Linda Adventures
Chapter 3: Cafeteria Food on Campus

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Chessman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Cafeteria Food on Campus - I stood and walked the short distance over to the older woman. Bending down I inquired in a low whisper if her young companion was an exhibitionist, a submissive, or a slave in training. The older woman smiled and with a finger motioned her companion to unbutton the top button of the silvery satin dress. In doing so the girl exposed a silver choker that was standing in for a true slaves collar.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including DomSub   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Friday.

The first thing Gwen and I had to do when control was passed from Camille to us was to collar Linda again in a way that her 'jewelry' would be acceptable in her campus settings.

To that end I purchased five pieces of anodized aluminum body wear from Camille. A fourteen-inch neck collar, three-quarters of an inch wide and made of plain beaten aluminum with a small chain design in its center, made a simple everyday statement without looking like overtly fetish wear. I added ankle and wrist cuffs of the same design and material as the collar. The look was hip and the meaning could remain a secret between Linda and her surrogate master and mistress.

Gwen liked the look so much I purchased a collar and cuff set for her as well, but Gwen's, meant for more permanence, were made of stainless steel.

A command set was established before we left Camille's showroom with Linda. For public interaction and socialization, Linda would refer to us as "Uncle Mark" and "Auntie Gwen" in lieu of the traditional "Master" and "Mistress". We felt this was more appropriate, as her Aunt Camille was her true mistress and we were acting as surrogates while the girl attended her college courses. Her discipline safe word was established as 'foxtrot' and a public infraction would be heralded by my or Gwen's saying, "She will be attending a dance lesson later."

She was to have sex only with partners approved by Gwen or me, as far as boy or girlfriends, and if sex was not to be part of disciplinary actions her current partner would be permitted to participate or watch. She was never to have sex unless Gwen or I approved. A caning, a flogging, or an act of public humiliation could be partner-accompanied to add to the shame factor; a discipline involving sex would be off limits.

She would be allowed the minimum amount of clothing permissible to attend school. A mini-skirt, a white blouse or T-shirt, and sandals were allowable for the two summer sessions she would be attending. If she successfully completed those and was allowed back to the Institute for the fall semester we would discuss proper cold weather attire. No shorts, underwear, or jewelry other than her collar and cuffs would be allowed.

With Camille's approval, Linda would be laser depilated so as to be permanently hairless from her neckline to her toes.

Once inside the townhouse front door, she would remove her blouse and skirt. Her sandals would suffice for her to do the gardening and tend to the pool in the yard. A ten-foot tall concrete block fence, allowing absolute privacy, enclosed the twenty-one by fifteen foot pool. Unless we had company over, no one would see her tending to her chores.

Her class assignments would be reviewed by Gwen and me and if not properly completed would result in a 'dance practice'.

Camille was an email or phone call away if modification in our agreement would be needed. Having changed Linda into her collar and cuffs and her permitted travel clothing, Gwen and I took our charge to the automobile for the journey down the Turnpike to our town house. In the vehicle, Gwen sat in the rear seat with Linda while I drove. Once past the electronic toll readers and on the roadway, Gwen had Linda slip off her skirt and spread her legs wide apart. For the rest of the ride, a good hour and forty-five minutes, until we hit the exit booth and then local roads, Linda was half naked and being diddled by Gwen, almost, but never quite, to orgasm.

She was so shaky by the time we crossed the threshold of the townhouse that I thought I would have to carry her inside. She did manage to walk up the drive to the front door on her own, with both her bags.

"No, Linda," Gwen corrected the girl as she tried to step over the door sill, "You were told you were not permitted clothing in the house. If you choose to use the front door you will remove your clothing outside of it, BEFORE entering."

Linda's eyes opened wide, she asked permission to speak, then asked, "Auntie Gwen, what entry may I use so I'm not seen by the neighbors and possibly arrested?"

Gwen and I had thought this out and decided that the garage, though attached to the house, was technically not living quarters and Linda would be permitted to clothe and strip herself in that space, if it was rainy or cold. Otherwise her clothed limit would be the third flagstone paver inside the garden gate leading to the pool and deck area. Linda was so informed and went around to the side of the house to comply.

