Joys of Accounting
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

I had a favorite restaurant that I would take the sleep over moms for breakfast the next morning. Most times with them wearing one of the remote control vibrators. I was driving one of waitress there nuts; where was this kid, getting all these women, not only that, but the women always paid! I don't know what all the other guys did, but I enjoyed treating them as part guest, part new servant. Things like; "In this closet, these four hangers are for you, put your makeup stuff on this shelf in the bathroom." and "Look as long as we've got all this time. Is there anything new or different you'd like to try?" All of them understood there was no sense in bringing a robe. Of course, with every one, we'd watch porn, either of them or I'd let them pick one of the other mothers star turn, always while they were on my lap and I had a finger or a hand inside of them. You give a woman two cums and never kiss her she gets anxious, and an anxious fuck is a very good fuck indeed.

Since my dad had died and I found the keys to a cache of porno tapes and off shore bank accounts, I had been fucking my mom. If she didn't fuck me, I had threatened to publish the tapes, and the bigger threat to her, turn the money and accounts over to the cops. At first my mom had been really adamant about no sex but when she thought about getting a job, she fell in love with me and my dick. Maybe I'm supposed to feel bad that my mom's a whore for money, but I was fucking her and a bunch of her friends from those tapes, so I wasn't calling anybody names. There were like 20 couples shown on the tapes. Some I recognized as neighbors, others mom had identified for me. There were several that nobody seemed to know, just weekend pick ups. There was the money, or should I say the off shore accounts. None of dad's clients seemed to be gangsters rather they were regular business men with cash businesses; gas stations, cleaners, drug stores, convenience stores, doctors, dentists all generate a lot of cash and money brings temptations. Fine upstanding pillars of the community that just happened to be lying cheats. There were three accounts that worried me, they had different sequenced file numbers and no one had come around asking questions, that money just sat there. I had read enough crime novels that I was a little scared of when there would be an approach on those. I let the money in those sit there.

The other accounts I had moved from here to there and there and there some more, and closed all the original accounts. I'm no FBI accountant, but I'm pretty sure that anyone goes looking, all they'll find are those three open accounts and a bunch of closed ones. In the mean time I'm paying out several people at so much a week, I give the money to the ladies I'm having sex with, I don't know or care if they've told their husbands, I'm not fucking their husbands.

I had met Des at the restaurant where I usually took the moms after an overnighter. I was there on a rare Saturday when I was alone. Sitting at the counter with a mouthful of egg, I was brought back to the present when I heard. "What happened, strike out or go broke?" It was Desiree, she still had some eye shadow on from the night before. She saw my confusion, "Well you're usually in here with some older woman so I thought you might have broke your lucky streak." She was smiling and not in a smart ass way.

"No, I just needed a rest break," I laughed, "I'm not as young as I used to be." We both laughed. After she told me where she worked I got us moved over to a booth and it took us a while but we had a nice afternoon in my mother's bed. It was so different, I had no leverage on Des, I had to ask and cajole to get a feel and work even harder to get laid, it was fun for me. One thing though, the multitude of moms that I had been fucking had taught me enough tricks that Des was impressed with the sex. We ended up having casual sex now and then, I guess we were fuck buddies before the phrase became popular. I asked Des one day if she knew any place a girl could be a part time whore.

She quickly explained to me you either are a whore or not a whore, ain't no part time in that!" I explained about Rose wanting to try it. A couple of weeks later, Des brought it up. She might have a 'thing' for my friend. It was a special high dollar bachelor party coming up at the club where she worked.

When I told Rose that I had found her a whore's job, she was all "oh, no!, I was joking, I couldn't, but," then she actually said, "What kind of girl do you think I am? Blah, blah, blah" "Rosie, I think you're the kind of mother that fucks all of her son's friends, I think you enjoy eating pussy and since you are fucking me to get money, I think you are already a whore! It took a couple of minutes but I finally realized that what was really going on here was Rose wanted the entire fantasy whore experience complete with mean pimp. The role sort of felt very natural to me. "Cunt, knock off this shit, you're a whore, my whore, you do what I tell you to do and you bring me the money or I'll whip your ass!"

That quick, "Yes daddy."

"I'll be here tomorrow at noon, be dressed to meet the woman who going to interview you for the job." When Desiree picked me she had on tight jeans and a modest vee necked sweater, when we got to Rose's house, the table was laid out for some sort of High Tea and Rose had on a cocktail dress as if we were at the benefit for the opera! She had dressed for a chance to get a job as a whore! Wonderful. I made the introductions and explained, to Rose's embarrassment, that she was looking for some sex work.

I had told Des enough about Rose that she picked up immediately on what was going on. "Now look, Rose right? I need somebody that can handle a gang bang, can you handle 10 guys? It's a bachelor party, sucking fucking, probably use your ass. Three, four hours tops. They will make you watertight, that OK with you? You do swallow, right, no spitting on this job!" I was watching Rosie's face, it was like she was being told Santa will be here in a little while. I knew that Des wasn't like most of our mothers, submissive or into B&D, but people like Rosie bring it out in all of us. "OK take off your clothes, let's see if you measure up." Now I was getting hot, where was this going?

Rose impressed me, no blushing as she stated unzipping. She stood proudly in bra and panties, sort of that models pose, one leg slightly forward, knee bent. "Well drop the bra, we're not paying for saggy tits!" As Rose reached for the clasp the blush started, I was glad, this wouldn't be half the fun if she wasn't a little ashamed! Des didn't let me down. Standing in front of Rose she reached forward and hefted, the only word that fits, a boob. I watched as she just sort of bounced Rose's tit in her hand, it wasn't romance or lust, it was judging, Des could have been buying cantaloupes! And Rose realized it, I saw her shove her chest out in pride over her tits. "Not bad, drop those panties!"

Now Rosie was getting into the program, "Yes ma'am" as she skinned them down her legs Des walked around and grabbed Rose's ass, once again not so much a sexual act but as if testing for elasticity. Rose almost whimpered in excitement.

Back in front of a naked Rose, her house and she was the only naked person in the room! Des kept the pressure on, "Paul, you've had her, is she a good fuck and suck gal? Does what she's told?"

Watching Rose, I wouldn't have been surprised if she wet herself in excitement. "Yeah, Rosie's a good girl, besides you have any trouble with her, you can whip her, that should be good for extra money"

"OK honey, the job pays $500 plus tips, you make your own tips by making the johns happy, now look I'll be there as hostess, but you're the sex. You eat pussy? We work it right, we'll get you a couple hundred extra if you go down on me in front of all the guys." Rose nodded that she did enjoy a good muff munch. Des unzipped her jeans and pushed down her panties, "Let's see you at work; come on, everybody sucks and fucks, I need proof you eat pussy. It was almost a muff tackle rather than a muff dive, Rose was so hot! I was treated to that always lovely sight of one woman doing another with the added kick that one was naked and the other was fully clothed. In no time Des was playing with Rose's hair, "You know how to do it, you're the cunt lap queen, don't stop nooow!" And that quick Des got off, not so much on Rose's tongue but on the situation!

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.