Deanna
Chapter 12: Tara comes Home - One More Trip!

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Tara comes Home - One More Trip! - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

After another 10 months Dee and I made the trek to the airport once again to pick Tara up from her latest trip. She would only have one more departure before she would be here permanently with us. Dee was beside herself.

When Tara exited this time there was a very pretty woman at her side. Dee looked at me and I just shrugged my shoulders and gave the, "How the hell should I know?" look. We'd just have to wait and find out now wouldn't we?

As Tara approached, Dee ran up to meet her; I'd have to say with a lot less exuberance than the last time, but probably only because of the "stranger". Tara hugged her tightly and you could tell that the kiss was passionate. The other woman just patiently waited for Tara and Dee's greeting to wind down.

I could see a short conversation and Dee shook hands with the other woman, then reached up and hugged her. Ok, Dee's like that.

Familiarity, works for me. I guess it was my turn next.

With big smiles all three of the women turned and began to walk in my direction. The "stranger" had a pull case behind her and honestly was quite an elegant presence. She was tall, slim, but not skinny. Very nicely built, in other words didn't have DD's, and a gorgeous ass. She was nicely dressed in a moderate skirt and white blouse that was obviously a tailored fit. Her natural blond hair was put up so it was difficult to tell how long it was.

Tara jumped to give me a strong hug and a very passionate kiss when they got in range. She whispered, "It is sooooo good to see you Tom." Then added with a huge grin, "I hope you're ready for one horny monster tonight."

Then with a smile she turned and introduced her friend. "Tom, this is my friend Julianne."

I nodded and looked into her beautiful blue eyes, and let her know it was a pleasure to meet her. Her smile was disarming and her handshake very firm. I like that in anyone. A good strong handshake is indicative of self-confidence.

She smiled and said that the pleasure was all hers.

Tara went on to explain that Julianne was the cabin attendant on some of her flights back and forth, but that this flight she'd been able to deadhead back with Tara. It was apparent that there was a caring relationship between the two women; you could see it in the way they looked at each other.

Tara asked if it would be ok for Julianne to spend a couple weeks with us at the house. Like I was going to turn down a beautiful woman who wanted to stay in my home? It was no issue with me and it certainly wasn't any issue with Dee. She seemed a little enamored with the beautiful blond woman. This might be interesting.

We headed for baggage claim looking for the turnstile where we might find Tara and Julianne's luggage. Miraculously it was all accounted for so with luggage in hand, we headed out to the beast to load up and head toward the house. There was friendly chatter on the trip, but I tried to stay out for now.

When we got to the house and moved all the baggage into rooms, all of it went into Tara's room. She gave me a shy look, but I could tell that Julianne and Tara were familiar with each other in more than a "friendly" way. No big issue for me. I had wondered what was going to happen when Tara wanted to occupy my bed that night, but I guess I should have already figured that one out.

Since nobody felt like cooking or going out, I called for some Thai delivery and let him or her know there was no big rush. I've eaten there for many years and the owner just asked what time I'd like to have it delivered. I let him know and with food settled, I joined the ladies in the living room.

Dee had already made drinks for everyone and they were just sitting talking when I arrived. They looked over at me when I approached. Dee patted the couch next to her to point me to my sit down space and I noted that it was next to Julianne. So I was in a Dee and Julianne sandwich. It made me kind of wonder given the conversation with Tara at the airport, but we'll see how things play out. I'm not only fairly easy; I can be had.

In the time before the food arrived we'd put away about two drinks apiece, and things were very relaxed. When the ring of the bell came, I got up to answer and Dee dragged everyone into the kitchen and passed out plates and chopsticks. Julianne looked at her with a raised eyebrow causing Dee to chuckle.

"No chopsticks?" she directed to Julianne.

"Well, not usually Dee, but I'm willing if someone will teach me."