"How long did we say before she was to only use the front door?" Gwen asked me with a grin on her face.

"I think we agreed to the third week of summer school," I replied, "but that could be shortened depending on the rest of the plan and how well Ethan and Joyce take to our suggestions."

Gwen laughed. As a published author I was often asked to speak at the P-FIT, as it was nicknamed. I, and Gwen as well, as she offered seminars on publishing business to both English and Business majors, knew many of the instructors and professors by name and had entertained them often for beginning and end of semester cocktail parties and fundraiser activities for the P-FIT endowment fund and scholarships. The two who would be involved during this summer session were Ethan Dunphy, BS, MS, EdD, PHD and Joyce Heath, MD, PsyD. Ethan is the dean of the School of Fine Arts at Philadelphia Fashion Institute of Technology and Joyce is the senior professor of the School of Psychology and Counseling.

Linda's two courses in her first session of summer school were Life Drawing in Ethan's department and Situational Psychology in Joyce's. Summer sessions are usually taught by teaching assistants or junior instructors; however, in this case the two department heads were only too willing to take the six-week courses themselves. That and a six figure check I had cut to the professor emeritus endowment fund guaranteed it. May 15th to June 30th would be very interesting for Linda both on campus and off.

Linda entered the townhouse a few minutes later with her skirt and blouse draped over her arm. She placed her clothing over her suitcases and then knelt in first position waiting for further instruction.

Gwen took over her instruction, "When you have no class work to complete and no housework as assigned to you, your time will be spent in physical exercise. The workout room is to the left of the family room, which opens out to the heated pool. The pool may not look overly long, Linda, yet you will find under certain conditions you will not reach its end, even if you are a very strong swimmer. It is from a company called Endless Pool and has a feature that produces strong water current forcing you to swim into it or be swept back into the rear wall. Do not allow yourself to be swept back. To do so will result in a dance lesson. Likewise "Bruce" in the workout room is a medical model treadmill that is used by cardiologists to measure heart health and fitness. If you are working out on Bruce, do not allow yourself to come off the treadmill until your time or distance has been reached. There are also yoga mats and DVDs with yoga programs to insure your flexibility, and the hot tub and sauna are there for you to use as you recover from your workouts. I will show you, once, how the beds are to be made and how the bathrooms are to be cleaned. Thereafter those will be your standing daily chores. We will discuss your gardening duties later. You will also test the pool and hot tub daily for pH levels and clean the filters daily. If you have questions you may ask them now."

Linda raised her head, "How many baths and bedrooms are there, Auntie Gwen?"

"Four bedrooms, including yours. The master bedroom is used by Master Mark. Get used to hearing him referred as such, he is my husband and we love each other passionately. However, I am also his submissive. I use the second bedroom, it attaches to the master bedroom via the master bath. Each of the other bedrooms has its own bath. If we have no overnight guests, the one not in use need not be cleaned until it is used. I can see you counting in your head, little one, the answer to the bathroom question is FIVE in total. There are three baths for the four bedrooms, one for the exercise room and one in the pool house. Our laundry facilities are also in the pool house, which has a kitchenette and two loveseats that make up as beds if we have a lot of overnight guests or if our guests bring their children. We tend to entertain around the pool and serve buffet meals and wines in the pool house, there are several low tables and pillow chairs for guests to lounge on and eat off of. You will of course serve, cater to our guests and clean up after any party we might have."

I interjected at that point, "Linda, we may have occasional guests who may or may not stay over at anytime. Our parties are scheduled for Memorial Day, Independence Day, August 15th, Gwen's Birthday, and Labor Day. This should not provide excessive interference for your study and school schedule. Gwen has already been instructed by me that if at anytime your school work demands more of your time you will not be punished for failing to complete ALL of you house chores. You must attempt to complete the basic ones to our satisfaction. As all of our clothing is sent out for cleaning, the laundry you will need to tend to is the bedding and towels. If a day needs to be skipped on those and if the only baths that get cleaned are yours and the master bath that day, you will be cited as satisfactory for the day. If you need to isolate yourself to work on a project, we will allow you the privacy you need. You must attend to your workouts in either the pool or the exercise room on school days, but not both. When you need to take a break from the books, a swim or a run on Bruce will get the blood flowing back to your brain again."

