you happy? You've only been whining about it since you were sixteen."

"You know I'm happy mom. I've wanted to give Tommy a baby for a long time, and now I will. Oh. I'm sure it's a girl also."

Tara looked at Deanna and nodded her head with a huge smile.

While all of this was going on I had dragged the bags up the stairs and into our bedroom for unpacking and sorting to laundry. I left the bag of goodies in the living room. There was plenty in there to give something to everyone there. It worked out pretty well though because I knew Marie was into the paper maché brightly painted birds just like I was, so I'd have to give up one or two of the souvenirs that I'd picked up for myself and give them to Marie. It's ok there were plenty to go around. There were always more where these came from!

I was also into the carved, brightly painted fish as well which is something Lisa collected. It was good, because we had brought back a little of everything and had shipped even more. Dust collectors to add to the collection already on numerous shelves. I was going to have to hire a maid just to dust.

So we all got some drinks and sat in the living room to talk about the trip. Dee was in full motor mouth mode telling Marie, Lisa and her mom all about Cabo and some of the things we had done. She left out the juicy stuff thankfully, as I'm sure the three of them could have guessed about all of that.

"The first day we got this rental car from the hotel. It was an old beat up Volkswagen bus but we had a blast in it. We tripped all around the place while Tommy showed me all the places he'd lived when he was living down there. They were some really nice places, especially the last one I saw. We couldn't get past the locked gate, but I could see it was a really nice place."

Lisa looked at her questioningly, "Locked gate?"

"Yeah. Most of the houses in that area have strong fences and locked gates, because if the gates were open the cows from who knows where would wander in and help themselves to the landscape and gardens."

I filled in the blanks, "Mexico is pretty much an open range, so livestock wander all over the place. One of "Tom's" rules for Mexico is that you don't travel the roads at night. At least once a week you would drive to town and there would be a dead cow by the side of the road. You can only imagine what that cow did to the car that hit it and people were killed by cows all the time."

"What did they do with the dead cow Tommy," Tara asked.

Dee looked at me and I looked at her and we both began to chuckle.

"Oh no. They don't come out and butcher it on the side of the road do they?"

I let Dee tell them, "No, they leave it there on the side of the road. After about a week it gets really big and bloated, something about gasses as it decomposes. After it's been there for a week or so, someone takes a can of gas out and they burn it right where it lays."

"Ewwwwwww," came from both Lisa and Marie. "That's gross, why don't they just bury it?"

I laughed, "If they buried every cow that got hit by a car on the road, they'd run out of space to dig the holes. It's quicker, easier and cheaper to just burn them once they rot enough they'll burn thoroughly. When the fire's done, someone goes in and sweeps up what is left and puts it in a garbage can, and it's taken care of."

"That's terrible," Marie squeaked out.

"Well honey. It's a third world country and like just about everywhere else in the world they don't do things like we do here." They all nodded at that, "I always tell people that are going to travel to a different country to put their 'western brain' in a dish on their dresser before they leave. Don't expect people in other places to do things or act like we do. You're visiting their house and it's rude to be judgmental of them based on your own house. International travel is a wonderful experience if you can just leave your arrogant American attitude behind. It's far more interesting to get into the local culture and go with the flow there."

To the understanding nods, I finished, "We earn our 'Ugly American' name tag. Believe me, Americans are the loudest, most arrogant, boorish pigs on this earth. We think we have a corner on life and our shit doesn't stink. We only have a corner on our own, and show me an outhouse anywhere in this country that smells like roses." I got chuckles at that comment.

"People don't appreciate it when someone who doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about come to their home and start badmouthing how they live. They fucking do the best they can with what they have and they're proud of what they have. And we should acknowledge that instead of making fun or denigrating them. We just figure that if we throw a few dollars around we'll get respect. Well, it don't work that way!"

