Thesis Topic 23
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by jsmt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Young Lillian is a pretty but very demure senior psychology student that is close to graduate with honors; she just have to write a professional thesis. Unfortunately, instead of her planned thesis topic that would give her career a strong head start, she is assigned a subject that she is very uncomfortable with, because it goes against the feminism that she professes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Humiliation   School  

Lillian felt completely frightened, she felt like she could die of a heart attack. She tried to calm herself down by watching her respiration, taking deep breaths until she started to feel more at ease, still the immobility of her head was getting her neck stiff, and she ached. As time passed she felt an itch on her chin and tits where Peter's semen had landed, which made her more self-conscious about the image she will present to Karen. She wished she could at least clean her face from Megan's juices and Peter's semen but it was impossible.

She tried to focus herself on the slightly pleasant feelings emanating from her clit, and she got more and more into it. She even begun fantasying about her encounter with Karen, and how could it be even more humiliating.

She lost count of the time passed; it was maybe an hour when she finally heard the door knob gyrating. The couch was right in front of the main door, so there was absolutely no hope of Karen missing her. She held her breath and closed her eyes waiting for the worst.

"Holly shit!", In spite of being waiting for it, Karen's voice almost gave Lillian a heart attack. She was blushing bright red.

After her initial shock at the unexpected spectacle, Karen got more at ease seeing that Lillian was more embarrassed than frightened.

She noticed the note on Lillian's tit and marched there to read it. She was pretty curious. She already knew that Megan had been playing some games with Lillian, and Lillian had told her about the photo session, but she was still surprised to find the prime and proper Lillian Gordon all naked and tied with a note clipped on her right nipple.

The smell of semen and female juices was pretty intense in the air. Karen started reading, and couldn't stop from chuckling a little bit, more to Lillian's shame. Lillian's arousal was clearly visible, which added to her shame but also made the shame more bearable, and even enjoyable in some sick way.

"I am not your cousin, but I am your friend, and if you think I need to understand you better, well I am willing to try", said Karen almost sincerely. Lillian wanted to be freed, or at least stop Karen from seeing the shameful video.

"So you want me to see this dvd, well, I have time now so let's do it"

Lillian tried to say no, but her moans were ignored by Karen. When Karen pushed the play button, Lillian knew she was doomed. She simply closed her eyes, unable to face more embarrassment.

Karen started looking at the video. It was simply amazing how Lillian was degrading herself in front of the camera. She was performing for a man and a woman at the same time, in the most degrading, servile way. Her bondage, her knelt position and her nakedness, contrasted with the relaxed sit position of the almost fully clothed pair that she was servicing. It was clear that they were not at the same level, and maybe that is why none of them gave Lillian any pleasure in return, no she had to pleasure herself, even fighting against her bondage; she looked like a wild animal or an object to be used.

But the way Lillian insulted herself and told all those humiliating naughty stories of herself was simply too hot. Karen sensed that the stories were true and the self insults sounded more sincere than Lillian would have wanted.

Karen had never been a bisexual, but she was getting hornier by the minute. She was overwhelmed by the power rush she was feeling. After all she had achieved Lillian's transformation; She could not avoid to remember the elegant young professional that came for the first interview. She was smartly dressed, and her talk was very articulate, and with a lot of complicated words showing her elevated IQ and high education, not to mention that she was super prude both on her way of dressing and in her attitudes. She was indeed almost asexual. it was hard to believe that the former furious feminist was the same person as this naked wild thing that talked a lot of obscenities about herself with the poorest language, and who was at that precise moment practically leaking and breathing short just by seeing her own shameful video.

For Lillian it was as if a new barrier was broken. Certainly John Wallace and Mr. Palmer who knew her from her former life had seen the worst of "Lilly", and it had been extremely shocking and humiliating, but she still held to the idea, that as long as Karen recognize the former Lillian in her, she would have a path back to who she was. It maybe didn't make sense, but still she felt it that way. So now she felt totally defeated; she had been discovered in a very degrading position, without any chance to build her Lillian's façade. The sense of lost and failure overwhelmed her.