With that I looked to Gwen and snapped my fingers. She shuddered. Good girl, you are well trained and you know what you have done wrong.

"I'm sorry Master Mark, I have no excuse for my misbehavior and I expect to be disciplined." She offered and promptly unbuttoned the sundress she had been wearing\ and let puddle on the floor.

"Linda, Gwen is also expected by me to be nude at all times within the confines of this house," I explained, "Most of our guests will also be nude when they visit, though not all shall be. Business guests usually remain clothed, and I still expect you to serve them as you will serve all of our guests. The last time Gwen 'forgot' to remove her dress promptly on arriving home from outside business she was required as punishment to go grocery-shopping nude. What shall it be this time, Gwen, no more midnight runs to the twenty-four hour Stop and Shop? No, I think this time I will pull the Lexus out into the driveway and you may wash the car nude on Saturday afternoon."

I couldn't tell if the shudder that I saw Gwen give was excitement, fear or shock. I knew I had pressed a button though. All the men in the cul de sac either mowed their lawns or washed their cars on Saturday afternoon. In fairness, when she was to be so punished, I would call the wives in the cul de sac Friday evening and tell them Gwen had lost a bet and her payoff was to wash the car nude in the driveway. If they wanted their men to ogle it was okay but if they chose to keep their guys 'busy' for the two hours between one p.m. and three p.m. that would work as well. The last time, last summer, Gwen had to mow the lawn nude; seven men had grins as wide as a jack o lantern the next day. Apparently, the girls in the cul de sac decided to reward their men that same afternoon Gwen was to be punished. The odd delivery, mailman, or the lesbian couple on our left, might see her, but I could almost guarantee the men would be otherwise occupied.

"Oh, and Gwen, while you are at it, the Nitro could use a wash and vacuum as well." I added that as an afterthought. "Well, Linda, we know how Gwen shall be spending her Saturday, let's now talk about how you shall spend yours." With that I led the girl away to unpack and settle into her room.

That followed with the phone calls to the neighborhood wives, all of whom giggled and said they would make plans to keep their hubbies busy. Judy and Tia, our lesbian neighbors, had been in our pool nude and had seen Gwen nude so many times that they knew this was her normal state around the home. Last summer Tia had held a full conversation with Gwen, Tia sitting on the front steps of the house and Gwen going back and forth with the mower and then raking up after.

I had told Linda she was to lay out all of the clothing she had brought with her for my inspection. She had done so by the time I was finished speaking to the wives and to Judy. Tia was out at a pottery class adult extension at P-FIL and would be home later.

I walked into Linda's room, unannounced, as she had no lock on her door and had been told part of the arrangement would be that either Gwen or I could walk in and spot inspect her room and activities whenever it was convenient for us. She stood, head bowed, legs apart, hands clasped behind her back in position two, much as a soldier put 'at ease' but with head down. I then began picking through her garments. She, wisely, had already separated the swimwear and underclothing she had packed into one group. I picked through these and tossed the bras and most of the panties back into a suitcase, she would not be using those. I left her two thong panties, for those times she might need full coverage. Her swimsuits were monokinis with thong backs and that thin strip of cloth up the centerline to the bra cups with a neck tied halter-top. Her back in these looked totally nude. Of the three I allowed her the yellow one; the navy blue and black and white zebra pattern went back into the suitcase with the underwear. There would be an occasional day trip to the Jersey shore, and she would need a swimsuit for those days.

She had seven white pleated polyester tennis skirts that were micro mini in size. Those went into the keep pile, and two halter top type midi blouses with button down fronts were added to the keep pile, along with several DKNY white T-shirts. Sneaker sox, two pair of white KEDS sneakers and three pair of Crocs Cleo style sandals completed the allowed clothing. I told Linda she would be wearing a pair of sandals, a white mini skirt and a midi blouse to her first day of classes.

Her assigned duty for both Saturday and Sunday before classes began on Monday was to lie in the sun by the pool and work on evening out her tan as she had triangles on her breasts and that awful stripe down the middle of her abdomen as well as the triangle at her pubic region that needed to be blended into her tan.

