Joys of Accounting
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

I did the same thing with Jim on John's mother, Rose. For Rose's sake I played up the whore side of the relationship. I had told Jim that I could get him laid for $20.00. With Rose there was no need for prelims, she knew what her function was in my life.

"Rose. You remember Jim, Jane's son? I know John won't be back until late I thought you'd like to entertain us." I walked up and kissed her hard. And as I stepped back, "How about being our topless waitress for a while?" I was pulling her shirt over her head as I talked, "Jim, come here and undo Rosie's bra." I had a wonderful time watching John sitting bug eyed as a topless mother brought us some cokes and then sat at the table with us. She might be able to sit there pretending she didn't notice her bare tits. Jim sure couldn't, "Rose, I couldn't help notice that Jim like your boobs, if you're going to be our topless waitress, maybe you should give him a little lap dance." We smiled at each other, as she got up and wedged herself between Jim and the table, as she went to sit on his lap her tits somehow got forced into his face. Well that was the start, soon it was sucky fucky time. Rose was in heaven, two boys telling her, do this, do that!

Jim was a goner, as Rose sucked him clean after a fuck he didn't know what to do, Couldn't close his eyes, it was too exciting, he couldn't keep eye contact with me, he finally settled for checking the ceiling for cobwebs or something. As we were dressing, I had to remind Jim, "Don't forget the money, put it on the table and tell her when we're leaving."

That made for a fun goodbye, Jim was blushing and stuttering as Rose in an untied robe was kissing us goodbye at the door. "Un, er, I left something, some ... money, for you, on the table."

Rose simpered, she loved playing the whore, "Thank you kind sir, maybe you';d like to come over sometime for a freebie?"

We weren't all the way down her walk when Jim asked, "You think she meant it, again, free?" You could almost see his chest swelling!

Maybe I had leadership forced on me by my father's death and the discovery of the money and the sex tapes, but my friends seemed almost easy in comparison, once I showed them the joy of sex with somebody else's mother they were perfectly happy to try doing their own mother, if it could be done. Every one of the mothers had already been turned out by either their husbands or my dad; once I showed them their own 15 minutes of fame, if they didn't immediately agree to more sex the thought of money was the ultimate aphrodisiac. Not one said no, once the money got on the table.

Now the trick was going to be to make this seem like a new thing. That night, after supper, I put my mom in listen mode. That was; her on her knees, my dick in her mouth, but no sucking, just listening! I doubt that it made her listen any harder, but it sure reminded her who was in charge in this house. My mom had finally given up arguing about her being in charge, she knew I was the boss and down deep enjoyed acting out this young master show. About two months into our new relationship, mom had rebelled.

"I'm not your whore, I am your mother! You can't treat me this way! I won't stand for it! A who;e lot of Blah, Blah, Blah, all with caps and exclamation points. I let her run down and then punched her in the stomach, hard. While she was trying to get her breath I had her over my knee and my belt off and doubled up. I whipped her until there were real welts, some with a few drops of blood!

"You got anything more to complain about?

"No, no more, I'm sorry, I spoke out of turn."

"OK. Mother of mine, I want you to prove your love for me, I'm going to drop the belt, but I want you to ask me to spank you. Your asking will prove one, your love, two your acceptance of our new life."

It took a couple of minutes for mom to get her sobbing under control, but I'm a patient guy. Finally with much swallowing and hiccups, Mom got it out. "Please sir, Paul, spank me, spank your mom, your cunt, I am what ever you want me to be!" Big sob."Your cunt, your whore, you own me!' More tears, mom was broken forever!

