Thesis Topic 23
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by jsmt

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Young Lillian is a pretty but very demure senior psychology student that is close to graduate with honors; she just have to write a professional thesis. Unfortunately, instead of her planned thesis topic that would give her career a strong head start, she is assigned a subject that she is very uncomfortable with, because it goes against the feminism that she professes.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   DomSub   Humiliation   School  

English is not my native language, so please have a little patience. I would appreciate your feedback

When she arrived to the apartment she used the key that Megan gave her in the morning to enter. She saw her suitcase over the wood trunk, and besides it, the padlock. She remembered her instructions but hesitated, she wanted to dress in decent clothes and have a little time to embrace herself and remember who she really was. And she didn't want to put her dirty clothes inside the trunk, she could never explain the girls why they smelled of pussy juice and semen, it would be completely embarrassing. She decided to take a long shower first to relax a little bit and clear her mind.

In the shower the memories of the trip home were a torment for Lillian, random images of all the stares, and all the turning noses flashed in her mind. She felt so stressed, everybody looked down at her. She was used to be proud of her image, and she had despised women that looked a lot more descent than she did on her way home. She realized with shame that she never had seen anybody looking so slutty and so cheap in the public transportation, she felt pretty embarrassed of her clothes and her lack of shoes.

But as the water washed down the dirt and the semen, she started to recover some confidence. She kept telling herself that she hadn't changed, that it was just an act, just one more challenge that she was facing successfully in order to accomplish the goal of graduating with honors, in order to start a shining professional career.

With that certainty, she was more at ease, and she even started seeing the new episode with Mr. Palmer with other perspective. Little by little the regrets and self scolding were replaced by the conviction that it was the right thing to do, and with it the memories of her sexual pleasure were dominating all others.

She finished her shower and realized that there were only a couple of little hand towels to dry herself. "That must be another Megan's idea so I can't cover while they are out".

She was thinking what she should do about her dirty clothes. In spite of having convinced herself that she certainly did the right thing, still the possibility of her sex act with Mr. Palmer to be discovered by Megan or Karen was more shameful than she could bear. She decided to get rid of the clothes, that way it would be as if it never happened.

She took her used clothes and put them in a plastic bag, then she put some shorts and a t-shirt and went out of the apartment carrying the bag. He looked for the dumpster and dumped her semen stained clothes there.

She returned to the apartment, feeling more at ease, like if that simple act would have erased her shameful behavior in Mr. Palmer's limousine. She took off her clothes and put them in the suitcase which she stored inside the wood trunk and then closed it using the padlock.

She felt a tight on her stomach, but only for a moment. She felt sexy being nude, and without anybody around, she could enjoy the moment without worries or having to hide her arousal. After a few minutes of leisure and playing around, she decided to do some work on her thesis.

She opened her pink notebook and out of habit she went to check her email. And right on top was an email from Megan, the subject was URGENT REPLY NEEDED. "Karen should have given her my address", Lillian thought.

"Lilly,

I hope you see this email soon because I need your reply by 5:45PM, and I have no other way to reach you.

I am having a lot of trouble booking the studio for tomorrow, a fellow photographer, Peter, says he needs to shoot some publicity photos for a new line of makeup aimed to high school girls and the manager says that he has the upper hand because I want the studio for personal use and he wants it for business.

This complication is probably a signal that we should wait a couple of weeks for your session. However, you did wonderful in the morning commute, I think you are getting closer and I see you so excited about the photo session that I am willing to fight for the studio if you really, really want to do it tomorrow.

If you really want it, you must comply with two conditions. First, I think I may convince Peter to do his session earlier, and faster if you agree to model for him, and to do it for free. He will simply photograph you in a series of teen clothes while you are wearing the new line of makeup. It would also be useful as a warm up session for your nude photos. The session is for a "proof of concept", Peter's people will do a draft of the publicity campaign and when they get the approval of the client, they will most probably do the shooting with a professional model.