I told her we were expecting company on Sunday in mid afternoon and she should be prepared to serve wine and cheese when called upon to do so. I then invited her to the master bedroom. She followed and I summoned Gwen. She stepped onto as footstool at the foot of the king size bed and waited for my gifts to her. On the stool Gwen was just tall enough to look me in the eye. As I snapped the new stainless steel collar and bracelets on Gwen, Linda looked on in fascination. She had never seen a ritual collaring before, though she herself had been collared twice now, both times with temporary and removable collars and cuffs.

These were different as they mated with a male-female joint. I slipped in headless screws to secure then in place. Until I decided they would come off they would stay on. Gwen was thrilled, she was wet with excitement and her pierced nipples were as erect as I'd ever seen them.

"Linda, come here," I ordered, and the younger girl approached the bed, "Tonight you pleasure each other," I told the women, "Then Gwen, report to my bed. Linda, be sure Gwen is satisfied."

I was on deadline, and I needed to finish a chapter on which I had been working prior to the long drive to get Linda and the drive home with her. I guessed that I had at least two hours to write in peace, leaving them to their own devices, and I had ideas for the plot involving two submissives ordered to pleasure each other.


"She's not a natural lesbian," Gwen pillow talked to me after giving me an exquisite round of oral sex.

"Is she open enough to experiment with both sexes or will that require further training?" I asked in return.

"I explained to her that pleasure and pain can come from either sex, and she should enjoy the pleasure and endure the pain if she wants to survive the submissive lifestyle. I had three fingers in her vagina at the time and she was so near orgasm I'm not sure she heard what I was saying. All I heard her say was, 'Yes, Yes, oh god YES.'" Gwen said.

I laughed at that, snorted my laugh I was laughing so hard. "Wait until Sunday. That will be the true test. I have already told her she would be serving wine and cheese to guests. But that is all I have told her."

Gwen whispered to me, "Tia and Judy called me on my cell a little while ago. They wanted to know if I needed help washing the cars tomorrow and what bet I had lost."

"Well I thought it was fair, it I called all the guys in the cul de sac that they should know as well," I answered her and felt the shudder she always gets before a public humiliation punishment. "In fact I may let them pleasure you on the front lawn, if you do a really good job on both cars." That evoked a shudder so deep I felt it and suddenly her nipples were erect and I felt a new wave of moisture between her legs.

"Did I give you permission to get excited?" She shook now from momentary fear. "This carwash is punishment for forgetting your boundaries, are you forgetting them again so soon?" Now she was shaking. She had visions of being tied to the whipping post and being caned for severe disobedience, something I rarely did to her but something she knew was more than possible.

"No Master Mark, I'm afraid my body is so over stimulated from the events of the day I could not prevent it. I will change your sheets, and then retire to my room." She had gone full submissive, except she was giving herself permission to leave, now, which was not going to happen.

"Across my knees," I ordered, sitting up in the bed. She crawled across and lay rear end up over my thighs. "You do not dismiss yourself, so no, you will not change the sheets, at least not until morning, in fact you may wind up soiling them even more. You will receive an open handed spanking of not less than thirty swats, you will then flip over onto your back and spread your legs and give me the best sex we have had since our marriage night or you will get thirty more."

She was lubricating so freely now my thighs were slick with her fluids. "Count for me," I ordered. She did, not missing a number, and both her cheeks were bright fiery red when I was finished. My erection was painful and I ordered her on he back. The paddling had been the foreplay. I slid into her without resistance and she clamped down with her keigle muscles immediately. She knew she was to do all the work and I'd made it more difficult by putting her on the bottom. She also knew she was not to orgasm, as I'd not given her permission. Just prior to my ejaculation I withdrew from her vagina and ordered her over so I might use her rectum to complete myself. Four strokes after entry I unloaded my second batch of fluids for the night. Gwen was ordered to roll over and go to sleep. The stain on her side of the bed would be an outline of her body from her hips to her knees. It was okay though as Linda would do the laundry. May as well start the coed off with a real load of work, I thought to myself.

Saturday.

I arose with the sun on Saturday morning, singing obnoxiously loud, "Car Wash, workin' at the car wash, baby..."