She realized that Karen wasn't completely oblivious to her previous activities, but both could feign that nothing too strong had happened, and Lillian hadn't really changed. Now, Lillian knew that Karen was aware of the deep of her fall, and she felt ashamed and defeated.

She could not avoid to remember how she had looked down at Karen when they met, and in the following first interviews. How she had thought that Karen was a slut that didn't deserve her respect. And now the tables had turned, and she had to recognize that Karen was just trying to play a part just to get the interview money, but that she was never really a porn model wannabe or even a slut.

Seeing her perform like the worst slut, Karen nor Lillian could still think that her behavior was only forced by the circumstances, but had definitely a seed that came from deep inside herself.

Lillian also regretted that "Lilly the dirty slut" was taking over another part of her life, and she was becoming cornered by "she".

Karen looked at Lillian, and their sights crossed. Lillian could feel Karen's contempt, but also a good deal of understanding; She felt small and unworthy, but also strangely relieved that Karen finally knew. Karen even untied Lillian's hair, giving her a great release. She was about to take her gag off when somebody knocked at the door startling both of them.

"Who may it be?", said Karen.

Lillian was pretty afraid, and didn't want Karen to open the door, but she couldn't do anything as Karen marched to the front door.

"Hi miss", said a young male voice, "sorry to interrupt you, but you dropped some keys outside your apartment"

Karen opened the door a not so little crack, Lillian could see that it was the fat teenager that had spied on her along with three of his pals the previous day. She blushed ashamed, and hopped he didn't see her.

"Thanks, these are my roommate's keys, it is very nice of you ... What's your name?"

"I am Ryan, Ryan Smith", he said nervously of being talked by a beautiful woman.

"And how old are you Ryan?"

"I am almost 19", he said nervously.

"Oh, I see. Are you a student then?"

"No. I dropped from high school, I am working at the grease spoon around the corner", he sounded pretty insecure.

"That's ok.", she said reassuring him, seeing his shame for his position in life.

"Have you met my roomy?"

"The color girl, yes, of course, her name is Megan, I think"

"And my other roomy, the new one?"

Ryan paralyzed for a moment, he was blushing bright red remembering the previous day scene.

"Er ... yes ... I think I have seen her..."

Karen could sense how much he had seen her. She smiled and said,

"Then come inside, she was showing me a new video of hers"

Lillian blushed bright red. This was too much, as the shocked teen man looked at her, she started negating furiously with her head. But Karen approached her and said to her ear, "I know this is what you really want, don't worry I will take care of you.", the she added a little louder.

"And I bet Ryan had already seen you naked. Don't you Ryan?"

He nodded blushingly.

Karen took the butterfly vibrator off Lillian's clit, which caused her relief and frustration. She then brought a bowl of popcorn and restarted the video. She sat on the couch Indian style, almost above Lillian's head. Ryan sat on the floor right next to Lillian, he was in fact leaning on Lillian's stretched left leg. She felt completely out of balance with that looser invading her intimate space while she was completely naked and tied. From time to time she felt a popcorn felt on her body, one of them got stuck on the dried semen that adorned her left tit, and several more on her hair.

Ryan started shyly touching her right inner tight, and seeing no objection by Karen, and just a weak muffled complain from Lillian, he started traveling his hand downer and downer, until he lightly touched her pussy lips.

Lillian shivered with pleasure and shame. The on screen Lillian was saying how much she enjoyed that losers masturbated over her photos, and she felt her arousal starting to grow and grow. As the video advanced, Ryan became bolder and started openly rubbing Lillian's tits and he was penetrating her very accessible and open pussy with a couple of fingers.

As the video was reaching the end, the trio was pretty worked up.

Karen then said to Ryan, "STOP". He immediately obeyed, then she took off Lillian's gag.

"So what do you want Lilly? Do you want to come?"

She nodded, she was too aroused to stop, and to ashamed to talk. She blushed recognizing that she wanted Ryan's hands back.

"OK, I will let you come, but I will help you with some of your frustrated fantasies. I think that Ryan could invite a friend of his, maybe a mate from the grease spoon, so they could take you at the same time. Wouldn't it be wonderful?"

