Passing It Down
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I began watching my older brother and sister have sex when I discovered that my younger sister was also spying on them. So we decided to try it ourselves. Then we discovered that our youngest sister was now watching us.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   White Couple   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

"We're not good at keeping secrets in this family, are we?" I said, rather stunned. "She's not going to tell, right?"

"Oh, no way on that. She wants you to do to her what she saw you doing to me."

"She wants sex? From me?"

"You've seen her, Simon, she's no little kid anymore. Look at her."

"Oh, I know. She's got nice boobs and all, yeah, she's gotten pretty hot."

"She wants you to fuck her."

"You're really sure?"

"Look, she's watched us fuck and now she wants you to fuck her. She's waiting in her room. I gave her some condoms. Now, go fuck your little sister and make it the best you've ever done. It's her first time."

So, I went upstairs to the end of the hall and knocked.

"It's me, Marnie, Simon."

"Come in," I heard softly.

I opened the door and there she was on her bed, legs spread wide, her fingers rubbing along the plump, smooth slit between her legs.

"You're really beautiful, Marn, really beautiful," I said as I pulled off my teeshirt.

"She told you what I wanted? Anna told you?"

"Yeah, that's why I'm here. Is it what you want?" I asked as I slipped off my pants and stood there at the foot of her bed with my briefs poked out.

"I've watched all four of you doing it, Simon. I don't want to wait any more. I'm tired of watching and not getting fucked."

"Yeah, well, okay," I said as I pulled my briefs to the floor.

"Can I see it first, maybe like play with it? I've never really touched one," she asked softly as I got in bed with her. Her body was so pretty, just so young and fresh.

She reached down and her first touch was electric.

"Oh, it's really warm. And it really does feel hard," she said grinning at me. She lifted up her other hand and on her palm were five condom packages. I think Anna wanted us to have a good time.

Marnie was touching and feeling my dick, then my balls, just seeing what a guy was really like.

"I like your balls, they're cute. They hurt really easy, right?"

"Yeah, it's pretty painful if they get whacked," I told her.

"But having sex doesn't make them hurt, right? Like when you shoot?"

"No, that just feels really good."

"I've seen you give oral sex to Anna and to Suzi. Would you do it to me?"

I kissed her softly on the lips and began kissing down her pretty body, then moved down between her legs as she raised her knees, reaching between them to pull open her pussy as I began licking and probing with my tongue.

"Oh, wow, that makes me crazy. No wonder Anna and Suzi love it. Oh, I'll let you do this any time you want. I could let you do this forever," she groaned.

I was busy. She had the nicest pussy, small, plump, warm and smooth.

"Omigod, Simon, this is the best thing I've ever felt, oh, just don't stop," she moaned.

It was funny ... All three of my sisters had asked that I not stop when I was giving them oral. It seemed so odd, after all, I never had any intention of stopping. I loved it.

Her pussy was so small and pretty I almost cummed just licking it. But by now I knew how to give oral and concentrated on giving my youngest sister an orgasm she'd always remember.

"I've watched you do this to Suzi and Anna and it even feels better than it looks ... and it always looked wonderful. Mmm, you make me feel so good, Simon," she panted as I flicked my tongue across her clit.

"Oh, this just makes my pussy go crazy," she gasped as I began sucking her pussy while I poked my tongue into her.

Then, I moved up a bit and started flicking my tongue real fast over her clit. That did it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.