Gwen was amused by this and crawled over to me to take my morning erection in her mouth. Several minutes later Gwen swallowed her protein breakfast and scampered downstairs to fix eggs and toast for the three of us.

I walked into Linda's room to find her at her computer researching the classes she was to take. I asked her what she was doing and she told me she was making sure she had all the supplies she needed for the art course, such as a sketch pad, an art pad, pencils, charcoals, chalks and water color paper and paints to complete her projects. The course was set up so that each week a test would be required on Friday. This test was in the form of a progressively improved artwork. Week one was simple line drawings of the model. Week two was charcoals and shading in black and white. Week three added colored chalks to the drawing with advanced shadings and backgrounds added in chalks the following week. The sketch for the watercolor was the week five project and the completed watercolor was the final examination. Linda had all of her supplies lined up and was checking the on line inventory with and against what she had already purchased. She had everything she needed except for the watercolor pad and watercolors.

"I hadn't known they would be needed when I signed up for the course, they were not mentioned in the original syllabus, Uncle Mark. Do we have a moment today or tomorrow to go to a Michael's or A.C. Moore?"

"I'll have Gwen take you once she finishes washing the cars," I told her. "After breakfast I want you coated in SPF 30 and out on the lounge chairs. We need to get rid of those tan lines. The art store is open until nine tonight, so Gwen can take you once the sun goes down."

Gwen is an excellent breakfast chef. Her egg and cheese omelets could be contenders in any food contest. This masterpiece had small flakes of baked Virginia ham in it, a light white cheese, Colby I thought, and just a hint of basil flavored olive oil in which the egg was cooked. Crispy wedges of whole-wheat toast on the side set the platter off nicely.

When she saw Gwen kneeling at the side of the table, Linda joined her. I explained that Gwen would be eating out of a bowl on the floor when Linda and I had finished our meal, as Gwen was under punishment. Linda was told to learn from this, for any time she was under punishment she would receive the same treatment.

Linda and I ate and I complemented Gwen on her creation. Finished, I scraped my dish, Linda's dish and what was left in the platter on the table into a large bowl. Gwen bent down with hands behind her back and began to eat from the dish. When she had finished, and she knew enough to finish it all, Gwen crawled to a second bowl containing water and lapped that up as well. I placed all of the dishes into the dishwasher and set the timer on that. Then I moved both the Lexus and the Nitro into the driveway. It was not quite ten in the morning and Gwen was not to start her car wash punishment until one in the afternoon. Therefore I dismissed her to the pool to get some sun on her pale body, and she gladly joined Linda while I retired to my study to write. I was a bit blocked and my editor was being punished. The writer in me wanted her advice, the master in me wanted her obedience. It was a moment of inner turmoil.

It passed. I saw the time and realized I could not work on the pages any longer, I needed to get the materials Gwen would need out to the driveway. As I was gathering the sponges, chamois clothes and soap I heard a knock on the sliding glass door. It was Linda. "Uncle Mark, may I assist Auntie Gwen in washing the cars? If we get them done really quickly she can get me to the art store in time to let me browse for the best paints and some really good brushes."

"In the driveway, out front, nude," was all I said to her. She nodded then said, "I understand that Uncle Mark, and I will still be working on my tan, as you ordered me to do earlier."

This child was going to be a perfect fit for the project ahead, I though, and then I voiced, "Auntie Gwen will tell you how to help her. You may make sure she does a good and complete job. If either of you fails, both of you will be punished."

"Understandable, Uncle Mark," she concluded.

One minute before the clocks in the house struck one p.m. the girls were up front wetting down and soaping up the two vehicles. As I had planned, and the telephone calls had solidified, the mail had already been delivered and the women of the cul de sac were keeping their husbands busy elsewhere. Judy and Tia arrived on our lawn at ten minutes after the hour. I actually wondered what had kept them away so long.

"This is our niece, Linda, who will be staying with us while she takes courses at P-FIT," Gwen offered up as introduction. "Linda, these are our neighbors to the left, Judy and Tia."

Linda walked up to the taller ash blond Judy and extended her hand to shake Judy's and say hello. She was unprepared for her nude body to be grabbed by the other woman and put into an embrace that literally took Linda's breath away. Judy finished with a light caress of Linda's backside and lower back.