"No ... please...", said Lillian meekly, her mind filled with a turmoil of emotions and desires that kept her distressed and confused.

"Ryan, please call a friend. You already heard her, it is an old time fantasy of hers. Just be sure that your pal is 18 or older, I don't want any troubles."

Ryan pulled out his cell phone, and then he couldn't believe his bad luck.

"Fuck! My cell battery died. Shit!"

"Then run, go for your pal, and we wait for you".

Ryan darted outside the main door a lot faster than could be expected given his considerable overweight.

Lillian and Karen were left alone once again. Karen stood up in between Lillian's legs. Karen's foot was almost touching Lillian's pussy. Lillian looked to the side. Trying to avoid eye contact or even seeing Karen. She was extremely embarrassed.

Karen said softly, "Lilly. Look at me", she had to insist several times until Lillian's eyes finally started traveling all the way up. She looked at Karen, her sight traveling from her new shoes to the top of her casual but obviously expensive sundress, and then making an extra effort to her face.

Megan looked classier than most of her classmates, even than most of the women that worked at Mr. Palmer's office. She felt so small, so cheap in front of that woman.

"Lilly, you don't have to worry. Your secrets are safe with me. You don't have to feign being another person when you are around me."

Lillian's rational mind told her that she should feel outraged by Karen's condescend treatment, but nonetheless she felt relieved. It have been a struggle to try to hide her shameful behavior from Karen, and she knew she hadn't been entirely successful, but now that it was all open for her to see, she felt as if a weigh had been taken from her shoulders. Like when you finally fail at something that you considered important, and discover that it is not the end of the world and life goes on.

She felt so emotional that she wanted to cry, but Karen continued,

"Lilly. You know I been acting as your friend. I rescued you, and get you to live in my house when you screwed it at your job. I even helped you move out and store your things in a safe way while you recovered your financial equilibrium. I proposed you to help you to tame down Megan's requirements, but you rejected my help, but when you asked me for help to solve your problem with the blackmailer, I arranged the sale of your stuff and even bought you the old clothes that you had lend me before. By the way I already have the money for your stuff as well as the $200 I promised you for your old clothes. So I have proved you that I am your friend, maybe your best friend, don't you think?"

"Yes Karen", she said meekly.

"But you have not told me the whole story. I think you are not telling me all the truth"

Lillian looked at Karen puzzled. "What is she talking about?", she thought.

"Tell me more about what you are, and what you like. You know like in the video. Tell what you didn't tell them, and I promise to keep helping you as a friend, in any way you need it"

Lillian blushed, and tried to come with something. She knew she needed Karen's help to get her free from Megan, after all Megan had the release form.

"I am a slut ... really ", she said and an almost inaudible voice. She was slightly trembling.

"You already said that to them", she said with a smile.

"I am probably the worst slut that I had known ... even worse than many porn models", she said her lips visibly shaking.

"I know that. Tell me what turns you on. And don't invent things, I want the truth"

Lillian was blushing bright red. She was an emotional turmoil. She knew the answer, the real answer, but it was too shameful to confess.

"I ... I like sex ... you know ... with a man..."

"Lilly, if you are not going to open up with me, you can forget about our friendship"

Lillian looked down. She was breathing fast, she felt frightened and anxious, for a moment Karen thought she was going to hyperventilate, but she managed to calm herself a little, and whispered.

Karen had to knelt in front of her, and made her repeat herself to finally hear

"I like to be ordered around, and I like to ... to be humiliated ... the more degrading the orders or the more humiliating of a situation ... the more exciting and more arousing for me"

It was hard for her to even admit it to herself, much more to Karen, that now seemed to be a very respectable girl, and being completely naked and tied in the most humiliating way, only added to her emotional downfall. She stared to sob, in a cathartic way.

Karen started untying Lillian's legs, and when she finished, she helped her stand up. Lillian's hands were still tied behind her back. She was trembling a little bit, a thousand emotions and sensations running thru her mind and body.