The second condition is that you prove me that you are ready to do this. Peter will probably help me in the nude photo session as well, he is an expert anyway, but I don't want to make ridicule if you freak out at the last moment.

If you want me to do this, find my camera in the kitchen table and follow this instructions:

1. Send me proof that you complied with your "dressing" rules. (don't forget to show yourself naked and the closed padlock).

2. Take the memory card of the camera and use your computer to browse the photos I took yesterday. Choose the 3 that arouses you the most.

3. Make a powerpoint presentation with those 3 photos, one page per photo, put the photo on the left and on the right, put your comments of why that particular photo aroused you, followed by some fake comments that male viewers could have done if they saw the photo. Try to be realistic, you may browse amateur sites to understand how men comment. Then send me the presentation by email, if it impress Peter and me, I will surely get the studio.

I hope to see your email soon.

Megan".

Lillian felt ditzy, it was already 4:30PM. "Why it is so difficult to get this stupid studio session. And now that stupid Megan wants to show my pictures to that man, and not only that, they want me to comment them, it could not be more shameful". She thought bitterly. For a moment she fell in despair, she had betted all to this strategy. She needed those studio photos to gain some time and be able to finish her thesis, not to mention to avoid being accused of academic fraud. She was revolving in self pity, "After all that I have done, after all the sacrifices, to fail when I was so close...", Then she composed herself and realized that she had not fail yet, it was only another obstacle to overcome. She won't give up her chances without fighting.

"I will get that studio session no matter what", she said to herself trying to get the courage.

Once she convinced herself that she will impress them, she realized that she had very little time. She took the camera and practically ran to the living room. She put the camera over a chair and turned it over to take a portrait picture, started the camera timer and ran to sit at the edge of the trunk, with her legs wide open, her pussy just a few inches above the closed padlock. She put her hands behind her back and smiled shyly at the camera.

She returned to the kitchen table and started to browse the photos, first she tried to do it quickly without giving them too much thinking, but then realized that Megan will know if she chose the photos at random, so she started to analyze one by one trying to find the ones that aroused her. She was gently rubbing her naked pussy while slowly scrolling thru the photos. After 20 minutes she made her decision and started to write her thoughts about the first one. It was a photo of her in the kitchen table, she was sat on the tall bench that let her pussy a few inches over the level of the table, she was almost stranding the bench so her pussy was wide open and was shinning with her juices, She was in the center and Karen and Megan were by her sides. The photo was taken with the timer.

Lillian thought for a minute to invent some lame excuse of why the photo aroused her but she realized that she had no time to invent anything and probably Megan will know anyway, so she started typing.

"This photo is so arousing to me because, here I was completely naked and showing my obvious arousal while these nicely dressed women discussed business and other important issues that I did not understood at all, I felt like a total bimbo, they were speaking about interesting things and all that I could think on was my horniness and that I wanted desperately to touch myself. I felt so small being naked and ignored in front of those professional women, but feeling inferior only added to my arousal. I would have masturbated right there if they would have signaled me to do it".

She realized that she was horny as hell but it was almost 5:00 PM and she still needed to comment other two pictures and invent male commentaries for the three of them. "There is no way that I could finish this on time, unless I could...", she had what she thought was a brilliant idea. She got her photo editor and quickly edited black boxes over all the faces visible on the three photos then uploaded them to her thread on that amateur site. She was thinking how to get comments and finally typed,

"Please comment my photos, I really need to know what you think about them.", then she bitted her lower lip and continued, "If I get at least 3 comments on each of the photos in the next 30 minutes, I will post my face here in the next few days".

She didn't really plan to fulfill her promise but she needed to motivate them otherwise she won't have the comments on time.

She then closed her browser and returned to the next picture. She blushed, it was too shameful. For a moment she thought about choosing another but she really didn't have the time. She remembered that photo quite well, Megan had asked her to look for a remote control under the couch. In the photo she was on her knees, her body parallel to the couch, her right cheek was on the rug and she was looking under the couch. Her ass was high and her knees were more than foot apart. Her face was very close to Karen's shoe and Karen portrayed a smirk while looking at her naked kneeling figure. The photo was taken from behind and it showed clearly her asshole as well as her red and wet pussy.

