Deanna
Chapter 14: Continuing fun with Marie - LEpt2

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Continuing fun with Marie - LEpt2 - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

Carol and Sheryl were standing near the doorway with their mouths wide open looking almost in shock. I guess they had heard Marie's moans and screams and came in to check on her. I mean, this was a house full of girls and there was a man in their midst. None of them trusted men at all, so from their perspective I could have been causing Marie harm.

I understand that, and I have no problem with it. I would hope they would all look out for their "sisters".

I looked over at them and nodded acknowledging their presence. I used one hand to gesture them to come over to the bed with us.

Both women were topless but had panties on. They walked slowly over to the bed, sitting on the side that Marie was on, I presume neither wanted to get that close to me. Ok, not a problem for me.

Sheryl spoke up first. "We heard Marie screaming and we've never heard her scream like that, so we came to check on her. We're sorry we intruded."

"It's ok," I said with a weak smile. "I'm glad that you care enough to check. I am, after all, a man and that's not something normal in your midst. I just love women and I get incredible pleasure from giving a woman pleasure."

"I only wish I could cum like you all do," I added sheepishly with a wry grin.

They looked at each other with a look of mystery. This was a guy? Where did Marie find this one?

Breaking the spell, "How long were you there?" I asked more out of curiosity than anything else.

"We were there for about 5 or 6 minutes. I've never, ever seen Marie cum like that. What were you doing to her?" asked Carol. There was a look of surprise and inquisitiveness on her face as she wondered how a "guy" could do that to a woman.

"Just doing what comes natural to me. I love a woman's anatomy, love licking, nibbling, and kissing all the parts. As you probably saw, I also love eating pussy."

At this point Marie gasped out, "God, I guess. I've never had my pussy eaten like that in my life. You just did it better than any woman I've ever made love to," and looking over at Carol and Sheryl, "And that includes you both and Lisa. Never."

I have to admit that I got a smile at that comment; I just had to make sure it wasn't interpreted as smug. "That's the first time I've done it exactly that way Marie, but I can tell from your reactions that I'll be doing it like that again."

"Oh shit, Tom. Don't change that technique at all. I'm not sure I could stand that again, but I'd sure like to find out!" She was talking a bit better now, and her hands were caressing me gently.

I smiled at her and said, "I can do that."

"Not now! Maybe next time, and yes, there will be a next time!" Marie said definitely more to the other two girls than to me.

It was Sheryl that sheepishly asked Marie, "You gonna share?" At which Carol shot her a look of total shock.

"You haven't had a man in over 5 years Sheryl, what are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about, if he can eat my pussy like he just did Marie's, he can fuck me any day of the week! Maybe even twice!"

Then she looked deeply into Carol's eyes, and said, "It doesn't mean that I love you any less or that I'm suddenly going to go out chasing after guys Carol, Marie has found us a one in a million!"

"US?" Marie said with a bit of surprise and no hesitation.

"Well, if you're willing to share," Sheryl said with a grin.

Marie started to laugh at that one, but said, "I don't think that would be up to me ladies, and it doesn't look like Carol is too enthused with the idea."

"Oh, I'm ok with it. It's just such a mind fuck to me. I watched him eating you Marie, and I've never seen you like that." Carol added.

"I can't wait to get totally recovered from that orgasm because I want that cock in me. I haven't felt like I wanted that in years, but this one's gotta be special!"

I was turning my head to look at each as each was talking trying to absorb what I was hearing. It was kind of weird being talked about like I wasn't there. Was I suddenly invisible?

I was in a house full of "gay" women that didn't particularly care for guys, but it sounded like all 3 that were here wanted me to eat them and fuck them. Since I didn't know Lisa yet or her total lesbian persuasion, I didn't know where that would fit into any scheme. Don't pinch me!

Sheryl got an embarrassed look on her face and asked Marie, "Can we watch Marie?"

"I think that's another question for Tom to answer, not for me," she replied, "but you know I don't have a problem with that."

I piped right in, "It doesn't bother me at all. In fact to be honest, I'd really like to watch you guys make love to each other. I don't think I could help but learn from that."