Dee chuckled and said that I had taught both her and Tara, so it was probably best if I taught her as well. Julianne smiled at the prospect, and Dee could read the ulterior motive, but having talked to Tara already, had no ill will. It would give Dee and Tara time alone to reacquaint and reinforce their love. I had no clue what was going on, but I was out paying Mr. Tran for the delivery.

When I got to the table with the bags of goodies, it was apparent that Dee and Tara had set themselves on one side and that I would be sitting next to Julianne. Dee let me know that I would need to teach her how to use the chopsticks because she hadn't successfully used them previously.

No problem, chopsticks are pretty easy once you get the idea, and she picked it up in no time. Dee, having learned her lesson with Julie, was beginning my familiarization with Julianne. She knew Tara was going to be occupying me for the first couple nights and that she and I would take care of the next few, but it was very obvious to me that Dee wanted me to be sleeping with Julianne at some point in her visit.

Oh hurt me, hurt me. Well, thinking about it, she just might do that, but what a way to go. So having the "game" figured out, I set about getting to know our guest a little better. Tara later let me know that she'd told Julianne about my thing for having feelings for a woman and that actually turned her on. Like most women she was used to a guy just wanting a quick fuck and "see ya later". Tara let Julianne know that I didn't play that way, and that even when it happened, she'd have to steer me the first time through. When asked, Tara had told her that I wouldn't be groping and grabbing just because she was naked in the same room. True statement, it's not my style.

We made short work of all the Thai food that had been delivered. I had ordered a whole bunch extra, but between all of us, we polished off most of it. I'm glad I'd ordered big.

Julianne was a closet expert with the chopsticks; she'd mastered them in no time. We made small talk and general conversation while we were eating, but I could tell from the directions that Dee and Tara were moving things that some kind of "sex talk" would be coming to the table.

Left alone for a time Julianne and I had an opportunity to chat. Turns out she's 25 and has been working for the airline for about 4 years. She was assigned to first class all the time now, and bid the route that Tara traveled almost exclusively. I asked her about hers and Tara's relationship which caused her to blush a little before I told her that it was no big deal to anyone she would run into here. She's bi, which was fairly apparent, and preferred men, but couldn't find one that was worth a shit, so stuck to girls for now. But at least she was looking! Unlike Tara, this knockout would find a man sooner or later if only because she was actively looking. I would make sure to add some "vetting" criteria to her list.

We laughed because she knows she can't have me because I'm already taken, but she's happy to get to know me. There are certain things that she won't hear about, at least not from me. If she hears them elsewhere I'll probably have to explain, but I'm not too concerned about that.

The day wound down very quickly, or so it seemed, when Tara and Dee returned to the room with flushed faces and wry grins. Gee. I wonder what they've been up to. Julianne and I looked at each other and had a hard time suppressing our laughter.

Tara came over and sat in my lap while Dee sat next to Julianne. When she sat she made sure that she straddled my boner, and gave me a couple kisses.

Imagine my surprise? I figured I'd give her a little shit just for fun, but included Dee as well because when I whispered to Tara it was fairly loud.

I whispered, "So I'm only good for sloppy seconds now?"

I thought she was going to leave a pile of shit in my lap she jerked her head around so quickly. She was very red, and when I looked at Dee she was scarlet as well. I think it shocked Julianne a bit too, but hey that's part of what fun is all about.

"Tom," she gasped.

"Yes my dear?" I replied innocently.

"I don't believe you said that," she whispered chagrined.

"Well, it's true," I said.

Then I whispered very softly so nobody else could hear, "I can taste others in your kisses." Then looked directly into her eyes with a chuckle, "Not that I mind the taste, it's just a lot better directly from the source."

It was all I could do to keep from breaking out in laughter at the look on her face. I could see the "Ohmigod, you're kidding" in her eyes.

I shook my head at her look, and with a panicked look hopped up and told Dee to come with her. Dee popped up and with a questioning look and followed Tara. I knew what they were going to do and just chuckled. Julianne had no clue, I guessed from the look she gave me.

