Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

I was just wallowing in my control of my mother. It's hard to explain but the thought that my mother gladly gave me her ass was almost better than the actual fucking of said ass. My mother had fallen in love with not only me but was in full scale lust with my prick. One day I was lying on the couch watching TV when my mother came in and without a word, got a pillow, pulled off her top and bra and knelt on the pillow, soon my dick was being gently licked and sucked. I felt that my mom would have licked me until breakfast time tomorrow. When I reached for her head to pull her further on me, that was the signal she was waiting for; a little victory for her, suddenly she went from gently ministering to her favorite dick to a sex crazed cunt that wanted to swallow my dick whole. I never said a word about cumming, but she probably picked up on it from my hands tightening on her head. Good cocksucker that she is, she only swallowed a little and I could feel my dick afloat in my own cum inside her mouth. By now mom knew how I liked my cocksucking, she knew I was too sensitive to take a direct licking, but I could feel her tongue stirring my cum and her spit to gently bathe my slow wilting cock. As it got softer, mom formed a vacuum around my dick as she slowly pulled off. I always enjoyed this part and stopped watching TV as she moved her head to look at me. She slowly opened her mouth to show off her mouthful, as she smiled at me, cum ran out over the corners of her mouth as she slowly swallowed. Then she took a finger and wiped the spillage and sucked that finger clean. She softly said, "Thank You" and lifted my prick and put it back in her mouth.

We were joined by her mouth until my program ended, "Mom, you are a good cunt and a great cocksucker."

It had taken a while but mom now understood that being called a good cunt and a good cocksucker were compliments not curses, mom's final suck was hard enough to leave my cock almost dry as she slowly got up. "Would you like pork chops for supper?"

Over dinner, I asked mom how she was going to fix me up with Jane.

"You know you could do the same with her as you did the others, just show her, her own films."

"Oh yeah, but I thought you might like to help me, tell you what, you get me both Jane and Carol and maybe, just maybe we'll go look at a small Lexus for you."

"Well, you know Jane's a little plump but she's also sort of weird, she doesn't like dirty talk," mom laughed, "she wouldn't say prick with one in her mouth. I'll tell you she likes me and I bet I could invite her over and have her going down on me just so you could walk in on us. Maybe you could force me to whip her or fuck her while she eats me out. She says she hates the dirty part of sex but she really gets off on being forced to do stuff.

Now that Carol, there isn't much she won't do, would it be a turn on for you to pretend to be a virgin and I'll ask her to help my son grow up? After she figures out shes been had, I could come in and sit on her face while you ass fuck her, how's that? Worth a new car for baby?' That's my mom, money's the bottom line!

"Carol tell me about this tie up stuff, what happens if I tie you up and invite some strangers over to fuck you. That work for you? Maybe we tie you up and fuck you, then blindfold you. When Gordon comes home from school you're still in bed tied up and blindfolded, Bet he'd like that!" Both my mother and Rose Brewer had talked about Carol, Gordon's mother, being a real party girl. After I had John and Bob on board with fucking their mothers I was getting a little more cautious with additional recruits. I came across a tape I had somehow missed, this one stared Carol, Gorden's mom. Before I knew about the sex aspect she had always struck me as the most fun of all the mothers. In this tape I watched Carol get tied up and then retied, in lots of different positions. One that got my dick hard was her arms were tied behind her at the wrists, then a rope went up to the ceiling and she had no choice but to bend over or dislocate her shoulders as the rope was pulled on. I had read somewhere this was the Spanish Inquisition's favorite. Once she was bent over like that some guy in a mask first whipped her ass and then just fucked her ass unmercifully. Now I love an ass fuck and really enjoy spanking some grown up woman's ass till they call me daddy. But this looked like really rough stuff. In another scene, Carol was suspended by her wrists and ankles belly down and some guy sat on her like she was a swing. Later on there was the standard porn shit. All people did was point and Carol would dive on a dick or a pussy. I had to think about that shit for a couple of days. I knew there was no way I was going that far with anybody. A spanking, some embarrassment, a general fucking around but not that heavy shit.

John, Bob and I got Gordon to the side one day and in our usual teen ways were soon talking about pussy. After a while we all confessed to fucking our mothers and would Gordon like a taste of them? Well, sure! No surprise there,

"Look Gordon, you fuck our moms we got to fuck yours, otherwise it's not fair."

"Jeez guys, you think I wouldn't fuck my mother? She comes back from some of these parties she goes to, reeking, but she ain't gonna let me touch her!" So, it was agreed that if we got his mom to fuck him he would get her to fuck us. We didn't tell him that in actuality she'd be fucking us first and then him.

I picked a day when I knew we'd be alone all day. " Hello, Mrs Madison, Gordon home?" As expected she told me he wouldn't be back to later. "Look as long as I'm here, let me show you this tape about Gordon, he really looks good." As she sat down I hit the start button, this was the one where Mrs. G was swinging back and forth each arm and leg extended, it was a pussy on shot and as she would swing closer to the camera somebody was sliding a zucchini into her.