"Go into a barrio in most places in Mexico and you will see poverty. You'll see dirt floors in homes, but you know what? Those dirt floors are swept clean. They have pride in what they have and don't worry about what they don't have."

"Then go to a ghetto here somewhere and what do you see? People whining and crying about what a raw deal they're getting when the government is only giving them "X" dollars. Huh? Instead of dealing with what they have and having pride in it, they bitch and complain about what they don't have because the government is fucking them over. Why should the government give you shit? Get off your fat ass and go to work. I'll always help someone who tries to help himself or herself, but if you're only there looking for a handout - fuck you!

"Ok. I'm off my soapbox now," I said with a grin.

Marie chuckled, "Shit Tom. Get off the damned fence. Tell us what you really think!"

I looked at her and blushed a little. I'm pretty adamantly vocal about what assholes we are to the rest of the world. Most people can't relate because most people haven't been where I've been.

So Dee continued to tell them about fish tacos and how she'd learned to make fresh tortillas for me, and what a torta was and how good all the food was and how much fun we'd had everywhere we went. She talked about Todos Santos and La Paz, the gold mines in the hills and how they got gold out of the ground.

Everyone got a pretty good picture of our honeymoon!


Another week had passed, and Dee had, in fact, missed her period telling her that she was right and that she was pregnant. It would be another month before she'd go for medical confirmation, but she's studied enough on the web to know exactly what she needed to do in order to make sure our baby had the best chance of being a healthy baby.

Marie and Lisa were still there, and nobody was anxious for them to leave. They had nothing going on at the home front, no pets, no jobs to worry about, no people they had to report in to, just a mortgage check to send off and apparently there weren't many of those left.

From Tara's standpoint it was wonderful having them hanging around. It was like old times, and they could do it with Tom without issues cropping up.

They were all sitting around the living room having their evening drink, except for Dee who was partaking of her usual vegetable juice and carrot sticks. She was on a serious health kick and everyone else was joining in with her for the most part, exercising, and running, eating healthy, the whole nine yards.

Dee and Marie had drifted off again. It wasn't a worried Dee this time; she just wanted to talk with Marie for a little while.


When they got into the side den, she closed the door and turned to Marie with a smile. She slowly walked up to her and kissed her passionately working some tongue action into the mix.

When the kiss ended, Marie looked at Dee and whispered, "Wow. I like that young lady."

"Me too," said Dee softly.

"I thought about all the stuff we talked about before the wedding and I think you're right. I certainly don't feel as insecure as I did then."

With a huge grin, "You're married to him now sweetie. You have your hooks solidly set."

They both giggled and moved to sit in the chair that was in the room. Side by side, they were nearly attached, Dee gently putting her hand on Marie's thigh and looking up into her eyes.

"I want to make love with Lisa tonight if it's ok with you Marie. I want you too, but I think Tommy and you need to work through the emotions that still bum you both out."

Marie looked at her with melancholy eyes then smiled at Dee saying, "Dee. You're just 18. You're not supposed to be able to think in those kinds of terms."

"There are psychologists that wouldn't be able to enunciate that opinion as well as you just did."

Dee smiled shyly, "Well, I just know that the three of you were very much in love and it was very painful when it all broke up. You're all still affected by it, I can tell, and you all really need to deal with it."

Marie just smiled at her nodding slightly.

"I mean, you and Lisa have gone on with your lives, and so has Tommy, but you still have that pain in your hearts somewhere in the background. You need to bring it to the foreground, deal with it and be done with it!"

Marie looked at her and softly whispered, "You're right honey. We really do, but you have to understand, you have never felt the kind of pain we put on each other. Tom really didn't want to leave, and we really didn't want him to, but we all knew he had to go. He needed to get on with his life, because it wasn't going to be with a couple of 'dykes'," she said with a big grin, lightening up the conversation a little. "We knew that Tom loved your mom and that she loved him too, but because of what happened with your father, she immersed herself in her work."

Dee nodded and whispered, "Yeah."