The photo ashamed and aroused Lillian who commented, "This photo excites me because I am completely exposed and available, my ass and pussy is on display and both holes look ready ... for some action ... and well ... again my nakedness while the other girls are completely dressed". Lillian hesitated, there was another reason and a part of her told her that she had written enough but another part, the horny part, really wanted to write more, to write the main reason why this photo was so hot for her. After very little hesitation she continued, "and it looks like I am on my knees worshiping this nice lady shoe while she is mocking me. I would have really liked to lick her shoe, to take orders from her...". By then Lillian was breathing hard, fortunately she was almost finishing her powerpoint presentation.

She took the last photo and pasted it in the presentation. It was the photo she had just taken of herself and the padlocked trunk. "I like this photo because it shows the trunk and the padlock that hold my clothes. I don't even have a key, so I can't even make this little decision of getting dressed. If there is an emergency I would have to run naked to the street.", she saw the picture once again and added, "And I like how I look with my hands behind my back. I can fantasy that I am cuffed and that a person holds the key, maybe the same girl that have the trunk key, maybe another, so I have to follow their orders just to be able to dress again".

She stopped right then because she realized that she was not only saying too much but also she was getting so horny that she was openly masturbating by then.

"You must focus on the task girl. Otherwise you are not going to make it on time"

She returned to the amateur site and found a lot of comments, she excluded the ones that just asked to see her face and copy pasted some of them to the presentation. Most of the comments were pretty rude, thinks like, "I will fuck that asshole until It no longer looks so small and cute" or

"How come such a slut have respectable friends?" or "No matter if you have small tits, your asshole and pussy look like a great playground"

She instinctively touched her breast, suddenly insecure of her body, "At least I have a good ass", she thought, but then scolded herself. "And what do I care what those bastards think of my body". She continued pasting comments, she didn't have the time to edit them, and the rudeness of the objectifying comments were making her horny. She closed the presentation and sent her to Megan.

It was still 5 minutes before the limit that Megan had set. For the first time in the last few weeks Lillian got a feeling of accomplishment. She had made it, she had been challenged and she had overcome the obstacles.

Then her apprehension returned as she remembered clearly the shameful file that she had just created and sent. Who knows who will see it. At least Megan and that Peter. She cringed, "He will think that I am complete slut", she thought wit shame.

She decided to try to regain some control, she will avoid masturbation from then on, she must prove herself that she wasn't a slut, she was only acting. She pondered the possibility of working in her thesis, but she knew that in her aroused state she shouldn't be close to a computer. Nowadays she rarely could be in front of it for more than 10 minutes before start browsing porn. So she prepared herself some sandwiches and went to watch TV.

She was bored to dead, afternoon TV sucks, well it sucks worse than night TV, and little by little her hand traveled to her pubic area and she was lightly tracing circles around her pussy when the phone rang and startled her.

"Hello?", she said with an insecure voice.

"Lilly how are you? You sound a little weird"

"I am Fine", she said composing her voice and trying to think straight.

"Please tell Megan that after work I will go to a bar with some friends from the office, so don't wait for me to have diner, I should be there by 11:00".

She felt very self conscious having that normal conversation naked with her pussy shinning with her juices.

"Ok. I will tell her ... It's that all?", she said trying to sound natural.

"Oh yes, you may return to whatever you were doing", said Karen giggling, which added to Lillian embarrassment.

"I bet she knows what I am doing", she thought ashamed after she hung the phone, but then she reassured herself, "Well, if she thinks that, she is wrong, I was just checking some bumps down there, and I can go for ages without touching myself".

So she was determined to be there and watch TV and put any sexual thought out of her mind. She tried to concentrate her attention on the game show but she quickly drifted and soon she was asleep. She was having the strangest most humiliating and arousing dreams while unconsciously rubbing her pussy when a loud sound startled her. The sound repeated several times until her foggy mind realized that somebody was knocking at the door. The adrenalin quickly got her to her senses.