I hand spanked her for 6 slaps, three on each cheek, mom couldn't help herself, she cried out with each hit. That was the day I put her in listen mode for the first time. On her knees, my cock in her mouth, no licking or sucking. "Mary, my dick is in your mouth to remind you to listen to your master, Your owner, your son and your paymaster, I've got the money, don't ever forget that. What I say goes, you don't like it, leave, fuck I'll even give you $500 to start a new life! Don't ever forget there are several of your friends that will be glad to have me and my money move in with them. Now if you understand nod yes." It was hard for mom to nod, with a dick that she couldn't suck or lick as she nodded saliva ran out of her mouth onto her exposed cunt. Ah, a self lubricating twat!. "Now listen, I'm going to fuck your ass now, in fact all I'm going to fuck is your ass till you learn to beg for more cock in your ass, understand?" Fresh tears, but not a sound as she nodded again and drooled on her puss. "Now a smart cunt would buy a lot of tubes of KY and leave them all over the house, I wouldn't want to tear you if you're dry. Do I have to tell you that you will always suck my dick clean after an assfuck?' This time, just a little drool as she slowly waved her head no. " Lets make sure you know what's going on here. I am your boss, I am the big daddy, you are the cunt. You are getting your ass reamed because I want to. Because I can. You will learn to like an ass fuck because it is your duty as a cunt to make daddy happy understand?" Another nodding drool. "OK you can swallow now, remember keep it wet enough for your ass."

After that ass fuck, I had a few flecks of blood on my belly from mom's welts. She licked them off!

Within a week mom was cumming on her ass, not every time like her pussy but often enough that a wet ass fuck was no longer a punishment.

As I sat on the couch and mom knelt there, prick in mouth, looking at me, I explained the problem. "You know how much I enjoy watching you and the other ladies fucking other guys, well I want to bring Jim, Jane's son to the party. He and I did Lynn the other day." I could see the hurt in mom's eyes, as she was reminded that I was fucking on my own and didn't need her. "Now look, he doesn't know that we're all doing his mom already so we have to find a way that he thinks he's the leader in this. You get together with Rose and come up with something. Maybe Jim and I can walk in on you and Jane 69-ing, or She could be sucking my cock and you two catch us, you feed his dick to his momma and we have a foursome. Something like that." When I had mom in listening mode, I wouldn't let her suck, by the time I was done talking, she was drooling, but she didn't suck and she didn't swallow and she kept her eyes on me. "OK, good girl, you can swallow away now." She soon had the drool licked up and was panting hard. "That was nice, tell you what, what position and hole would you like tonight? It'll be our Sadie Hawkins Day fuck!" Mom surprised me, she wanted a small spanking and a slow ass fuck! I was tempted to pretend that she was asking a lot, but knew I couldn't pull it off!

After cleanup and just before sleep mom whispered, that I could spank her harder next time. I promised I would.

Every morning that I woke up in bed with my mother was like a gift from god. Like all boys I would have a morning piss hard. But I was actually getting used to getting laid. At first there was no way I was going to the bathroom, first we fuck, then I get up. Now I'd even take time to brush my teeth! To come back to the bed and have a full sized grownup in bed, smelling of last night and perfume and looking soft and warm, always an instant hardon. Mom was just bigger, firmer yet curvier than my teeny bopper classmates. For sex they just didn't compare. I would look at mom in bed and just ache with need to stick my dick in her body. And never once did my mother ever say no to me, not pussy, mouth, ass, tits, whatever I wanted she gave and gave it willingly. No one since has ever measured up to the standard she set for loving and giving. It didn't matter, 2 AM, 3 PM, suck, fuck, me, my friends, other women, what ever I wanted, she gave me. If there was any disappointments it was in that she did it all willingly; perhaps a little reluctance would have made it hotter but, what can I say, some guys are never satisfied. One time I walked into the kitchen and there was mom with a Kielbasa sausage and her head way back. She was practicing for me, "Oh honey, I'm embarrassed when I gag on your dick, I want it to be so good for you just one swift swallow! But look what I can do already!" And with a good 10 inches of sausage in her mouth and down her throat she started not only bending her neck so one minute her eyes were looking right at me and the next they were staring at the ceiling then her tongue came out and licked the underside of the sausage she didn't have in her mouth! So, what's your mom done for you lately?

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.