Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

"Mrs Potter, You asked me to look for anything with your name on it, I've found a couple of files, I wonder if we could meet and see if you can identify them." We agreed to meet at the coffee shop in the nearby Holiday Inn. The cunt had the balls to tell me not to worry as she would bring the reward money. We had a back booth and it was two in the afternoon, so we basically had the place to ourselves. The pompous old bitch had the guts to put an envelope on the table top as if it were the crown jewels. She really thought $20.00 would buy something. After we got our Ice Teas I opened my laptop, "Take a look, is this you? I just don't recognize some..." She slammed the lid on my laptop as she saw herself sucking some black cock. From the look in her eyes I was glad we were meeting in a public place otherwise she might have tried to kill me.

The two waitresses talking up front looked our way at the noise, I smiled and waved them off. By now I had gone through this with several irate matrons. Most of them I just wanted a piece of something new, I had seen tears, heard yelling, ducked slaps and dodged kicks. Poor Mrs Potter, she was dealing with an experienced negotiator.

"Give me that...

"Here's your money...

"I'll have you arrested...

"Do you know who you're dealing...

The only real difference was that this time they were whispered threats. "OK stop threatening and listen. Of course I have several dups of that disk, by the way did you know there are three others that your skills are prominently featured? What are you going to arrest me for, so far I haven't asked for anything? I don't give a shit about who or what you think you are, those disks show a lady that loves sex, and really likes it with black guys." I pushed a piece of paper towards her. "Look have I got those addresses right? The list contained the members of the board of some of her husband's companies, The chairs of several of the charities she was prominent in, along with the head of the local children's hospital that she was a big fund raiser for. For the hell of it, I had added the pastors of the two larger churches in town. I continued, "You know this computer technology is wonderful, I've made several 8X10 glossies off just that first disk, Now look I thought about blackmailing you for sex and money, but I think I've got a better idea. I can fix you up with several teenage boys that can fuck your brains out. These are not rich kids, I was thinking that if you set up a scholarship program for their college, they'd have to keep their mouths shut and you could do just about anything with them. See when I look at these discs I see somebody who gets off on being debased, I think that's why the black guys are there. Now, think about a bunch of teenagers putting you through your paces, That could be fun for everybody. You get fucked, you teach them all about sex, they get to go to college, and you get a tax deduction."

Since I found my father's stash of tapes and discs, some of the most enjoyable parts of these confrontations has been watching the woman buckle. Mrs Potter seemed made of sterner stuff. She was angry, no she was beyond anger, her look actually scared me, this woman could kill. "Look Mrs P let me make your situation clear. I dropped off several letters at an office I know, their mail gets picked up for delivery in about 4 hours. I don't go back and get those envelopes, you are in for a few exciting weeks. Now get that look off your face and listen to me! I'm offering you unlimited sex of any kind you want, only with white guys, you get a real tax deduction and you have a good time! Here is how the rest of your day is going to go. I'm going to the bathroom, you're going to pay the check and wait for me by the lobby door, I've already rented a room; we are going to that room and I'm going to do what ever I want and you are going to say thank you. Remember we have to be done in three hours so I can beat the mailman."

It was hard, but I didn't look back as I walked to the washroom. I will admit that once in the men's room, I did have to wash some sweaty palms! How nice, as I entered the snack shop there was Mrs. P standing by the lobby door clutching her designer handbag. As we stepped into the elevator, I looked at the key card, "Six please" That got me another dirty look. "Pamela. It is Pamela right, you keep up with this look shit, I may just walk out of here and let the post office make it's appointed rounds. Start being nice, or else!" Silence, but at least the look was gone. When we got to the room, I handed her the card, I could see the question in her eyes, "Look Pammy we are doing this together, be nice and open the door for us." Once inside, I handed her the ice bucket, "Go get us some, sex is thirsty work." While she was gone, I stuck a different DVD in the laptop and put some soft music on. A soft knock and Mrs P was back, "OK get us both a glass and come sit next to me." It wasn't hard to tell that Mrs. P didn't like being bossed and even more so by a teenager! But the big scowl was gone. We sat, side by side, not touching, on the other bed was my laptop, I knew this tape well, ah here it is. Mrs P. tied up being whipped by a black kid, from what I could see he was putting his back in to it.

I had made up my mind that Mrs Potter wasn't getting her money back. "Look anyone sees those discs and tapes will know you are a dick and pussy ridden woman. I want you to be a cunt for me, SHUT UP you are not in charge here. I want you to suck and fuck on command, Now take off your clothes or get out."

Watching a society cunt, crumple right before your eyes is a hell of a kick for a kid. Well, sure for a kid like me anyway. I looked Mrs Potter in the eye as I watched her go from violently angry to questioning, as she thought over her options, to a slow realization that she was no longer in charge. Right before my eyes I saw her go from haughty matron to a prick whipped cunt. I really liked that. The march of emotions across her face turned my dick into a diamond cutting tool. Mrs Potter was almost a stereotype of a fifty year old; salt and pepper black hair cut short and just brushed, no hairspray for that lady. At most 10 pounds overweight. The dress she had on showed a little cleavage, not enough to be sexy but enough to remind people they were dealing with a woman. There were a few wrinkles at the top of her cleavage but as I was to find out, without implants she still had a firm set on her. As she proudly told me later 100 crunches a day on the boobs with the thighmaster and a 100 on the legs.

