Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 26: The Wedding

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 26: The Wedding - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

The weeks before the wedding seemed to fly by. All of the women were buzzing around getting fitted for their dresses. They were doting over Dee like a bunch of mother hens, which caused Tara to laugh no end.

During this time of high stress levels on the part of Dee, there was a very close bond being built between her and my former flames. Marie and Lisa were doing everything right. There was no way anyone could construe they were scheming or anything else when it came to me.

I noticed during the time leading up to the wedding that there was thankfully no interplay being attempted by Marie or Lisa when it came to climbing in to bed with me. I have a sneaky suspicion that Dee was partaking of the guests, either one at a time or in a group, but it seemed like Tara and I were left to love each other quite often.

Dee would claim our bed probably every other night in the three weeks leading up to the wedding since Marie and Lisa arrived with Carol and Sheryl. I was totally good with it. I really didn't need the emotional turmoil that would undoubtedly raise its ugly head.

There wasn't any tension between the three of us, which was not only surprising, but also pleasant. We interacted like any friends would interact, but I think the crux of all of that was there was no attempt at any sex play. If that were going to happen it would be after the honeymoon. All of the women had enough class to observe that kind of routine.

Knowing that Dee and Marie had talked at length about something, had me a little on edge. Since nothing was transpiring I was able to leave my guard down a little.

There wasn't going to be a big gathering for the wedding itself, but the word had been put up on the board at the club that it would be closed on the day of our wedding. We were going to have a good-sized crowd at the reception. Most of the club officers and senior members had been invited, given the caveat in the invitation to please keep it to themselves because there wasn't room in the hall for the entire membership.

Since I had been on the board forever, I knew most everyone that would be on the list. Interestingly there were visions of bedrooms past. It would be fun to see how it all worked out. Most of the "husbands" didn't know of the relationship prior to their meeting, loving and marrying. None knew of my intervention as cupid in some of those budding relationships. The ladies knew so it would be interesting to see how that all played out.

Jim and I had gone into town to get his tux fitted at the rental store. When I was asked I just told them I didn't need a tux. I didn't rub it in their faces that I owned 6 of them. There's no rationale for that.

I did make one phone call to an old friend who was in the music business to see if I could get them to come down to play for the party, but if nothing else they were invited. I'd always enjoyed their music, and Bob had put together quite an extensive recording empire with his buddy Bill.

When I talked with Bob he told me he'd run it by the girls and see if their schedules were free for that weekend. I filled him in on the house and what was available if they wanted to crash at my place. Dee and I would be gone off on our honeymoon, but Tara and at least Lisa and Marie would still be there for a few days before they had to head back home. Little did I know at the time that they'd be there for a few months.

Bob knew of Marie and Lisa. He had spent time in a relationship similar to that I had with Marie and Lisa. It was a few years prior to our getting together, but his "ladies" had made the experience known to Marie which had really put the bug in her ear when it came time to meeting me at the club. Bob and I had talked previously and he had lamented over the relationship with the women he'd run in to. The rest is, as they say, history.

Bob's relationships didn't work too well because he was always touring. The poor man was never at home, and after the last band broke up he kind of disappeared for a while. Then suddenly he showed up with these four absolute knockouts that had talent coming out of their ears. He put it all together and spent 6 years on the road with all of them, and now they're all living at his place making albums. No tours, but they do a benefit once in a while.

Bob called back the same day and asked some questions about logistics and the availability of stage space, space for a mixing board and all those kinds of details I had no clue about. He did tell me that the girls were available and were thrilled about playing for the reception. They were also looking forward to seeing all of us again and honored at having been invited to the wedding.

I gave him the number for the entertainment director at the club and let him know he could call the next day to get some of the details. I needed to call and talk to him and grease the skids.

So, entertainment at the reception taken care of, I mentioned it to Dee while Marie and Lisa were in earshot and they both freaked out. They had seen the band do their last performance in San Francisco a few years ago and said it was phenomenal.

It was Lisa that said, "Those girls are hella talented. Not only that but they're gorgeous." Then giggling, "I'd love to get one or two of them in the bedroom and play their instruments!"

I looked at her and smiled, "Well I happen to know they're all bi and the drummer is mostly gay into women. She was totally lesbian until Bob spoiled her. They've all got kids now. I think Bob's lady, the lead guitar player has two and his other harem member also has two, but we'll meet them a day or two before the wedding."


It's a good thing I have a huge house. Seven people arrived on Thursday morning that were all planning on staying with us at the house for at least a couple days.

The girls had set up a bachelorette party for a couple days before the wedding. For the girls the additional four was an unexpected bonus.

Dee was getting even giddier as the time grew near. Thursday night for the parties was almost anti-climatic. The ladies all trekked over to Carol's place for their shenanigans and us guys just stayed at the house.

Jim had set up a bachelor party for the "guys"; such as it was going to be.

It was Jim and I along with Bob, Bill and a few friends from the club, but it wasn't going to be a knock down drag out drunken brawl like some I've heard about. Nobody was going to put me on a freighter to Argentina. We sat around, had a few drinks, talked a lot, but generally had a laid back fun evening.

I'd kind of expected the girls to come back since there were 11 of them now and Carol's place was fairly small, but I guess I should have known better. They weathered "the hardship" and with bounces in their steps and energy at a high level, they came tripping into the house about 9am on Friday morning.

The guys had all gone home, so it was Bob, Bill, twleve gorgeous women and me. Bob and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. From the level of energy we were seeing it was apparent that the ladies had had a wonderful party last night.

Bill and Maryanne, arms around each other, just looked on with huge smiles.

Dee had walked in with a box in her hands, leaned up, gave me a kiss and headed off to the bedroom. To my questioning look Lisa said with a chuckle and a huge grin, "Party gifts Tommy, you'll see them soon enough."

All the girls chuckled loudly. Dee came bouncing back to the kitchen after a few minutes while Bob rounded up his brood.

Before we all scattered for the day, we all sat down to have some breakfast. Bob, Heather, Dee and I had done the cooking honors and when it was served up nobody had any complaints to the kitchen staff.


So things were pretty much set, and it was only another day until "H" hour, or I suppose I should say "W" hour. I just wanted the whole thing to be over with so I could drag my blushing bride off to Mexico for two weeks of one-on-one sucky-fucky and other fun and games. It's not like we haven't had our honeymoon for the last couple years.

Bob had all the band equipment sent over to the club yesterday so he, Bill and the girls went over to set up and do their sound check. He said they'd be back in about four or five hours.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.