Joys of Accounting - Cover

Joys of Accounting

Copyright© 2012 by peterbeater

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Rita becomes a full member of the family

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   NonConsensual   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem  

There we sat, three teenage boys side by side as our mothers knelt before us sucking cock. Truly the greatest day of my young life. These were three middle aged cunts at my beck and call. Bobby, next to me was an easy convert to mom fucking, John at the far end, had taken a little pushing. I looked down, it was Jane, John's mom, sucking me, "Jane look up here", I pulled gently on the sides of her head. "Oh you sweet cunt, open your mouth, I want to see your sticky mouth." Jane liked being embarrassed, "That's the way," She moved her tongue over her lips so they glistened, I leaned over and whispered, "You come over without John and I'll spank you and ass fuck you while you eat my mom, then you can lick me clean."

"When"

"Tomorrow noon," and then in a normal voice, "Guys, we are the three luckiest guys in the world to have three of the greatest cocksuckers for moms."

When my father had died, I was surprised at the number of people who came to our house after the funeral. I was trying to help my mother and sister so I was playing at being a waiter, a fairly clumsy one at that. I ended up, mostly picking up empty plates and glasses. Twice in my rounds I found people trying to get into my dad's desk or file drawers. Both times there was some sort of phoney story about needing a piece of paper or a pen or something. When I told them we had locked everything when dad had his attack and the auditors would be in next week to check any books or statements, nobody looked happy.

Dad had had a small private accounting practice for some wealthy people. I had once asked about why they hired him when there were so many big firms. He had said something that sometimes people needed a small guy who could quickly do stuff the big firms couldn't. As mom and I were shooing the last of the mourners out the door, one of them, Mrs. Potter pulled me aside, "Peter, I gave your father some personal things that I don't want the auditors to see. If you could get it for me I'd be glad to give you twenty dollars." Mrs Potter and her husband were notoriously cheap, for her to offer 20 was like anyone else offering 2000. I just turned 15, but I'm not stupid, there was something going on that a lot of people were worried about. Funerals are emotionally exhausting, mom had a couple of drinks and wobbled off to bed by 8 PM. My sis and I had the house straightened and the dishes done by 9 PM. Then my sister floored me, "Pete, with daddy gone, if there's no money, would you quit school and go to work so I can finish college?

"What the hell sis, I'm a sophomore in high school, how can I make any money?

"Well think about it, after I got a good job, I'd help you to go to school." ... like shit ... I thought.

As I said, I may only be 15, but I'm not stupid, My dad had/has something a bunch of people wanted, after my loving sister went to bed, I got dad's key ring and went to his office.

Center drawer, bingo computer disks, when I slid them into his computer, I got a request for a password. On the tenth try I got it, me, my sister and mom's birthdays, but in numerical order. Oh dad, I've got a better password then that!

Just a quick scan said I had found a treasure trove of stuff. It looked like he was running a tax scam for several people in the neighborhood. There were all sorts of computer disks and ledger sheets with references to Swiss and Cayman Islands and Panamanian accounts, My favorite was the Nigerian accounts, By now everybody in the world must have gotten at least one E-mail scam from Nigeria and here dad was hiding money there! But better than the money was the box of VCR and video disks that were home made porn! Prominent of course was the cocksucker on screen in front of me, my mother, I didn't recognize the prick in her mouth, but I sure spotted her.

Porn, home made. But still porn, and a lot of it! I started to smile as I recognized Bob's mom, sucking an unknown tit, the camera panned back and the tit belonged to my mother! Well, shit! I went through the other drawers and found more disks, a bunch of folders with numbers on them, coded accounts? His file cabinet yielded a bunch of VCR tapes more numbered files but these were a different sequence. I was boxing up the stuff in those file boxes from Staples when I had an idea, The third drawer I turned over had two keys taped to it. One was for a door lock the other a padlock style key. The very last drawer yielded two safety deposit box keys. I was getting excited, I got several flash drives from my computer and copied dad's hard drive. Then I went and deleted all the accountant style files I could find, and I think I got all the porn except one or two, which might slow down anyone investigating. Last, I changed his password to some nonsense number off a bank statement. Crack that code, J Edger! The two boxes of files went on the floor at the back of my closet under all the off season sports stuff.

Four days after the funeral, we had a robbery, dad's office was ransacked, the computer was stolen, file drawers broken into. When the police came, they guessed that we must have scared whoever it was, since nothing else was taken. Next day, I opened my own safety deposit box, I got mom to sign on it telling her that some of my baseball cards were valuable and we might need the money. When I showed up with all the files, it was no problem to get a bigger box. Now I had a box that no one knew about. It took two weeks but I found a receipt for a two year rental on a storage unit. I practiced my dad's signature for a full week until I went there. I could have saved my time, I signed and nobody really looked. When I opened the unit I was a little discouraged as all I could see were those cardboard file boxes. The second box was packed with 50s and 100s. I had to stop, lock the unit and find a toilet, before I pissed my pants! When I got back, I didn't try to count, but out of twenty boxes, twelve were filled with money! I'd seen enough movies to know that this kind of money meant problems. That day I took a little over 10,000 home. It took me almost two weeks to figure out how to move that money. I rented another cubical under my middle name. The guy at the desk who didn't bother to check signatures never really looked up as I rented a unit for six months, I used my middle name as a last name and he barely glanced at my fathers driver's license for ID. The day I rented the new unit, I transferred the money. I figured best to leave half the files for anyone who comes looking. I had brought a duffel bag and left with almost 300,000!