"You loved Tom so she kept him around. I wouldn't say she was stringing him along because I know she really loved him a lot. She just couldn't take time or attention away from her job to concentrate on any kind of relationship. I'm sure she enjoyed Tom's visits; a woman has needs. You needed a male role model and Tom was always there for you."

Dee nodded her head and said, "Mom knew I was in love with him the first time I set eyes on him. I think she just figured it was puppy love, and it may have been at that point, how can an 8 year old really know what love is?"

Marie smiled and gave her a quick noogy before she continued.

"Dee. Your mom loves Tom a lot, and I mean a lot. What I've seen between you and Tom, I don't think your mom could match, but you seem to be ok with sharing him with her. That's a very courageous thing to do honey, especially knowing the love between the two of them."

"I know mom isn't going to 'steal' him away from me Marie, the same as I know that you and Lisa aren't going to do that either. I want mom to be happy, and I know loving Tommy makes her happy. I know she's very happy that he and I have done what we've done. She's said she's not sure she could have done it again after dad. She knows Tom couldn't be that way, but it was one of those 'psych issues' that she hasn't worked through."

Marie looked at her in awe, "Dee. Have you ever thought about studying psychology? You are a natural at it."

"Mom said the same thing. Maybe. I don't know. Right now I want to concentrate on giving Tommy this baby girl," she said before she'd known it, shooting her hand up to her mouth and looking at Marie with large eyes.

"Dee? You're pregnant?" Marie asked.

Dee nodded. "I missed my period last week and I'm as regular as clockwork." Then smiling, "I really felt it happen when it did. I was being inducted into the mile high club."

Marie laughed loudly at that description. "The mile high club, aye? Well that's as good a time as any I suppose. When the baby gets older and asks you about it you can say it happened at 35,000 feet over San Diego or some such thing."

Dee laughed, "I'd never thought of that. That's a good one. I'll have to remember it!"

"Does your mom know?"

"Oh yeah. She knew the moment it happened too. Mom and me are connected that way. I'm not even going to see a doctor for another month, but I don't have any doubt, and I also know it's going to be a little girl."

"That's so cool," lamented Marie with a far away look.

"You want to have a baby too, don't you Marie?"

"I don't know Dee. I've thought about it before, and it seems like the 'womanly' thing to do, but I'm just not sure."

"Then you should wait," Dee said putting her arms around Marie.

"Oh I know honey. I know." Then looking at Dee kind of tentatively asked, "How would you feel about Tom being a father to my child?"

Without any hesitation, "I think it would be totally bitchen, as long as it's what you really wanted!"

"Like Lisa honey, Tom is the only man I would ever consider doing that kind of thing with. I guess it's something to think about," Then with a big smile, "You planted the seed you little shit."

Both laughed roundly at that comment, hugging each other closely and kissing again.

"So you don't have any problem with me loving with Lisa tonight?" Dee asked softly.

"Not at all sweetie. I'm not sure about handling Tom, but you are right. It's something we both need to face head on. I know he loves me, and I totally love him, so we shouldn't have that big a problem. It's just the emotions of 'parting' again that is worrisome."

Dee whispered, "Maybe we can do something about that too." And just let it float.


She took Marie's hand in hers and they wandered back into the living room to join everyone else.

Tara and me looked up when they re-entered, but we were facing the direction they were coming from. Both were smiling so I figured that Marie took her aside to give her some additional reassurances.

What I didn't know was the overall impact of what she had said. I'd find out very soon, but I gotta admit, it blew me away.

Marie came back and plopped down next to Lisa with a big smile so whatever it was made everyone involved happy. Dee went over to the bar and mixed herself another drink then yelled over to see if anyone else needed a refill. Dee had been pretty much drinking fruit juice, so it wasn't a big deal as far as alcohol was concerned. She enjoyed it once in a while, but preferred just plain juice.

Lisa popped up her hand and said, "Me! I need a refill please. I'll come over and bring my glass."