I looked at her for a moment and decided I could share the joke so I said, "They forgot to brush their teeth and wash their faces."

She looked at me questioning for an instant then the light bulb went on and she just started to roll with laughter. She leaned into me and grabbed my arm to steady herself.

Our eyes met in our mirth and both leaned into each other at the same time to give the other a kiss. It wasn't a "fuck me" kiss, but it had some honest passion in it, from both sides. When it was finished, we both looked at each other with wide eyes that said to the other, "I don't believe we just did that."

She giggled in a passable British accent, "I liked that. Please sir, may I have another?"

"By all means," I replied moving my lips to hers. The second kiss had even more passion in it. She was hungry, but knew it wasn't the right time. It wasn't going to be long though, I could feel that in my bones already. Of course, that one too.

Tara and Dee sheepishly returned both smelling of toothpaste. Julianne and I looked at each other with a knowing grin, and then looked at the two of them. I put my arms up to invite Tara back into my lap, and Julianne patted the seat next to her for Dee.

If it had just been me I wouldn't have said a word, but with Julianne there it wasn't cool to have pussy breath, though now that I think about it, Julianne would have recognized Tara in Dee's kisses. At any rate, in the end Tara and I headed to the master, and with Julianne in tow, Dee headed for Tara's room.

When we got to the room and closed the door, Tara looked at me very apologetically, "I'm sorry Tom. I didn't mean to be that obvious. Julianne knows about my sexual "habits", and understands yours and Dee's as well. I'm sure she will enjoy Dee very much tonight." Then with a chuckle, "I'm sure Dee will enjoy Juli very much too!"

We stripped our clothing and made for the shower where the usual game of grab ass groping was played professionally. I sat Tara down on the bench and gave her a royal licking before carting her off to the bed to have my way with her. And I'm sure you know she complained very loudly. NOT!

We did hear a couple "squeaks" from the other room as the two ladies pleasured each other. I'm sure that they heard a few choice moans and shouts from this room as well.

I mentioned to Tara that Julianne seemed pretty ready. Tara smiled and nodded her head and said, "I hope you will find love for her quickly sweetie. She's so horny for a cock she's ready to explode. She knows your feelings though and is more than willing to wait for you. I'm sure that even now she has some pretty warm feelings for you based on what I've told her and the conversations you've had already today.

"I like her Tara. She's a very warm passionate person. Her kisses this evening were very telling. I think I could have a lot of fun with her, maybe even tomorrow. It's really the young ones I have a problem with because you don't know what they're thinking. Julianne is a mature woman, and knows what she wants and how to ask for it without making it sound trivial."

Tara grinned knowingly. "Should I let Dee know in the morning that it's going to be her and me for the next couple days? Julianne's only here for a couple weeks, so you might want to take good advantage if you like what she does to you."

I looked at her with a wry grin but nodded my head. "I can spend tomorrow with her, and if she wants to continue, the next couple as well. She's a very attractive woman Tara as I'm sure you know."

Tara giggled and said, "She's also very good in bed Tom. Don't be afraid to ask for anything you like because she knows all she needs to do is ask you for the same."

It sounded like the next couple days were going to be very interesting.

This first night with Tara set the precedent for the rest of this visit. It sounded like she and Dee had already figured out the scheduling along with the planned activities.

Was I informed or asked for my input?

Nope. I knew that whatever they had planned was going to be fun, so it wasn't a big deal to me. Besides, I could always adjust the plan on the fly, which is something I did regularly.

When our eyes opened in the morning Tara was ready for another round. My morning woody was rearin' to go, so after a few preliminaries, I explored her depths much to her joy. Once she'd had a few visits to the valley, I left more seeds in her garden, but they weren't going to grow this time, maybe some day, but not now.