No fighting, no yelling, Mrs Madison just slumped on the sofa next to me. She obviously remembered the performance. "Please, please turn that off!" I was so surprised by her reaction, or lack of one, that I hit the pause button. "Is it money, I don't have a lot..."

"I don't need any money but I could use some of what I've seen on this film."

The usual, "I couldn't do that and my usual, guess we go public.

"OK" and Carol held her hands out wrists crossed. I was shocked at this quick submission and wondered if there was a trick involved. Experience had taught me that the easiest way to handle my bevy of film stars was to break them on the very first day. Not only were they obedient afterwards, they were thankful for the slightest crumb of kindness, so I had put a lot of thought into our first meeting. "Stand up, get your clothes off. Now!" She jumped, always a turn on. I was going to own this bondage slut. Carol stripped so fast it was almost dull, sort of like taking off a raincoat. I figured I had better start to take charge.

"Stand still, shoulders back, get your hands to the sides." I walked slowly around her. Once behind her, I moved close enough that I knew she could feel my breath. Still from behind I ran a hand down each side to the flare of her hips. I ran one hand over her ass, just touching, no prodding, As I walked in front of her I hefted her boobs. Note I didn't fondle them I just put a hand under each and lifted as if I was trying to guess her weight. I brought my hand up to cradle her chin. "Open wide, tongue out please. Is that all the further your tongue goes?"

"Who do you think you..." Was as far as she got before I hit her hard in the stomach. She started to curl up trying to get her breath. I grabbed a tit and held her upright. Poor Carol, torn between trying to get a breath and afraid of having a tit torn off. I put my other hand back on her chin,

"Open wide, tongue out, please." She was standing, trying to get totally upright, breathing through her mouth even with her tongue out. But she was trying to get her tongue out further than last time. Letting go of her chin, I took her tongue between my thumb and forefinger. "now, that's not so hard, is it? She tried to nod yes... "If I let go of your tit you'll stand still for me. Won't you?" She tried to nod yes again as I still held her tongue, that nod and the tears in her eyes were such a turn on! "OK, I'm going to tie you up, you seem to enjoy that, and then we'll have a little talk, OK?" Once again she nodded as much as she could with me holding her tongue. I let go, "You can put it back in your mouth now." She stood in front of me I could see she was rubbing her tongue trying to get rid of the taste of my fingers.

First I tied her hands behind her. Then bound her legs to a broomstick, my home made spreader bar. Yes, I know, pretty standard. But in preparation I had made a couple of stops before I got here. Most real hardware stores still carry that flat brass sash chain. I put a dog's nylon choke collar on Carol and clipped one end of the chain to the collar, then down, spread her ass cheeks and snaked the chain up when I started to spread her cunt to put the chain in she tried to squirm away screaming "NO" a knee in the cunt stopped her resistance, two fingers spread her pussy lips. I laid the chain flat inside her cunt and pulled tight. One of the nice things, for me, was that this chain was cheaply made, there were all sorts of rough edges. When Carol went up on tiptoe I knew it was taut. Then I clipped it on to front of her collar,. For my final addition I got some nylon fishing line, that went around the rope on her wrists, then I pulled her wrists high up on her back, then the fishing line went around her neck and back down to her wrists, Now Carol had to stand straight, the nylon line insured that, and as she stood upright the chain was chaffing her ass and cunt ... A gag in her mouth and I ignored her and watched TV for a half hour. She was in agony, I could see where the fish line was cutting her neck and her puss and ass cheeks were getting a bright red. By the time the TV show was over, Carol was moving her weight from one foot to the other; looking at her squirming, I realized my pleasure was in proportion to her discomfort. I turned to her standing next to the couch. "Do you agree that I can teach you more than you want to know about bondage?" A careful nod of the head, the way I had done her, every movement was painful. "If I take the gag off would you like to suck my dick, who knows, a good blowjob, I might be willing to remove, oh say the chain. Would you like to suck my dick? A vigorous nod, followed immediately by a wince. Because of the way she was tied, I had to help her get down on her knees. Certainly was an interesting blow job, with the restraints, it was slow, only fast thing was Carol's tongue, Her lips would move slowly up and down my dick while her tongue was thrashing me inside her mouth. I reached behind her and pulled her wrists higher, that released some of the pressure from the line around her neck. She showed her gratitude by swallowing my dick. I could hear and feel her taking short shallow breaths through her nose as she gulped on my dick. Came, in her throat, moved back to mouth so she could taste my cum., last squirts on her face. When I cut the nylon line Carol almost cried in relief.

After a couple of swallows. "Thank you, thank you so much. I promise to be good, can I suck you some more?" How high up the food chain do you think I felt? That question, plaintively asked by a friend's mother with her face dripping with my come. Later, when I removed the chain I massaged baby lotion into her cunt lips and ass cheeks; guess who came? I let her lie on my lap as she recovered from that, weird to me, cum.

"Stand up now, we have a lot to talk about." As she stood there she just couldn't help herself, she had to rub her ass and then her pussy, where the chain had chaffed her. As she shifted from foot to foot I explained her future to her. About the money and the sex. The money was easy for her.