"Don't worry girl", said Karen embracing her, "I understand you. There is nothing wrong to be like you. You just have to let go and be yourself, instead of being constantly fighting your instincts"

Karen felt a little odd embracing the naked tied girl, but she could not avoid to feel a stir in her pussy. She felt powerful, she had controlled the high and mighty Lillian Gordon and had turned her into Lilly, a naked, tied slut, who was probably waiting for her orders.

Lillian felt so overwhelmed and so relieved to be in Karen's arms that instinctively she turned her head up trying to kiss Karen in the mouth, but she turned the other way.

"Hey! Remember I don't swing that way", she said cheerfully, "but I see that you need some love".

The reality is that Karen was curious for the very first time, but she didn't want to risk being seen by those teenage jerks, or even by Megan who could return any minute. As in cue, the door bell ringed, and she marched to open the door.

Lillian blushed hard at the rejection. It was the first time that she took the initiative in a lesbian relationship. "How stupid can you be Lillian", she scolded herself, "She was offering you friendship and you act like a horny slut"

Her thoughts were interrupted by the sun entering thru the front door. She realized that she was standing naked in front of the door, she hadn't even thought to move to a more secluded place. She wanted to cover herself but her tied hands didn't allowed her. Lacking a better idea, she simply crunched on the floor, while seeing the scene developing at the front door.

It was Ryan, but instead of a partner he brought three! "Could he be more idiot?" Karen questioned herself.

"Karen ... er ... am ... I know you said to invite a friend, but these three were hanging out together, so it was hard to pick just one ... can the other two at least look?"

Karen sighed, but then the whole situation sparked her own lust. She was aroused by the idea of making Lillian satisfy these bunch of losers in the most humiliating way.

"Are you all older than 18?"

They all nodded stupidly; It could be true, or not, but Karen seemed satisfied with their answer.

"Then come inside, the more the merrier. But you owe me one"

Lillian was stunned. Those were the four boys that had seen her humiliate herself in the worst way the day before. She was blushing bright red, and somehow that feeling reignited her arousal, and she felt more in need.

Soon they were all in the living room, Karen sat on a chair, but the four young men remained standing up surrounding Lillian who was still crouching on the floor. The boys were enjoying the view, but were nonetheless possibly more nervous than Lillian. Karen decided to orchestrate the show, otherwise those young boys were going to come before doing anything.

"Come on Lilly, stand up and say hi to your friends"

Lillian obeyed in a lust induced daze.

"Hi", she said shyly.

"Hi" replied the bunch of losers.

"You know boys. Lillian needs a boyfriend, she has a lot of sex but she is a little lonely, she needs some lovin'. Do you want to be her boyfriend Ryan"

Ryan blushed, a woman like Lillian was normally completely out of his league, but still he have other expectations, "I don't know", she stammered, and the he said sincerely, "She is very pretty and all, but she is a slut ... and I think she has sex with lots of people..."

"Oh. I understand", said Karen amused while Lillian blushed with humiliation at being rejected by this looser.

"Let's compromise, Lillian needs some caring, and all of you need to get laid from time to time. Why don't you all become her boyfriends? I understand that you won't like to call a girl like Lilly your girlfriend, but she could be your girl-slut, and you would be her boy-gang.

Before the boys could say anything, Karen said.

"Come on Lillian, ask each of them if they want you to be their girl-slut. You could be their easy lay, a sure thing every time they buy you a hamburger or even a coke. You know you want that"

Lillian was mesmerized, Karen was playing her like an instrument. She was humiliating her beyond her dreams and was making her hornier than ever. Maybe she should stop her, but her mind was clouded by her horniness, and the orgasm that had been building for hours. And all the emotions that had ran thru her mind in the last few minutes had left her mind completely exhausted. She simply didn't have the strength or the will to fight. She only wanted to loose herself in the moment and get her sexual release. After all her sexual pleasure had been the only positive feeling that she had enjoyed the last few weeks. Her mind and body had learned to crave for it, as the only possibility to feel better.

She felt very self conscious, she was the only naked person among 5 fully clothed persons. She approached Ryan first.