We bounced out of bed and made it to the shower to get cleaned up a little, so we would at least be somewhat presentable when we got to the kitchen. There was a good game of grab ass, and some grope and poke, but for the most part we were "poked out" by then. Ah, the life, clean, dry, dressed and onward to coffee.

When we got downstairs it was quiet and empty, so it turned out that we were the first to venture out. I started the coffee while Tara began to prepare for food, eggs, sausage, bacon, hash browns and orange juice. Once the coffee was brewing, I helped Tara with the prep and by the time we had everything ready to cook the coffee was hot and ready to supply the body with appropriate levels of caffeine.

We poured a couple cups and sat at the table for a minute talking about what she had been up to the last 10 months and how the plans for retirement were progressing. She was looking forward to the next trip being over since it was going to be her last, at least for now.

She wasn't sure how long it would be yet because everything was already running very smoothly and all she had been doing lately was monitoring to make sure things stayed at the same level. The processes she'd put in place didn't allow for degradation of quality, so her being there was pretty moot at this point.

She said they may let her come back early, but didn't know what that would cause. They knew she was retiring after this tour, so it wasn't like they were going to assign her to a new project.

While these discussions were progressing, Dee and Julianne made their appearance. Both happily energetic, they grabbed a couple cups and after pouring their coffee sat next to us at the table. By some unspoken move, Julianne ended up next to me while Dee and Tara occupied the seats across from us. Somehow Tara had signaled Dee that for the next couple days Julianne and I would be exploring each other intimately.

Dee leaned over to kiss Tara tenderly and was all smiles while sipping her mud. I could see from Dee's body language that she had thoroughly enjoyed her night with Juli. She grabbed her cup and popped up, moving to the stove to check the progress of the meats Tara and I had started. Bacon needs to be cooked very slowly, so it takes a while, but the extra time is worth it.

I joined her at the counter noting that the meat was about done; I turned up the fire under the potatoes to bring them along. The way I usually cooked, everything came together being done all at the same time. Dee always marveled at that telling me I must have been a short order cook in another lifetime. Who knows, but it just came naturally to me.

She looked over her shoulder to see if there was anyone listening, but Juli and Tara were in deep conversation so she leaned over to whisper, "You're really going to enjoy Julianne Tommy. She's really passionate."

I nodded and whispered, "I know."

Dee got a big smile and asked, "My turn tomorrow?"

"Your turn is any time you want it sweetie. You know that," I said seriously.

"I know baby, but you have others to take care of too, so I don't want you to neglect them either. I'm happy. Besides Juli's only going to be here for a couple weeks, then it'll be back to you, me and mom."

I nodded to her while starting the pan for the eggs. I flipped the hash browns, checked the bacon and just smiled at Dee. She just shook her head and took her coffee back to the table setting her cup down and grabbing the pot to refill everyone.

Five minutes later breakfast was served. We all pigged out nicely while discussing the plan for the day's activities. The girls wanted to hit the mall for some shopping, so I figured I could stay here and in the four to five hours they were gone I could bat out a half dozen or more proposals to submit. "Ka Ching"!

That was the day in a nutshell. I had eight more proposals ready to submit with the potential of saving you and me another $80 billion over the next 3 years. All that my clients had to do was push it past the greedy congressmen that would be losing some of their pocket lining.

They'd been pretty successful thus far because we made sure that the proposals were all publicized loudly showing that the monies these greedheads were continuing to spend were like taking the money and flushing it down the toilet. It's amazing what a few letter-writing campaigns can accomplish.

Now, if we could just get all the people to stop re-electing the same bankrupt crooks every election, then we may be able to make some serious progress.

I was just wrapping up the last one for the day when I heard the rustle of bags being hauled out of a car. Sure enough, in a few minutes all three women came cruising through the door with bags of goodies. I'd hoped that Dee found a couple more formal dresses. We had a couple business dinner parties to attend over the next month and she was always the hit of the party. I wanted her to continue that notoriety. It wasn't only good for me, but it was good for our clients.

