Deanna - Cover

Deanna

Copyright© 2012 by Dr. Paco Jones

Chapter 3: Morning Dawns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Morning Dawns - Deanna had Tom's number. She'd been in love with him since she was eight. Eight years later she convinced mom to leave her with Tom when mom had to take a work assignment offshore. Tara knew the score but she also knew Tom. Dee gets what she wants, then decides to share - a lot. The violence tag is for completeness - please read story note in the intro. Like a melodrama you'll stand and cheer when the black hat gets what is coming to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy   Violence  

The sun was shining brightly into the bedroom and the clock on the table was reading 11:20am when I was gently awakened. I thought I had been dreaming, but as I opened my eyes, my young lover was gently stroking and licking on my cock, which was about as hard as it could get.

"Good morning sweetie. I hope you slept as well as I did because you're going to need the rest before I'm done with you today." She had a mischievous grin on her face, then took my cock into her mouth and promptly gave me a "deep throat" like a professional cocksucker. This girl was too much.

Gee ... Have I said that before?

I reached over and pulled on one of her legs pulling it towards me. She let my cock slip from her mouth long enough to give me a questioning look before realizing what I was up to.

She moved her legs around so that she was straddling my face before she went back to paying attention to my rigid dick.

Now in front of me was the most beautiful pussy I had ever put my eyes on. It was dripping it was so wet, so I just began to lick up the juices that were already flowing. I felt a shudder and heard a gasp as my tongue touched her outer lips and licked down towards her clit. I just licked around the outside edges and up into her mound occasionally very gently nipping at her thighs, mound and labia with my lips and teeth.

I moved my tongue slowly, moving up and down her tight slit. The tip was barely penetrating the inner most sanctum of her sex titillating the inner labia.

I knew this would drive her nuts and it was having exactly that effect. She'd lost concentration on my cock as her brain started to concentrate on that feeling between her legs. Her hips were starting to undulate with the movement of my mouth while she tried to put her pussy deep into my mouth. Breathing was going to become a challenge, but a task I was ready to tackle.

I brought my hands up to the back of her thighs using my fingers to part the outer lips exposing the pink inside and right there at the bottom of my picture was her little hood with the little scout poking its head up gingerly looking for some gratification.

Well, how could I deny this little knob its desire? I slowly licked from her vaginal opening down to the edge of that nubbin and began to lick around it gently, using barely any pressure, gingerly teasing it with my mouth.

Deanna was moaning quite loudly by this time and groaning for more. Her hips forcefully moved her little knob to my mouth in a valiant attempt for satisfaction.

I placed the tip of my tongue onto the very tip of her nubbin. Between the direct contact and the hot breath I was blowing into her snatch, she screamed with pleasure, her body stiffened and started to twitch uncontrollably. I kept my tongue moving gently around her clit trying to keep her orgasm going. She continued to come for what, undoubtedly seemed like an eternity. For that entire eternity, she was forcing her pussy down onto my face with incredible force. Rigid training allowed me to continue breathing.

As her orgasm started to subside, I took my tongue off of the "tender spot" and just licked up the juices and oils that she had secreted in her bliss. I kept my tongue moving around the outside edges of her pussy as she collapsed on me like she had lost consciousness.

I have to admit that I was a bit concerned, though I could feel her breathing and the pulsing of her heartbeat. I slowly moved her off of me and moved to take her in my arms as she slowly recovered from the biggest orgasm that she'd ever had up to now. Her breath was really labored while she lay there panting with her eyes closed and her mouth open.

Slowly her eyes started to open and her breathing started to get slower as her recovery was accelerating. Her pupils were so dilated that all you could see was black. She was smiling wearily, and you could see that her eyes were beginning to focus again as she tried to speak.

"Oh my god, what was that? Is it going to be like that every time?"

"That was another orgasm my love, and sometimes it will be even better," I whispered to her.

"No way. I don't think I would survive if it were any more intense than that. God, you took me up, teased me, and then made me explode. I think you enjoy eating my pussy."

"Well that's an understatement dahlin'. You have the tastiest pussy I've ever put my mouth on. I don't care if I never eat any other pussy in my life. Your pussy is the best, and you taste heavenly!"

At that last statement she blushed a bit and gave me a loving smile that made me melt again. "I hope you'll never eat another pussy either, Tommy. Well maybe mom's, but mine is yours any time you want it. You just say the word and I don't care where we are or what we're doing, my panties will be removed immediately! I can't wait until you put your cock in it, but I don't think I could stand that at the moment."

"That's ok sweetheart. There's plenty of time to make love later. We're just getting started, and it's going to be much easier if you're relaxed like you are now. I don't ever want to hurt you baby, but I know the first time will not be comfortable. Being relaxed will make it a little easier, but not entirely painless I'm afraid."

"Tommy sweetie, I'm ready for that. I know what is going to happen, and I know you will do it as gently as you can. I also know that after it heals it won't hurt like that ever again, so it'll be a wonderful experience. To be honest, I'm actually looking forward to the pain because it's going to be a good pain. So please don't worry or feel badly. I'm ready, willing and anxious for you to come inside me. I just hope I'll do it right and not disappoint you."

"Deanna, there is no possible way you could ever disappoint me in making love. Tonight we'll just take it very slow and easy and if it happens it happens. If it doesn't, like last night, it doesn't. I think we both know it's going to happen, but I'm in no rush honey, I just want you to know that. We'll do it when you're ready and the time is right. Not one second before!"

