Repentance - Cover

Repentance

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Preface

This story is the third instalment of the "Growing Pains" universe (the last before the first core book, New Pleasures) and shows Rhea continuing to address the shocking behaviour of her partner as they struggle to pay the debts Simon has accumulated, with Rhea resorting to an extreme money making scheme. Andy has a date with a beautiful young florist, and plots to help his friends with paying for their IVF treatment. Meanwhile, Simon's brother is released from prison.

This story is set in Summer 2008, and follows on from Betrayal.

The "Growing Pains" universe is a set of stories that centres around the life of Andy Williams and all those who got to know him as he grows up. While everything may not be totally clear, it will be the time the Universe is all released. For a fuller explanation please see my website under "Site and Story Credits."

All stories should work well on their own but I believe there is more to be gained from the unfolding characters and plot lines to read it them order.

I shall try and keep to a regular posting schedule and will upload all stories to StoriesOnline.net

Please provide feedback to me, either by e-mail or website review, whether you enjoyed it or not!

Kind regards,

John D

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.