With that she stood up and went over to the bar where Dee was mixing whatever anyone needed. When Lisa got there she sat on a stool at the bar and handed Dee her glass. "Straight Jack Daniels, please. Same thing Tom drinks."

Dee looked up at her and smiled, "He really likes that stuff, but doesn't drink all that much."

"Yeah. He kind of got me the taste for it a long time ago and I still like it. If you've never tried it, get some Gentleman Jack and try it! Smooth!"

"There's some here if you'd prefer that Lisa. I haven't poured yet," she said smiling.

"Oh. Yes please. If there's some there I'd love that instead."

Dee put some ice in the glass, and then asked, "You want it on ice or straight up?"

"On ice please. I like it cold, and it gets it watered down just a little which is nice."

The ice in the glass, Dee poured her about three fingers and put a sprig of mint in the glass just for looks."

Lisa smiled at her and took a small sip, then smiled widely. She started to stand up to go back to the conversation, but Dee stopped her.

"Lisa, can I ask you something?" Dee asked nervously.

"Sure sweetie, what's up?" Lisa said with a reassuring smile. Knowing that Marie had taken her in to talk about things before the wedding and could see that Dee was a little more relaxed than she'd been before.

"Well, Marie and I were talking a while back," noting Lisa nodding her head. "Well, I guess ... Uh, what I wanted to ... Uh, what I wanted to ask you is if I could sleep with you tonight? I mean, everybody has been so good not to worry about things before the wedding, and now that we're back, I think we can all take care of each other some. If it's ok with Tom, he and Marie can get to know each other again."

"Oh trust me Dee. They know each other very well, but it's nothing that you will ever have to worry about," looking Dee directly in the eyes.

"Yeah. That's what she said." Then very shyly, "Actually I told her that I'd like to sleep with both of you. You're both very beautiful women. Tommy sure wasn't exaggerating any of that!"

"Well thank you sweetie." Then with a snorted chuckle, "It's nice for an old broad to hear that once in a while."

"You're not old Lisa. Aren't you about the same age as mom?"

"A little older, but not worth mentioning," she noted with a smile. Then looking Dee directly in the eyes, "Dee. I'd love to make love with you. You are a very beautiful young lady, and it's been a long time since I've had the opportunity. I think Marie will be able to convince Tom that a romp in the hay will be good for them both."

Then laughing, "She hasn't had a cock in her pussy since the last time she and Tom made love the night before ... well the night before he left." Lisa was starting to drop some tears thinking about it.

"Wow," Dee whispered. "It was really hard on all of you wasn't it?"

Lisa looked up at her and just nodded her head. Looking straight into Dee's eyes, Lisa told her, "We all loved each other a lot Dee. We still do, and it was a difficult decision to come here for this, but because we love him we wouldn't miss his tying the knot with a woman he loves as much as he loves you."

Dee hesitantly whispered, "I'm glad that you all accepted Lisa. I think it's something that Tommy needs to deal with. From what I've seen, maybe you guys too."

"You have to understand, that I have no problems with him loving other women. The problem I have is my own insecurity. I know he won't run away, but it's hard for me to convince myself of that sometimes."

"You don't have a thing to worry about sweetie. He's so attached to you that if he did run away, he wouldn't know which way to go."

"I wish I could convince myself of that at times. I mean I know he's not going to go running around behind my back. Like I told Marie, he gets enough strange pussy around here that he doesn't need to go anywhere else. He always makes sure that I am well taken care of and that I know he isn't going anywhere. He's even said that he would let me do something with another guy, but I haven't ever found another guy that I'd want to do anything with. I have to say though, that Bob was interesting, and Janell was a dream."

Then blushing, "I'll admit though that on the flight back while Tom was in back with Leslie I gave the copilot and the pilot a good blow job."