"I know, but I'm SO ready to feel you in me. I'd like to make it happen tonight, but I know you don't want to force it, so I'll try to be patient as well." Letting out a heavy sigh, "You realize of course, that patience isn't one of my strong points."

Keeping her eyes focused on mine, she moved up, kissed me gently and so sensuously that I was instantly hard again, a fact that did not escape her notice.

Deanna slowly broke the kiss as her hand moved down to my cock and she once again started to gently stroke me as she stared longingly into my eyes.

I reluctantly said, "I think we should get up, get showered, have some breakfast and get started with our day, love, don't you think?"

"I just love laying here with you Tommy. It feels so good feeling your skin on my boobs and the throb of your thingie as I stroke it. Besides, you made me cum, I think it's only fair if I did the same for you!"

"It's not a 'keep it even' game honey. I very much enjoy giving you pleasure and it's unconditional. I know you feel the same, but it doesn't mean that if I make you orgasm that you have to return the favor immediately. I'm certainly not going to keep count, and I hope you won't either. I'm very much in love with you honey, and wish to give you more pleasure than you could possibly get anywhere else. I get as much out of pleasuring you as I do when I receive it."

"I know it's not a numbers game, but I just feel like I want to suck you into my mouth. But you're right. We do need to get our day started, and I am starved."

She grinned at me, started to dart off the bed and into the bathroom saying, "Last one in the shower is a rotten egg."

"Ya got me again. Oh well. I'm sure there are worse things to be than a rotten egg."

After showering and getting dressed we went out to one of my favorite breakfast nooks and had a fantastic breakfast with all the fixin's, coffee and juice.

Once that was out of the way, I decided to take us to the mall shopping. I needed a few things and I wanted to add to Dee's wardrobe. If that blue dress was any example of her taste in "nice clothes" I was going to really enjoy shopping with her.

As we wandered through doing some serious window-shopping, I let her know that I'd like to get her a few more fancy gowns like the blue one she'd worn the night before.

She looked at me and smiled, telling me that her mom had bought that one for her special for a party that they had gone to earlier in the year.

"That dress was really expensive hon, I don't think I should buy more of them," she said in a way letting me know that it really wasn't necessary from her viewpoint.

"Dee. I want to take you out like that more often and one blue dress just won't be enough. We'll get you two or three today, and maybe two or three more in a few weeks. You are my beautiful woman and it is such a turn on to see you when you're dressed up. I know a lot of the guys at the club like to see you too!" I was grinning by that point, so she was more at ease with the fact I was willing to spend whatever it cost to let her accentuate her form with nice clothes. She knows I have some money, but like Tara has never made any requests or issues about it. As with this shopping spree, she expressed a frugal attitude, but was amiable to defer to my desires.

That frugality was born of Tara's training. It came from times when they didn't have a lot and were struggling paycheck to paycheck. I offered to help many times, but Tara always refused. She said it wasn't all that bad and that it was a good lesson in life for Dee. I helped in my ways, but it was always covert.

It gave her a warm feeling knowing that I wanted to "show her off". She was so much older than her years. There was a business dinner dance party in a couple weeks with some of the big clients in attendance, so I wanted her to look at least as good as last night.

"We're going to go to a business dinner party soon sweetie, so I want you to find something you like that will go with a black tuxedo."

"You're going to wear a tuxedo?" she queried with surprise.

"Yeah, it's kind of formal, though a suit would be ok. I enjoy dressing up like that, and now that I have a beautiful woman to accompany me it makes me want to dress up even more." I was smiling lovingly at her letting her know that I loved it when we were together. I was honored to have her as my date.

I also made a mental note to put on the tux to make sure it still fit. I'd been exercising regularly and some of my extremities were a bit bigger than they used to be. On the same sheet as the first mental note, I also noted that I probably needed to go get fitted for a few more and order up a few black ones and a couple white ones. I was going to enjoy being out with Dee, and from an ego standpoint, I was going to be the envy of every place and party we attended!

I was trying to come to grips with what was happening to me. I've never been like this before. I've never felt like this before. I mean, I was totally in love with Marie, but now I was totally captivated. This young lady wanted to please me as much as I wanted to please her. Well, Marie was that way as well, but it was different times.

"Ok. I'll find something nice." She was looking in a few windows at some really gorgeous dresses and I could tell she was looking at things that were less expensive because she didn't want to feel she was taking advantage of me. Trust me, anything she could choose in any of these stores would be pocket change, petty cash at most. I wanted to make sure we visited the Victoria's Secret store as long as we were here. She looked stunning in that baby-doll and panties, so I think we should get her more of those along with some sexy camisoles. I'll have to tell her to get a few pairs that will fit Tara as well, but I'm sure Tara could fit into anything we got for Dee.

"Dee, don't look at the price tags. I don't care what the dress costs. I only care about how it looks on you and how it makes you feel. Don't think you have to settle for something just because what you want is more money. Money is not an issue!"

"But Tommy. You already do so much for me; I don't want you to think I'm greedy or anything. Those other ones are ok. I don't need to have the most expensive clothes to be happy." She was being very sincere, but she also knew that I was serious. I wanted her to dress so that she felt like a million dollars.

I reached over and held her tight. "You would look fantastic to me in a burlap sack honey, but I'm sure it wouldn't be very comfortable. I'd like you to look, feel and act like you're my wife because I'm going to be treating you as my wife, both when we are out on the town and when I get you home."

Her eyes got wide and she started to tear up when I said that, and I couldn't tell if I'd hurt her feelings or whether she was happy. I'll never have women figured out, but I guess that's what makes them so fun and interesting. They are very special people and deserve to be treated that way.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.