Crisis at Ishtar
Chapter 27: More Quiet Moments

Copyright© 2012 by Allan Joyal

Mickey, Cleo and I were the last three to leave the theater. We exited the airlock to find our sister concubines waiting. I found myself showered with hugs and kisses.

"That was so much fun!" Tina squealed. "We have to do that again."

"It was definitely fun," Bethany said calmly. "And there is no question that James and the others liked watching it."

"Totally" Kitty said. "You realize that every citizen snuck in to watch it a second time."

"Every one?" I asked. "Who was in the command center?"

"Janet and Edith took over this time," Janice said.

"Who?" Mickey asked. "I don't recognize the names."

I sighed. "They don't come out much. They belonged to a man who died after we landed. But he wasn't a very good master. I'm glad to hear they were willing to help."

Bethany smiled. "They are becoming more outgoing. Most days they help out at the school. But they don't want to be separated."

"Could that happen?" Mickey asked. She had her arms around Michelle.

Bethany shook her head. "I don't know. James has always tried to find ways to keep concubines together if its clear they would be better off if they stay together, but we've only had a few times where we've had concubines looking for new masters."

"He'll do what he can," I whispered. "He always does."

Michelle and Mickey smiled after hearing this and ran off. I could see Cleo shaking her head as she hugged Bonnie. "They'll learn," she said.

"They weren't with us when we first landed," Bonnie said. "They haven't had the chance to see James when things are at their worst."

I shivered. "I hope they never have to see that. He's a true hero with how he handled that situation, but the fear we endured was truly horrific."

"That's why we perform shows and such," Janice said. "To reward our master for all he does."

"I thought we rewarded Tyson by sleeping with him," Bonnie replied.

"No," Cleo giggled. "We put on the lesbian sex shows that so turn him on to reward him. He's too good a lover to withhold sex. But he loves watching us make love to each other so we decided that we'd save those to reward him."

"Shall we go and reward our master then?" Bonnie asked. "He's been good the last couple of days."

Cleo grabbed Bonnie and kissed her. No more words were said as they dashed off down the corridor, heading towards Tyson's pod.

I felt arms wrap around me from behind. "I think they the right idea," Kitty purred into my ear. "Shall we go home and see if James is there?"

Turning around, I gave Kitty a hug. Beside me I heard Tina and Brittany giggling. I turned to peek at them, and found them in a tight embrace. They pointedly ignored us as they held one another.

"Ignore them," Bethany said with a haughty sniff. "Let's go play with James without them."

As Bethany finished speaking, Kitty and Brittany grabbed my hands and started dragging me off. I took a tight grip on the sling containing Madoka, and stepped forward firmly. Kitty and Brittany smiled and reduced the amount of pulling, but continued to coax me forward. We were a merry band as we made our way through the passageways.

Sadly, when we arrived back at our home pod James was not there. Bethany suggested we feed our babies and then check on the rabbits. We had two eager assistants for changing the babies in Kitty and Brittany.

It appeared that my sister concubines had talked about where the babies should sleep. I found that there was now one large crib where we used to have four separate ones. When Madoka was finished with her meal and slumbering on my shoulder, Kitty lifted her up and set her down in the crib. As I watched, the others placed Joy, Astrid and Tolwin in the same crib before laying a couple of light blankets over them.

"We'll see how they sleep together," Bethany whispered. "Now since James is still not back, let's check on the rabbits."

We made our way to the door, keeping quiet to avoid waking the slumbering babies. Janice and Tina were ahead of the rest of us. They crossed the hallway and disappeared into the rabbit pod.

Kitty and Brittany both clearly wanted to run, but their growing pregnancies slowed them down. I offered Kitty some support as we tried to catch up to our sister concubines. To my right, Bethany was offering similar support to Brittany.

We arrived at the lounge room where we often relaxed with a bunny or two. Tina and Janice were going cage to cage, checking food and water levels for each rabbit. It was clear that they had to fill only a few water bottles. Kitty giggled as she sank down on the couch.

"Brittany and I were here earlier. We were giving a rabbit to the captain of Cancun. She wanted one that had a natural look," Kitty said as she took her arm from my shoulder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.