"He asked me to teach him stuff that are a turn on and those kinds of things that only a woman would know about a woman, but I don't see where there are any holes in his abilities right now. Shit. This man could make a living eating pussy!" Marie added with a big chuckle.


For the first time since I began the story, Dee piped up, "That's for damned sure!"


"Put up an ad at the club," Sheryl chuckled out loud.

The two of them broke out laughing at that suggestion.

It sounded like Marie was slowly recovering from her ordeal, and Carol had just returned from the kitchen with some sodas and a few packages of cupcakes. "I heard that!" she interjected with a laugh. "This is so totally weird," she added.

Marie took one of the sodas and popped the top then handed it to me. I took a big drink and started to hand it back to her, but she had already taken another one from Carols little tray, opened a package of the cupcakes and was offering one to me which I gratefully took.

While we munched, the four of us made small talk about life, the universe, and everything. Nothing heavy, there were chuckles and groans, but it was all kept fairly light.

I was still holding Marie close to me and she had turned to hug me back, her head resting on my chest. She was purring quietly as she caressed my stomach and abdomen. She wasn't making any moves that were overtly sexual. I guess she was waiting to see what was going to happen, but knew she was going to get a cock shoved into her pussy some time soon this morning.

I wondered about the Carol and Sheryl connection. I hadn't counted on that aspect, and now knowing Lisa was a full-scale lesbian, I wasn't sure how she'd take to her SO making it with a fellow. I really didn't want to adversely affect any of these ladies relationships. They were just having a good time, and I knew that, though I think I could have pulled Marie away in a heartbeat. For a bi-sexual woman, she was something special.

It would be interesting to see what happened when Lisa returned in a few weeks.

Marie and I were at one side of the huge bed, and Sheryl and Carol were kind of occupying the other side, though they were down at the foot. It looked like they were spooning with Carol in back, her arm draped over Sheryl's tummy. They seemed to be very comfortable with the environment as Carol's hand was caressing Sheryl's tummy and moving slowly up towards her bare breasts and Sheryl moved her arms a bit to make the path clear.

Before I knew what was going on, Carols hand was inside Sheryl's panties and you could tell by the movement of the material that she was working the slit and clit. Sheryl started to show a far away look on her face as she was letting out some small moans. I could see that Carols other hand was up underneath and feeling Sheryl's breasts

Sheryl moved over onto her back so that Carol would have a clearer path to areas that needed to be touched.

She raised her hips off the bed momentarily just high enough to help Carol remove her panties, and now that I could see Sheryl completely nude. Wow!

To me she wasn't as nice as Marie, but it's only because of the size of her tits. Marie was perfect, and Sheryl probably sported D-cups, which to me are too big. To each their own.

But other than that slight "imperfection" Sheryl was another absolutely drop dead gorgeous woman. I'd seen Lisa at the club, and she was ok, but not at the same level of either Marie or Sheryl, and Carol was almost a "plain-Jane" in comparison. She was attractive, don't get me wrong, but she didn't have that raving beauty of either Marie or Sheryl.

Sheryl had bright red hair down past her shoulders, and emerald green eyes. She was not skinny but had an appropriate amount of meat on her bones and was about 5'4." As I noted before, her breasts were about D-cups and very full and firm. No saggy boobs in this room! Sheryl also had an absolutely shaved naked pussy with thin, very tight outer lips that were protecting those tender areas underneath. Her clit appeared to be fairly large, compared to Marie, and I'm sure it's quite sensitive given what Carol was doing and her reaction to it.

Sheryl had reached over and pulled Carols panties off of her fine ass and down her legs. Carol may have been the "plain-Jane" in the group, but she had the finest ass of the three in the room. It was a perfect shape, size, and no flab on it, just a beautiful ass. Her hair was light blonde and was almost waist length, beautiful hair. Her tits were fairly small, my kinda size actually, and almost looked like a 14 year old that had never finished developing – absolutely perfect boobs, very pronounced nipples that were already large, swollen and ripe. Well, maybe only her hairdresser knew for sure, but I could tell from the finely trimmed bush that she was a natural blonde. Her pubes had been trimmed into a small arrow pointing right at her clit, which, like Sheryl's, was a good-sized little nubbin and didn't need a road sign pointing the way. I'd guess that she was probably about 5'6" like Marie.