"Well how much is there?"

"Not your worry, you'll get $300 a week until I tell you there's no more."

What would I have to do, I mean..."

"Carol, you'd have to continue doing all the stuff I've seen on these tapes, suck, fuck, eat pussy, an occasional spanking."

How do I know that I'll get the money, you're not going to tell anybody are you?"

As a matter of fact, I'm going to tell a lot of people! You know most of them, they star in some of your films. There's one major difference between what you used to do and what you're going to be doing. Your new boyfriends are going to be boys, just like me."

Before she could interrupt I went on, I rattled off the names of several of the already recruited mothers, "Now they and their sons are all part of our group, we're going to have a get together this weekend, I want you and Gordon to be there!'

It may be group sex, it may be incest, but it sure ain't new. Carol's objections were so standard, I could almost repeat them to her before she opened her mouth.

"Not with my son"

"you're going to meet eight mother's that proudly fuck their sons."

"What would he think"

"If Gordon's like me and the rest, he will be so proud of his mother, he won't be able to wait to show her off to the others.

"I'd be so ashamed"

That was said to me as she rubbed the raw spots on her cunt.

"He'll never respect me"

"Look Carol, I fuck my mother, I've seen the film, you've eaten my mother's cunt, I never counted, but what, 20 different dicks you've sucked on those tapes? Tell you what we're going to do, I'll tie you to the bed and fuck you, if you're any good, I'll respect you, you're not any good, I'll whip your ass and leave you tied and blindfolded for Gordon to find you. I finally gave her the option, tie her ankles to her neck or he hold them while I fuck her. To my dismay she said she'd hold them, I had had a vision of her almost being strangled by the ropes while I fucked her. She had the perfect small narrow hips to make her look spectacular in this position. I Reached and pulled her tits forward so her legs were pushing them in to even more prominence.

As it was, she let go as she was cumming which was very nice as it gave me the opportunity to spank her ass for letting go. After 5 whacks she was swearing she would never let me down again; five more and she came again for me. A sweet little cum puppy for my collection.

The tie up stuff was fun, a nice change of pace, but hooking Gordon was pretty much the standard surprise of catching our moms eating each other. The scenario was getting boring and I started trying to think of something new. Of course watching Gordon go from scared young boy to his idea of super stud on my mom was always fun. Mom never disappointed, she would always tell the new guy how big, how good, he was; couple that with her giving in to her demanding clit and taking off to cum heaven where she would almost buck the poor guy off. Then to top it off I would catch her looking ashamedly towards me, embarrassed over cumming with somebody else, just would help to make my day. Even more so when that night, I could comfort her as she apologized for enjoying a different dick.

"No mom, Mary, don't apologize, what makes me hot for you is that you are such a cunt, my whore, I watch you cum on another dick and all I can think of is spanking you. I want you to cum with everybody every time! When you and another mom cum on each other I feel so hot, Honey, you're not cumming from the fucking or the licking, you're cumming for me! You cum to show me your love." Mom kissed me sill trying to figure out what I was saying.

I would usually fuck the soon to be incestuous mother, missionary style just so I could watch her sneak peeks of her son fucking mom. I had set up the game plan for these first timer things; usually side by side blow jobs, moms switching half way so they end up sucking their own sons, side by side fucking, a round of pussy eating by the moms and a farewell cowgirl fuck. Looking up at four tits bouncing was usually enough to convince any guy that he had found a new life style.

We had done this enough that mom even had a more or less standard speech to give the first time moms. "Don't be scared, you know how much fun we had when it was swapping husbands, sons are crazy, really, they just fuck your brains out. If you nursed your boy as a baby, you won't believe how it feels when he sucks one of your boobs! I'll tell you right now, a couple of the boys are better than the others, but there are no bad fucks in our group. You remember how the husbands used to almost force us to go down on each other? It's different when it's with the boys, somehow seems natural, more family. You want, I'll give you some right now to loosen you up!"

I thought I would surprise my mother one day and stopped at Carol's on the way home from school, since I had been thinking about this all day I was a very quick cum "Make sure your asshole is shit free, I plan I fucking your ass and don't want to meet any turds. You're not sure, take an enema now."

She assured me her ass was clear for boring! With Carol you were always pushing to find new ways of fucking with her, the sex was easy, the bondage and embarrassment took thought and effort. Today I thought having her bent over her kitchen table among the coffee cups and the newspapers would be nice. Hey don't like it, be a better housekeeper! Carol had me lubed up and was bent over boobs flat on the table in a flash.

"Stay!" Whenever possible I tried to make instructions to her sound like dog training. I went to the kitchen door and pulled back the curtains covering the door window. "Maybe we'll get a chance to show off for someone. We get caught I guess the only thing you can do is fuck them to keep them quiet." The cunt grinned at the idea. Sunshine, a kitchen, a friend's mother, my dick, her ass, life is fucking good! I reached forward and pulled her hair to lift her head. "Carol, out of the group, you have one of the better asscunts, you know that, right? Does Gordon like your ass as much as I do?" I knew she hated having to have a conversation while fucking, and if she hated it, I loved it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.