Her Name Is Emily
Chapter 8

 

I had asked Ralph and Sarah to use their place for this. Plans and hidden cameras in place, Emily changed into a quite provocative bikini with a t-shirt over it and called Glenn to come over. The unseen cameras were in place throughout the living room. Susan and I were in another part of the house, watching the live feed.

"Boy, my little sister has become very pretty, hasn't she?" Susan said.

"Focus, Susan – She's just live bait, and he's the shark we're after," I said.

"You always did have a way to calm me down, Steven."

The doorbell rang!

Emily walked into the shot, smiling - looking so very innocent. She opened the door and let in Glenn.

"Wow, Emily – looking good. What's this all about anyway?"

"Sit down, Glenn."

"OK, sit by me?" he said.

She sat down but a little bit away from Glenn. He moved to her.

"I remember something you told me, back when we made love. You told me that you would leave Susan for me, if I had asked. Well ... I'm asking?" she said giving him a look of lust.

"She's too good at this," I said to Susan.

"We are filming all of this correct?" Susan asked.

"Every second from every camera, don't worry?" I reassured.

"Yeah, I remember something about that, Emily. I thought I heard you had a boyfriend?" Glenn said.

Susan tensed up.

"Oh, he's nothing more than another little boy, but I want a man – I want you, Glenn," she said scooting closer to him and putting a hand high on his leg.

He was surprised, but put his hand on her shoulder and started looking like he was about to kiss her.

I quickly sent her a text, 'R U OK?'

"Just a second Glenn, I was expecting a text from Cindy," she said getting up. She sent back a text, 'Watch this?'

"Sorry, best friends you know, I was really hoping we could get together again? How about right now?" she said, getting up and taking off her t-shirt - showing off her bodacious bod.

Glenn stood up, took off his shirt, and was unbuckling his pants when I called Emily. She got up to take the call.

"Oh, Hi Daddy! You and Mom are through shopping. U-huh – OK, see you in a couple minutes. Glenn, we need to reschedule this, maybe at your place in a couple of days."

She walked over to him and gave him a nice kiss, then put her T-shirt back on and pushed him out the door. She gave a big smile and a thumbs up directly into the camera.

We came out of our hiding place and the sisters gave each other a big hug. I gave them both one as well, with Emily keeping an eye on me while I kissed Susan.

"Is that enough to put the bastard in jail?" Susan asked.

"I will give the video to my friend on the police force who can tell me if it is or not. We'll keep the camera's in place in case we have to do another sting," I said.

I walked out to see Emily and said, "I am so proud of my girl, Em – you were just the perfect amount of a tease."

"I've been teasing boys for a while, but now I got me a fiancée who gets me whenever he wants me," she said walking over to me and pushing her curves against me and starting a remarkable kiss.

I realized Susan was watching, so I separated from Em and on the way out said, "See you later Susan."

She came out from the viewing area as I stopped and told her, "Remember keep things normal between you and Glenn, if at all possible. He left here frustrated, so if watching your sister seduce him got you as hot as it got me..."

Emily cut in saying, "Steven – stop!"

"He's right," Susan remarked. "Emily that was quite erotic, I wish I had a guy other than Glenn to 'hook up' with right now," she said looking at me like fish food.

"No way!" Emily said. "You threw him back in the ocean, I caught him hook, line and sinker."

"You're right sis, I'm the one who makes bad decisions – Steven, thank you again for everything," Susan said.

Her phone rang!

She smiled and answered, "Hi Glenn – Oh, I'm - out window shopping – Should be home pretty quick, is there a problem? – Ooh, sure ... be right home, bye!"

"It's a booty call, and he is rather good - but he's no Steven," she said walking past me and giving me a lookover.

Pushing her out the door, Emily said, "Bite his dick off, Sis."

Susan was laughing on her way out.

"Mom and Dad won't be home for a couple of hours Steven, want to fuck me in my own bed?"


After giving my girl what she asked for, I called Ralph and Sarah, saying it was all right to come home. I told them that we were pulling a prank on Glenn. I took the video to my cop friend, Jason.

After looking it over he said, "There's a problem Steven, you and I know that this young lady is only 16, and underage, but it's never defined how old Glenn is?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.