The money was a scary thing, I didn't want to give it up and I couldn't get a handle on my own mother. Did she know about the money, I didn't think so. In these porn tapes she sure was a willing player, as my mother, I had not got a flicker of that side of her. One thing I did know, if she could fuck and suck all those guys, she sure was going to fuck me. I just couldn't figure out what was with my mom. I was watching my mom lick Bob's mother's cunt while someone fucked her in the ass when I made up my mind. If my mother is fucking me, I can trust her! My mother and I together will have to figure out what to do with my sister.

I spent a lot of time copying files so I now had one set of porn in the vault and one set at home. All the financial stuff I left in the vault. On one disc, my folks and Bob's, our dads and moms going down on each other. Both moms spanking each other, lots of 69'ing. For the next week it was a beat off festival in my room. I had looked at a lot of the neighbor moms and casually thought about them but watching the film of my mother was driving me nuts, I couldn't look at mom, without seeing her naked, If she bent over for a pot all I could see was her getting ass fucked. Now that I knew she was horny, I had to have some! As I watched a naked Mrs Potter sucking off a black guy, I had to laugh, $20.00 MY ASS! As I sat, with a hand on my dick, and watched most of the mothers I knew, sucking and fucking and basically every woman ate pussy and seemed to like it. I was beating off four times a day. But my mom, I guess dad loved her, she sure got a lot of camera time. When I saw my mother with three guys, three guys that rotated from hole to hole; it was almost more than I could take, when I came, I just kept squeezing my dick until the pain got me out of my semi trance. I labeled the tapes and disks with my friend's names rather than their mothers. I was surprised at the people on the tapes, where I recognized either by name, or by sight, say 15 women on the tapes I only recognized about 6 of the men. Who were the other guys and why were the local ladies fucking these strangers?

Well mom would know and the only way I was asking her is after she was fucking me. Even though I had never even had a glimpse of that side of mom, the tapes left no doubt that mom was a highly sexed woman. If she can fuck neighbors and strangers the very least she's going to do is fuck her son and his friends.

Sis was back at school when I corralled mom. "Mom, come here, you have to see this! Sit down, I want you to watch this." It was the tape where mom was made watertight and Bob's mom sucked her out. We weren't 10 seconds into the film when mom started yelling to turn it off, while grabbing for the remote. She started to claw at me and I grabbed her in a sort of hammer lock. "No sit here, we have a lot to talk about. Stop the yelling." Every time she would try to screw her eyes shut, I'd give a little twist and yell for her to keep watching.

After about ten minutes I felt all the fight go out of mom, I could almost feel her bones go limp. I released my head lock. When I looked at her she was crying, ashamed I guess, I would have to find out if she was ashamed to have me see her in action or just ashamed that she had to watch herself perform. I grabbed her hand and entwined our fingers. "Now, let's sit quietly and watch the end of the film." For the next fifteen minutes whenever there was a new partner or a new position, I would give mom's hand a lover's squeeze, her hand was limp the entire time.

As the machine hit eject, I turned and not releasing mom's hand said, "Now let's talk. I like what I saw! You're a hottie and I want some of you and your friends." Mom tried to jerk her hand away and actually wailed. I had never heard anyone make a sound like that, but I was pretty sure it was the same as the lost souls in hell must make. "Stop mom, I've seen the film, we've seen the film! Don't tell me you didn't like that, I saw you, you like fucking, you love sucking cock. Maybe as much as you like eating pussy, so no more bullshit. Here's what you have to do today; you start with me or get ready to go to jail! Me, I go into a foster home for two years, but how long for you? I think the worst foster home is going to be better than the best woman's prison. One nice thing, I'm sure you'll find some black whore that will have you eating pussy full time. Now, listen closely I've found some money of dad's, a lot of money in fact, if you and I can work it out, you won't have to work, you're only job will be taking care of me!"

And there it was, I said money and mom got interested, I knew that dad's insurance was 200,000 but even as a 15 year old I knew that wasn't going to last forever.

"Money, how much did you find? I need money for the house and for your sister's college..."

"Mom, there is more than enough to keep us going for quite a while,. 500,000 maybe a million." I had had a hand on mom's frozen knee, when I said the word million, mom's knees actually swung wide. I guess we're all money whores. "Now the only real question is are we going to share it? I want you and I to do everything I saw on those films. If you don't want to, maybe I just turn the money over to the police, let them work out who it belongs to."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.