Of all the girls Marie certainly had the best personality for me. Because of her size and that gorgeous ass, I'd have been more attracted to Carol than Sheryl, but Carol just didn't seem to have that "warm" personality that I liked and Sheryl's personality was very nice and she had a smile to die for.

So that kind of gives you the rundown on the three ladies that were present. I'll be able to fill in the blanks on Lisa in the future, but I didn't know that yet.

Carol had moved her head down to Sheryl's tits and was seriously sucking on them both in turn and Sheryl's hands were on Carol's tiny titties. They were both letting out small moans as they sensuously caressed each other's mammaries.

Carol was starting to move her head down towards Sheryl's tummy and points south and at the same time Sheryl was pulling on one of Carol's thighs pulling it up towards her head.

Marie was breathing more rapidly as we watched the two women love each other. She looked up at me with a big grin, as her hand moved down and encircled my raging hard cock.

"I think you like watching two girls getting it on, Mr. Tom. But that's quite alright for me because I'd like you to take this cock and put it in me." Marie said breathlessly.

"Yes, I find lesbian love to be very erotic. It's also educational for me, because as I watch what one woman does to another I learn how I can better please my partner. I'm a pretty straight sex kind of guy, I mean I don't go in for kinky shit, you know, bondage, pain, that kind of stuff, and when I make love to a woman I like to look her right in the eyes."

"That seems to be so strange to me. You have a very different attitude towards women than any other man I've ever met."

"Marie. I get as much pleasure from pleasuring you as you do," I whispered to her, "I very much enjoy causing a female orgasm."

"Well you cause them to happen very intensely lover, and I can't wait to have one or two with that cock buried deep inside me."

I smiled at her and continued to gently caress her breasts, as she was in full-bore "stroke the cock" mode. It was feeling wonderful to me and I made sure I let her know.

We were looking into each other's eyes and letting our lips meet with dancing tongues. I could see incredible passion in her eyes as well as desperate desire.

I'm sure she could see some of the same in my eyes as we worked on turning each other on. She was surly working on me well enough.

As I moved my hand down to get some of her oils on my fingers and do a little clitoral manipulation, she let out a desperate moan, and said to me, "Now Tom, oh god, I need it in me now."

We started to move our bodies to affect her request, when I asked her, "How do you want to do it sweetheart? You want tops or bottoms?"

"I want the bottom Tom. I want to feel you just take my pussy and fill it. I want you to nail me to the bed big boy, fuck me silly."

So we rolled so that she was on her back and I was over the top of her between her widely spread legs. We also had to maneuver ourselves so that we didn't disturb Carol and Sheryl, who were now in classic 69 position making very sexy slurping noises to go along with their increasing moans.

As I moved up onto Marie to line up my cock to penetrate her, we locked eyes and started our lip and tongue dance again which is quite sexy and quite a turn on, as if either of us needed to be turned on any more than we already were.

While looking Marie right in the eyes I moved my cock into position for penetration and started to push gently. I was not going to slam this young lady, not my style anyway, but some women like that first pop hard and fast.

She let out a loud moan as my cock pressed against her entrance. She moved her hips and pelvis in a quick upward movement and the end of my cock was inside her velvet sheath.

"Holy crap she's tight," I thought to myself as the doorway to her womanhood squeezed on the head of my cock.

Her eyes were excited now, and she was moving her legs and hips to help me penetrate her to the very depths of her love. My cock slowly filled her tight tunnel and when our pubic bones met I thought she was going to explode. I hit her clit, and she just went wild with another wild orgasm. I could feel her pussy milking at my cock trying to make it do what it was supposed to do. Impregnate. Shoot those seeds into Marie's garden to see if anything would grow.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.