"Ryan, do you want me to be your girl-slut?", she said with a shy voice, but standing very close to him.

"Yes ... of course", he said nervously.

"Won't you kiss and embrace like a good couple?", said Karen amused.

Lillian complied and she turned up to kiss Ryan on his lips, while he clumsily embraced her. She tried to break the kiss, but he didn't let her. He continued roaming his hands all over her naked body, while kissing her clumsily with a lot of tongue.

"Ok, It's enough Lilly, control yourself and go to the next one", said Karen

Lillian blushed, the rough and inept treatment was indeed arousing her a lot, and she had to make an effort to break the kiss.

She went to the next one and she realized that she didn't even know his name.

"Er..."

"Mark. My name is Mark"

"Mark, do you want me to be your girl-slut?"

He barely said yes before pulling Lillian to his chest and start his awkward ministrations and kissing. She tried to break the embrace this time before Karen scolded her, but the tall boy with the acne plastered face was bold enough to rub Lillian's pussy before breaking the embrace.

She managed to march to the next one. Toby who looked younger but did swear that he was 18. He had acne too, but not as much as Mark, and was a lot shorter, even as short as Lillian herself. He was also skinny, so his body looked somewhat childish.

After another minute or so of embracing, kissing and fondling, she was getting pretty aroused.

She finally completed her round with Jonathan, the one that looked more experienced, but that was now open mouthed with Lilly's performance. Nonetheless, he didn't want to lose the image of the wise one in front of his friends. He had not much more real live experience than his mates, but he used to look a lot of porn, and feigned to be street wise. Right then, however, he felt at least as nervous as his partners, but he knew he had to be bolder than them to keep his image and leadership.

"Jonathan", he simply said.

"Jonathan, do you want me to be your girl-slut?"

To everybody surprise he said, "I don't know. Are you any good?"

Lillian was too stunned to answer while Karen was amused by the boldness of the boy.

"Ok, tell you what, why don't you rub against my body and give me a real girl-slut wet kiss to convince me"

Lillian approached him. She still had her writs tied to the opposite elbow behind her back. She rubbed her tits all over his chest and standing on her toe tips she grinded her pussy to his more than obvious hard-on. Lillian was in a daze. She turned around a rubbed his back against his chest and then rubbed his dick with her buttocks. It was a surprise even to himself that he was able to contain his ejaculation.

"I definitely want you to be my girl-slut", he said when he realized that he won't be able to hold much longer.

There was then an awkward silence. Lillian was expecting Karen to continue ordering her around, and the kids felt a little bit intimidated to take the initiative.

Karen didn't know what to do next, she really didn't have much experience with porn, or this kind of depraved sex acts, but then she had a brilliant idea. She called Lillian apart and told her in a whisper.

"Listen Lilly, I see you are really enjoying this, but to be frank I don't have much experience in this area, before we met, I just have looked at very basic porn, I looked for more to give you the assignments but I just barely scan view them. But wouldn't be humiliating to direct your own degradation?"

Lillian looked at her puzzled.

"When you want to do something raunchier than what I tell you, simply say 'Please ma'am allow me to do' or 'Please ma'am order me to ' and whatever perverted act you have in mind. But Lilly, you know you want this, you know you need it, so if you don't surprise me with your requests, it would mean that you are not sincere with me, and I will stop helping you. Just be yourself"

Lillian was perplexed. She needed Karen's help to destroy the release forms now in the hands of Megan.

They returned to the living room and Karen said, "Lilly, you maybe want to be untied and take one of the boys to my bedroom to make love"

Lillian shivered. That sounded right, but she hesitated, she knew Karen expected something else from her, and to be frank, she was also thinking with her pussy. She spoke in a very low voice,

"Please ma'am allow me to do it here in the living room...", and after a pause of a few seconds she added looking at the floor humiliated, "and to remain tied".

Karen laughed amused, "and where are you going to make it? On the floor?"

Lillian replied shyly, "Can we borrow the kitchen table?"

"Yes, but you clean it really well after that"

The boys didn't have to be told, Ryan and Toby ran to the kitchen and carry the small kitchen table and put it in the center of the living room.