"What am I going to do? What if it is the landlord or something?"

She approached the door and tried to hear because it didn't have peephole or a nearby window. She was very nervous when a new louder knock almost gave her a heart attack.

"Who ... is it?", she said, her voice trembling a little. She felt pretty nervous.

"It's me, Megan. Who did you expect, the bogyman? Open the door silly"

Lillian was about to do it, but then realized that her hand smelled of her own juices and her pussy was very wet and shinny. It was shameful to be naked in front of that fully dressed girl, but to be so obviously aroused by it was a lot more shameful.

"Wait ... I'll be here in a minute...", she said and ran to the bathroom. "How I wish to have pubic hair, at least my arousal won't be so noticeable". She thought while quickly drying her pussy with toilet paper. After few minutes she was opening the door, she had also washed her hands and felt a little more confident.

Megan entered the house. She was a little annoyed, "Why did it take you so long to open the door?"

"I ... I needed to pee...", she said.

Megan was suspecting that something was wrong and she misinterpreted Lillian's nervousness. "Did you just get undressed?"

"No, of course no!", she said sincerely, "I sent you a probing picture, didn't you get it?"

"Yes I did, still there is something weird. Well, let's see"

Megan pulled a key from her purse and opened the padlock. She pulled out Lillian's suitcase and told her, "OK, show me the clothes that you were wearing this morning".

Lillian blushed bright red, she hadn't expected that. She began slowly rummaging thru her slutty clothes, trying to find something that resembled that morning outfit. She shyly showed Megan what she thought was the most similar outfit.

"That is not the outfit. You lied to me, you maybe just got undressed when I arrived and hid you clothes somewhere in the house and I am very disappointed, I must call Peter"

"No. Really, I was naked ... Those clothes are not in the house ... I throw them away"

Now Megan was curious. "Where are them then?"

"They in the dumpster of the building"

"And why did you throw them away? And don't lie to me, one more lie and our deal is over"

Lillian felt trapped, she was blushing bright red, "because they smelled", she said in a very low voice.

"Smelled of what?"

Lillian swallowed, she was very uncomfortable having to make this confession completely naked to a fully dressed woman.

"They smelled ... of sex ... Male ... semen you know and of me...", she said in a very low voice, completely ashamed, her sight cast at the floor.

Megan was pretty amused with that but didn't said a word, she just got a t-shirt from Lillian's clothes and tossed it to her.

"Go get them!", she said.

Lillian put the t-shirt and was waiting for a skirt or some pants.

"NOW!", said Megan.

And Lillian marched outside without even asking for the rest of her clothes.

The t-shirt covered just her pussy and left maybe half of her ass visible.

Lillian wanted to run, but she knew she will be showing a lot by doing that. So she simply walked as fast as she could while tugging her t-shirt down, her attitude only made more obvious to the casual observer that she wasn't wearing anything under her waist.

She arrived to the dumpster and looking around she found a wooden box. She stepped over it and opened the trash container door. It smelled awful, but on the top she recognized the plastic bag with her clothes. The bin was almost half empty, so she had to bend over her waist to reach it, she realized that her t-shirt had rod well above her waist. Out of reflex she tried to get straight while pulling her t-shirt down and just barely avoided to hit her head with the container door. She cursed herself for her stupidity. She felt very nervous and turned her head one way and another trying to know if somebody had seen her bare ass. She didn't see anybody but there was traffic in the street just a few meters from where she was.

She inhaled deeply and bent again, and resisted her urge to pull her t-shirt down or stand up. This time she reached the bag and got down from the dumpster. She was sure that she had exposed her ass and bare pussy completely. She looked around with dread and hope, but when she heard some adolescent giggles, she ran back to the apartment not wanting to see who had seen her charms.

When she entered the living room, Megan was still very stern and said.

