Driving Against the Traffic
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Harry has taken a new job. His last job was very stressful for many reasons. Hopefully his social life would improve even though the driving distance is much longer. His chubby but very friendly neighbor Teresa is "The perfect date" but she wears him out with her many demands. His co-worker Doreen needs his cock and she is willing to do anything to get it. The fact that his new job would mean supervising a half dozen young females seems most interesting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Spanking   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Shortly before I punched out for the last time at the halfway decent job down on the Embarcadero, Doreen led me up to the roof like an obedient puppy dog and informed me she was "getting married". Just the mention of the "M" word was enough to make me look for the exit to make certain it was not blocked in any way.

"Gee, that's great news, baby, do I know the lucky guy?"

She gave me one of those tantalizing long looks like she caught me sniffing her panties in the men's bathroom. Doreen was one of those females that wore crazy panties with weird statements or pictures on them with suggestive innuendo. I used to like to read them before I stuck it to her in the back seat of the car or up on the roof in a hidden corner. I have to admit that sometimes they made me a bit frenzied to get my business inside her quicker than was appropriate. She was quite the one to appreciate the whirlwind atmosphere of getting right down to brass tacks and her "whilst being fucked" vocabulary was truly filthy.

"It's Mister Hamilton from accounting."

I looked at her in surprise. Hamilton was about the most boring person I had ever met. He never stopped talking about his two children in college and how fast they were spending his retirement funds.

"Mister Hamilton, I thought he was married."

She gave me a stern look but didn't stop from getting down on her knees to make sure I was good and hard to poke her one last time.

"Give me a break, Mister "know it all" Harry, of course he is married, but that don't mean he is happy. Now, he has me to make him happy."

Since at this point she wrapped her lips around my "big boy", I cut off my sarcastic remark which was a brilliant come-back and just relaxed with my hands guiding her head in an attempt to maximize her performance. I was careful to pull her mouth off my shaft before I reached the point of no return and pulled her up to kiss her wet lips slick from both our juices. She loved being kissed after having her mouth filled with cock and I didn't mind at all as long as it was my cock that had just exited her pretty lips. She must have been on a short break because she wasted no time in springing to her feet, turning around and bending over for me to push up her skirt and pull down her panties. Her panties had a huge yellow Smiley Face on them with the words, "Make me giggle" right on the back. Her flanks were a bit goose bumpy because the morning air was still a bit damp and we could see the retreating fog bank pulling back into the Bay with impudent resignation. Speaking of impudence, Doreen was a bit feisty this morning as she wiggled her bottom like a moving target. I steadied her down with some well-aimed slaps on each cheek and she yelped like a scalded cat and pushed her backside back to take it properly.

I decided to stretch her rear opening to teach her a lesson for being so impish when she knew I was anxious to get buried deep inside her and not waste a splendid arousal. I caught her by surprise and she staggered on her high heels under my weight. Her knees splayed out as I stretched her pucker hole without mercy and she started spouting a litany of filth that I am certain most sailors would be unable to match in perverted scope.

The steady stream of working drones from below started their daily trek for nicotine inhalation and a bit of gossip, but we were safely tucked away behind a row of vents that shielded us from view. I didn't slow down and she just leaned forward almost at the edge of the roof. She was so close that she grew frightened and pushed back into my groin no matter how deep my cock managed to sink down her rectal channel. It was entirely unintentional. I loved the rush of adrenalin she experienced because it tightened her sphincter around my base. It triggered my ejaculation much faster than desired. The result was that it was definitely much more effective in causing my prostate to quiver like a schoolgirl waiting for the cane. I tried to hide my groans of pleasure to keep the silly girl from getting a big head.

I left early at noon that day because I wanted to be fresh for starting the new job the next day. My bosses were happy to see me go. It wasn't because I was not a good worker, but more due to the fact that they had assumed I was of their sexual orientation and not a boring straight guy in search of any and all available pussy.

The new job was down in Palo Alto almost half-way to San Jose. It was actually on the campus of Stanford University in a Commercial-Industrial area dedicated to raising some much needed revenue for the University and providing jobs for the local economy. The job was even better than I expected because I was put in charge of no less than eight attractive females who were given strict orders to follow my instructions to the letter. They were all nubile and only one was pregnant leading my "big boy" to immediately consider the possibilities. Unfortunately, the first class in my indoctrination was the one on "Sexual Harassment in the Workplace". It tended to cool my ardor to a great degree because they made it abundantly clear that they were a "Zero Tolerance" corporation when it came to such scenarios.

I wasn't there very long before I came to the conclusion that nobody paid any attention to the rules because it seemed like everyone was screwing like rabbits when they could get away with it. Only one of the girls under my command dressed like a slut and I found out from the other male supervisors that she was the least likely to "put out" because she had a real religious attitude from some Evangelical ministry founded by both her parents. I noticed that she always wore a big silver cross around her neck and when she sat down to eat her lunch, she would spend several minutes with her eyes closed and moving her lips like she was reciting some memorized speech. I paid attention to the advice despite the conflicting signals of short skirts and open buttons revealing the soft flesh of untouched breasts. It really struck me as a great shame that such lush territory was basically unexplored.

Strangely, the first female under my direct supervision that dropped her panties for me was the pregnant one who was pushing thirty and had thick glasses that detracted from her stunningly beautiful face. Her figure was hard to classify because she was so big in the middle. Her breasts were drooping a bit because of the pregnancy and she had put some weight on her hips and her buttocks as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.