Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

Mom and Jane become close friends

I had told my mom to make lunch for three, by now she never questioned me. I knew that a couple of the guys were always complaining about constantly having to correct their mothers. In certain ways I was a little sorry that my mother had turned into such a submissive cunt. She had one hundred percent accepted that I was the leader of this pack. As I told her one time while spanking her, "It's not that you did something wrong, it's that tanning your ass is such a turn on."

Afterwards, "Oh darling, if beating me turns you on, you go right ahead, I can't say I like the spanking itself, but as a prelude I find it great. If you want, I could be bad and then you'd have a reason to punish me."

"Mom, you are just about a perfect cunt! Don't worry, I'll always find a reason to spank you. We both laughed as she rolled off my lap and got my dick into her mouth!

Here it was a quarter to twelve and mom had set the table for three and still had no idea who was coming over. Although a good guess would be a woman, I usually invited 2 or 3 guys over if I felt she needed a workout.

When mom let Jane in I caught a little disappointment on her face, I didn't know what the problem was but I knew that Jane and my mother just didn't seem to like each other, Today was going to change that. There was that small chit-chat that women use to fill in time and my mother suggested lunch.

"Just a few things before we eat. Mom. If you would help Jane get undressed and then she can help you? What a lovely sight; two adults undressing each other as sunlight comes through the windows, it wasn't hard to tell that neither one was real happy to have the other taking off their clothing. I think both were equally pissed off about having to kneel before the other to get the nylons off. The view of two naked women, one my mom and the other a friend's mom, was almost enough to send me off.

I had to, I walked over and pulled both into a group hug. What a life, assaulted by tits and hips! "OK ladies one more thing and then lunch, Get your asses up on the table." By their smiles I guess they thought I was going to eat them out. Instead I got two boxes off the side table and presented each one with a magic bullet. "OK girls get these good and wet, we'll slide them in place and then, lunch." I was a little surprised at how big those babies were, but each got them easily into their mouths and handed me a very wet vibrator. I leisurely inserted each one and checked for fit at the ladies squirmed. "OK, let's do lunch!" You could just barely hear the hum of the two eggs. Both my mother and Jane had seen each other naked often enough, but the concept of sitting naked while eating was different and new. I could have been running a school for deportment, both ladies had their backs ultra straight so as to get their tits as prominent as possible. Anyway, it gave me pleasure to sit and watch two matrons sitting just so upright, their spines not touching the chair backs.

Mom had made chicken salad for lunch so it was easily served and as I ate I watched my girls, about 15 minutes into the meal, I could tell the ladies minds were elsewhere. "So Jane, what do you think about that egg, the net said it was a new improved model.

"It sure is doing the job on me, can I cum here at the table?

"Try to hold off, I'd like you and mom to cum together for the first time today."

"I'll try, what about you, Mary, how you holding out?"

"It's tough, but I won't cum till my son says it's OK." Well neither lady was interested in clearing the table and when I stood up they were on their feet immediately. Once in the bedroom I made them remove each others egg. Although she later denied it, I know my mom had a small cum as Jane emptied her pussy for her.

I started taking off my belt, that got both of their attention."Ladies, I've noticed some tension between you two, we're going to end that today. Now here's what I want, each of you will come at least once on the others hand and the same for their mouth ... If I don't think you're trying or you're faking it then I'm using the belt. After you've both had at least two cums then we'll start fucking for fun. Mom, Jane's my guest, so you get her off first." Over the last couple of months since I've started the mom fucking club, some of the things I've noticed have been that all the women have lost weight and I suspect that all have joined health clubs, (I know my mom has) they find the open nakedness around their sons very competitive. In fact one time my mom even asked me just how tight Betty's ass was, how anyone her age with a child can have that small of an ass? ... Competition was good for their souls.

As I said there was that certain tension between them, so my mother started off slow. I'm sure looking down at someone she didn't like smiling as she made love to her was off setting. Might have been offsetting to mom, but not to me. "Come on mom, get your back into it. Make our little Janey cum, kiss those tits, love that woman.", Jane for her part, was wallowing in mom's servitude. She was not helping, just laying inert letting my mom slobber over her boobs as mom tried to get her off with her fingers.

Well that's quickly remedied, I pushed mom out of the way, got a good handful of both Jane's tits, and gave her a good shaking. She screamed as I almost lifted her off the bed and shook her side to side. "Hey bitch, join in here don't let mom do it all" As I let go, feminine solidarity took over and my mother went into nurse mode. She was suddenly cradling Jane's boobs and kissing her softly "OK, it's OK, I'll take care of you, let me love you, there, there." And as mom slowly licked at a boob I noticed that both of Jane's nipples were rock hard, nothing like a little pain and fear to arouse my stable. Soon Jane's arms came up to kiss my mother back. Love was in the air and my dick was hard. When Jane came on my mom's fingers she didn't want to let my mom go, even though she knew mom was on her way south to lick her to another cum.

But mom was now into it, I had seen her like this before, she became the sexual avenger, everybody cums! Soon mom was nose deep in Jane's pussy, I could hear the slurping sounds and watch mom's head as it gently bobbed as her tongue slashed away at the pussy before her. Jane's face told me mom was doing a great job. I leaned in and kissed her.

As I kissed her, her eyes opened, "I'm sorry you had to punish me I'll be better, I promise." And her tongue traced the outline of my mouth as we stared at each other from less than a inch away.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.