"OK, give me your t-shirt and put your clothes in this clean bag.", Lillian complied and threw the other bag to the trashcan.

Megan inhaled, "Yuck! It smells of sex indeed", and then giggled.

Lillian felt both relieved and ashamed by Megan's mood change.

Megan then turned serious and said to Lillian, "To have clothes smelling like this is indeed very shameful for decent girls, people could think they are sluts.But what did we talk about porno models"

Lillian hesitated but then she thought, "Just one more day of this shit and I will have the studio photos that will save my career, then I will stop this girl, but for now I have to give her what she wants"

Still ashamed Lillian replied, "They need to accept that people think they are sluts"

"Exactly. And you are not accepting it, even when this smell tell me that you behaved like one. Who was the lucky one, your boss?"

"Yes it was ... my bosses ... boss", she said ashamed.

"Wow! I bet you are going to get a promotion!"

Lillian remained quiet, so Megan asked, "Or did you make a big mistake, in your job?"

Lillian softly nodded.

"Well, at least you kept your job, don't you"

Lillian nodded again, "How can this girl read me so easily?", she thought with despair.

"OK. That's my slut. I am proud you use your body to help you career. You just don't have to hide it"

Lillian blushed bright red with shame. She had always despised women that used their charms to advance their career, and to think that now she had done degrading things just to keep a maid job. She shivered and tried to push the idea out of her mind, fortunately Megan didn't wait for her to talk and said,

"Well, now that we have cleared this misunderstanding let me tell you that Peter and I were delighted with your presentation. We already made some plans for your session tomorrow. Are you happy Lillian?"

Lillian, was overwhelmed, after all her fighting for the studio session, it was now finally a sure thing. Of course now she was feeling tense and frightened, and completely humiliated by the image that she was portraying to that pair, but she simply smiled and said, "Yes Megan, thank you"

"Still we have to deal with this 'slut shame' of you.", Megan rummaged thru Lillian's clothes and brought a little black short and a small white tube top, and put them inside the dirty clothes bag, then closed the bag with a knot and stored it inside the suitcase.

"That will be your clothes for tomorrow. They probably smell by then, but you'll wear them proudly, to probe yourself that you can accept that people think you are a slut"

Lillian nodded mesmerized, she was thinking if she could really accept that. Many persons really think now that she is a slut, Jean, her boss, Mr. Palmer, his driver, Megan, the readers of the amateur forum, the people in the subway that morning, and that afternoon. She felt overwhelmed, anybody that she had met in the last few weeks thinks she is a slut. She just hopped that Karen didn't think the same.

"OK, Lillian, to help you deal with that faster, I will call you slut from now on. In no time you will no feel the word as an insult but as another way to call you"

Lillian remained quiet.

"OK. Slut, let's have some dinner"

Lillian shivered but didn't say a thing. The dinner was pretty uneventful except for having to answer every time Megan called her slut. Which made her angered, humiliated and oddly aroused.

Half an hour later they were watching TV when Megan pulled something out of her handbag. It was a pair of leather cuffs, from one of then hung a padlock with it's key.

"Do you wana play?", said Megan.

Lillian blushed. She knew she had said too much in that damn presentation. She tried to get out of the situation, "I am not ... not really in the mood right now"

Lillian felt very nervous and part of her was aroused by the idea.

"It looks to me like you want to play Slut"

Lillian sensing the direction in which Megan was looking closed her legs.

"You are breaking the rules slut", said Megan giggling.

Lillian opened her legs to the desired width and looked down.

"So you want to play, don't you?", said Megan

Lillian remained quiet.

"OK. So you are again ashamed to show me that you are a slut in spite that I already know. I think it is useless, you are not ready for tomorrow"

"No! Please ... I want to play", she said

"I know you are dying to play, your pussy tells the whole story. A real slut will beg me to play instead of acting as if I were the one that wanted to do it"

Lillian felt ditzy and confused, she didn't know what to say but she was getting horny. "Please Megan, could we play?"

