Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

Lynn, 'Meet the girls'

Bob and I talked about sex a lot, hey we're teenagers, but never specifics. One day I finally brought it out in the open, "Don't get mad, but I got to tell you, your mom is a very sexy lady, If I could talk my mom into doing you, would you be OK with me and your mom?" As I was talking, I was getting ready to duck, but the response surprised me.

"You really think you could talk your mother into having sex with me? I wouldn't even have a guess at how to start that conversation!" We weren't talking morality here, he was just curious.

After a lot of hemming and hawing, ifings, and maybes, Bob admitted that he wanted to fuck his mother not make love to her

About two weeks later I knew that Bob was gone for the day, and I showed up at his house at 9:30 in the morning.

Once inside it wasn't that hard to get Mrs Westley to look at the tape I had of her. As expected once she recognized the tape she made a dive for the remote. I grabbed her wrist and held the remote out of reach.

"Stop your yelling and let me tell you about this..."

"Turn that off"

"You know I could, I've watched it enough to almost have it memorized... :" She swung at me with her free arm. I took the first arm I had grabbed and reversed it into an arm bar. There is no answer for that kind of pain, she was off the couch and on her knees, face into the coffee table. I know my mother was sure sorry she had sent me to that fancy self defense school. I eased the pressure on her wrist enough to stop her yelling. "Mrs Westley, be quiet and listen or I'll dislocate your shoulder. I'm seen this

tape, I've seen the others and you know what else, I know where your husband has hid a bunch of money."

"What?" Now, even though I was blackmailing women for sex, I was always surprised at how things changed once you mentioned money.

"When my dad died I found all these tapes, you're in a whole bunch of them, I also found a list of hidden accounts, your husband's name is on one of them."

"How much..."

I gave a little upward turn and raised my voice, "Not now Lynn, first turn your head and watch the tape with me." She hesitated, I twisted, we both watched the tape as I talked. "Look, on this tape and the others, it's obvious that you like sex, a lot of it with a lot of different people. I want to start fucking you, you fuck me as well as you fuck on those tapes and I'll start getting you your husband's money. It's up to you if you tell him about the money, I don't care."

"You're Bobby's friend, I couldn't..."

"Why not? Look at you sucking there, I'll bet you'd like my cock as much as that one." I explained how I was willing to get her say $500 a week, if we could duplicate her performance on the tape.

"I can't do that, you're a friend of my son!"

"And I want to be your friend at 500 a week!"

"You couldn't tell anybody!"

"Who would I tell?" I guess that, technically wasn't a lie.

"Well when, I mean, how often..."

On screen Lynn was wiping cum off her face and fingering it into her mouth as she was laughing. "You and I are going to fuck when ever and where ever I want to. You just aren't in charge of that part of our relationship. If I let go of your arm are you going to get up here and neck with me while we watch your close ups or do I just mail out copies to everybody you know?"

"OK, I'll be good, I promise." On screen somebody was fucking her asshole. Whoever the camera man was he had made some attempt at trying to make it interesting. The camera panned from from her asshole and up and over her back to see her face, a face with a big smile on it. I let go of her wrist and helped her up and on to the couch, I made sure I pulled her close to me.

"Lynn, we're not bargaining here, you can suck and fuck me and get 5 a week or I can dupe the tape and mail it out to friends and neighbors. Look, you're talking to a horny kid here! I want you to take care of me." I turned off the tape. "Now you don't want to fuck me for the fun of it, I'm out the door, you're out the money and the only fun I get is fucking with your life."

A very subdued, "But what about Bobby?"

"Don't you worry about Bob, I'm going to take care of him. Right now, get over here and kiss me or get ready to fucking move!" After a moment, she hesitantly slid over a little bit, my game plan was total domination, but I was also hot to get into her, so I slid some too.

"How, I mean do we..." I stopped her questions with a kiss. I was very gentle and just kept my lips on hers until I felt her relax a little, Then I put a hand on her shoulder and pulled her a little closer. Like taming a wild animal, crossed my mind., just call me the cunt whisperer.

"That wasn't so bad, in fact I bet you kiss real good, let's try it again." Our faces were less than three inches away from each other and as I pulled her towards me I watched her close her eyes. This time it was a full surround sound kiss, my arms around her my tongue in her mouth. She opened her mouth willingly but her tongue didn't join in the festivities. I pushed her back, "If you're not going to be a part of this, I'm going elsewhere, there are other ladies on those tapes that may need the money more than you do."

"No, no, let me get used to..."

"What the fuck Lynn, I've seen the fucking tape, you are used to it! Now get used to me! You don't want to kiss back, you don't want to love back, fuck it, I'm out of here!"

"No" and this time she pulled me to her and her tongue went into my mouth as her arms went around me. I pulled back yo catch my breath and Lynn had a small smile on her face. "What do I tell my husband about the money?"

"Why tell him? You may want to move on. Wait and see." As I was talking I reached for her boob. Lynn flinched when I touched her tit. "Stop that, we're going to do more than that today!" We went back to necking, there was no flinching when I got inside her shirt and a hand on a bra covered boob. Instead of a flinch I got a combination sigh/moan when I reached into her sweat pants. As I gently touched her pussy for the first time, she gently bit my tongue in her mouth. Although I didn't give a shit, I was surprised at how fast her pussy lubed up. "OK my little Lynny, if you're that wet now, let's get our ass into the bedroom." I didn't have to tug her hand very hard to get her to follow me. Once there I had my tee shirt off in a flash and was slipping off my pants and shorts in one downward push. I sat on the bed and started pulling down her sweat pants as she started on her shirt buttons. I was busy lifting feet and getting her naked from the waist down so when I looked up she was just taking her shirt off.

She started to turn, "Would you like to..."

"No, first time, you take off the bra I want you to offer me your tits. As she turned back to face me, there was a quizzical look on her face. But her arms went behind her to unhook and like most woman there was enough tease/stripper in her to make her slowly slid the bra down her arms. I was still young enough to be disappointed every time a lady's tits sagged without a bra, I kept thinking there had to be some pointers out there somewhere. But even with the pull of gravity they were very nice knockers.

She reached up and cupped her tits, "Meet the girls." as she leaned down so I could kiss them. We tumbled into bed and laid there kissing, I was stoking her back from ass to neck. She had a firm ass and I liked the way she had pronounced shoulder blades. She was at least making an effort to reciprocate I got her on her back and started kissing her tits as one hand moved south to cup her whole vagina. I turned from her tit."Honey when I'm sucking your tits, help feed them to me, get a hand down here"

She tried doing it one handed but quickly had both hands cupping and milking one of her boobs into my mouth. As this was going on I slid a finger into my newest little cunt. She was dripping. "Oh my little Lynny is very wet, are you an easy cum? You're going to cum a lot for me, aren't you." I punctuated the last with a hard shove into her cunt.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.