Tia, with her mixed Japanese and African-American background, was slightly smaller in height but fuller in hip and bust than Judy. She greeted Linda in the same manner as her partner.

Our neighbors had wandered over with a pitcher of cold drinks, some old towels, and a stack of disposable plastic tumblers. Tia poured each of them a drink, they toasted the day and each other and then after drinking the punch that must have been laced with alcohol, Linda and Gwen continued washing the Lexus.

I had opened the window to my study, which was directly over the garage and looked down on the driveway, and heard the conversation."Hey, this would go faster if we pitched in and dried the cars as the girls washed them," Tia suggested.

Gwen protested, "No, I lost the bet fair and square and the punishment was to wash the two cars nude in the driveway. I should fulfill my debt."

Judy laughed, "Gwen, dear girlfriend Gwen, Mark made the bet with you to WASH the cars. Nothing in that bet said 'and dry' did it? Which means if we don't help you wash we can help you dry."

"Oh, and don't you have a helper right here?" Tia pointed to Linda who had a soapy sponge working on the roof of the Lexus.

"I opened my mouth and stuck my naked toes in it when I said Auntie Gwen had Uncle Mark cold this time. Uncle Mark asked me if I wanted in on the wager knowing my payoff would be the same as Auntie Gwen's. I said yes, and here I am" Linda giggled and pirouetted her nude self about.

Judy and Tia were both wearing bikini bra tops and sheer shorts, Judy spoke up, "I don't think Mark would object to our drying the cars if we at least take our tops off, do you Tia?"

The Lexus was done, washed, rinsed, washed a second time by one forty-five. Linda and Gwen started the washing of the Nitro and true to their agreement the tops came off of Judy and Tia as they dried the exterior and vacuumed the interior of the Lexus.

The Nitro had a slightly higher roof line and Linda was up on a two step stool washing the roof with her 34C breasts pressed against the passenger side windows when Al, Chad, Jack, Henry and Bob walked over from Al's house three doors to the right of mine.

"Hi, Gwen," offered the gregarious Henry, "Who is the new girl in the neighborhood?"

"My niece, Linda," Gwen stated as she wiped her hands dry on an old towel, "Linda, come on over here and meet the neighbors."

Following introductions, Linda tried to get back to her chores. Chad and Bob had gone over to talk with Judy and Tia neither of the lesbian couple bothering to cover up nor concerned at their semi nudity. Gwen was holding a conversation with Henry, concerning a neighborhood pool party slated for the Memorial Day Weekend, and Al was trying to strike up a conversation with Linda.

"Are you visiting?" Al offered a lame but valid opener.

"No I'll be staying here for at least three months, I needed a place to stay while I take some summer courses at P-FIT," Linda stated honestly. She was pink with embarrassment, Her heart was fluttering and her vagina was dripping as she held a conversation with this fully clothed neighbor. A neighbor, who happened to be over six feet tall, wore a two-day-old beard like a movie star and even clothed in a camp shirt and cargo shorts appeared to be remarkably endowed.

Al, smiling and waving toward his house, yelped, "That's nice I guess we'll bump into each other again then. Well gotta go, my wife has refreshments ready for the boys and I." Al called to his cronies and they all made their excuses and left walking toward Al's house while casting looks over their shoulders suggesting they would really rather stay and keep the naked and semi naked women company.

Shortly after this visit, the four women finished the Nitro and I was called down to inspect the work they'd done. Neither a smudge nor a streak was evident on either vehicle and all eight of the tires had been washed and treated as well. The chrome wheels sparkled. I was pleased and told the four that I was. I invited Tia and Judy in to use the pool, an offer they readily accepted and soon four naked women slathered in sun block were cavorting happily in the pool, while I tried to clear my writer's block and finish the chapter on which I was working.

As the sun went down and the air chilled to a night's coolness, I ordered take away to be delivered from Lotus Blossom Gardens, our favorite Chinese place. Normally Gwen answered the door for deliveries, but today I took that duty over and after paying the girl who always delivered to us and watching her wiggle away to her car I brought the fool out onto the deck and yelled for the women to come and eat. I was happy to see that while all dried themselves off none of the women attempted to put a covering on their body.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.