Crisis at Ishtar - Cover

Crisis at Ishtar

Copyright© 2012 by Allan Joyal

Chapter 2: Sitting in on a meeting

James let us sleep in the next day and even provided breakfast in bed for all of us. Tina again complained that with our pregnancies we were not having intercourse, and finally insisted on a little extra protein as part of her breakfast. James laughingly complied and then insisted on returning the favor by licking each of us to orgasm before allowing us out of bed. We were a cheerful horde when we checked in on the rabbits to see how they were doing.

The rabbit pod had become a favorite for not only our household, but also for many of the concubines in the colony. Over the last few months James has asked for a few changes to the pod to provide some extra comfort for visiting people. There were now a couple of padded couches set up so that a rabbit could be set on the couch to run around while people sat and watched in comfort. James quickly fetched one of his favorites from his cage and sat down on a couch to let him play while we checked the food and water levels.

I had just finished checking one of the rooms and was returning to the main room where James was sitting when I noticed that someone with long red hair was sitting on his lap. I paused before entering. Brittany seemed a bit upset.

"Master, why didn't you fuck me last night?" she cried.

I looked over to see Bethany holding the others back at the other entrance to the chamber. James was holding my youngest sister concubine. "My love. I never just fuck one of you. I give you my love and my heart every time we are together. Last night was for all of you, and it would be unfair to your sisters if I took you when I cannot take them."

"But when you can finally take them, you won't be able to take me!" Brittany wailed. "I'll be too far along."

She thrust her face into my master's shoulder as her body shook with sobs. As she did, he looked up and appeared to notice Bethany standing in the doorway. I could see her gesture to him. He shook his head. Bethany's face grew a bit angry and she stamped her foot and stormed into the room.

"Damn you!" she shouted as she walked up to him. The rabbit that James had been watching suddenly appeared on the lip of the couch and jumped down. Kitty dashed in to gather him up as Bethany put her hand on James' head and held him down.

"You have to stop being overly considerate of us," she hissed. "Brittany and Kitty aren't so far along that they can't enjoy making love to you, and I assure you that your other concubines understand. Now, if you don't take her back to bed and fill her up, I'm going to see if we can borrow one of Esther's toys and tan your hide. Remember that we love you and we want you to take our sisters."

"But... ," James protested.

"Don't fight it," Tina said as she and Janice walked into the room. "In fact, take Kitty as well." Kitty had just finished returning the frightened rabbit to its home and dashed over to offer James a kiss.

I realized that I needed to add my voice and walked over to put my hand on James' shoulder. "You must, they need it."

James looked at me and gave my hand a gentle squeeze before standing up and putting an arm around Brittany. "It seems that my ladies have spoken again. Shall we go see how many times I can make you scream?"

Brittany laughingly threw her arms around him. "One time will be enough! Let's go."

Kitty grabbed her sister and dashed ahead. James looked over at us for a moment. "Thank you for understanding," he whispered as he left the room.

"No, thank you for caring," Janice said quietly. I do not think he heard, but somehow his actions made it clear he understood.

I sat down on the couch. "What shall we do?" I asked. Visiting the rabbits was nice, but my ankles quickly became sore if I had to walk for more than a few moments. I knew the others felt the same. However, Bethany just smiled.

"We should set up something for the citizens," she said.

"What?" Tina asked. "Don't we do that every day? I mean we spend all our time helping them. And we do most of the work setting up the parties and such."

Bethany nodded. "We do, but most of it is simple work. I'm thinking more that we should put our minds and talents together to do something special. Something that the citizens can't get from the replicators."

"Oh, you mean like us performing or something," Janice chirped.

Bethany looked at Janice and smiled. "Aren't you supposed to have organized a band or two by now?"

Janice gave a quick squeak and blushed. "Yes, but few of the concubines know how to play instruments. We've all been trying to learn instruments when we have time."

Tina looked surprised. "Where do you keep them?"

Janice giggled. "The twins pretty much share one pod, so the other is often empty of people. We just use the upstairs section to practice when the twins are working in the command center."

"And with them enjoying working there, you have had a good deal of time," Bethany replied with her own giggle. So who is in the band?"

"Claire, she's trying to learn guitar," Janice began. "I've been working on keyboards. David and Robert both come in to play drums. Ulla has learned bass. Claire also sings, as do Marie and Marilyn."

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.