Lisa looked at Dee very seriously and said softly, "Me neither Dee. Tom is the only man who has ever touched me intimately. He'll also be the only man who EVER touches me intimately. He is a very special man Dee, and you are a very lucky young lady, but I'm sure you already know that."

Dee nodded her head and whispered, "Yeah. I sure do." Then looking up at her with eyes that were dancing and sparkling, she chuckled, "I wanted to fuck him when I was barely thirteen, but mom wouldn't let me." Then chuckling even more, "She said I was far too young to understand the consequences."

Lisa looked at her with a smile and asked, "Well?"

"She was right," then quickly added, "But don't ever tell her I said that!"

They were both laughing about that.

"How old were you when you finally 'got him'?" Lisa asked.

Dee smiled and replied, "Fifteen. But I was almost sixteen. I sort of forced mom into leaving me with him when she had to go over to Asia to work for a year." She paused to take a sip of her drink, "Mom knew what I was after, and still did it."

Dee laughed, "She said she couldn't believe that he'd held out as long as he had." Then looking at Lisa deeply, "Mom and me are connected Lisa. I'm sure she knows what we're talking about right now. I know her feelings and frustrations too. It's really weird. Two days after we made love for the first time, she called. I knew who it was, and I always do. Tommy laughs because I always pick up the phone when it's her and say, 'Hi mom. How are you doing?' before I say anything else. I just know it's her, but that morning when she called the first thing she said to me was, 'How was it? Was it as good as you had always dreamed it would be?'"

Lisa smiled at her and nodded.

"I mean, how would she know? I'd been after him for 6 months and I guess he'd finally had enough of the teasing and was going to try to scare me or something. Well, he found out that it was what I wanted all along and that I didn't want to do anything else in my life except make him happy. I knew that the first time I ever saw him when I was 8."

"He'll return that happiness in spades Dee. In fact later, when we're in bed, I'd like to talk to you about something and ask you some questions."

Dee just nodded her head and whispered, "Ok." She had a fair idea what Lisa wanted to talk about but Marie had said not to tell anyone, so she was just going to play it dumb, and let Lisa ask."

Dee had moved around from behind the bar and sat on a stool next to Lisa for some of their talk. It was suddenly silent while they both internalized their own thoughts.

Lisa was looking forward to a special evening with this young woman. She knew her instructor and had great expectations in her abilities to please another person. Tom was an incredible lover, so incredible that she was going to ask Dee for permission to make love to him with intercourse, intercourse for the first time in her 34 years. She was more scared he'd turn her down than scared of the act itself. She was actually looking forward to it to see if it was the empty feeling she's been having all these years.

Dee was looking at the beautiful woman sitting next to her. She'd never had sex with a "lesbian", a woman that had never had a man, well except for Heather, but that had changed too. She knew that it might change while she was here and conceptually didn't have any problem with it at all. She knew Tom would take her very gently, and probably rock her world. We'd see what the conversation was about later tonight when they're in the complete privacy of the bedroom. She chuckled to herself when she thought about it, but she couldn't wait to get Lisa naked and make love with her.


They both left the bar and walked back to the living room where everyone else was still sitting, listening to music, and talking quietly. Lisa went and sat next to Marie, nearly attaching herself to Marie's body. Marie looked at her with a grin, and Lisa leaned in and kissed her tenderly. They looked lovingly into each other's eyes giving each the messages they had intended.

Marie smiled, and gave a little shrug, but she leaned in to kiss Lisa again and placing her mouth at her ear she whispered very softly, "Enjoy her Lee. Don't worry about anything else. Just focus on loving Dee tonight. I'll get my turn, but I'm in no hurry."

Then she pulled away momentarily to look into Lisa's eyes again and give her a quick peck on the lips then moved her mouth to Lisa's ear once more, "Have you decided?"

Then she pulled her face back again to get her answer from Lisa's eyes. She smiled at what she saw. It was hopefully only a matter of time now before Lisa knew what a man's penis felt like pushed all the way inside of her. She'd feel that warmth when his sperm splashed its way into her womb in search of a fertile egg.