The kitchen table was the typical small square table.

Lillian breathed fast, for some reason she was decided to shock Karen with her own debasement.

"Ma'am, May I ask them to tie my ankles to the table legs?"

"Well, if that is what you want, I won't stop you"

Lillian felt completely humiliated as the boys tied her ankles to the table legs. She was now standing with her legs around 3 feet apart, and was getting extremely aroused. She was putting herself in a very dangerous and humiliating position, but she was getting hornier by the minute.

She bent over the table, and presented a very inviting view from behind.

"You are ready to fuck, don't you?", asked Karen laughing.

"Yes ma'am"

"Ryan is going a be first. Do you want the others to wait in my room or the kitchen?"

"Ma'am please allow me to ask them stay here ... along with you"

"You are really a slut! I bet you wish there will be more people here to see you now"

That idea sparked a new wave of horniness and she could not avoid to say before thinking,

"Ma'am please allow me to be filmed"

"That would be a wonderful addition to your private library, if the gentlemen don't mind"

'the gentlemen' merely nodded, they just wanted to fuck, they couldn't think of any other thing.

Lillian briefly explained Karen how to operate Peter's equipment and she started filming.

"Ok now we are rolling, Ryan you can start now", said Karen.

Ryan approached Lillian from behind. He was a little shy of his body and only lowered her pants the minimum to put his dick out. It wasn't that long but it was pretty wide. Lillian could feel it entering her from behind.

She couldn't believe she was fulfilling her most degrading fantasy and it was being filmed, just one thing was missing.

"Ma'am please allow me to serve another with my mouth"

Toby practically ran to stand in front of her face. He quickly dropped his pants which felt to his ankles and pulled his long and slim cock. Without saying a word he inserted his tool inside Lillian's mouth. He was so inexperience that didn't help at all, it was hard for Lillian to use her sucking skills with him, she just massaged his cock with her tongue, but then he started fucking her mouth with gusto and came in less than a minute with a lot of semen. It was as if he was saving for this day.

He quickly dressed and retired to the couch, a little bit ashamed of his performance.

"Hey Lilly, smile to the camera on your left", said Karen, and Lillian complied, dropping a thread of semen and saliva that almost connected her chin to the floor.

Lillian sensed that Ryan was about to come but Jonathan said,

"Hey you fat boy, don't come inside her, I don't like sloppy seconds"

He pulled just seconds from coming and then spurted all over her back, buttocks and tights.

She didn't have time to assimilate what she just did when the next pair was invading her pussy and mouth. She was horny, but this guys didn't last much, so she couldn't come in the first round. Then she had an idea to try to make them last a little more.

"Ma'am, please allow me to ask them to switch places"

"As you want slut", they didn't have to be told, and soon Lillian was tasting her own juices from Jonathan's dick.

Whenever she sensed they were going to come, she ask them to switch places again so they have time to cool down a bit.

In one of the turns, Jonathan decided to show his dirty side and started penetrating her asshole to Lillian's surprise. His dick was well lubricated with plenty of saliva, and soon he was slowly pumping on her asshole.

Karen noticed, and asked amused, "I bet you want them to switch again, don't you slut?"

Lillian felt completely humiliated by the question, but she was hornier than ever and answered, "Yes ma'am, please allow me to ask them to switch"

The switched happily and laughing, and Lillian felt the degradation of sucking Jonathan's dirty cock. She sensed that he was about to come and said,

"Please sir, come in my face"

He pulled out and complied, Mark came immediately after inside Lillian's pussy, as she reached her own mind blowing orgasm, while the four boys hooted excited.

Once satisfied sexually, the boys felt awkward and left quickly, Ryan and Jonathan were the only ones that got to say something "bye Lilly", "See you around"

PART 9

Lillian started to come to her senses, she had let them film her again in an even more degrading sex act, and the worst part was that she had begged Karen to do it. She didn't know how to erase the new video, so Peter and Megan would have a new video in their growing collection.

She felt also afraid because Peter had told her that the new videos may possible be distributed with the same release form that she had already signed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.