Each had the obligatory bag from Victoria's Secret. That always got my curiosity running rampant. What were they going to show off next? They all tripped up to the bedrooms and deposited their bags. Dee apparently just set hers down and made her way back down to give me a hug and kiss.

She whispered to me, "Tommy, I bought Julianne something special for you. I hope you like it!"

I looked down at her grinning face and said, "I'm sure if you picked it out it will be totally scandalous."

I couldn't wait. Juli had the kind of body that just begged to be shown. If men weren't such boors, she had a lot to offer, in more ways than one! She's a beautiful woman; that I would never dispute.

By this time it was long into the afternoon and we sat around trying to decide what to do about dinner. I looked at all three of my "charges" and asked Dee if we should make an appearance at the club?

"We can, but do we have to get dressed up?" she asked. "I'm not in the mood today."

She got agreement from Tara and a questioning look from Julianne. Tara explained the club and how we seemed to get dressed up nearly formal to celebrate a special night. Tonight was going to be a special night, but nobody was in the mood to dress up.

Julianne asked Tara, "What's a 'special night'?"

With a wry smile, "It's a first night with Tom night." Then after a pause, "It's always a special night with Tom, at least it is for me."

I just quietly listened to the entire interchange while drinking my coffee. I wasn't going to get into the middle of things. It didn't matter to me if we dressed up or not, though I have to admit, I do like taking the ladies out when they're dressed to a "T" because they turn heads.

Her eyes sparkling, Julianne looked at me questioningly. I just shrugged my shoulders letting her know it was up to them.

Then to settle things at least from my end I said, "Juli, as long as you don't take it as an affront, I'm good with Dee and Tara's wishes. Personally I don't have any problem getting dressed and usually they don't either, but I totally understand reluctance. Women go through a lot of hassle to get dressed up for a 'formal occasion'."

She just looked at me strangely for a time. Then with a wry smile, "It won't insult me if nobody wants to dress. I'm not sure I understand the whole deal, but if you, Dee and Tara want to go to a 'club' and not get dressed up, I'm fine with that."

Dee added, "We can dress up another night Tommy. I'm just not up for it tonight but I want you and Julianne to feel comfortable. I know the dress up is kind of traditional, but --"

"It's not a big thing Dee," I interrupted. "If Juli is good with it, I'm not going to make it an issue! Seven thirty as usual?"

Dee and Tara looked at each other then at Julianne. Not seeing any "negatives" Tara said, "That'll work."

Dee added, "We'll dress nicely Tommy. I know 'we' have an image to uphold, but I just don't feel formal today."

I nodded to her that it wasn't a problem, and then got up to get the phone to make the reservations. It was one of Carol's nights on, so we'd be sure to get her service. All of the servers were excellent, but we had a "thing" with Carol. The "big guy" and other staffers knew that Carol and I had dated at one time and could see no ill feelings with either; in fact we we're still very close.

Reservations made, we just putzed for a bit then I went up to grab a quick power nap to be joined by Dee and Juli. Just kisses and spoons, we set the clock to get us up at about 5:30 or so. Since it wasn't a formal thing, it wouldn't take the ladies hours to get ready.

Believe me, I totally understood that they didn't want to go formal. It is a very big hassle for a woman to prepare for that kind of outing. They know that in our society, if we are doing a formal engagement that they are going to be on "display". I have to admit, that I enjoy having my women looking fantastic. It is a boost for me, as well as for them, but it's a lot of work for them to get there. I just throw on a tux, comb my hair and I'm good to go.

I don't know when, but at some point Tara climbed in with us to grab a few winks of her own, so when the clock struck 5:30 we were all rested for the evening ahead. Tara and Juli went off to Tara's room to get dressed. Dee and I jumped into a quick shower and played for a little while. She was looking forward to the evening with her mom, and thanked me for "entertaining" Julianne so they could concentrate on each other.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.