Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

One day I had Pamela drive me to Desiree's place. It was just one of those anonymous apartment complexes. As we were riding the elevator, I slipped a hand under Pammy's dress and put a hand on her ass. It was two in the afternoon and I wasn't worried about anyone else getting on with us, but if they did, well that's her problem. Little Pammy still didn't like getting pawed in public. She'd suck and fuck with the best of them, but in public, she still thought she had a reputation she had to live up to. On our Sundays it was fun to watch her squirm. The sex was great, but a bunch of boys casually pawing her while talking about last weeks history exam was a terrible shame for her. And being the oldest, she had the most sags and wrinkles, no one was saying no to Pammy in a bedroom, it was just in a room of other naked ladies, you couldn't help but notice the effects of gravity on the aging process. I'd had her over to our house and she no longer seemed to mind being naked or sucking or fucking with my mom in the room. She wasn't casual about it but since I'd made her and mom 69 for over two hours she and mom seemed cool about each other.

Most of the mother's had accepted the situation, they knew; put out or be exposed, put out or no money. I think the biggest problem was that their generation had grown up with all those rules, that sort of... 'will you respect me in the morning' ... shit. Now they were at parties or sleep overs where other women were naked or off giving blowjobs or getting ass fucked in front of 6 or 10 or even 20 people. My mom once told me how hard it was to watch somebody giving me a blowjob and not get jealous, you know, I look and that's my son, my dick, and somebody else has got it and they didn't ask me!

I know all you guys (the moms quickly learned not to call us boys, it was hard on their asses) love to show off, but I hate it, just hate it to have to stand there with somebody's cum running down my leg! I don't know what's worse, last Sunday Gordon told me to wipe off my leg and suck my finger clean and then later, I was still dripping he reached down and got a finger full off my thigh and fed it to me while he was talking to John. He never stopped talking! I was so embarrassed, It was so fucking hot! Sometimes when you guys treat us like a hunk of meat I get so turned on! I hate it and then I cum like Old Faithful! And then I see you with a finger up that Carol's ass and I want to get next to you and take that finger away from her and put it where it belongs. I know I'm being silly to be jealous, but every so often I want every bit of you for myself."

I thought it wouldn't be a good idea to tell her how much I loved watching her fuck somebody knowing that, that's mine, I made it, she does that because I told her to! I kissed her and I'll bet she thought it was because I loved her!

"We're going to meet a friend of mine, she's been nice enough to offer to give you a few lessons." Pamela's face started getting pale, I'm sure she was expecting a beating.

Des met us at the door in a short skirt and loose blouse. I made the introductions and could sense Pammy's fear. "Des here, works in a night club and she's going to teach you how to serve, I'm going to want you to work a few parties for my friends and it'll be good for you to learn the right way to do it.

"Des, show my friend here her new outfit and run her through the business of how to serve drinks. When I had told Des what I had in mind, she got right in the spirit of things and took me to a uniform and costume shop that had a back room for fetish people. We got a porno version of a french maid's outfit. Cut so low in front, no one could bend over without their boobs falling right out of the bra cups; as Des enjoyed showing me.

Flared hyper short skirt that showed both ass and puss. The clerk offered to get us some matching underwear but we said we were all set. First off Des showed Pamela the famous bunny dip, and how to put the cocktail napkin down with the drink, how to exchange ashtrays and wipe up spills then came the fun part.

"Here, try this on. We'll see how it fits." Pamela picked up the dress and started looking for a door to go change.

"No, Pammy, change right here, I want to watch and you might need some help from Des." By now Pamela knew she had no choice, turning away from the two of us she started getting undressed. When she was down to bra and panties. A soft gray that really stood out with her black nylons, by the way. She picked up the outfit.

Des jumped right in, "No Pammy. No underwear under this outfit, you'll see." She gave me a big wink behind Pamela's back. You may not be able to read anyone's complete expression from their back, but it wasn't hard to tell Pamela was very distressed. As she tried to step into the outfit, Des stopped her, "No, no, this goes on over your head, turn around I'll help you." There was a tremor around Pammy's shoulders and she stood still.

"Pamela Potter, turn when you're told to or daddy will spank!" When she slowly turned to face me, she was crying a little bit, by now tears never bothered me, if anything, my dick got harder. Most of the mom's, if they were crying were crying tears of resignation, they knew there was no way out and as one told me, 'I was crying because I knew I was going to like it, and I shouldn't like shit like that!' This was a little different, tears and a gray haired pussy, I made a mental note to tell Pammy to get a dye job, down there. Besides, down deep, for Pam, no distress equaled no fun!

Tears didn't mean a shit to Des, "OK, here we go." and she had Pam's arms up and the dress over her head and settled down on her hips in a flash. But that was just the start, first the side zip went half way up and Des grabbed Pam's boobs one by one and put them into their cups, then all zipped up under the arm. By now Pamela's lower lip was quivering. Des dragged her over to a full length mirror and showed her, her new image. She couldn't resist, "You look so hot!" And Pamela got a deep, tongue thrusting, kiss on her trembling lips. You could take a woman skinny dipping in a cesspool and then tell them they look hot, and for a moment, they'll believe you! The kiss at least stopped the tears We sat at a table in the dining room and Pamela brought us glasses of water, She didn't spill even when Des ran a hand all the way up her leg and grabbed her ass. Last thing was that Des made her take off and put on the outfit by herself. I hadn't thought of it, but holding your tits in a topless cup and trying to zip a dress is almost a three handed job. After watching her struggle for a while, Des showed her the trick, zip up and put your tits were you want them afterwards. I found it fun to watch someone pulling on their top and shoving and pushing a tit where they want it to go. A few more servings of water and we were set.

"Alright Pamela, you are set to be the hostess with the mostess! Now before our next get together, get your pubes dyed, gray does not look that nice on a pretty pussy like yours. And you should pay Des for the lessons. I think a hundred is OK and for a tip, why don't you get her off?"

Des stood up, "Come on we can do it right here, slip these off for me hon." I could see by the look on Pamela that she did not like being called 'hon' But she did as she was told and had the skirt unzipped and down and was tugging on Des mini panties. As Des stepped out of her clothes she casually said, "Pick those up and smooth them out." As I watched Pam brushing at Des's skirt, I wondered how many times she had said much the same thing to her maid. I was almost certain that she never said what Des said next, "Come here and eat your mistress's pussy! Do a real good job, or mommy will spank!"

"Oh Paul! She's sucking so good. How much pussy have you eaten girl? Des had both hands in Pamela's hair and was just holding her in place as Des's body took over. Suddenly Des's legs went over Pam's shoulders as she knelt there, and as Des came, her heels beat a tattoo on Pam's back. "Good cunt, you are so good, lift your ass, Paul, fuck her! She deserves it! I felt like I was in some 1940s porn film. My dick plowing Pam as she ate pussy, Pam's outfit was highly erotic. I looked down and Pamela had both hands up holding Des's boobs, somebody liked being the middle of this sandwich!

I guess Des could tell when I came because of me pulling back on Pam. I was standing there loving the sensations on my spent dick and the vision in front of me. Pam was just holding Des's boobs and Des was smiling down on her new lover. "Paul, bring that dick over here." I unplugged and was excited that Des was going to clean my dick fresh out of our Pammy. As I got along side of her, she pulled Pammy's hair, "Up you go Fifi, time to clean dick." and holding her by the hair she pointed Pamela's face at my dick. There wasn't a second of hesitation, I might not have been a black guy, but between us, Des and I had given Pamela Potter her needed dose of humiliation. After eating a waitress's pussy Pam was now happily cleaning a dirty dick.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.