"I don't know. You don't sound that interested"

Lillan swallowed what remained of her pride and begged

"Please, Megan, I want to feel how is to be cuffed, to be naked and really unable to even cover myself"

"Do you really want that?"

"Yes", said Lillian, this time was being sincere even when she didn't fully admitted it to herself.

"OK. If you want to play that much, you'll need to convince me. After all I am not a slut, I don't play these games, What will you give me if I play with you?"

"What?...", that was completely unexpected, "What do you want?", said Lillian.

"I don't know, you may give me some clothes"

"I don't have many clothes, and I don't have anything nice enough for you", It was very humiliating, but all of her current clothes were well below in class what that former porno model would wear.

"Yes, you are right, but still I want you to make some sacrifice. Tell you what, I will play with you if you give me your underwear, all of it".

Lillian was mesmerized and her pussy was dripping like a faucet. "I can go for more underwear to the storage, I just need to organize a trip with Karen next weekend. I need more clothes and shoes anyway. Still I need a set for my visit to Ms. Barbara this thursday ", she thought and said, "Ok, deal, I will keep one set and give you the rest"

"No deal slut. If you want it, you must pay in full"

Lillian was confused, she didn't remember why she was bargaining, she just know she had to do it, her pussy wanted it and her foggy mind tried to convince herself that it was also needed to have the photo session the next day.

"Ok. Deal"

"Get them out of the suitcase while I look for something", said Megan and marched to her room.

Lillian pulled the three underwear sets that she had and shivered. She hoped to convince Megan to gave them back at the end of the game.

"Ok. Said Megan, take this scissors and cut all the underwear into little pieces and put them inside this cloth bag"

Lillian was shocked, she wouldn't have a chance to talk Megan out of the deal after they had "played", but it was too late to negotiate or something. She slowly cut all of her underwear and she realized that she will have to go without wearing a bra or panty to college in a couple of days in order to show Ms. Barbara naked pictures of herself taken in Megan's studio. Lillian shivered with shame.

"Thanks slut", said Megan while closing a plastic zipper of the small cloth bag, "This will make a lovely travel pillow", she said putting the pillow under her neck, "the stuffing is perfect".

Lillian blushed and remained quiet.

"OK, now I will comply with my part of the deal", said Megan and Lillian shivered with arousal, shame and anticipation.

Megan cuffed Lillian's hands behind her back and closed the padlock, and then surprisingly, she used a small belt to tie Lillian's elbows together, so her arms were now completely useless.

Lillian felt a rush of fear and horniness and her respiration became short and fast.

Megan took the cuff's key and dropped it in her handbag while looking amused at Lillian, "Should I keep this key or should I hand it to Karen?"

"No please!", said Lillian.

Megan understood that Lillian didn't want her cousin involved, still she found her own teases very funny.

"OK. How do you feel slut?"

"Fine", said Lillian, not knowing what more to say.

"Just fine, after all that you begged for this, I thought you'd be horny. Oh ... I get it! It is still not enough for you"

Lillian said, "no, I am already horny, really",

Of course Megan could see her dripping pussy, but she didn't acknowledge Lillian's words and said,

"Ok. Slut, sit on the center of the couch. Now put your right foot here over the couch"

Reluctantly Lillian complied

Megan pulled leather cuff with a metal ring out of her handbag and closed it around her right ankle, She then pulled her right leg back and right and using another little belt she tied the ring to the back of the wooden armrest of the couch. She repeated the same operation with Lillian's left leg, and pulled Lillian's hips to the edge of the couch. Lillian was wide open, she felt very exposed and horny. Megan was giggling happily and used another small belt and tied it around Lillian's eyes as a very effective blindfold.

Lillian was almost hyperventilating. She felt the breeze in her asshole and pussy, she was wide open and she was really unable to cover herself in anyway. Megan giggled and put a chair in front of the couch and after a couple of minutes of anticipation when Lillian could hear Megan's breath very close to her, she finally touched Lillian.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.