Her Name Is Emily
Chapter 7

 

We woke up about three hours later. Emily got up and started a shower. I let her take it alone and turned over again. I felt the covers torn from my grip, as she looked beautiful, in one of her new outfits.

"Come on sweetie, get up and take a shower. I want to get my new Jeep this morning?"

"OK," I said yawning a little.

I got up, took a shower and changed. She was waiting patiently for me.

As we drove, I wondered, "How did the other kids at high school treat you, Em?"

"Well, I had Cindy, my best friend and some other girls hung out with us. And when I grew these bad boys on my chest, the boys kind of went stupid. When one of them came up to me, they looked at my boobs and could hardly say a word. It was ... kind of funny."

"I was thinking that a Jeep might be something of a gas guzzler. Have you ever heard of a car called a Prius, by Toyota? Their Plug-in Hybrid gets over 90 mpg, and all Toyotas are good safe cars," I said.

"I'm open-minded Steven, let's look at some," she said.

She loved the little car with the futuristic look. We ordered one, because there wasn't one in the gray metallic on site. I got it loaded and paid $29,790 in cash, saving $2k by doing that.

We then went on to Newport Beach High School. With the records we had there was an employee there to catch stragglers, like us. She left fully registered and ready for the first day of school, in a month.

We went back to the Bradshaw home, getting the rest of her stuff we didn't have room for the first time. Susan was there. I asked her to sit for a moment to talk.

"How's married life treating you, Susan?" I asked.

"OK Steven - Mom tells me that they stayed at your place last night."

"That is correct, your folks are really nice people I never got to know before, but your Dad is a lot like me, heaven forbid."

She laughed and said, "Can you keep a secret, Steven?"

"I kept a pretty big one for almost five years, what is it – Is it about Glenn?"

"Well, he's been spending more than a few nights a week working late – I wonder if he is screwing around on me?"

"I could hire a private detective to check on him for a week, keeping logs and taking pictures. I've been keeping something about Emily from you, but now might be the time to tell you," I said.

Emily walked in and said, "Hi sis ... you can't have him back?"

Susan laughed and said, "The one who got away, Emily – keep an eye on him."

Susan leaned over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek whispering, "Hire him please." She got up and walked out giving her sister a hug.

"What were you two talking about, Steven?" she said, plopping down next to me.

"I asked her about Glenn, and how married life was going. That's all," I answered. "She thinks he may be having an affair, so I'm getting a private detective to follow Glenn. What is his last name?"

"Simpson," Em answered.

"So her name is Susan Sandra Simpson?" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I kidded her about that for a while, but she really didn't like the joking at all, so I stopped. That was around the time he raped me," she said.

"I thought you said that he took your virginity, you never mentioned it was rape before," I said now even more worried.

"Well, I said, 'No' a lot but he just kept after me, saying he would tell my parents that I encouraged him. It hurt, but it was over quick. He maybe lasted two minutes before he pulled out and zipped up. I took a douche and was already on the pill, so there wasn't any danger of my becoming pregnant." I saw emotion in her eyes - she was on the brink.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.