As tears slowly ran down her cheeks she put down her purse and started to reach behind her to unbutton the fitted wool dress she had on.

I walked over and sat in an easy chair as she struggled to control herself. Her chin was actually quivering as she finally got hr buttons undone and started to pull the dress over her head.

"Whoa, stop, I want to see what you look like with the dress at your waist" Poor bitch, she just stood there with the dress bunched at her belly. "OK, take off the rest of the wrapping!" With a deep breath, she pulled her dress over her head. She stood there with a dress in her hand and absolutely no idea of what to do next. It was sort of a senior porn moment, matching conservative bra and panty girdle, that along with the panty hose didn't make for a playboy moment but I was overjoyed and turned on beyond belief. She was around fifty and stood in front of my 15 year old hard on, totally defenseless. I was dripping with desire, but I was going to prolong and enjoy this. "Mrs Potter, I have a few new rules for you, when you are coming to me, never ever panty hose! I prefer skirts and blouses, I like cleavage, I like sexy underwear. Now step closer!"

Still holding her dress she walked to me, "closer!" now she was a foot away. "Did those black guys call you a lot of names when they did that stuff?" Pamela started to cry, my day was getting better and better. I put an arm around her and pulled her close. Now look Pamela, here's my only offer, you fuck and suck on command, I may spank and whip you but it will be consensual; unless you fuck up, then there would be punishments." On screen two black kids were pissing on Mrs P. "I got to tell you, I'm not into pissing and that water sports shit, but you need that, I can do it as a favor to you Now I've seen you eating pussy, in fact there's one where you eat my mom out. You want to do that I've got gals for you. As the bra came off I was surprised at how little her tits sagged. She shuddered and I just sat waiting. Her thumbs went in the waistband of her pantyhose and she did that little left, right shimmy women do as they work stuff off their hips. Half way down her thighs she stopped, I finally helped and held out a hand. Using one hand to balance she got first one and then the other leg unsheathed.

I'll say this much for her she was tough, "Satisfied?" and she stood in front of me rather defiantly.

"Not yet, step closer!" Now I had tits less than six inches from my eyes. I reached out and stroked her pussy. She jumped. "Take it easy, I'm going to touch you a lot," I pulled her wrist and had her sitting on my lap. "That's right, arm around my neck, now open your legs." She did as she was told. I reached out and cupped a boob. A little flabby for my taste but still worth playing with. "Now Pamela, I'm going to play with your tits and finger fuck you until you whisper in my ear what your favorite sex positions are, and how you feel about anal. Some of your co stars on those discs tell me they like me in their ass."

Perversion, I guess, is in the eye of the beholder; here I was fucking my own mother, I had a couple of others besides her that fucked and sucked just about on command, I'd had women eat pussy and suck my dick fresh out of their ass. But right now, I had an old naked society rich bitch sitting on my lap, with her jewelery on, full daytime makeup, (well the mascara was running) I was playing with her tits and she was crying, this was fucking hot! When my hand went to her crotch she had a reflexive attempt at closing her knees but remembered and opened her legs wider. A first for me, a bone dry pussy! I was amazed she wasn't chaffed! I got three fingers wet in my mouth and managed to get inside Pammy. "Pamela, Pammy, a couple of things, you know about the no panty hose, but when you're going to be with me and your pussy is this dry, always pre lube. You understand? In fact, start carrying a small tube of lube with you, in case we run into each other" No answer, just looking straight ahead,. Well I know how to handle that shit. Fingers almost out of her cunt, put my thumb along the outside of one pussy lip and I gave her a good shaking. She yelled, more out of fear than pain, because I knew I wasn't trying to hurt her.

"Cunt, when I ask you a question, you answer, or fucking else."

Now she was looking at me, "I'm sorry, yes sir no more panty hose"

Never let up. I held my fingers up to her mouth, "Wet em up or you're going to have one sore cunt." She wasn't happy but she did lick my fingers and pursed her lips to get them wet. The second time in her puss was much better, besides her own saliva I think my cunt shake got her to start lubing. In a few minutes her body started to betray her, there was some natural lube and she tucked her head into my neck. "See what happens when you're a good little cunt. I'm here to make us both feel good. When you start getting hotter, you can whisper what kinds of sex you like." I had developed a taste for breaking these cunts. Bitches would like to pretend that was somebody else on those tapes or discs, but I had to give my dad full credit, all of his cunt were horny, Pamela was no different, I hadn't had a finger in her for five minutes when I felt her first response. "That's it Pammy, get comfortable we're going to be here a while." No blush, but I could see the shame in her eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.