She gave Lisa a knowing smile letting her know she understood then kissed her letting her know that she not only approved, but felt excitement for her life partner.

Dee had set herself onto Tom's lap gently, and putting her drink on the table wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. It was a kiss full of love and affection. When she pulled her face back and looked into his eyes, hers sparkled. She kissed him lightly on the tip of his nose.

Her mouth touched his ear. He could feel the warm breath and the flick of her tongue while she teased him a little. Then she whispered so softly he nearly didn't hear her, "I'm going to sleep with Lisa tonight if it's ok with you Tommy."

She moved her face back to look into his eyes, which showed surprise, then mellowed into acceptance and love.

He whispered to her, "Are you sure baby?"

She nodded and said very softly, "I'm really looking forward to it." Then putting her mouth next to his ear again whispered, "I think Marie would like to reminisce about old times if it doesn't cause emotional turmoil, but that's something you will both need to talk about and determine."

She pulled her face away to look into his eyes again and quietly whispered, "They both still love you a lot Tommy. I hope you can return that love without causing yourself any emotional grief."

He looked at her with far away eyes. She'd seen these eyes before. He was no longer with them for the moment. Where he'd gone, she couldn't predict. She just knew he was no longer there.

She wrapped herself around him lovingly, knowing that he'd be back soon, and wanted to make sure he knew she loved him when he did return. She didn't know what the outcome of all of this would be, but she knew he needed to deal with it once and for all. She was now his woman, and there was no need for emotional pain surrounding either of his two old friends. They should be able to be just that. Friends. She actually hoped that they would be extremely close friends and maintain the deep love they'd always felt.

Tara had prepared her for the emotional turmoil she'd be witnessing and perhaps some of the emotional turmoil she would feel inside of herself. Tara was not only her mom, but also her very best friend, and in the past couple days had been being only best friend.

Mom knew what her daughter needed. She didn't need a mom right now introducing mom shit into her mix. She needed a best friend and confidant to express her deepest fears with. She knew that Lisa and Marie were going to be there a couple weeks before the wedding, and now that they were actually here, Tara did everything she could to assure Dee that everything was going to be fine.

Tara knew that neither Lisa nor Marie would cause or wanted to cause any problems with Tom and/or Dee. They were honored that Dee would have asked them to be bridesmaids. It meant a lot to them.

Tara also knew that the wild card in the whole scenario would be Lisa and what she wanted to do. If she truly wanted to have intercourse with Tom it threw a whole new dimension into things, though it wouldn't change any of the overall outcome. She smiled to herself when she thought about Lisa finally feeling the warm cock of a man deep inside her pussy. The only man she would ever let touch her was Tom, so if he wouldn't do it with her, she'd truly die a virgin. The only man she ever trusted was Tom.

Tara was trying to figure out what she was going to do with herself tonight. It looked like Marie and Tom would be getting reacquainted. Dee wanted Lisa, so that kind of left her by herself. Maybe she'd call Carol and see if she wanted to come by and maybe stay the night.

Dee gave Tom a goodnight kiss with sparkling eyes. He knew she was going to grab Lisa and head off to bed. He also knew that he and Marie would be doing the same and hopefully it would all work out.

There was a quiet knock at the garage door into the kitchen, and Carol popped her head in and said, "Anybody home?"

"Nope. We all left," Tara replied.

"Oh bummer, and I came over hoping to get some lovin'," Carol said with a grin.

Dee moved over in front of Lisa and put out her hands inviting her to stand and join her. Lisa looked up at her with loving eyes, and turned to kiss Marie before standing, putting her hand in Dee's, and walking with her to the bedroom that she and Marie have been sharing.

Almost as soon as Carol got there she and Tara went off to Tara's room, leaving only Marie and me in the living room. We looked at each other, both feeling a little uncomfortable at our situation.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.