Her Name Is Emily - Cover

Her Name Is Emily

 

Chapter 6

Both Sarah and Susan were crying big tears, as I slid that ring on Emily's finger. They had OK'd Emily going with me on my errands.

First place I wanted to go was to the high school she was transferring from. She giggled at the thought of going there during the summer. There were some cars in the school parking lot. We went arm in arm to the Administration building.

"Hello, Miss Bradshaw?" a gentleman behind the counter said to Emily. "What can I do for you today?"

"My name is Steven Vanderbilt, Emily and I are engaged to be married. She's going to be transferring to Newport Beach High School in the fall. What do we need to get from you for her to take to their Administration office?" I said.

"Engaged – my goodness, I remember you Steven! You had to leave school as a sophomore, due to your parents..."

"Thank you, I know why I had to leave. Can we get a set of her records or something like that?" I asked.

"Sure, just a moment!"

He moved to a file cabinet going from one drawer to another. I motioned Emily to put her ring hand on the counter.

"Here it is, let me make a copy – Here you go, Wow! That's a whopper of a ring young lady," he said.

"Thank you Mr. Handel, I did like it here, but NBHS is only two blocks from our house we bought up in Newport Beach," Emily said.

We waved goodbye as we left the room and went to the car.

"I think he had a kind of crush on you Emily, I saw how he was looking at you," I said.

"Oh, Steven – you're just jealous of everyone, aren't you?" she giggled.

"Damn right, Emily. How old is that car you drive, anyway?"

"That's my classic Jeep Wrangler Sport. Daddy got it for me used when I turned 16 back in January. It's a 1997 model, I believe."

"Let me buy you a new car, or Jeep if you'd like. The newer ones are a lot safer. How many miles did it have on it when you first got it?"

"One hundred and twenty five thousand. It is fifteen years old, Steven," she pointed out to me.

"My new girl deserves a new car, we can have that conversation with your dad, I can convince him – I'm sure."

"But they don't know what I know about you and your money – if you just buy me a new vehicle, they'll want to know where the money came from, won't they?"

"Wow, I didn't realize how logically minded you are, pretty girls aren't usually as smart as you are."

"What do you have planned to do next, Mr. Vanderbilt?" Em said.

"I was thinking of fucking my fiancée a couple of times," I boldly said.

"Take me away, Lover!" this cute 16-year-old said to me.

We promptly arrived at our home and stripped and started to make out, as I also put a couple of fingers inside her, making her vocalize a most magnificent sound. She grabbed me by the balls and squeezed me (unless the word 'squoze' exists?) and we kissed like this for a while.

After a couple of wonderful make out sessions, I asked, "What time does your father come home from work, Emily?"

He would be home by now," she said.

"Get dressed, we're going to see your father," I asked.

Watching her get dressed is as spicy as watching any other woman getting undressed. We headed to her place.

As we walked through the door, Ralph appeared, "Hello Steven, how are you and my youngest daughter getting along?"

"Daddy, the baby is due in February, isn't it exciting?" she said.

All of the color went out of Mr. B's face as I said, "Sir, she's joking OK, she has a wicked sense of humor."

"That's ... something of an understatement, Steven – from what my wife tells me, there was quite the moment around here earlier," he said.

"Mr. B, what it all comes down to is that I'm hopelessly in love with your youngest daughter, and I'm willing to put up some of my inheritance to prove it."

"Exactly what are you suggesting, Steven?"

"I have enough money to get her all new clothes, and a newer Jeep than her 15-year-old 130,000 mile model she currently has. My father taught me to be careful with money and I would like to do that for this beautiful daughter of yours that I have asked to marry me. We were coming to get all of her stuff so she could move in with me as soon as possible."

"Well, it sounds like you have given this a great deal of thought Steven, I agree with all you have said. As much as I would like grandchildren, let's get 'our girl' through high school first, OK?"

"Absotively, Mr. B!"

"Why don't you come over for dinner sometime soon, Steven? I'd like to get to know you a little better, considering?"

"OK, how about tomorrow or whenever it suits your wife of course," I said.

"I'll let you know by calling Emily – it seems that she is now attached to you permanently?" he said causing Em to blush.

"Let's pack up all your cares and woe, Emily."

I heard Mr. B chuckle at my remark as we walked to Emily's room.

I had Emily pack up her bathroom stuff, while I found a suitcase and started putting all of her other stuff in it. It was full quickly, so I found her backpack and packed her unmentionables, which were pretty nice.

"Em, we'll have to come back, you got too much stuff for one trip," I said.

Ralph walked in and said, "Steven, I've been telling her that for years, I hope she has a nice walk-in closet at your new place."

"I hope so Sir, I plan to replace as much of her stuff as I can afford. She deserves the very best."

Walking out of her bathroom, "Who are you talking to, Steven – Oh, hi Daddy, we'll have to make a second trip sometime later. I'm ready to take the first of the stuff to our house, Steven."

"Steven ... what does my daughter mean about 'our house?'" Ralph asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.