Joys of Accounting
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

After our morning sex, mom would go put her makeup on. By this time in our new relationship, my mother had become a creature of my making. Over the past several months I had made her buy a whole new wardrobe. I'm proud to say that my mother no longer owned any white or pink underwear of any kind. All her bras and panties, when I let her wear them, were all brightly colored and very sultry, slutty, one or the other or both! After the first month of our new relationship I had made her get her hair cut. "No mom, I want you to get a short hair cut."

Honey, please couldn't I just wear a pony tail, that would keep my hair off my face and you could use it as a handle if you wanted to. Please, I've had long hair since I was 15!"

"No, I want it short enough so that no matter how you're sucking, I can see your face. When I look in your eyes while you're sucking my dick, it's a hell of a turn on! The look of love I see there, is very important to me, to see that you love me, that you love my prick in your mouth, that's hot! Quit arguing, we both know my opinion is the important one in this house, right?" That look of love shit, was shit, it just saved time arguing.

She knew better than to complain once I took that tone of voice. "Yes sir, I'll make an appointment in the morning."

"Don't forget to take those photos I cut out, I want your hair to look like that and I want that shade of deep red OK? Now, why don't you suck me off and enjoy your last blow job with long hair!" As I watched mom's head going in and out in my lap I thought about all the changes I had made in her. Besides the fact that she now sucked and fucked on command, not only me but who ever else I pointed her at, I had almost came in my pants the very first time I had a friend over after school and I told, well no, I ended up ordering my mother to fuck him. Powerful stuff, he was standoffish for a week or so and then I told his mother to fuck him, the next day he couldn't wait to tell me and wanted to know if the four of us could get together.

Dicks and pussy, powerful stuff!

We had tried several trims of her cunt. 100% bald was no fun, the hair provided a needed cushion against friction. We had finally ended up with a modified Mohawk, maybe a quarter inch of hair all over and a half inch strip just above her pussy. I was pretty proud when at one of our get togethers I noticed a couple of the other moms wearing the same look.

It had taken quite a while to find the right color to color her nipples. Mom's were a natural tan tending towards brown and I liked a more pink look. Now, every morning along with her lipstick mom would color her nipples for me. I enjoyed watching her put on that color with one of those makeup brushes that other ladies use to outline their lips. Of course, with the new colored hair we had several sessions with all new makeup even down to eyeshadow. Directing mom's new makeup attempts gave me an understanding of why girls like to play with dolls. One day I went to the local drug store and got a dozen different nail polishes. After putting on several different ones, I finally found a color I liked for her toes. I had her make a monthly appointment for a pedicure. "Got to have my own sweet cunt, pretty from head to toe, right mom?" That got me a weak smile in response. By the end of our fourth month, I had mom just the way I wanted her, short red hair the right length and that deep, deep red, makeup just so, tits the right color, pussy beautifully framed by her pubic hair and the nails both finger and toe, colored to set off the whole package. About the only thing mom was still unhappy was the weekly weigh ins. I had bought one of those fancy digital scales and mom got on the first time at 137, I made her diet and exercise down to 125. Now, every Monday morning was a weight in, over 126 was five hits with the belt. I felt that my belt was for punishment and that spankings were for sex. I signed her up for both yoga and exercise classes. The Yoga was good for sex, she got a lot more limber and the exercise class got rid of that little tummy fat. Besides her trips to yoga and the gym, at least twice a week we'd watch TV together with a couple of my fingers up her pussy for a half an hour as she exercised her vaginal muscles. We'd be sitting there and if mom forgot to clinch at least twice a minute, I'd yell clinch and pinch her nipple. I rarely have to remind her anymore.

Usually, mom would come find me and open her robe so I could approve her looks before she put on any clothes. I didn't like to see her without full face makeup, eyeshadow, a little rouge for outlining her cheekbones. Lipstick. Once in a while I'd catch her in the washroom still getting ready. With a chin resting on her shoulder I'd run my hands down her body. Sometimes I'd just go up and down her flanks, never touching a tit or her puss. The two of us could watch ourselves in the mirror. Other times cupping her boobs, I'd comment on her nipple color, "Wonder how tattoos would work, save you all that time in the morning." Every time I said that I could feel mom's ass clench at the thought of having her nipples tattooed. Looking at her in the mirror, I always liked to reach down and spread her pussy lips so we cold both look at her cave of tricks. "Mom. Look at your cunt, you think any of the others have a prettier one than yours?" After all the shit I've done to her, she could still blush. "Maybe we should have a pretty pussy contest? But who would judge?"

Mom leaned into me and kissed my cheek, "If mine makes you happy, it's pretty enough for me."

One of the fringe benefits I hadn't thought of was that after a spanking, the tears made interesting patterns on her cheeks with the eyeshadow and the mascara. I had thought about piercings but it didn't do anything for me. Her pierced ears were all I would allow. Every Monday at the weigh ins I would look at an apprehensive mother getting on the scale and realize that she wasn't so much my mother as a creature of my making, But the most important change was my mother wanted me to do her, do this, do that, do anything, she was truly mine! Like when I'd be behind her in the bathroom she would just lean back and mold herself into me, she wanted me to hold and fondle her, she enjoyed the idea of her son spreading her pussy lips so the two of us could look in the mirror at the inside of her soul.

One night, after a lazy Sunday, mom gave me a little speech. "Honey, Is what we're doing wrong? I mean we're not trying to have kids, You fuck me so well, your friends are OK I get off on most of them but it's sort of a vanilla orgasm. You. It's technicolor banana split with a side of fireworks. Cumming with you is almost exhausting. I refuse to believe anything that good is evil. I hope it's that good for you." All this while we sat face to face in our favorite armless fucking chair. Mom had found it at a Goodwill store, I guess a half ass antique, upholstered with a firm back and small shoulder wings but the seat portion was just well padded and no side bolsters. It brought out the best in seated fucking. I could lean back a little and mom' legs fell comfortably to the sides. With her seated solidly on my dick, I would sometimes lean back and we would have family discussions, well what passes for discussions in our house. To sit there, eyeball to eyeball with my dick buried in my mother! What a turn on, "Mom, you know that Des, she was wondering if you'd like to work a party at her club. Rose and Pammy have worked a few and had a lot of sex and made money too."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.